THE NEW COVENANT FOR ISRAEL

DougE

Deuteronomy 4:5 Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it.

Israel will be brought into the land, and at that time, God will fulfill the new covenant promised them.

God will, by the new covenant, cause the remnant of Israel to keep his commandments in the kingdom on earth:

Deuteronomy 30:8 And thou shalt return and obey the voice of the LORD, and do all his commandments which I command thee this day.

Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Ezekiel 36:27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Right Divider

Body part
A normal and natural reading of scripture makes these things easy to see.
So many have not believed the simple truths in scripture and instead believe lies about who and what "Israel" is.

clefty

Deuteronomy 4:5 Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it.

Israel will be brought into the land, and at that time, God will fulfill the new covenant promised them.

God will, by the new covenant, cause the remnant of Israel to keep his commandments in the kingdom on earth:

Deuteronomy 30:8 And thou shalt return and obey the voice of the LORD, and do all his commandments which I command thee this day.

Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Ezekiel 36:27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

And who is Israel but WHOSOEVER believes...all those with circumcised hearts and “inwardly Jew” BECAUSE He put His Law in their inward parts...

Ezekiels 47: 21You are to divide this land among yourselves according to the tribes of Israel. 22 You shall allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the foreigners who dwellamong you and who have children. You are to treat them as native-born Israelites; along with you, they shall be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel.23In whatever tribe a foreigner dwells, you are to assign his inheritance there,” declares the Lord GOD.…

Because already when THIS ekklesia was in the OT wilderness it was ALREADY full of those NOT OF JACOB within their gates...as per the Sabbath commandment REMEMBER? And He was ALREADY there as HEAD OF THIS BODY OF CHRIST which received the LIVING oracles Act 7:38

1 Cor 10:3 They all ate the same spiritual food 4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

1 Cor 12:13 For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews orGreeks, slave or free, and we were all given one Spirit to drink.

Because WHOSOEVER does have faith does NOT make void the Law...Certainly NOT! We are to establish it. Rom 3:31

Because even Peter learned it was NOT just for Jews but WHOSOEVER in every nation fears Yah and works righteousness is accepted by Him Acts 10:35

BECAUSE “I have made you a light for the Gentiles to bring salvation to the ends of the earth” Acts 13:47

DougE

And who is Israel but WHOSOEVER believes...all those with circumcised hearts and “inwardly Jew” BECAUSE He put His Law in their inward parts...

Ezekiels 47: 21You are to divide this land among yourselves according to the tribes of Israel. 22 You shall allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the foreigners who dwellamong you and who have children. You are to treat them as native-born Israelites; along with you, they shall be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel.23In whatever tribe a foreigner dwells, you are to assign his inheritance there,” declares the Lord GOD.…

Because already when THIS ekklesia was in the OT wilderness it was ALREADY full of those NOT OF JACOB within their gates...as per the Sabbath commandment REMEMBER? And He was ALREADY there as HEAD OF THIS BODY OF CHRIST which received the LIVING oracles Act 7:38

1 Cor 10:3 They all ate the same spiritual food 4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

1 Cor 12:13 For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews orGreeks, slave or free, and we were all given one Spirit to drink.

Because WHOSOEVER does have faith does NOT make void the Law...Certainly NOT! We are to establish it. Rom 3:31

Because even Peter learned it was NOT just for Jews but WHOSOEVER in every nation fears Yah and works righteousness is accepted by Him Acts 10:35

BECAUSE “I have made you a light for the Gentiles to bring salvation to the
"And who is Israel but WHOSOEVER believes...all those with circumcised hearts and “inwardly Jew” BECAUSE He put His Law in their inward parts..."

This can not be applied to us Gentiles....this was only meant to distinguish the true Israel of God, those Jews who had faith.

clefty

"And who is Israel but WHOSOEVER believes...all those with circumcised hearts and “inwardly Jew” BECAUSE He put His Law in their inward parts..."

This can not be applied to us Gentiles....this was only meant to distinguish the true Israel of God, those Jews who had faith.

