Who is the Remnant Church?

clefty

You said we have to do what Jesus did.
we do...and IF the Law you wish to establish is JUST LIKE the ONES He did well they you are equated...

HOWEVER...you wish to establish a Law NOT LIKE He did...

So you equate yourself with another who wished to be LIKE Him...but with his own law too...and NOT one He established...

God says to transform to his image.
on condition you are still IN HIS IMAGE...not something else you made up...

His Image is this: He worked six days and rested the seventh day and made it HOLY...IF you do THAT...you are transformed to His image...restored to the lifestyle you were MADE IN HIS IMAGE...well THAT and 9 other Laws...

Satan rested in the Lord, you say?
in a sense yes...rested so much he forgot he was supposed to work too...do His works not lay about indolent and squatting in the kingdom claiming “His ways are NOT FOR ME...I rest every day”

No more circumcision of the flesh, it is mutilation of the flesh now since Jesus.
ALL hearts which follow Him His Ways are circumcised...women’s too...NOT like Eve claiming NEW ADDITIONAL WAYS...but submit and contrite circumcised...encircled encompassed circumferenced by Him...

No more a matter of food and drink.
still ARE a shadow of good things to come...to Him...He is the bread of life...the Living Water...trust me once restored His people will only eat clean pure consecrated food...btw no Ham in heaven...maybe it’s not a place for you? Doesn’t seem like you are preparing yourself for it...

Read what is plainly written---if, you, allow, yourself to be circumcised, you have alienated yourself from Christ.
duh...you are doing what He should already have...but if you feel STILL to justify yourself by works then you have truly have missed His work IN YOU

Why do you make jokes about God's Word?
not joking...really want to know how Jesus was compensated for His working on the Sabbath...Who was His Master?...How was He paid?...what work did He do? When did He rest then?

Work was to be a pleasure a joy in living...and giving up a day is an ALM giving of time to the temple in time of a spiritual Law...so when did He pay His ALMS of time?

You will have to trust Jesus,
oh I do I do...even more that I understand His name is Yahusha because He was Jewish and as His custom was went to worship...and not some Latin speaking Italian wearing Sunday worshipping Ham eating European...that was all constructed LATER to sell to the masses...even divorced His calendar to fix Easter to their own...ironic all this anti semitism follows Jewish false witness that “Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered”

that his blood is more than your Sunday dinner, and more than your mutilated circumcision of the flesh.

INDEED...HalleluYah and that is exactly WHY I gave all that up to follow Him His way...

“That where I am ye may be also”...yup your “every day is rest...eat Ham” will NOT be found there...

God's Truth

we do...and IF the Law you wish to establish is JUST LIKE the ONES He did well they you are equated...

Jesus came and talk a new one.

HOWEVER...you wish to establish a Law NOT LIKE He did...

So you equate yourself with another who wished to be LIKE Him...but with his own law too...and NOT one He established...

Jesus taught a new law that requires faith and not food recipes and special days to think of him more.

on condition you are still IN HIS IMAGE...not something else you made up...

His Image is this: He worked six days and rested the seventh day and made it HOLY...IF you do THAT...you are transformed to His image...restored to the lifestyle you were MADE IN HIS IMAGE...well THAT and 9 other Laws...

Jesus said he worked on the Sabbath, and he even had someone else lift that day and carry a load.

in a sense yes...rested so much he forgot he was supposed to work too...do His works not lay about indolent and squatting in the kingdom claiming “His ways are NOT FOR ME...I rest every day”

You give the heebie jeebies. saying Satan is resting in Jesus.

ALL hearts which follow Him His Ways are circumcised...women’s too...NOT like Eve claiming NEW ADDITIONAL WAYS...but submit and contrite circumcised...encircled encompassed circumferenced by Him...

You sure struggle to keep the old law alive.

Paul says we die to Christ, so we aren't bound to the old law.

still ARE a shadow of good things to come...to Him...He is the bread of life...the Living Water...trust me once restored His people will only eat clean pure consecrated food...btw no Ham in heaven...maybe it’s not a place for you? Doesn’t seem like you are preparing yourself for it...

You demean Jesus saying he isn't the good thing that came, as if there is anything more important.

clefty

Jesus came and talk a new one.
a new Sabbath day? Nope...in fact He instructed prayers be said the Sabbath would be kept in the future...He knew it would take more than ONE DAY to take each stone off the other from the Temple...about 4-5 years actually...and woe any who fled in the winter and pray your flight be NOT on the Sabbath...you know cuz “RUN TO THE HILLS” is NOT a day of rest...

“TIBERIUS!! THE GATE IS LOCKED we came all this way from ROME for THIS?”

“Yes yes Titus...I told you they do that on their Sabbath but nooooo attack today anyway you said”

LOL

Jesus taught a new law that requires faith
ALL laws require faith first...who would do something because they do NOT believe...

and not food recipes and special days to think of him more.
not according to His gospel He said teach to observe ALL I commanded...and well they did...keeping Pentecost Sabbath clean meat clean...Acts 15 council proves all that...James concluding gentiles would continue to hear Moses in every city on Sabbath Acts 15:21

Jesus said he worked on the Sabbath,
at the plan of salvation...

and he even had someone else lift that day and carry a load.
how much was he paid for it? The same amount as pulling your ox out of the ditch?

You give the heebie jeebies. saying Satan is resting in Jesus.
rested...past tense...he like you just felt he could do whatever...and lay about...indolent...His house rules “NOT FOR ME” and was kicked out...

