THE MYSTERY KEPT SECRET

God's Truth

"Give the scripture in the Old Testament that says we have to have faith”
ok...

“Behold the proud,
His soul is not upright in him; (that’s you all your clever rejections to Him His way)

But the just shall live by his faith.”

Hab 2:4

got it?

Bahahahahahaa That scripture says shall, as in will one day---as what happens when Jesus came.

That scripture is a prophecy of what was coming, Jesus Christ.

There is no scripture where God commands faith.

That is why God came to make a new covenant.

clefty

There were Jews who did NOT believe that faith in Jesus’ blood cleans us---they still wanted to do the purification works of the law.
They were UNSAVED JEWS.
They were unsaved because they would rather obey a shadow than the Lord who made the shadow.

Got it...yes there were Jews that rejected Jesus

and they spread false witness that Stephen taught "Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered" which you teach NOW...despite it being a false witness

oh and Jews who rejected Jesus also spread rumors that Paul taught against the Law which you ALSO teach...imagine that...the irony...

however the Jews that accepted Jesus were eager to tell Paul “You see, brother, how many myriads of Jews there are who have believed, and they are all zealous for the law" Acts 21:20

clefty

Then why did you say it?

He thought they were actually buried in the dirt?

You think you are the only one here who like Festus accused Paul of "too much study has made you MAD" ? LOL

Happily Paul was not going MAD...ya'll however...welllllll

clefty

Bahahahahahaa
yup...a symptom of going MAD...a laughter like that is from a demonic reprobate I imagine...

and for the reason it was triggered...

That scripture says shall, as in will one day---as what happens when Jesus came.
hmmm all the "Thou shalt not"s means one day? as what happens when Jesus came? LOL

The Hebrew has it as "will live by his faith"

That scripture is a prophecy of what was coming, Jesus Christ.
oh ok...so no faith at all in the OT...

There is no scripture where God commands faith.
tell that to Heb chapter 11...

no need to command what is voluntarily done...LOL

would be like commanding you to post nonsense...and twist scripture into error...LOL

That is why God came to make a new covenant.
because Hab 2:4? well I guess that is good enough...

yup it does have the proud like you making up all sorts of idolatry to reject Him His way...your soul is not upright but lying down resting every day eating pork...LOL

clefty

Jesus taught something more than just love your neighbor, he taught love your enemies too.
yes you mentioned that...is why I thought it solved when Romans came the Christians wouldn't have to flee at all but just LOVE ya dig?

Look at how much you laugh at that.
what my joke? sure it is funny..."Hey guys come right on in...we know you are Romans and wish to kill us...but we love you and wish to stay...plus we thought the gates are locked by Jews who don't love you like we do" LOL

Jesus said flee to the mountains and pray it not be in winter---because it would be harsh conditions.
yup...especially if pregnant...but see He did expect winter times to continue

Jesus also said and pray it not on the Sabbath---because the gates in Jerusalem would be locked.
LOL...He was addressing men of Judea...walls didn't go around all of Judea...

and you really really really do think that the gates would be locked only on Sabbath during a months/years long siege?

Like the Romans would ONLY ATTACK ON THE SABBATH...and "ooops cant run cuz da gates be locked on da Sabbath"

WHY WOULD ROME ATTACK ON THE ONLY DAY THE GATES WOULD BE LOCKED? LOL...

you are seriously hilarious...

God's Truth

and they spread false witness that Stephen taught "Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered" which you teach NOW...despite it being a false witness

oh and Jews who rejected Jesus also spread rumors that Paul taught against the Law which you ALSO teach...imagine that...the irony...

however the Jews that accepted Jesus were eager to tell Paul “You see, brother, how many myriads of Jews there are who have believed, and they are all zealous for the law" Acts 21:20

There were Christian Jews that were afraid of the Jews who were zealous for the old law.

This is about Peter and James:

Galatians 2:12 For before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group.

