X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

Start a thread on your kosher eating.

Be prepared to answer.
    This is a good one to show it was gentiles who believed and OBEYED and made NO DISTINCTION (between themselves and the Jews) who were grafted in...

you with your “eat anything“ would have made a distinction because you did NOT obey...

Comment

Originally posted by clefty View Post
      well if they wouldn’t believe One Who rose from the dead...they certainly wouldn’t believe Moses and the prophets...
      So you are going to act like you weren't taught by me as to when they were cut off?

I did...eating swine makes one unclean...wash up wait for sundown you clean again...continuously eating unclean knowingly is a different matter...
      You just proved by saying that you don't have grace.
      Taking baths doesn't make one spiritually clean.

Galatians 5:4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.

But you claim swine is clean to eat now...so all those years trying to stay clean were for nothing...and why get cut off if the law changes anyway?
      The works of the law are the rules and regulations to be clean or unclean.
      The works of the law were a shadow of Jesus.
      Jesus came and cleans us now.
      You are still trying to be made clean by the works of the law such a external baths, the dietary law, and the observance of special days.

Oh how I love the Word of God!

Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

Comment

This is a good one to show it was gentiles who believed and OBEYED and made NO DISTINCTION (between themselves and the Jews) who were grafted in...

you with your “eat anything“ would have made a distinction because you did NOT obey...
        You don't obey the dietary law.

Comment

So you are going to act like you weren't taught by me as to when they were cut off?
          LOL...wut?

You just proved by saying that you don't have grace.
          again... wut?
          Taking baths doesn't make one spiritually clean.
          its a matter of the circumcised heart the inner jew... prayers fasting alms still brings us closer to Him His ways Who covers us and works in us to make us sin less...

Galatians 5:4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.
          Justified BY HIM...and WHAT HE DID...is why I wish to live as He did and realize my need of grace...every day

The works of the law are the rules and regulations to be clean or unclean.
          also known as works befitting repentance...His Way...His Faith lifestyle...

The works of the law were a shadow of Jesus.
          some STILL ARE
          Jesus came and cleans us now.
          IF we obey Him...which our gratitude and faith should compel us to...you know...if you claim to abide in Him you should live AS HE DID...said John

You are still trying to be made clean by the works of the law such a external baths, the dietary law, and the observance of special days.
          nope just trying not to be dog returning to my own vomit or a pig to my wallowing...how about you?

Comment

You don't obey the dietary law.
            You’re a good false witness and consistant...maintaining the jewish false witness of “Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered” like a typical Pharisee...

Comment

You’re a good false witness and consistant...maintaining the jewish false witness of “Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered” like a typical Pharisee...
              You are a laughable old law dietitian.

You think you are a pharisee enforcing the dietary law.

lol

Comment

LOL...wut?

again... wut?
                its a matter of the circumcised heart the inner jew... prayers fasting alms still brings us closer to Him His ways Who covers us and works in us to make us sin less...

Justified BY HIM...and WHAT HE DID...is why I wish to live as He did and realize my need of grace...every day

also known as works befitting repentance...His Way...His Faith lifestyle...

some STILL ARE
                IF we obey Him...which our gratitude and faith should compel us to...you know...if you claim to abide in Him you should live AS HE DID...said John

nope just trying not to be dog returning to my own vomit or a pig to my wallowing...how about you?
                You are badly mistaken not knowing the scriptures or God.

Comment

You are a laughable old law dietitian.

You think you are a pharisee enforcing the dietary law.

lol
                  OLD LAW? Show me in the New Covenant lifestyle where He suddenly eats any unclean meat....40 days after 5 weekends and nothing taught that unclean was now edible...Peter kept kosher...did he sleep through Yahushua’s “NOW you can bacon” class?

And saying Peter only did it cuz he be Jewish and the temple was still up is exactly MAD

Comment

You are badly mistaken not knowing the scriptures or God.
                    Your judge of my posting is not as bad as your use of scripture...

You have no circumcised heart no inner Jew...where is your HATE SIN...flee from evil...oh yeah that Law thingy...NOT FOR YOU...

Comment

OLD LAW? Show me in the New Covenant lifestyle where He suddenly eats any unclean meat....40 days after 5 weekends and nothing taught that unclean was now edible...Peter kept kosher...did he sleep through Yahushua’s “NOW you can bacon” class?
                      Jesus said it is not what goes in a man that makes him unclean.

The old law taught that there was clean and unclean food.

The disciples had to wait for the Holy Spirit and then they would get remembrance and knowledge about certain things.

And saying Peter only did it cuz he be Jewish and the temple was still up is exactly MAD
                      Stop bringing up MAD to me. I am not a madist and you bringing it up doesn't help the conversation.

Comment

Your judge of my posting is not as bad as your use of scripture...

You have no circumcised heart no inner Jew...where is your HATE SIN...flee from evil...oh yeah that Law thingy...NOT FOR YOU...
                        There is a new law.

You have fallen from grace because you are trying to be justified by the old laws purification works.

You don't even adhere to those works correctly.

It is laughable how you preach it but don't even know it.

Comment

Jesus said it is not what goes in a man that makes him unclean.
                          right...because what goes in a man is NOT by accident but by CHOICE...the uncircumcised heart chooses to EAT swine and NOT avoid it...the choice is MADE prior it going in the mouth... there is NO SACRIFICE for willful sin...but judgement...

Another scenerio is eating clean meat that was unknowingly offered to an idol...if a brother brings it to your attention you are to STOP eating it...says Paul

BECAUSE the Jerusalem council had concluded food offered to idols was forbidden according to OT...as gentiles were to learn hearing Moses read every Sabbath in the synagogues they crowded into...

