Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
PPS has:
1) No apparent testimony of faith.

I've given my testimony several times on TOL. Liar.

2) The ability to disrupt and cause trouble.

When I respond to Dispy trolls, especially as a hoard. Double standard from you.

3) The ability to annoy others.

There are none in man's history more annoying that the Dispies on TOL. Double standard again.

4) A tremendous desire to use an outlandish amount of $50.00 words and phrases.

Just an overwhelming degree of illiteracy and ignorance from others. Since you and your peers use an outlandish amount of 5-cent words, it all evens out so everyone doesn't have to converse on the preschool and kindergarten levels with you.

5) The ability to trick posters into thinking he's smarter than he actually is.

Now that would be you if anything is. Double standard again.

6) The nerve to accuse almost everybody of not being saved.

I call reprobates what they are when they add to a Gospel they don't know, or subtract from it. Like Tambora's false Tritheistic doctrinal claims.

7) The nerve to cause trouble with the Mods.

I've never caused them ANY trouble, even when they've exercised great prejudice and double standards. I respect the position, even if it's abused.

The only reason you say this is because you know there's nothing you could ever say that would get you infracted. You could post every profanity in every language of men toward Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and it wouldn't raise a whisper.

8) The audacity to not admit how and why he thinks he's a Christian. (No testimony was given?)

More lies. I've addressed that several times at length.

9) The nerve to not agree with the Grace Gospel.

You don't know what the Grace Gospel IS. You think it's four verses in 1Corinthians without even knowing what the words mean. Your gospel is bibliolatry.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
All you need to do is:

1) Grow up emotionally in order to catch up with your intellect.

2) Read and study the Apostle Pauls's writings (Romans through Philemon)and pray for God to give you wisdom and knowledge as you read, in order for you to make sure, you have eternal life.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's actually very simple when you think about it. Do you ever think about it? Well, in case you don't, let me explain it to you. I'm sitting in front of a fully lit screen and I press a keyboard full of letters, numbers, and assorted punctuation. See, that wasn't very difficult now, was it? Any further questions?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
@Sherman

Were the eleven hits you mention the same IP addresses as those from which PPS has posted in the past? I take that as what you mean here.

There could be other explanations for this phenomena, e.g.,

http://www.howtogeek.com/247452/is-it-possible-for-different-people-to-have-the-same-public-ip-address/

And some workarounds for dealing with this:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum/general/chit-chat/36143-can-2-people-have-the-same-ip-addresses

When away from home on a public network, I use a VPN service for security that will likely match other IP addresses depending upon how the VPN servers are allocating IPv4 addresses, wherein the available unique assignments have been exhausted about two years ago. One day when everything is IPv6 this will no longer be an issue as the IPv6 address space exceeds the number of stars in the universe...

"
To give people another idea of how large the address space is, if each human being on Earth, each grain of sand on all the beaches in the world, each gallon of water, each nanosecond that passed since the Big Bang, and each star in the universe had all been assigned their own unique IPv6 address there would be still be easily more than 3.4 x 10^38 unique IPv6 addresses leftover remaining. That’s how large the IPv6 address space is."

AMR

I don't know what's happened with IP addresses. Sherman won't say whether the record shows mine as a duplicate of dialm's. All I know is I have never had an additional account on TOL by any other user name, and have no intention of ever having one.

If I had another account, why wouldn't I use it during my last two infraction periods that were bans?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I've gotta wonder how many nanoseconds it would take for me to be banned if I called john w a sodomite. Probably about .0045972 of one second.

It should only take about 14 neptillion times of him calling me a sodomite for him to get an infraction.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I beg to differ . . .

This entire discussion has been your attempt to insert necessity (synergism) into the Godhead, and claim that is the same as perichoresis...which it is not.

The former denies more than one attribute of God, and the latter defines the very workings of the attributes of God.
We all liked it here better when you were banned for a year !!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
PPS sure is doing a lot of crying, weeping, bellyaching, and sobbing lately. He claims to be a Doctors Assistant? How would you like that emotional mess of a guy attending to you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.