WHICH GENTILES ARE GRAFTED INTO THE OLIVE TREE

God's Truth

More invalid post. When Christ she'd His Blood it washed them He shed it for from their sins. They did nothing, Christ gets all the credit!

Why do you keep spelling the word 'shed' incorrectly?

I gave you scriptures that rebuke you.

You don't have love for God's Truth then that is on you.

God's Truth

better to fail keeping His laws needing grace and repentance than PERFECTLY keep your new law of every day is a Sabbath...

so you do all those things EVERY day...your NEW made up Law

You are not in grace though, remember? You have fallen from grace because you are trying to be justified by the old purification works of the law.

I noticed you dropped the whole "smash your ovens down" when I showed you Jews know what can be washed instead...LOL

No, God says to break your pots and stove.

even Paul admitted failing and NOT for NEW sins under NEW LAW...but like coveting and doing things he hated...wishing to keep the SPIRITUAL Law with his Christ mind and inner Jew circumcised heart...
Paul spoke of people under the old law who didn't have faith. Stop slandering Paul and bearing false witness.

you don't even know the "old" Law to know how NEW this demand to be circumcised was...as if an adult male could become an eight day old infant and be circumcised as custom of Moses said...

You are the one who doesn't know the old law. You don't know that the males have to be circumcised to be in a covenant with God.

because Moses forgot to cut his kid? Has nothing to do with salvation or justification...you really ADD do you not
Show where Moses just forgot.

Hey Muslims cut their kids...are they saved?

It isn't a command of God's anymore.

it is NOT untrue that these Jews demanded something NOT demanded of from gentiles to fellowship...the issue comes up later...when Peter was sitting with gentiles and Paul reminds him "these man made Jewish laws do NOT justify us"

So you should listen and not act out of line with the truth.

and so? circumcise or do not neither matter even in the OT as so many that were circumcised behaved LIKE YOU...uncircumcised of the heart...all of Israel found to be uncircumcised of the heart...prolly for making up NEW LAWS...LOL

You preach against the new covenant and the old.

How do you ever get that a person didn't have to get circumcised in the flesh?

well more specifically an Israelite...and guess what ? NOW EVEN WOMAN MUST BE CIRCUMCISED...LOL...not sure your heart of stone can be cut though

see you make NEW LAWS up...if any of those STILL POINT TO GOOD THINGS TO COME...TO Him...well they help...

You are in a bad position to say a man didn't have to be circumcised.

HE DID NOT IN CHAPTER 23...which is what we are discussing...but you twist and misuse scripture ...

right they already were justified and clean and thus works of righteousness He gave helped them STAY that way...as His people are pure HOLY set apart a peculiar people and still have a sabbatismos...Heb 4:9
What?

you are silly...sad how your reprobate mind blinds you

of course Roman guards protected Paul...some started keeping like Cornelius remember him? LOL

You know you were wrong. You don't know a lot of things. You thought the Romans would get Paul for preaching to eat what you want. You didn't know Jerusalem was in Judah. You don't know that the males had to be circumcised or they couldn't have a relationship with God. So many things you don't know but you want to be a teacher and be verbally abusive.

God's Truth

More invalid post. When Christ she'd His Blood it washed them He shed it for from their sins. They did nothing, Christ gets all the credit!

Here are more scriptures that prove one must believe and repent before they receive the Holy Spirit and are called saved.

These scriptures are after Jesus shed his blood on the cross.

Acts 8:21
You have no part or share in our ministry, because your heart is not right
before God. 22 Repent, therefore, of your wickedness,
and pray to the Lord. Perhaps He will forgive you for the intent of your heart.

Hebrews 6:1 Therefore let us move beyond the elementary teachings about Christ and be taken forward to maturity, not laying again the foundation
of repentance from acts that lead to death, and of faith in God

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must
turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

Acts 17:30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.

Acts 2:38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 3:19 Therefore repent and turn back so that your sins may be wiped out,

beloved57

Here are more scriptures that prove one must believe and repent before they receive the Holy Spirit and are called saved.

These scriptures are after Jesus shed his blood on the cross.

Acts 8:21
You have no part or share in our ministry, because your heart is not right
before God. 22 Repent, therefore, of your wickedness,
and pray to the Lord. Perhaps He will forgive you for the intent of your heart.

Hebrews 6:1 Therefore let us move beyond the elementary teachings about Christ and be taken forward to maturity, not laying again the foundation
of repentance from acts that lead to death, and of faith in God

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must
turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

Acts 17:30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.

Acts 2:38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 3:19 Therefore repent and turn back so that your sins may be wiped out,

What you going to do with Heb 1:3 ? What does it say ?