The old law taught that there was clean and unclean food.
                          so did Yahushua and demonstrated it sending Demons into swine...prolly WHY you love your bacon...LOL

Peter STILL refused LONG after the cross...explained the vision was about reaching gentiles considered unclean by the enmity of the Jew and NOTHING about “YAY we can eat pork”

Paul wrote on having the circumcised hearts the inner Jew...the Christ mind...show me where He served Sunday Ham after church...40 days 5 weekends after the cross....NOTHING

yours is COMPLETELY an argument from silence...

The disciples had to wait for the Holy Spirit and then they would get remembrance and knowledge about certain things.
                          Oh so eating dog meat was advanced graduate classes made secret knowledge not even mentioned in scritpure? LOL

Stop bringing up MAD to me. I am not a madist and you bringing it up doesn't help the conversation.
                          Stop claiming the Sabbath is NOT FOR YOU...it just makes you MAD...all the other Laws you accept BUT SABBATH...

You your 9/10ths love...

Comment

There is a new law.
                            what? to love one another AS I have loved you? Hmmm show me where He served Sunday Ham after church...that would be AS I HAVE LOVED YOU...

You have fallen from grace because you are trying to be justified by the old laws purification works.
                            faith first then walk it out...believe and obey...hear and do...you do see the pattern yes?

Or “GET SAVED”...and NOW do works befitting repentance...His works not your own...like when Israel was saved from Egypt and THEN given the Law...keeping Sabbath PRIOR Sinai...

But NOOOOO...you twist everything just to accuse with false witness...typical as your whole doctrine rests on the false witness of Jews “Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered” and like when this ekklesia was in the wilderness you make for yourself a golden calf...saved but then fall to idolatry

You don't even adhere to those works correctly.

It is laughable how you preach it but don't even know it.
                            You worship Him in vain teach as doctrine the precepts of man disregarded the commandment of Yah to keep the tradition of man as the washing of pots and cups and many other such things ye do...

Comment

This is EXACTLY what the MAD claim...the secret mystery was revealed LATER and taught later...making none of the mail written to Jews applicable to them...

”claim you abide in Christ then live just like Him” “on no thanks John that was to Jews only...NOT FOR ME”

Y’all believe Him as Satan does...WITHOUT OBEYING Him His Way...

Comment

right...because what goes in a man is NOT by accident but by CHOICE...the uncircumcised heart chooses to EAT swine and NOT avoid it...the choice is MADE prior it going in the mouth... there is NO SACRIFICE for willful sin...but judgement...
                                The old law says what goes in the mouth makes one unclean. You go against Jesus saying it is no longer what makes a person unclean.

You go against God who says not to call one unclean whom He has made clean.

Another scenerio is eating clean meat that was unknowingly offered to an idol...if a brother brings it to your attention you are to STOP eating it...says Paul

BECAUSE the Jerusalem council had concluded food offered to idols was forbidden according to OT...as gentiles were to learn hearing Moses read every Sabbath in the synagogues they crowded into...

Paul would never have told the Corinthians to eat what was sold in the meat markets at Corinth, or to consume whatever food was set before one on a neighbor’s table (1 Corinthians 10:25–28) if there wasn't a change to the dietary law---FOR THE OLD LAW SAYS SWINE and crustaceans CAN'T even TOUCH a pot or stove or anything where your food is prepared.

“Whatsoever is sold in the shambles, that eat, asking no question for conscience sake: ‘For the earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof.’ If any of them that believe not bid you to a feast, and you be disposed to go; whatsoever is set before you, eat, asking no question for conscience sake. But if any man say unto you, ‘This is offered in sacrifice unto idols,’ eat not for his sake that showed it, and for conscience sake: ‘for the earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof.

so did Yahushua and demonstrated it sending Demons into swine...prolly WHY you love your bacon...LOL
                                You pretend to uphold the old dietary law, but prove it that you buy food closely regulated and are ensured that no person or utensil that touches swine touched your vegetarian food.

The Dietary Laws state that if the carcass of any unclean animal comes into contact with an “oven, or ranges, or pots,” those household preparation tools “shall be broken down: for they are unclean, and shall be unclean unto you” (Leviticus 11:35). Tell me of a restaurant in the United States that does not serve bacon or ham and or crustaceans. Grills, ovens, refrigerators, utensils in your house would have to be broken down if anyone in your house brought any unclean food. So how many times did you destroy your oven and pots?

Peter STILL refused LONG after the cross...explained the vision was about reaching gentiles considered unclean by the enmity of the Jew and NOTHING about “YAY we can eat pork”

Paul wrote on having the circumcised hearts the inner Jew...the Christ mind...show me where He served Sunday Ham after church...40 days 5 weekends after the cross....NOTHING

yours is COMPLETELY an argument from silence...
                                Peter went in to the house of the Gentiles after God told him not to call any man unclean whom He has made clean.

Acts 10 13And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. 14But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. 15And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. 16This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.

Oh so eating dog meat was advanced graduate classes made secret knowledge not even mentioned in scritpure? LOL
                                In America dogs are pets and not used for eating. However, there are people in other countries who eat dogs and that doesn't make them unclean either.

Stop claiming the Sabbath is NOT FOR YOU...it just makes you MAD...all the other Laws you accept BUT SABBATH...
                                It is easy to see you don't value truth, or you wouldn't bear false witness against me as you do.

You your 9/10ths love...
                                I obey more than 10.

Comment

Working...
                                X