WHICH GENTILES ARE GRAFTED INTO THE OLIVE TREE

God's Truth

please do not project your two faced hypocrisy on to Paul...

your without the Law is by willful intent...turning from the holy commandment you return to your vomit and wallowing

sin intentionally? no sacrifice but judgement

presumptious to think you can change both times and law...

And not to win others to follow their Master to live AS He lived...but to stumble and reject Him His ways...

Not going in yourself...you also prevent others from doing so...

In other words

Paul was a Jew...as we know...to bring them into fellowship with the law...
a sinner as he himself admits...to win those who have broken the law is why they are under the law...to gain them to serve the law
a roman citizen who does not have Torah (BUT not without law to Yah as he is under Yahushua’s law) to gain other gentiles to establish the law...

So where does Paul say here he did NOT keep the Sabbath and ate swine?

You just made up too much stuff and too confusing.

clefty

You just made up too much stuff and too confusing.
not having eyes to see or ears to hear

you do not NOT know him but LIE 1 John 2:4 as you do NOT do what He commands truth is NOT in you.

please do not project your two faced hypocrisy on to Paul...you say Paul pretends like you your pretend gospel pretend law pretend christ

your without the Law is by willful intent...turning from the holy commandment you return to your vomit and wallowing 2 peter 2:22

sin intentionally? no sacrifice but judgement Heb 10:26

presumptious to think you can change both times and law...Dan 7:25

And not to win others to follow their Master to live AS He lived...1 John 2:6 John 13:15 15:10 1 Peter 2:21 but to stumble and reject Him His ways...

Not going in yourself...you also prevent others from doing so...Matt 23:13

20And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews;——Paul always was a Jew ...as we know...to bring them into fellowship with the law.

to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;—-a sinner as he himself admits...to win those who have broken the law is why they are under the law...to gain them to serve the law

21To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law—-Paul was also a roman citizen who NORMALLY does not have Torah (BUT not without law to Yah as he is under Yahushua’s law BECAUSE Paul was a BELIEVING JEW) to gain other gentiles to establish the law...

In other words

Question still stands for you...

Paul said “Copy me as I copy Christ” and if you think he taught your another gospel another christ your “Every day is Holy now...eat whatever” then Paul was a pretender...also known as a hypocrite...better known as a LIAR

But he copied Christ...NOT YOU

beloved57

The scriptures of Christ don't teach that Christ teaches people how to get saved. The scriptures teach that Christ actually saves sinners Himself. Matt 1:21

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

God's Truth

The scriptures of Christ don't teach that Christ teaches people how to get saved. The scriptures teach that Christ actually saves sinners Himself. Matt 1:21

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Jesus saves people all on his own, and he tells us who he chooses to save and how you can be that person.

God's Truth

So this comment is invalid. Jesus actually saves !

Jesus tells us how to be saved.

…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus tells us how to be saved.

…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.
NIV RO 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

God's Truth

not having eyes to see or ears to hear

you do not NOT know him but LIE 1 John 2:4 as you do NOT do what He commands truth is NOT in you.

please do not project your two faced hypocrisy on to Paul...you say Paul pretends like you your pretend gospel pretend law pretend christ

your without the Law is by willful intent...turning from the holy commandment you return to your vomit and wallowing 2 peter 2:22

sin intentionally? no sacrifice but judgement Heb 10:26

presumptious to think you can change both times and law...Dan 7:25

And not to win others to follow their Master to live AS He lived...1 John 2:6 John 13:15 15:10 1 Peter 2:21 but to stumble and reject Him His ways...

Not going in yourself...you also prevent others from doing so...Matt 23:13

20And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews;——Paul always was a Jew ...as we know...to bring them into fellowship with the law.

to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;—-a sinner as he himself admits...to win those who have broken the law is why they are under the law...to gain them to serve the law

21To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law—-Paul was also a roman citizen who NORMALLY does not have Torah (BUT not without law to Yah as he is under Yahushua’s law BECAUSE Paul was a BELIEVING JEW) to gain other gentiles to establish the law...

In other words

Question still stands for you...

Paul said “Copy me as I copy Christ” and if you think he taught your another gospel another christ your “Every day is Holy now...eat whatever” then Paul was a pretender...also known as a hypocrite...better known as a LIAR

But he copied Christ...NOT YOU

You have no spiritual regeneration. You don't even believe we have spirits that live on after the life of our physical bodies.

You admit to being a hypocrite.

You don't understand and know God.

Jesus is God, so show where in the Bible it says so.

Just like the Sabbath is a shadow of Jesus, it says it in the Bible but it has to be revealed to you.