God's Truth

What you going to do with Heb 1:3 ? What does it say ?

I don't mind explaining it again.

The person who wrote Hebrews was speaking to Jews who spent time with Jesus when he walked the earth and after he shed his blood on the cross and ascended to heaven.

Those Jews HAD ALREADY REPENTED OF THEIR SINS and had been told what to obey by Jesus himself.

When Jesus shed his blood on the cross, those Jews who had been with Jesus and believed and obeyed him---

they had their sins purged.

The Bible says that Jesus made a number of appearances after his death.

To different people over a forty day period.

Jesus appeared to Mary Magdalene, the women that came to Jesus’ tomb.

He appeared to his disciples and appeared to over five hundred people at the same time.

1 Corinthians 15:6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

clefty

You are not in grace though, remember? You have fallen from grace because you are trying to be justified by the old purification works of the law.
ok your reprobate mind and uncircumcised heart has you blind to the many times I have corrected you on this...

justified BY HIM then works (His works He prepared for us to do beforehand) befitting repentance are done to please Him and represent Him His ways to others...you know “establish the Law”...after faith Romans 3:31

Your insistance I do otherwise is merely false accusations which is a blessing teaching me patience and longsuffering...LOL still hoping for NEW material in your NEW law rebellion

Because I have addressed this and defended myself as to knowing His Way (Faith first and then the Law)SO MANY TIMES and yet you still insist...you are willfully rejecting as blind as Bar-Jesus who was also full of deceit and fraud...

back then their stoves were clay...once they became made out of metal like their bronze pots...only washing was necessary...or you make Yahushua a liar too? Mark 7:4 no mention of breaking down of stoves...maybe by then they were of washable material like bronze?

Paul spoke of people under the old law who didn't have faith. Stop slandering Paul and bearing false witness.
Paul was speaking to those that know the Law that the Law has dominion over a man (not just Jews as if only they sin) AS LONG AS HE LIVES Romans 7:1

Verse 6 But NOW we have been delivered from the Law dead to sin so that we should serve the Law in newness of the Spirit

Verse 14 We KNOW the Law is spiritual but I AM carnal (NOT I WAS carnal) sold under sin...NOT WAS under sin

Verse 24 O wretched man that I AM...NOT that I WAS...

Who WILL DELIVER me from this body of death? NOT WHO HAS DELIVERED ME...

Verse 25...with my mind I SERVE (NOW) the Law of Yah but with the flesh (NOT used to serve or did serve) the law of sin. NOT PAST TENSE...he admits SERVING NOW AS HE WRITES

O wretched man...in NEED OF GRACE NOW...dying DAILY in need of GRACE every day and not just once SAVED ALWAYS SAVED and following NEW LAW but the Law of Yah.

You are the one who doesn't know the old law. You don't know that the males have to be circumcised to be in a covenant with God.
sure know circumcision saved NONE OF THEM

Show where Moses just forgot.
you make the claim so you show it was WILLFUL...yours is the burden of proof for ALL OF THIS...LOL

It isn't a command of God's anymore.
for SALVATION it NEVER WAS...and being circumcised are they now children of the covenant with Israel...well actually by faith and adoption yes they can be but NOT because they are circumcised...

So you should listen and not act out of line with the truth.
LOL you say this after being corrected that Jews came from Jerusalem demanding a NEW law...JUST LIKE YOU?

And that man made Jewish laws do NOT justify...neither does YOUR NEW law...

Not even His Law justified but ONCE JUSTIFIED by Him the keeping commenced...to RETAIN that Holiness and cleanliness

But you rather CLAIM NEW LAW than His Law...and YOUR LIFESTYLE rather than His He taught and demonstrated...walk ye in it...

You preach against the new covenant and the old.

How do you ever get that a person didn't have to get circumcised in the flesh?
we are STILL to be circumcised to be His people...but it does NOT save us...only He does...is WHY His people STILL set apart the DAY HE set apart and made Holy...Heb 4:9...His people are Holy and do things He made Holy...

And not like you MAD about Sabbath and claim a NEW law another gospel another christ...

You are in a bad position to say a man didn't have to be circumcised.
not only did circumcision NOT save...but he didnt do it...his parents did it for him...didn’t HAVE TO...WANTED TO...

Revealed their inner heart’s desire to offer their sons TO HIM...make them His

Lost here as well? LOL

We are talking about Paul and the pharisees IN ALLIANCE in chapter 23 of Acts...because Paul spoke of the resurrection...

Your claim that he taught “Sabbath is done away with EVERY day is Holy now...oh and we can eat swine” is laughable to think Pharisees would agree to THAT...but your reprobate and uncircumcised heart is imagining all manner of idolatry...