You sure struggle to keep the old law alive.
naw...even poor Stephen spoke of them as LIVING ORACLES...they STILL ARE...pointing to Him...and our need of Him...ALL 10 not just 9

But you think yourself free to:

Worship another god...you do one with a changeable NOT Eternal Law
Make images and worship them...which you also do imagining all days the same and eat Ham
Blaspheme His Name taking if for Naught...yup all that “NOT FOR ME”
Dishonor Parents...prolly serve them Ham...lol
Kill...the Spirit NOT following Him His way...
Adulterate...mix His with others...your own...
Steal...His worship and time and cleanliness
Lie...about another gospel another christ...
Covet...the liberty and freedom of the world to do what thou whilst...

Paul says we die to Christ,
ummm we die to the Law of condemnation the ministry of death...NOT to Yahushua...we die WITH HIM to self and RISE TO LIVE IN HIM...

so we aren't bound to the old law.
well then you are trying to LOOT the promise because it is enshrined in the Law which defines our rights to adoption and inheritance...His death guaranteed that promise those rights in His LAW...

So lawless you are homeless...a rebel...cast out...like another who claimed “NOT FOR ME”

You demean Jesus saying he isn't the good thing that came,
He is NOT a thing...

as if there is anything more important.
He is NOT done yet...HalleluYah...unless you reject Him and ALL He wishes to give you...Lord of the Sabbath wishes to give you rest...a Sabbath rest...just like in the beginning when it was made for man...

A gift for man...like woman...she too was made for man...and some men reject that gift too...

Ironic even the homosexuals argue as you do...the “OT is NOT FOR ME!”...LOL

God's Truth

a new Sabbath day?

Days are nothing, they are like shifting shadows.

James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Nope...in fact He instructed prayers be said the Sabbath would be kept in the future..

The scripture says no such thing.

Pray it doesn't happen on the Sabbath, not pray the Sabbath is kept. What a dumb thing to says that a days is more than a person's life.

You think they should obey the Sabbath and not go out of the city but rather stay and get killed?

So you can heal someone on the Sabbath but not flee for your life on the Sabbath?

You have no deep thoughts about God; you merely repeat the same false things no matter the scriptures I gave you to enlighten you.

ALL laws require faith first...who would do something because they do NOT believe...

The old law WAS NOT based on faith.

Galatians 3:12 The law is not based on faith; on the contrary

clefty

Days are nothing, they are like shifting shadows.
from the beginning the Light was named Day and then became evening and then became morning-day 1...this was FOR MAN...the sun was created on the fourth day...the seventh day was from the Light NOT the sun...shifting shadows indicate movement and are necessary for life...necessary for man...

James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
Yes EXACTLY the FATHER does NOT change NOR does His LAW...

The irony you miss...

The scripture says no such thing.
you build your whole house of rebellious reprobation on sand and then for emphasis you stick your head in the very sand you build it on...LOL

Pray it doesn't happen on the Sabbath, not pray the Sabbath is kept.
because fleeing “RUN TO THE HILLS!” is NOT keeping it Holy...or resting...

What a dumb thing to says that a days is more than a person's life.
Good you noticed He did NOT instruct prayers that they should be RAPTURED spared the time of trouble or even that the temple all its stones on top of each other should be spared...just that Sabbath be REMEMBERED and kept holy in the future...oh and winter He also expected winter time to continue...

You think they should obey the Sabbath and not go out of the city but rather stay and get killed?
I cited you HISTORICAL FACT the believers (those that had FAITH AND OBEYED) had plenty of time to leave AND DID SO...

the armies of Rome arrived in 66AD the siege of Jerusalem for 6 months of 70AD...you think during this time the gates were closed ONLY on the Sabbath? LOL

History proves many were allowed to leave and resettle elsewhere...

So you can heal someone on the Sabbath but not flee for your life on the Sabbath?

You really think all those stones in the Temple took only one day to knock over? You really think the Romans attacked ONLY on the Sabbath? LOL

“Yes yes Titus... the gates are locked today so Christians inside can’t get out today...Let’s come back tomorrow when the gates are opened again...and they are resting ” LOL

You have no deep thoughts about God; you merely repeat the same false things no matter the scriptures I gave you to enlighten you.
the Sabbath was made for man...that you reject what He offers reveals you will NOT be happy restored to the lifestyle we were living when MADE IN HIS IMAGE before this detour of sin...

Sorry NO HAM...there...

“Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua”

What is the faith OF Yahushua Buddhist? Muslim? Hindu? Catholic?

Just show me where “all day every day rest...eat Ham” is in scripture...until you do you are like Eve ADDING to the Word...

The old law WAS NOT based on faith.
sure it was...read again Hebrews 11...especially the first few names listed...

Israel was NOT saved because they were keeping the Law...they merely GROANED at their Egyptian work load and He saved them remembering His covenant with Abraham...NOT because they kept the 10 commandments or didn’t eat Ham...

They groaned about all that LATER...Just like you do NOW...LOL

Galatians 3:12 The law is not based on faith; on the contrary
Careful GT...to complete ALL the texts...you do things 1/2 way...you do the “Lord! LORD! Didn’t we do...” but do NOT finish that text either...

FINISH IT...finish the text...”The Law is not based on faith; on the contrary...the man who does them shall live by them”

In other words the LAW IS TO BE DONE...

...for if it WAS faith ALONE there would be no need for works after...

but faith compels obedience to Him His ways and works befitting repentance...works of righteousness which He taught and demonstrated for us to FOLLOW Him

and as Paul said “copy me as I copy Christ”

To FINISH Paul’s thought to the believing Celtics:

“That the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Yahushua that WE might receive the PROMISE of the Spirit through faith” Gal 3:14

That blessing AND promise are enshrined in the Law...IT states OUR right to adoption and inheritance and is guaranteed by His death...why do you wish to rebel against the authority of the Lord of the Sabbath against the very Law that confirms you are His?

Your “all days are HOLY eat Ham” is exactly adding to the word like Eve...