Illusion of Free Will

Lowly one

If people pay really close attention putting all the Bible together and it’s very specific words, not cherry picking a few verses, there is no free will. If we had a good mathematician and He knew the prophecies in the Bible were true and could not be changed, that mathematician could determine we have no free will because with the billions of people and trillions of variables that are supposed to be free will as well like Satan and demons, choices people make, then all those people could will the prophecies to not come to pass. It’s really basic logic. Satan is controlled just like we are. Even our thoughts. We always hear Satan knows his time is short and wants to come down creating his beast government ruling through Antichrist. Well that is only gonna happen at the exact moment of the thousands of years history since the Bible is written because he and all other trillions of variables are controlled to come into the exact alignment God wants when He wants it. We are given instructions in bible like moral law as a general instruction making it appear we choose because if we knew we were just in a movie being played out the world would go crazy. Only God chooses who gets chosen elected called and saved(vessels of mercy and honor) and it always seems to be a “remnant” of people.

The real truth is crazier than fiction. To show you how much you been lied to and far from truth the paradigm we are taught is in secular world and ALL mainstream Christian denominations, did you know there were giants hundreds of feet tall that walked the earth? You think Goliath was just some anomaly freak occurance or one of those genetic disorders? Or king Og? There were giants everywhere all over the earth before flood and after like Genesis 6 and the book of Enoch(Jesus quoted from book in the Bible) and other books speak of that are quoted in the Bible? There were genetic manipulations by the fallen angels making half man half animal creatures corrupting the gene pool and was why the flood happened. Bet that isn’t in your minds as the truth and is just crazy fiction. If there were giants hundreds of feet tall that has been suppressed but true, then what else is hidden from us that’s truth?

Our God is in heaven: He does as He pleases.
Psalm 115:3
being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will
ephesiabs 1:11
ACCORDING TO GOD’S ETERNAL PURPOSE IN CHRIST. Eph 3:11
ACCORDING TO HIS GOOD PLEASURE WHICH HE HATH PURPOSED IN HIMSELF. Ephesians 1:9.
Proverbs 16:4
4The LORD has made everything for His purpose—
even the wicked
Lamentations 3:37
Who can speak and have it happen if the Lord has not decreed it?
Proverbs 19:21
Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand. (Meaning man thinks and it feels he is controlling his own life but actually God is controlling his and everyone else’s)

TrevorL

Greetings Lowly one,
If people pay really close attention putting all the Bible together and it’s very specific words, not cherry picking a few verses, there is no free will. If we had a good mathematician and He knew the prophecies in the Bible were true and could not be changed, that mathematician could determine we have no free will … It’s really basic logic.
God’s foreknowledge and wisdom does not eliminate the many choices that we are faced with and the actual decisions that we select.

Kind regards
Trevor

beloved57

If people pay really close attention putting all the Bible together and it’s very specific words, not cherry picking a few verses, there is no free will. If we had a good mathematician and He knew the prophecies in the Bible were true and could not be changed, that mathematician could determine we have no free will because with the billions of people and trillions of variables that are supposed to be free will as well like Satan and demons, choices people make, then all those people could will the prophecies to not come to pass. It’s really basic logic. Satan is controlled just like we are. Even our thoughts. We always hear Satan knows his time is short and wants to come down creating his beast government ruling through Antichrist. Well that is only gonna happen at the exact moment of the thousands of years history since the Bible is written because he and all other trillions of variables are controlled to come into the exact alignment God wants when He wants it. We are given instructions in bible like moral law as a general instruction making it appear we choose because if we knew we were just in a movie being played out the world would go crazy. Only God chooses who gets chosen elected called and saved(vessels of mercy and honor) and it always seems to be a “remnant” of people.

The real truth is crazier than fiction. To show you how much you been lied to and far from truth the paradigm we are taught is in secular world and ALL mainstream Christian denominations, did you know there were giants hundreds of feet tall that walked the earth? You think Goliath was just some anomaly freak occurance or one of those genetic disorders? Or king Og? There were giants everywhere all over the earth before flood and after like Genesis 6 and the book of Enoch(Jesus quoted from book in the Bible) and other books speak of that are quoted in the Bible? There were genetic manipulations by the fallen angels making half man half animal creatures corrupting the gene pool and was why the flood happened. Bet that isn’t in your minds as the truth and is just crazy fiction. If there were giants hundreds of feet tall that has been suppressed but true, then what else is hidden from us that’s truth?