Paul taught righteousness SELF CONTROL and the coming judgement even scaring a Roman governor...you think your NEW law “every day is rest eat whatever” would be scary? LOL

Is why His people are pure Holy set apart and peculiar in their sabbatismos Heb 4:9

But yes your blind reprobate mind and uncircumcised heart can ONLY say “WHAT?” Not having ears to hear AND DOthat which is spiritual...Romans 7:14

You know you were wrong.
about what Romans protecting Paul from people like you who try and slander him by claiming he taught NEW law?

You don't know a lot of things.
true...learning from you...your rebellion but sadly less and less as you just repeat the same old ad Homs...you havent even used other texts yours try and use to show Sunday keeping was what they did in scripture post resurrection LOL...or to eat pig...

Alas...maybe you are out of ideas scraping the bottom of the idolatry barrel...I want NEW stuff from you...please teach me HOW else you twist Paul and scripture to make up your MAD “NOT FOR ME”

You thought the Romans would get Paul for preaching to eat what you want.
LOL...Romans wouldn’t CARE if Paul taught what you claim “eat whatever...given to idols full of blood road kill...whatever NOTHING makes you unclean”

You didn't know Jerusalem was in Judah.
LOL...you are hilarious...and for thinking gates would only be closed on the Sabbath during a months/years long siege...

”Hey Moishe Romans are all around us to attack”

“oy vey and we can only close the gates on the Sabbath...to keep the Christians IN...” LOL

You don't know that the males had to be circumcised or they couldn't have a relationship with God.
in the Sabbath commandment the ONLY one of the 10 it already INCLUDED the strangers having a relationship with Yah...the other sabbaths included them too...ONE LAW for native and foreigner alike...

The only relationship they could not partake was the Passover lamb...one was to be circumcised if desiring to eat...the irony Christians claim the Passover lamb is for them...

but of the unleavened bread they were included...

So Sabbath given to ALL man is rejected...and Passover for ONLY circumcised is claimed...LOL

So many things you don't know but you want to be a teacher and be verbally abusive.

Awww come on now...don’t be sore just joshing you...encouraging you to post LOUDER as your another christ with a new law and another gospel another way might be sleeping...LOL

God's Truth

ok your reprobate mind and uncircumcised heart has you blind to the many times I have corrected you on this...

justified BY HIM then works (His works He prepared for us to do beforehand) befitting repentance are done to please Him and represent Him His ways to others...you know “establish the Law”...after faith Romans 3:31

Your insistance I do otherwise is merely false accusations which is a blessing teaching me patience and longsuffering...LOL still hoping for NEW material in your NEW law rebellion

Because I have addressed this and defended myself as to knowing His Way (Faith first and then the Law)SO MANY TIMES and yet you still insist...you are willfully rejecting as blind as Bar-Jesus who was also full of deceit and fraud...

You have fallen from grace just as the Bible says.

back then their stoves were clay...once they became made out of metal like their bronze pots...only washing was necessary...or you make Yahushua a liar too? Mark 7:4 no mention of breaking down of stoves...maybe by then they were of washable material like bronze?

You have a hammer to break up your stuff.

You just changed God’s laws.

Paul was speaking to those that know the Law that the Law has dominion over a man (not just Jews as if Verse 24 O wretched man that I AM...NOT that I WAS...

No way was Paul still doing the things that earned him his self given title of the chief of sinners.

sure know circumcision saved NONE OF THEM

It made for a relationship with God.

you make the claim so you show it was WILLFUL...yours is the burden of proof for ALL OF THIS...LOL
I spoke of what the Bible says. You lie and add things it doesn’t say.

we are STILL to be circumcised to be His people...but it does NOT save us...only He does...is WHY His people STILL set apart the DAY HE set apart and made Holy...Heb 4:9...His people are Holy and do things He made Holy...

And not like you MAD about Sabbath and claim a NEW law another gospel another christ...

You said no one had to get circumcised in the flesh in the old testament.

not only did circumcision NOT save...but he didnt do it...his parents did it for him...didn’t HAVE TO...WANTED TO...

What a lie against what the Bible says that God says.
about what Romans protecting Paul from people like you who try and slander him by claiming he taught NEW law?

You said something wrong about the Romans not letting Paul get away with preaching of eat what you want.

clefty

You have fallen from grace just as the Bible says.
nope...justified by Him I wish to do His Way...dying daily to self...realizing my need of Him

You have a hammer to break up your stuff.
LOL...go read where things bronze or washable were washed...even wooden utensils...

You just changed God’s laws.
stop projecting...your reprobate mind is NOT contaminating me

No way was Paul still doing the things that earned him his self given title of the chief of sinners.

