Who is the Remnant Church?

beloved57

Yes, I know so.

The body of Christ is distinct from the nation of Israel. It's just that simple.

Peter was looking forward to a FUTURE salvation long after the death and resurrection of Christ.

1 Peter was written to the Church of God in Christ. Peter was a minister of the Church Christ is the head of Matt 16:18

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Nanja

Amen. And tell us, How did Christ have a seed ?

In the Eternal Purpose of God Eph. 3:11, a Seed was Chosen of the Father, to be In Union with Christ His Son from Everlasting; that they be forever Holy and without blame before Him in Love: Hence Grace was given this Seed before the beginning of Time, or before the World began; and before they were born or knew anything about Him or performed any works on their part, whether good or bad !

Rom. 9:11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth.

God's Truth

when you claimed you loved Jesus...and follow God’s Truth...

I misunderstood you to mean that...

You aren’t even pleased to be a debtor...maybe because you are not?

He did say “IF you have shared of their spiritual things”...but you reject Him His ways...live according to another gospel another christ...

Paul hoped the Gentiles to be an acceptable offering to Yah...to be sanctified by His Holy Spirit...Romans 15:16

you seem to wish NOT to be set apart or made Holy...and NOT follow the Holy Spirit...His Way...

your fruit does NOT match the fruit of the branches NOT cut off for unbelief but sustained still by the root and trunk of an ancient tree since from the beginning before sin even...

Paul taught the truth and that is let NO ONE judge you according to what you eat and according to a special day, INCLUDING A SABBATH.

The BIBLE SAYS YOU have FALLEN FROM GRACE and are a BITTER ROOT.

Galatians 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Hebrews 12:15 See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.

beloved57

In the Eternal Purpose of God Eph. 3:11, a Seed was Chosen of the Father, to be In Union with Christ His Son from Everlasting; that they be forever Holy and without blame before Him in Love: Hence Grace was given this Seed before the beginning of Time, or before the World began; and before they were born or knew anything about Him or performed any works on their part, whether good or bad !

Rom. 9:11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth.

Absolutely correct. Thank you Sister!

beloved57

The body of Christ was a NEW CREATION.

The body of Christ is NOT Israel... nor the "Israel of God" (which simply refers to faithful ISRAEL).

The Body of Christ is as old as this world, just as Christ is. As long as there been a Christ there's been a Body of Christ. They're One!

beloved57

Christ never refers to Himself as the HEAD of a church until He revealed the body of Christ to Paul.

He's always been head of His Body the Church, that's part of the Mystery. He has always been Savour of His Body! What does Col 1 say?

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the
church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Nanja

He's always been head of His Body the Church, that's part of the Mystery. He has always been Savour of His Body! What does Col 1 say?

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the
church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Amen Brother to all your points made !

clefty

Paul taught the truth and that is let NO ONE judge you according to what you eat and according to a special day, INCLUDING A SABBATH.

It is obvious your uncircumcised reprobate heart blinds you and you have no ears to hear.

We already covered this many many times.

You are exactly cheating others through philosophy and empty deceit according to the traditions of man and the world NOT according to Christ...and His ways.

The Colossians were circumcised now and raised made alive IN HIM and to live AS He lived...JUST AS

Is WHY they were being judged by:

Their fellow country men as to why they were now KEEPING the food and drink and festivals new moon and sabbaths of those Jews. Just like:

“Being Jews they exceedingly trouble our city teach customs which are NOT lawful for us being Romans to receive or observe” Acts 16:21

Now do you really think Paul was teaching “Sabbath is abolished every day is rest...eat Ham”

The Colossians had their OWN culture AND calendar and their countrymen suddenly NOT eating pork or keeping “Jewish festivals” would arouse judgement.

Why would Colossians judge them for NOT doing so if Paul WAS teaching “every day is rest...eat Ham”

Why also would non believing in Yahushua Jews judge Colossians if they were NOT partaking of “Jewish spiritual things”

Instead Paul clearly writes all these “ARE a shadow of good things to come” and NOT that these “WERE” past tense and NOT “WERE a shadow of Jesus...there is no shadows in Jesus” Paul did NOT write that.

But you insist and continue your reprobate heresy insisting on the Jewish false witness that “Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered” Act 6:13-14 Despite Him saying “think NOT that” and yet you do...

“Let no one judge you...(in observing X Y and Z) which ARE shadows of good things to come ...but the church the body of Christ”

https://www.cogwriter.com/news/churc...the-holy-days/

Not going in you keep others from doing so...despite your telling others how important obedience is...YOU ARE NOT DOING SO...

He taught “DO what they teach from Moses’ seat but NOT what they do”...you teach others to obey but do NOT do so...but ONLY 9/10ths...or less...again the irony

The BIBLE SAYS YOU have FALLEN FROM GRACE and are a BITTER ROOT.
the Bible says “Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and have the faith OF Yahushua”...you have another 9/10ths gospel from another 9/10ths christ...and NOT His faith’s lifestyle but man’s tradition

John is clear “IF you claim to abide in Him you MUST live AS He lived”

You know FOLLOW Me...NOT kinda go along when you wish

Galatians 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Again and again I have repeated and corrected your FALSE CHARGES...the LAW does NOT justify...never did was not meant to do that but to point out sin and need of Him...

Israel merely groaned and He remembered His covenant...

by faith in Him Israel was saved JUSTIFIED and THEN given the Law...to maintain to persevere and overcome sin and REMAIN in that SAVED status...let no one rob you of it...self deception included...thinking you are safe in your own uncircumcised heart’s stubbornness...

Hebrews 12:15 See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.
yet again irony sharpens iron...

What is a bitter root? Deut 29:18-19 “turning away from Yah to go and serve the gods of these nations...a root of bitterness...when hearing the curses for doing so blessing himself in his heart saying ‘I shall have peace even though I walk in the imaginations of my heart...”

Following Him His way AFTER He saves you is NOT attempting to be justified...

You like EVE have added to the Word “every day is rest...eat Ham”

Your own posts reveal your reprobate indolence...

Peter said “rather we follow Yah than follow man’s traditions...” does NOT include after worship service Sunday Ham dinner

Paul said “Copy me as I copied Christ” does NOT include after worship service Sunday Ham dinner

Yahushua said “Love AS I have loved you” does NOT include after worship service Sunday Ham dinner...

You would rather change His Way to match your lifestyle than change your lifestyle to match His Way...

Right Divider

Body part
The Body of Christ is as old as this world, just as Christ is. As long as there been a Christ there's been a Body of Christ. They're One!

The body of Christ was unknown by man until God revealed it to Paul. Paul was its first member. Paul is the PATTERN for the body of Christ.

Israel is not the body of Christ and the body of Christ is not Israel.