Galatians 2:14 When I saw that they were not walking in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas in front of them all, "If you, who are a Jew, live like a Gentile and not like a Jew, how can you compel the Gentiles to live like Jews?

Galatians 5:11 Brothers and sisters, if I am still preaching circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been abolished.

God's Truth

Read here how Paul says forgiveness of sins THROUGH JESUS---A JUSTIFICATION they were NOT able to obtain under the LAW OF MOSES. The law of Moses had the observance of special days and the sacrifice of animals.

Acts 13
38“Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. 39Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin, a justification you were not able to obtain under the law of Moses. 40Take care that what the prophets have said does not happen to you:

clefty

There were Christian Jews that were afraid of the Jews who were zealous for the old law.

Right but these are NOT those

You see, brother, how many myriads of Jews there are who have believed, and they are all zealous for the law" Acts 21:20

So thousands and thousands of Jews believed and were STILL keeping the Law. And NOT just because the temple was there as there are still Jews WITHOUT the temple just as there were Jew between the temples...

These believing Jews were the ones NO DISTINCTION was made when the believing goyim were saved BECAUSE they were OBEYING with circumcised hearts and their “inner jew” mind...and were now zealous for the Law too...KEEPING THE SHADOWS which ARE pointing to the good things to come...STILL even after He came and went

This is about Peter and James:

Galatians 2:12 For before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group.

Galatians 2:14 When I saw that they were not walking in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas in front of them all, "If you, who are a Jew, live like a Gentile and not like a Jew, how can you compel the Gentiles to live like Jews?

Peter was KEENLY aware NOT ALL Jews thought goyim were clean to sit with...so he got up when Jews came in...

Paul corrected Peter reminding him that Gentiles MIX socially...unbelieving Jews do NOT...so why INDEED does Peter compel Gentiles to live like Jews? Hmmmm wonder what they were compelling these believing Gentiles to do? Oh right TORAH...

Paul affirms this as it is not justified by the works of the Law but by/through the faith OF Yahushua Gal 2:16

His faith IN US to practice His faith...and it is what? Buddhist Muslim Catholic?

We are justified BY His Faith...IS WHY we DO AS He did...

IS WHY Peter was compelling Gentiles to LIVE LIKE JEWS...BELIEVING IN HIM Jews...who now understand Goyim are clean to sit with and eat clean food spreading the clean gospel...

Galatians 5:11 Brothers and sisters, if I am still preaching circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been abolished.

Paul taught circumcision? Hmmmm...and still persecuted? FOR SOME JEWS Teaching circumcision makes the cross no more a stumbling block...Verse 12 How Paul wished those who trouble you would even cut themselves off...LOL

Verse13 For you brethren have been called to liberty ONLY DO NOT USE LIBERTY AS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR THE FLESH you know...your “every day is Holy eat whatever”

But to serve and love...AS HE SERVED AND LOVED

So show me where He or any of His followers served Ham and well... I will shut up...LOL

clefty

Read here how Paul says forgiveness of sins THROUGH JESUS---A JUSTIFICATION they were NOT able to obtain under the LAW OF MOSES.

Right...because the Law NEVER saved...wasn’t designed to do that...but only pointed out sin...a need for salvation...a need of SAVIOR...

It’s like you want the MRI or X-RAY to actually fix the problem and heal you...that is STOOPID

So is your insistence that the Law was supposed to SAVE...or failed to do so...

However once justified by FAITH please read Heb 11 AGAIN...the SAVED WANT to do what is given to them to keep them clean and holy and well PLEASING TO HIM...

Such GRACE to be given instruction to EXACTLY what PLEASES Him...