being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will
ACCORDING TO HIS GOOD PLEASURE WHICH HE HATH PURPOSED IN HIMSELF. Ephesians 1:9.
even the wicked
Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand. (Meaning man thinks and it feels he is controlling his own life but actually God is controlling his and everyone else’s)

I perceive some wisdom in some of the things you said here. You seem to have grasped the Sovereignty of God in all things. That's good and somewhat rare.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Probable origins of these giant footprints:
They are called by many Asians “Lord Hanuman’s Giant Footprints”. And are attributed to a giant monkey god - just as ludicrous and attributing them to giants hundreds of feet high. The footprints likely are carved monuments created by an Admiral or other figure to mark their having passed through the region. The carving is usually a single foot print to commemorate having stepped onto the region.

nikolai_42

If all you say is precisely true, then who hid it from you? Who is keeping you (and the masses) from these earth-shattering secrets? What secret knowledge does the world lack? If everything is fatalistically controlled (like you are saying), then you must charge God with suppressing that knowledge. And while I wouldn't disagree that He hides knowledge and understanding from people, the way you are coming across is conspiratorially. You have a fearful way of expressing yourself - as though you are struggling with your awareness of whether or not you are free or being controlled (including all the information about giants and other quasi-occultic matters). The fact of the matter is, God holds us responsible for every thought, word and deed - "free will" or not. It isn't our job to figure out whether we are free to make choices or not. In fact, Paul seemed more than happy to be called a slave of Christ! That said, the way he comes across and the way this comes across are two different things (to my eyes, at least). It almost sounds like you are fighting against God. I can't say for sure that you are - but the way you come across certainly hints at that.

even the wicked

How about this one :

Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.
Sanctify the Lord of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.
And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.
Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.
And I will wait upon the Lord, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him.

Isaiah 8:12-17

God's Sovereignty is a glorious thing - to them that fear Him.

Nanja

I perceive some wisdom in some of the things you said here. You seem to have grasped the Sovereignty of God in all things. That's good and somewhat rare.

So true Brother, and for one to grasp the Sovereignty of God in all things is indeed somewhat rare.

Lowly one

Right Divider, the picture of the hundred footers is in the link. It didn’t go through the first time. The picture is taken from a airplane above Canada. Even the Indians there have oral tradition of the giants. Indians in America have oral tradition of the giants. Go to amazon and type in Genesis 6 to see all the books where they compiled all the newspaper stories in America in the 1800’s of people finding Giant skeletons all from 7 feet and taller all over America. How do you guys not read the Bible for what it says. When Israel came into the land it said they were terrified cause they were like grasshoppers compared to the giants. These were not some genetic deformity. Literal Angels came down and had sex with women. You say you believe the Bible. Well JESUS HIMSELF IN THE BIBLE QUOTED FROM THE BOOK OF ENOCH. And in Enoch he says the first generation of giants were over a hundred feet tall. And to say man carved out those giant footprints like fossils all over the world in the most remote locations is laughable to believe that. Bible says there were giants that walked the earth why don’t you believe it?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4309431

Right Divider

Body part
Right Divider, the picture of the hundred footers is in the link. It didn’t go through the first time. The picture is taken from a airplane above Canada. Even the Indians there have oral tradition of the giants. Indians in America have oral tradition of the giants. Go to amazon and type in Genesis 6 to see all the books where they compiled all the newspaper stories in America in the 1800’s of people finding Giant skeletons all from 7 feet and taller all over America. How do you guys not read the Bible for what it says. When Israel came into the land it said they were terrified cause they were like grasshoppers compared to the giants. These were not some genetic deformity. Literal Angels came down and had sex with women. You say you believe the Bible. Well JESUS HIMSELF IN THE BIBLE QUOTED FROM THE BOOK OF ENOCH. And in Enoch he says the first generation of giants were over a hundred feet tall. And to say man carved out those giant footprints like fossils all over the world in the most remote locations is laughable to believe that. Bible says there were giants that walked the earth why don’t you believe it?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4309431

Some of those "footprints" in those pictures are CLEARLY not made by a "hundreds feet tall man".

There is a HUGE.... HUGE... difference between "7 feet and taller" and HUNDREDS of FEET.

:rotfl:

Lowly one

Nikolai,

you are very perceptive, smart and are not arrogant with pride. You at least consider the possibilities.