1 Timoth 1:15”This is a trustworthy saying, worthy of full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am WAS the worst. 16But for this very reason I was shown mercy, so that in me, the FORMER worst of sinners , Christ Jesus might HAVE displayED His perfect patience, as an example to those who would believe in Him for eternal life.”

Made some changes to have it say what you wish it to say...from present tense I AM to past I WAS...you wish to ADD/DETRACT from Paul...just like the sabbaths ARE shadows...And there you read it as past tense too...LOL

Funny how Paul concerns himself with NOT causing others to stumble...and teaching that we NOT do the same...I mean whatever right?

I guess he lied when he said he copied Christ...

It made for a relationship with God.
which I showed even those NOT circumcised were able to partake in...especially the SABBATH the ONLY commandment including those NOT circumcised...and other sabbaths were expected of them too...JUST NOT the passover...

I spoke of what the Bible says. You lie and add things it doesn’t say.
that is NOT showing me where Moses WILLFULLY neglected to circumcise his son...you project your reprobate rebellion on to Moses now?

You said no one had to get circumcised in the flesh in the old testament.
I said parents WANTED to circumcise their sons...Paul says we are to be circumcised of the heart...but so did JeremiYah...oh and Moses...LOL

What a lie against what the Bible says that God says.
if circumcision saved there would be NO NEED for a savior...you really are daft...all circumcised STILL NEED HIM...look how many were lost...the WHOLE HOUSE OF ISRAEL JeremiYah 9:25-26

You said something wrong about the Romans not letting Paul get away with preaching of eat what you want.
you are just like the slandering Jews false testimony without proof...claiming poor Stephen and Paul taught “Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered”

Show me any of what you claim...from the scriptures first...and then from my posting...

Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah...and the faith OF Yahushua...true even of the Romans who believed and obeyed...Him His way...

beloved57

I don't mind explaining it again.

The person who wrote Hebrews was speaking to Jews who spent time with Jesus when he walked the earth and after he shed his blood on the cross and ascended to heaven.

Those Jews HAD ALREADY REPENTED OF THEIR SINS and had been told what to obey by Jesus himself.

When Jesus shed his blood on the cross, those Jews who had been with Jesus and believed and obeyed him---

they had their sins purged.

The Bible says that Jesus made a number of appearances after his death.

To different people over a forty day period.

Jesus appeared to Mary Magdalene, the women that came to Jesus’ tomb.

He appeared to his disciples and appeared to over five hundred people at the same time.

1 Corinthians 15:6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

I don't want you to explain it. I want you to acknowledge what it says. Heb 1:3

beloved57

Heb 1:3 and Rev 1:5,

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

The Lord Jesus Christ through the shedding of His Blood alone, did efficaciously wash away the sins of all of Gods Elect, or His Sheep. They did nothing but be sinners. Yes later they will be given Faith and Repentance as an evidence that Christ has by His Blood washed their sins away by His Blood, not by their faith and repentance as some false teachers intimate !

Nanja

Exactly Brother. This purging of the sins of all God's Elect, or His Sheep, was done by Christ Himself. Not by anything they for whom He died ever did or done.

clefty

Amen Sister !

Indeed!

HalleluYah!

Romans 5:8
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

1 John 4:10
And love consists in this: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

Matthew 9:13
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

2 Corinthians 5:19-21
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation…

John 3:15
That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

1 John 4:9
This is how God's love was revealed among us: God sent His one and only Son into the world, so that we might live through Him.

Exactly like how this ekklesia when in the OT wilderness merely had to accept they were Abraham’s seed and merely born into it...did nothing for it...and were saved...

oh and well ALREADY some NOT of Jacob also felt elected to this body of Christ...and were included in the Sabbath commandment as “the strangers within thy gates”...the only 10 commandment specifying that “WHOSOEVER believes” and exemplifying that “reconciling of the world”...neat eh?

As Peter said “in EVERY nation WHOEVER fears Yah and works righteousness is accepted by Him” Acts 10:35 as 36 “He is Lord of ALL” and 42 “ordained to be Judge of the living and the dead” that 43 “WHOEVER believes in Him will receive remission of sins”

Just like ALL of us in the world did NOTHING in our parents begetting us life...to be BORN in the flesh...so too did the world do NOTHING in His reconciling sinners...to be REBORN in the Spirit...ALL sinners

yup HalleluYah...

God's Truth

I don't want you to explain it. I want you to acknowledge what it says. Heb 1:3

In Hebrews they were Jews who had believed and obeyed Jesus' teachings when Jesus was on earth, and they had their sins purged when he died on the cross.

You were given an explaining of the scriptures and given may more that you are just denying.