WHICH GENTILES ARE GRAFTED INTO THE OLIVE TREE

clefty

So are you saying the Jews in the Old Testament could eat cheeseburgers? How about just hamburgers?

I told you what the commandment is...dont seethe kid in its mothers milk

You are just being silly...it is late...going to bed before I too post silly things...

God's Truth

sure those of unbelief...of Yahushua as messiah to the world

no mention of the trunk and root changing...you would have Him change the trunk and root?

That is EXACTLY what the Jews claimed “Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered” Luke was clear that was FALSE WITNESS...as if the trunk and root changed the fruit it bore...

His Law is Eternal Immutable and Perfect is why Paul still delighted to keep it Romans 7:22 and instructs we establish it Romans 3:31

The Jews who were cut off because they ate swine?

God's Truth

I told you what the commandment is...dont seethe kid in its mothers milk

You are just being silly...it is late...going to bed before I too post silly things...

You are the dietary law guy who condemns those who don't eat the right way. So you better be ready to give an answer.

clefty

The Jews who were cut off because they ate swine?

Nope I just wrote WHY they were cut off...unbelief that Yahushua was their messiah and to the world...

Now why would Jews be cut off because they ate swine IF as you claim the law was changed and they could eat anything...

Peter knew that law remained is why he did NOT eat of that which was unclean and knew the vision was about taking the gospel to the goyim....

branches were cut off...and the new ones were put into the trunk/root that remains unchanged....to bare MORE similar fruit NOT less similar...

God's Truth

Nope I just wrote WHY they were cut off...unbelief that Yahushua was their messiah and to the world...
They were cut off before that.

Now why would Jews be cut off because they ate swine IF as you claim the law was changed and they could eat anything...
You need to ask yourself that question.

Peter knew that law remained is why he did NOT eat of that which was unclean and knew the vision was about taking the gospel to the goyim....

branches were cut off...and the new ones were put into the trunk/root that remains unchanged....to bare MORE similar fruit NOT less similar...

Go learn about the root.

clefty

They were cut off before that.
well if they wouldn’t believe One Who rose from the dead...they certainly wouldn’t believe Moses and the prophets...

You need to ask yourself that question.
I did...eating swine makes one unclean...wash up wait for sundown you clean again...continuously eating unclean knowingly is a different matter...

But you claim swine is clean to eat now...so all those years trying to stay clean were for nothing...and why get cut off if the law changes anyway?

Go learn about the root.
Go read Peter’s reason for the Vision of the sheet...

clefty

Start a thread on your kosher eating.

Be prepared to answer.

This is a good one to show it was gentiles who believed and OBEYED and made NO DISTINCTION (between themselves and the Jews) who were grafted in...

you with your “eat anything“ would have made a distinction because you did NOT obey...

God's Truth

well if they wouldn’t believe One Who rose from the dead...they certainly wouldn’t believe Moses and the prophets...

So you are going to act like you weren't taught by me as to when they were cut off?

I did...eating swine makes one unclean...wash up wait for sundown you clean again...continuously eating unclean knowingly is a different matter...

You just proved by saying that you don't have grace.
Taking baths doesn't make one spiritually clean.

Galatians 5:4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.

But you claim swine is clean to eat now...so all those years trying to stay clean were for nothing...and why get cut off if the law changes anyway?
The works of the law are the rules and regulations to be clean or unclean.
The works of the law were a shadow of Jesus.
Jesus came and cleans us now.
You are still trying to be made clean by the works of the law such a external baths, the dietary law, and the observance of special days.

God's Truth

This is a good one to show it was gentiles who believed and OBEYED and made NO DISTINCTION (between themselves and the Jews) who were grafted in...

you with your “eat anything“ would have made a distinction because you did NOT obey...

You don't obey the dietary law.

clefty

So you are going to act like you weren't taught by me as to when they were cut off?
LOL...wut?

You just proved by saying that you don't have grace.
again... wut?
Taking baths doesn't make one spiritually clean.
its a matter of the circumcised heart the inner jew... prayers fasting alms still brings us closer to Him His ways Who covers us and works in us to make us sin less...

Galatians 5:4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.
Justified BY HIM...and WHAT HE DID...is why I wish to live as He did and realize my need of grace...every day

The works of the law are the rules and regulations to be clean or unclean.
also known as works befitting repentance...His Way...His Faith lifestyle...

The works of the law were a shadow of Jesus.
some STILL ARE
Jesus came and cleans us now.
IF we obey Him...which our gratitude and faith should compel us to...you know...if you claim to abide in Him you should live AS HE DID...said John

You are still trying to be made clean by the works of the law such a external baths, the dietary law, and the observance of special days.
nope just trying not to be dog returning to my own vomit or a pig to my wallowing...how about you?

God's Truth

You’re a good false witness and consistant...maintaining the jewish false witness of “Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered” like a typical Pharisee...

You are a laughable old law dietitian.

You think you are a pharisee enforcing the dietary law.

lol

God's Truth

LOL...wut?

again... wut?
its a matter of the circumcised heart the inner jew... prayers fasting alms still brings us closer to Him His ways Who covers us and works in us to make us sin less...

Justified BY HIM...and WHAT HE DID...is why I wish to live as He did and realize my need of grace...every day

also known as works befitting repentance...His Way...His Faith lifestyle...

some STILL ARE
IF we obey Him...which our gratitude and faith should compel us to...you know...if you claim to abide in Him you should live AS HE DID...said John

nope just trying not to be dog returning to my own vomit or a pig to my wallowing...how about you?

You are badly mistaken not knowing the scriptures or God.

clefty

You are a laughable old law dietitian.

You think you are a pharisee enforcing the dietary law.

lol

OLD LAW? Show me in the New Covenant lifestyle where He suddenly eats any unclean meat....40 days after 5 weekends and nothing taught that unclean was now edible...Peter kept kosher...did he sleep through Yahushua’s “NOW you can bacon” class?

And saying Peter only did it cuz he be Jewish and the temple was still up is exactly MAD

clefty

You are badly mistaken not knowing the scriptures or God.

Your judge of my posting is not as bad as your use of scripture...

You have no circumcised heart no inner Jew...where is your HATE SIN...flee from evil...oh yeah that Law thingy...NOT FOR YOU...

God's Truth

OLD LAW? Show me in the New Covenant lifestyle where He suddenly eats any unclean meat....40 days after 5 weekends and nothing taught that unclean was now edible...Peter kept kosher...did he sleep through Yahushua’s “NOW you can bacon” class?

Jesus said it is not what goes in a man that makes him unclean.

The old law taught that there was clean and unclean food.

The disciples had to wait for the Holy Spirit and then they would get remembrance and knowledge about certain things.

And saying Peter only did it cuz he be Jewish and the temple was still up is exactly MAD

Stop bringing up MAD to me. I am not a madist and you bringing it up doesn't help the conversation.