I feared the lord like no one else. I’ve been completely tortured all my life from chronic illness. A lot of times when people hit rock bottom they seek Gid. I wanted Gid when young but wanted sin too. The past 5 years I wanted to change like have a godly nature and really desired to live for God. God was my only hope abd dream. To be his child and him give me his spirit and new heart and him lead me. I tried to overcome sin. Prayed sought prayer from others studied learned from all sides trying to understand the truth. I had a drug reaction 5 months ago and after I am completely 100% real God confirmed to me 5 times that he sovereignly made me a vessel of wrath. The afflictions level of what is literally torture all my life have been beyond anyone’s imagination starting from birth. I knew things in bible showed god was sovereign in ways but also seemed to be free will too but could not understand how that worked. So I did not believe in 100% sovereignty. But he showed me he is 100% sovereign controlling all and even people. And people never even imagine that concept with Gid and even if they see verses in the Bible affirming 100% sovereignty they won’t let themselves go there. If God has sovereign ok, but I really want God. And to be rejected is beyond crushing I mean there’s no hope eternally and also my health is destroyed. I come from bad bloodline on both sides. But nothing that anyone would say is so much more evil than families they see. And I was born so sick and just been sick and needy desperate all my life. So I can’t help but wonder why God what did I do. This is beyond cruel.i have no confidence in judging my own heart after this but I just know I wanted God. Which reason more than other I dunno but I did for multiple reasons abd the same thing for wanting to be sanctified and godly in all things. For him to create us all sinners and the only way we can be saved or empowered to be Holy is if he chooses us but he still sends people to hell condemning them like it’s their fault is beyond brutal and painful.

with the giants yes God who is 100% sovereign has concealed the truth through evil organizations like the smithsonian from the world as a whole. But he revealed it to many. I never knew about it. But that was reason for the flood. I heard it first from a Christian man named Steve Quayle who wrote a book showing all the newspapers finding giant skeletons in America and around the world. The truth is crazier than fiction.

Lowly one

Right Divider you didn’t click the website link in my post before your last post. That link has the photo of the 100 footer. From an airplane in Canada. Again the book of Enoch said that the first generation of giants were hundreds of feet tall. Then they got smaller and smaller and were on earth every where after the flood too. They were the titans of Greek mythology. The Greeks didn’t just come up with that stuff.

The ones you are looking at is from the original post. And those giants are certainly not hundreds of feet but way bigger than 7 feet.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Right Divider you didn’t click the website link in my post before your last post. That link has the photo of the 100 footer. From an airplane in Canada.

A few individual lakes shaped like feet are supposed to be evidence for 100+ft tall giants?

Why don't we see multiple lakes in a row from where this supposed giant was walking?

Or do you suppose he stood there on one foot in the mud for a long period of time?

:mock:

Again the book of Enoch

Is a book of fiction that may contain some truth, but should not be taken as an accurate representation of history.

said that the first generation of giants were hundreds of feet tall.

And that's why.

Then they got smaller and smaller and were on earth every where after the flood too. They were the titans of Greek mythology. The Greeks didn’t just come up with that stuff.

The ones you are looking at is from the original post. And those giants are certainly not hundreds of feet but way bigger than 7 feet.

Please research the Square Cube law and how it relates to human growth. Also, please research the world's tallest people, and note their generally poor health, their difficulty walking, and other challenges associated with their height.

https://kgov.com/giants

Lowly one

Judge Rightly

Jude 1:14-15
Is a direct quote from the book of Enoch. If the Bible that you do recognize quotes the book of Enoch, then it validates Enoch. Otherwise the Bible could not be perfect anymore. It’s undeniable.

The book of Enoch is absolute factual history. The early church fathers recognized it until the suppression of truth in the Catholic Church. That is why God brought it back in the finding of Dead Sea scrolls. The very first verse in Enoch says the book is for the endtime generation.

Just like all the other fossilized giant prints they are not all together in a row. There is only one or two prints. But the ones in my first post alone shows just how rediculously large they were and there are many more in remote locations all over the world. I only posted a few that are documented. Did u read the article? The Indians there have a oral tradition of the giants. And in America Indians all over have oral traditions of giants. Search Genesis 6 on amazon and there are books documenting the hundreds of newspaper articles in the 1800s of people finding giants skeletons and in mounds usually all over the country and world. There is so much evidence it’s undeniable.