God's Truth

NIV RO 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Jesus says if you declare with your mouth 'Jesus is Lord'---then you better be obeying him!

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Matthew 7:21
Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

You have been shown that by me for how many years and you still don't get it?

Nanja

Exactly Brother ! Christ saves His People from their corrupt and fallen nature by giving them in New Birth, a nature whereby they can escape, as stated here: 2 Pet. 1:3-4 3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

clefty

You have no spiritual regeneration. You don't even believe we have spirits that live on after the life of our physical bodies.
because only ONE is Immortal...duh...upon death to the dust...spirit returns to Him...fear the One who can destroy body AND the soul...and will...those that do NOT give up idolatries like “every day is Holy eat whatever...oh and we shall NOT surely die”

You admit to being a hypocrite.
to missing the mark...yes...as did Paul...but I keep shooting...as Paul encouraged to overcome to persevere remain holy righteous and seperate from former self and the world its man’s traditions...until the end...I am peculiar like him...oh and certainly Him

You don't understand and know God.
not as much as tomorrow or throughout eternity if I pray I do put on immortality for pleasing Him...regain access to the tree of life...

You do realized that if Adam and Eve were made IMMORTAL they would NOT NEED THAT TREE OF LIFE...right?

[quot]Jesus is God, so show where in the Bible it says so.[/quote] I agree begotten of the One Almighty ONE in Spirit and Authority

Just like the Sabbath is a shadow
yup...well Paul was referring to the annual sabbaths...

nope...He as a Light castes shadows it is true that point back to Him I even rest in His shade...but Sabbath is a set apart day of the week the seventh...made Holy...still is...

it says it in the Bible but it has to be revealed to you.
right your knowledge is secret gnosis of personal opinion and another gospel another way from another christ ANOTHER LIGHT which is false...

But like you also wishes to change both times and Law...

beloved57

Exactly Brother ! Christ saves His People from their corrupt and fallen nature by giving them in New Birth, a nature whereby they can escape, as stated here: 2 Pet. 1:3-4 3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Amen Sister

God's Truth

because only ONE is Immortal...duh...upon death to the dust...spirit returns to Him...fear the One who can destroy body AND the soul...and will...those that do NOT give up idolatries like “every day is Holy eat whatever...oh and we shall NOT surely die”

Jesus is the only one who has an immortal body. However, we all have a spirit and our spirits don’t die.

to missing the mark...yes...as did Paul...but I keep shooting...as Paul encouraged to overcome to persevere remain holy righteous and seperate from former self and the world its man’s traditions...until the end...I am peculiar like him...oh and certainly Him

Paul doesn’t say what you claim. Paul says he beats his body to make it a slave so he won’t be disqualified from the race and cast out.

clefty

Jesus is the only one who has an immortal body. However, we all have a spirit and our spirits don’t die.
He was given life from the Immortal One...you know the Only Begotten...the rest of us are sons and His brother by adoption...IF

Were man created IMMORTAL there would be NO NEED for the tree of Life...

Spirits tormented in Hell fire FOREVER have NOT TREE to eat from and NO TEETH OR STOMACH to eat with LOL

Sadly Satan has successful counterfieted the IMMORTAL CONSUMING FIRE of Yah into something to dread...NOT run to in order to be purified...have our works of hay wood and stubble BURNT...you know like your “every day is Holy and eat whatever...we live forever”

Paul doesn’t say what you claim. Paul says he beats his body to make it a slave so he won’t be disqualified from the race and cast out.

Why? Why does Paul “beat his body” make it a slave IF as you claim he is NO LONGER under the Law? Or IF as you teach there is a “Jesus + NOTHING” or “do whatever + GRACE” gospel...or IF “NOT FOR ME” cuz you MAD about Sabbath...

I mean once saved always saved right? New Law does NOT point out OLD SIN...

Your NEW “every day is Holy” does NOT point out a breaking of the “every seventh day is Holy” LOL

let’s see what else?...oh yeah your NEW law of “everything is clean to eat” does NOT point out “only THIS is clean”

oh and yes your NEW “I am IMMORTAL and will live on and on in spirit” certainly CANCELS “fear the One who can destroy NOT keep tormenting but DESTROY BOTH body and SOUL”

your reprobate rebellion against Him His ways really is defiling ALL OF IT...I guess change ONE change it ALL

into another gospel another christ...same as the old another rebel who wished to be like the Most High and with boastful words changed both times and Laws...saying “you and I shall NOT surely die”

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus says if you declare with your mouth 'Jesus is Lord'---then you better be obeying him!

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Matthew 7:21
Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

You have been shown that by me for how many years and you still don't get it?

What is it that you do not understand about that you can obey and still not believe?