Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

smileys-whistling-823718.gif

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We ought to try and have a more subdued conversation today. At least make an attempt folks. Let's think happy thoughts about one another, be civil and ever mindful of the feelings and sensitivities of others?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
@Sherman

Were the eleven hits you mention the same IP addresses as those from which PPS has posted in the past? I take that as what you mean here.

There could be other explanations for this phenomena, e.g.,

http://www.howtogeek.com/247452/is-it-possible-for-different-people-to-have-the-same-public-ip-address/

And some workarounds for dealing with this:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum/general/chit-chat/36143-can-2-people-have-the-same-ip-addresses

When away from home on a public network, I use a VPN service for security that will likely match other IP addresses depending upon how the VPN servers are allocating IPv4 addresses, wherein the available unique assignments have been exhausted about two years ago. One day when everything is IPv6 this will no longer be an issue as the IPv6 address space exceeds the number of stars in the universe...

"
To give people another idea of how large the address space is, if each human being on Earth, each grain of sand on all the beaches in the world, each gallon of water, each nanosecond that passed since the Big Bang, and each star in the universe had all been assigned their own unique IPv6 address there would be still be easily more than 3.4 x 10^38 unique IPv6 addresses leftover remaining. That’s how large the IPv6 address space is."

AMR

Informative. But 11 hits and there are the misogyny issues with some of his posts that also tie the puppet to him. It is not conclusive. I would recommend that he just stay away from attacking the female members of the board with abusive language if he does not want to be associated with the dialm account.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't know what's happened with IP addresses. Sherman won't say whether the record shows mine as a duplicate of dialm's. All I know is I have never had an additional account on TOL by any other user name, and have no intention of ever having one.

If I had another account, why wouldn't I use it during my last two infraction periods that were bans?
IP's are never 100 percent conclusive nowadays with cellphone technology. The account shared the same cellphone IP's as you. Because they are not 100 percent sure, is why we don't ban for this. We just ban the problem account.

If you want to distance yourself from this troll account, don't behave like him. He was very abusive toward TOL's female members.

musterion

Sherman, I know next to nothing about how the tech stuff. I post from either my laptop or from my phone using the same wireless in my house (99% of the time, anyway). Does that show as the same address whichever one I use? Just curious how these things work.

john w

Hall of Fame
The bolded is the truest statement ever on TOL.

Another one of the junkie's all encompassing, all knowing, assertions, which we will add to his "in all history....ever since the human race began....most reprobate poster....the truest statement ever on TOL.............................................................."

Put down the bong, tubby Simon.

john w

Hall of Fame
You don't know what the Grace Gospel IS. You think it's four verses in 1Corinthians without even knowing what the words mean. Your gospel is bibliolatry.

Is this "the Gospel...that simple Gospel...the Grace Gospel...," the one Judas preached, which you referenced as 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, tubby boy Simon? 7th time I have asked you, tubby-what's the problem?Afraid of taking me on, one on one, tubby? Yes....

Is this below, your buddy Nag's "good news," "the Gospel...that simple Gospel...the Grace Gospel...?"

"You think it's four verses in 1Corinthians without even knowing what the words mean."-Simon

Explain how "the words below" mean 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV:

"Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow."-evil "woman" Endora Burt Nag

Not a peep, as the man pleasing junkie won't risk offending his fellow bird Nag....Different cages...same dirty birds....

john w

Hall of Fame
I've gotta wonder how many nanoseconds it would take for me to be banned if I called john w a sodomite. Probably about .0045972 of one second.

It should only take about 14 neptillion times of him calling me a sodomite for him to get an infraction.

Shall we review your name calling, tubby?

Now-which side of your face do you want slapped, actress?

Status
Not open for further replies.