Justified from all things

marke

Acts 13:39

39 [/SUP]And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

If one comes to believe in Jesus, the True Jesus, it means they by Him have already been justified from all things ! See believing in Jesus name is the consequence of His Death alone for you hath justified you before God's Holy Law and Justice.
Again, poor Bible scholars mistakenly think Romans 2:13 says, "For not the hearers of the law are just but the doers of the law prove they were saved before they even began showing any desire to seek the Lord and do His will." What God really said, instead, is that those who obey God shall be justified.
Romans 2:13
(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

beloved57

Again, poor Bible scholars mistakenly think Romans 2:13 says, "For not the hearers of the law are just but the doers of the law prove they were saved before they even began showing any desire to seek the Lord and do His will." What God really said, instead, is that those who obey God shall be justified.
Romans 2:13
(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
Everyone Christ lived for, and died for, are doers of the Law. Thats the Elect.

marke

J's

Oh really? So then if Christ died for everyone without exception then why aren't everyone without exception Justified?
Jesus died for the sins of the whole world in order that God might save any and all who come to Him by faith for forgiveness and salvation. Just because Jesus died for the sins of the whole world does not mean God must save the whole world unconditionally.

John 5:34
But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved.

beloved57

Jesus died for the sins of the whole world in order that God might save any and all who come to Him by faith for forgiveness and salvation. Just because Jesus died for the sins of the whole world does not mean God must save the whole world unconditionally.

John 5:34
But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved.
This is error, and promoting salvation by works, and its an attack against Salvation purely by Grace.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
This is error, and promoting salvation by works, and its an attack against Salvation purely by Grace.

So placing one's trust in the One who completed the work on the cross is works-based salvation?

Letting go of the rope to Heaven is the same as climbing the rope?

OZOS

Yes, If that action of yours is what caused you to get saved.
God's word repeatedly proves that you are a liar, and your doctrine of demons are nothing but lies.

Question: "And he brought them out and said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”
Answer: 'So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

"If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

1. Confessing and believing precedes being saved.
2. Believing and confessing precedes salvation.

"For whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?

This is the order, and if you say "it's not", you are a liar...

1. Message is preached
2. Message is heard
3. Message is believed
4. Calls on the Lord
5. Shall be saved

"For you, brethren, became imitators of the churches of God which are in Judea in Christ Jesus. For you also suffered the same things from your own countrymen, just as they did from the Judeans, who killed both the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they do not please God and are contrary to all men, forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they may be saved"

God's word confirms that being saved, requires that you FIRST be spoken to. "Faith comes by HEARING and HEARING the message of Christ".

"In Christ ye also trusted after ye heard the word of truth, the Gospel of your salvation, in Whom also after ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise"

Again, here is the order...

1. Heard the gospel
2. Believed and trusted
3. Sealed with the Holy Spirit

You are without excuse.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Yes, If that action of yours is what caused you to get saved.

So letting go of the rope called "works-based salvation" and letting Christ carry you are the same thing as climbing the rope oneself?

beloved57

The Elect are Justified by Christs Blood alone, and Justified from all things.

Rom 5:9,19

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous [Justified].

Isa 53:11

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Isa 45:5

25 In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

This is true because Christ by Himself made an end of their sins Dan 9:24

Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Heb 9:26

26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

beloved57

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

The fact that Christ bare the sins of them He died for, that Justified them. By His Knowledge He foreknew them, as He knew His Sheep Jn 10:14,15

I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. or I bare their sins !

Right Divider

Body part

The fact that Christ bare the sins of them He died for, that Justified them. By His Knowledge He foreknew them, as He knew His Sheep Jn 10:14,15

I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. or I bare their sins !
All of THESE things were spoken to ISRAEL during Christ's earthly ministry to the CIRCUMCISION.
Mat 15:24 KJV But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Rom 15:8 KJV Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:
Israel are God's sheep.
Eze 34:30-31 KJV Thus shall they know that I the LORD their God am with them, and that they, even the house of Israel, are my people, saith the Lord GOD. (31) And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord GOD.

marke

The Elect are Justified by Christs Blood alone, and Justified from all things.

Rom 5:9,19

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous [Justified].

Since you quote Romans 5 then let me do the same. We read many shall be made righteous, but not all will be made righteous. We also read that the free gift came upon all but we know that all will not be saved. Therefore we conclude that some will reject the free gift offered to them by God on Jesus' behalf, and that those who reject the gift will not be saved.

Romans 5:18
Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

beloved57

Since you quote Romans 5 then let me do the same. We read many shall be made righteous, but not all will be made righteous. We also read that the free gift came upon all but we know that all will not be saved. Therefore we conclude that some will reject the free gift offered to them by God on Jesus' behalf, and that those who reject the gift will not be saved.

Romans 5:18
Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
You conclude wrong. Nothing said about an offer of a gift.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You conclude wrong. Nothing said about an offer of a gift.

Talk about blind...

But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man’s offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.And the gift is not like that which came through the one who sinned. For the judgment which came from one offense resulted in condemnation, but the free gift which came from many offenses resulted in justification.For if by the one man’s offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life. - Romans 5:15-18 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans5:15-18&version=NKJV

Gifts are offered. It's up to the one the gift is being given to to receive it.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Talk about blind...

But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man’s offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.And the gift is not like that which came through the one who sinned. For the judgment which came from one offense resulted in condemnation, but the free gift which came from many offenses resulted in justification.For if by the one man’s offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life. - Romans 5:15-18 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans5:15-18&version=NKJV

Gifts are offered. It's up to the one the gift is being given to to receive it.
(y)

beloved57

John Gill writes and I concur:

Justification is an act of God's free grace, whereby he clears his people from sin, discharges them from condemnation, and reckons and accounts them righteous for the sake of Christ's righteousness, which he has accepted of, and imputes unto them. Some very excellent divines have distinguished justification into active and passive. Active justification is God's act, it is God that justifies; passive justification is the same act, terminating on the conscience of the believer; active justification is strictly and properly justification, passive justification is improperly so; active justification precedes faith, passive justification is by faith.