...says you fabricating an argument from silence ignoring in the very same post that Israel already in the OT was full of those NOT of JACOB but by faith...

but your insolent indolence has you divide His House between those that WANT to “Follow Me” and “copy me AS I copy Christ” VS those that wish to claim “NOT FOR ME”

Peter already preaching WHOEVER calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved at Pentecost from Joel ACTS 2:21...but Yahushua clarified its not just LORD! LORD! But those that DO the Father’s will keeping His commandments the living oracles He gave THIS ekklesia when in the OT wilderness when HE was already Head of THIS Body of Christ. Acts 7:38

Peter already clear that IN EVERY NATION whoever fears Yah and works righteousness is accepted by Him Acts 10:35

because

13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. Eph 2:13

because

19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens of the saints , and of the household of God; Eph 2:19

because

13For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free, and we were all given one Spirit to drink. 1 Cor 12:13

because

3They all ate the same spiritual food 4and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ. 1 Cor 10:3-4

because

6And the foreigners who join themselves to the LORD to minister to Him, to love the name of the LORD, and to be His servants— all who keep the Sabbath without profaning it and who hold fast to My covenant—7I will bring them to My holy mountain and make them joyful in My house of prayer. Isaiah 56:6

because

21 “You are to distribute this land among yourselves according to the tribes of Israel. 22 You are to allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the foreigners residing among you and who have children. You are to consider them as native-born Israelites; along with you they are to be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel. 23 In whatever tribe a foreigner resides, there you are to give them their inheritance,” declares the Sovereign Lord. Ezekiel 47:21-23

because

22You are to have the same standard of law for the foreign resident and the native; for I am the LORD your God.’ Lev 24:22

because

26 If a man who is not circumcised keeps the requirements of the law, will not his uncircumcision be regarded as circumcision?Romans 2:26

because

18And through your offspring all nations of the earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice. Gen 22:18

because

30since there is only one God, who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith. 31 Do we, then, nullify the law by this faith? Certainly not! Instead, we uphold the law. Romans 3:30-31

so

6So they are no longer two, but one flesh.Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate. Matt 19:6

so

19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; Matt:28 19-20

beloved57

Sure circumcision of the heart applies to Gentiles in the body of Christ. Who was Paul writing to in phillipians when he wrote Phil 3:3

For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

beloved57

Confusion reigns with you.

That's you. Gentiles are included in the New Covenant the Church. Paul was a New covenant minister to the Gentiles 2Cor 3:6

Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Right Divider

Body part
That's you. Gentiles are included in the New Covenant the Church. Paul was a New covenant minister to the Gentiles 2Cor 3:6

Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Paul is NOT talking about the new covenant per Jeremiah 31 and Hebrews 8.

DougE

Sure circumcision of the heart applies to Gentiles in the body of Christ. Who was Paul writing to in phillipians when he wrote Phil 3:3

For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

This demands a good deal of insight as Paul was speaking of the concision who said they had to be circumcised.

beloved57

Yes, and there were some who said they had to be circumcised...Paul may be saying they were not to have confidence in their flesh, but the Spirit.

Has nothing to do with physical circumcision when Paul said we " the saints in Christ Jesus" we are the circumcision!

beloved57

Paul is NOT talking about the new covenant per Jeremiah 31 and Hebrews 8.

Yes he is! How many new covenants you think there is? The one Christ sealed with His Blood Matt 26:28

28 [/SUP]For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Right Divider

Body part
Yes he is! How many new covenants you think there is? The one Christ sealed with His Blood Matt 26:28

28 [/SUP]For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

The NEW covenant indicates that there was an OLD covenant. God says that He will make a NEW covenant with Israel, to whom He had made an OLD covenant.

The body of Christ is NOT the "house of Israel" NOR the "house of Judah".

beloved57

The NEW covenant indicates that there was an OLD covenant. God says that He will make a NEW covenant with Israel, to whom He had made an OLD covenant.

Yes the body of Christ is Israel. The body of Christ was under the old covenant Paul wrote Gal 3:23-24
23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

The we and us is the Body of Christ

clefty

of course you also ignore that ALREADY in the OLD covenant Israel was full of those NOT of Jacob but ADOPTED and promised even land you know inherited it like the native.

One Law for native and foreigner the SAME.

Right Divider

Body part
Yes the body of Christ is Israel. The body of Christ was under the old covenant Paul wrote Gal 3:23-24
23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

The we and us is the Body of Christ

The gentiles were not "kept under the law", as they were never given the law.

Rom 2:14 KJV For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

Many times Paul is speaking to his kinsmen in the flesh:
Gal 2:15 KJV We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles,

You torture the scripture to TRY to force it into your fairy tale. Stop it and believe what it says.

beloved57

The gentiles were not "kept under the law", as they were never given the law.

Many times Paul is speaking to his kinsmen in the flesh:

You torture the scripture to TRY to force it into your fairy tale. Stop it and believe what it says.

The body of Christ under the old covenant was kept under the law!