Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm thinking seriously about creating a thread based upon: "Why trauma in childhood can be the causative effect of stunted emotional growth." It ought to be an interesting thread.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
IP's are never 100 percent conclusive nowadays with cellphone technology. The account shared the same cellphone IP's as you. Because they are not 100 percent sure, is why we don't ban for this. We just ban the problem account.

If you want to distance yourself from this troll account, don't behave like him. He was very abusive toward TOL's female members.

I don't behave in such a manner. I called heir a weaker vessel for a very specific reason. My overall conduct on TOL has NEVER been addressed toward gender.

I read his mysonginistic views. I don't even agree with his false interpretations of scriptural passages regarding women. They were hermeneutically bound to specific local situations that only generally apply today. We don't have Aphrodite and Dionysius temples today.

This means an actual person has been banned that isn't a sock account. With the amount of abuse on TOL, it would require extreme inequity and prejudice to ban someone for extreme mysoginy that was a general viewpoint (unless he was name-calling or whatever else).

It also means there was extreme related trigger-happiness involved when I was double infracted within minutes for referring to heir as a weaker vessel when I'm being called a sodomite and every other name under the sun by the favored ones who can't get banned, wouldn't it?

My addresses toward Tambora have been subject-matter based, and regarding her blasphemy. I was previously double infracted for someone misunderstanding theology and insisting I was being blasphemous. I just don't understand the degree of double standards in how infractions are imposed.

I shouldn't have to set myself apart from anyone. I'm not dialm. My views and style don't even resemble what little I read of his posts to quickly see there was no correlation whatsoever.

If IPs are inconclusive, then they're no criteria at all, really. I shouldn't have to "earn" some status.

And it's NEVER trolling to stand FOR the incommunicable attributes of God AGAINST those who would innovate and blaspheme. This is upside down and backward, is it not?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Shall we review your name calling, tubby?

Now-which side of your face do you want slapped, actress?

The names I use are applicable and accurate, if direct and crude.

You have no boundaries whatsoever. Don't compare the two. They're inequitable.

Heretic (especially because it's accurate) is not equivalent to sodomite.

But since everything about you, including your artifical salvation, is a double standard; nothing will change, and nothing will reign you in.

You poor, poor victim of big bad enemies who oppress you without provocation. I never address you except in response, and seldom even then.

You examine every behavior of everyone else, but demand yours is irrelevant. Go back to your room and have the orderlies strap you in before you bite someone.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The names I use are applicable and accurate, if direct and crude.

You have no boundaries whatsoever. Don't compare the two. They're inequitable.

Heretic (especially because it's accurate) is not equivalent to sodomite.

But since everything about you, including your artifical salvation, is a double standard; nothing will change, and nothing will reign you in.

You poor, poor victim of big bad enemies who oppress you without provocation. I never address you except in response, and seldom even then.

You examine every behavior of everyone else, but demand yours is irrelevant. Go back to your room and have the orderlies strap you in before you bite someone.

Nothing but childish babble from you.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Is this "the Gospel...that simple Gospel...the Grace Gospel...," the one Judas preached, which you referenced as 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, tubby boy Simon? 7th time I have asked you, tubby-what's the problem?Afraid of taking me on, one on one, tubby? Yes....

Is this below, your buddy Nag's "good news," "the Gospel...that simple Gospel...the Grace Gospel...?"

"You think it's four verses in 1Corinthians without even knowing what the words mean."-Simon

Explain how "the words below" mean 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV:

"Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow."-evil "woman" Endora Burt Nag

Not a peep, as the man pleasing junkie won't risk offending his fellow bird Nag....Different cages...same dirty birds....

Take up whatever you have against Nang and something she's said with her. I doubt you can even validly represent anything she's ever said. You're just an ex-Roman-turned-false-Zionist always spoiling for an opportunity to bully someone with your heretical garbage.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't behave in such a manner. I called heir a weaker vessel for a very specific reason. My overall conduct on TOL has NEVER been addressed toward gender.

I read his mysonginistic views. I don't even agree with his false interpretations of scriptural passages regarding women. They were hermeneutically bound to specific local situations that only generally apply today. We don't have Aphrodite and Dionysius temples today.

This means an actual person has been banned that isn't a sock account. With the amount of abuse on TOL, it would require extreme inequity and prejudice to ban someone for extreme mysoginy that was a general viewpoint (unless he was name-calling or whatever else).

It also means there was extreme related trigger-happiness involved when I was double infracted within minutes for referring to heir as a weaker vessel when I'm being called a sodomite and every other name under the sun by the favored ones who can't get banned, wouldn't it?

My addresses toward Tambora have been subject-matter based, and regarding her blasphemy. I was previously double infracted for someone misunderstanding theology and insisting I was being blasphemous. I just don't understand the degree of double standards in how infractions are imposed.

I shouldn't have to set myself apart from anyone. I'm not dialm. My views and style don't even resemble what little I read of his posts to quickly see there was no correlation whatsoever.

If IPs are inconclusive, then they're no criteria at all, really. I shouldn't have to "earn" some status.

And it's NEVER trolling to stand FOR the incommunicable attributes of God AGAINST those who would innovate and blaspheme. This is upside down and backward, is it not?

Like I told you before, "You're a man-child."

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You're the same guy who REFUSES to give a "Testimony of Faith" on how he became a member of the Body of Christ. So, don't accuse others!

LOL. Actually, YOU're the guy who didn't read the several times I did so, so you presume it didn't happen.

Nobody owes you reprobates anything, especially when you miss it repeatedly while trolling every thread with worthless drive-by nothingness posts as your only passtime in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.