So it is like this...SAVED from Egypt because they had faith and DID what He asked...they are now in PROCESS to the Promise...sound familiar? THOSE THAT OBEY continue and overcome OBEY WHAT? Well NOW it is given to those who CLAIM THE PROMISE to DO

AND Sabbath was even introduced PRIOR the giving of the Law at Sinai...by the manna...preparing them for to receive the OWNER’S MANUAL on salvation...with instructions on how to best USE and maintain what they NOW OWN

The law of Moses had the observance of special days and the sacrifice of animals.
yup...all useful to teach HOW to USE maintain what they ALREADY OWN...

BTW—Remember the Sabbath was in the 10 and NOT ceremonial or purification

Acts 13
38“Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. 39Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin, a justification you were not able to obtain under the law of Moses. 40Take care that what the prophets have said does not happen to you:

How the Gentiles wished to hear MORE!!!

...and nearly the whole city came back the NEXT SABBATH...not the next day or EVERY DAY IS HOLY day...

But the next seventh day Sabbath...

See? And UNLIKE you...these believing Gentiles WANT to serve Him His Way what is written in their OWNER’s MANAUL to do...to please Him His way...

NOT your way of “every day is Holy...eat whatever”

So it is stoopid to think the Law was EVER to justify or save someone...as it was NOT made for that but to point out sin and a need of salvation and Savior...

You know what else is STOOPID?

Once the MRI or X-RAY points out the problem to fix and heal by a doctor

It would be STOOPID to go out and do the same thing or something else that made the need for a MRI or X-RAY

imagine claiming “oh no I am healed and the doctor changed the MRI X-RAY so there is no more danger...do whatever”...LOL

clefty

You were never 'in' to be able to go astray.

Ok this is boring...you are like a petulant little girl upset nobody is paying her attention...or impressed with her whatever...

either teach me more about your hatred of His Sabbath His faith and lifestyle...oh and of the OT its Jews “justifying themselves through works”...(your hatred blinds you...is good to see)

or we are just wasting time and hijacking threads...

the Mystery is Yahushua was revealed to teach and demonstrate the “telos” the goal of the Law...NOT its end...

You claim a new one replaced the old and join the MAD its “NOT FOR ME”

So stop with the attention seeking games and name calling

and stick to your already narcissistic “every day is Holy...eat whatever”

God's Truth

Ok this is boring...you are like a petulant little girl upset nobody is paying her attention...or impressed with her whatever...

either teach me more about your hatred of His Sabbath His faith and lifestyle...oh and of the OT its Jews “justifying themselves through works”...(your hatred blinds you...is good to see)

or we are just wasting time and hijacking threads...

the Mystery is Yahushua was revealed to teach and demonstrate the “telos” the goal of the Law...NOT its end...

You claim a new one replaced the old and join the MAD its “NOT FOR ME”

So stop with the attention seeking games and name calling

and stick to your already narcissistic “every day is Holy...eat whatever”

You are the only one doing those things and are those things.

clefty

You are the only one doing those things and are those things.

Ok...even your ad homs are getting weaker

Maybe you have no NEW rebellion to show me...

the mystery no longer is...

you are as MAD about the Sabbath as those who claim faith apart from works Israel and covenants...the whole New Covenant lifestyle as Yahushua taught and demonstrated is “NOT FOR ME”...

Peter learned the goyim are made clean...you would have them stay defiled...dividing His kingdom...rebuild the middle wall of division He destroyed...restore the enmity between Jew and Gentile He abolished with His flesh...

Jews were cut off for making their own new laws too...your unbelief is no mystery

God's Truth

Ok...even your ad homs are getting weaker

Maybe you have no NEW rebellion to show me...

the mystery no longer is...

you are as MAD about the Sabbath as those who claim faith apart from works Israel and covenants...the whole New Covenant lifestyle as Yahushua taught and demonstrated is “NOT FOR ME”...

Peter learned the goyim are made clean...you would have them stay defiled...dividing His kingdom...rebuild the middle wall of division He destroyed...restore the enmity between Jew and Gentile He abolished with His flesh...

Jews were cut off for making their own new laws too...your unbelief is no mystery

All that is made up.