THE MYSTERY KEPT SECRET

God's Truth

Those verses do not speak of the mystery later revealed by the ascended Christ to the Apostle Paul.

Of course they do.

That mystery Paul taught is what was taught by Jesus when he came to earth

Luke 2:32
a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of your people Israel."

Acts 13:47
For this is what the Lord has commanded us: "'I have made you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.'"

Acts 26:23
that the Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would bring the message of light to his own people and to the Gentiles."

clefty

You are a bitter root is about a fake Jew who is bitter about the freedom in Christ the saved have and it means you have fallen from grace.
Scripture is clear presumption and false sense of safety sinlessness makes one bitter...your presumption is “every day Holy eat whatever” ...freedom in Christ is you are a slave He your Master...He bought you...has a yoke for you to do His Father’s will...His freedom is a LAW OF LIBERTY is still a LAW...

That is what he says about himself BEFORE he was saved when he was under the law and without faith.

Romans 7:14 “We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature.[c] For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19 For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

21 So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. 24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? 25 Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature[d] a slave to the law of sin.”

NOTHING there about his past life...all PRESENT tense

You really do make things up...

You have lost site of what you were using Paul for when you were trying to slander him by claiming he doesn’t obey, remember.
using Paul? Why you PROJECT so much?

Of course I know what the Old Testament says to do and not do for the dietary law.

I’m proving that YOU don’t know and that you pretend to know.
and now you lay aside the commandment of Yah and hold on to the teachings of man Mark 7:8

Does anyone in your household eat any meat?

Do you ever eat your vegetarian food from a place that cooks and sells bacon or any swine product? You better stop eating at those places because your vegetarian food is now unclean.
Is any of your vegetarian food made at a facility that also handles any swine or crustaceans?
Did anyone who harvested and packaged and stocked your vegetarian food eat swine?
Well guess what? You are still unclean because your food is still unclean.

You are trying to act like you obey the old law and are justified for it.

lol

Grace is not what you have.
No such thing as you preaching the old law and condemning others.

That is what you are, but you are too much of a blind hypocrite without grace to see it.

You deny what Jesus’ blood does while you act like your vegetarianism keeps you clean.

You do not have grace.

Read the scriptures I gave you.

You have no understanding of Jesus and what he did and what grace is.

You claim you abide in Him...live JUST LIKE Him...the secret revealed...don’t get MAD and claim “NOT FOR ME”

“Do this and live”...now...and after you are resurrected...

God's Truth

Scripture is clear presumption and false sense of safety sinlessness makes one bitter...your presumption is “every day Holy eat whatever” ...freedom in Christ is you are a slave He your Master...He bought you...has a yoke for you to do His Father’s will...His freedom is a LAW OF LIBERTY is still a LAW...

You are a bitter root who is fallen away from grace.
You try to be justified by the old cleanliness rules.
Jesus cleans us now.

Romans 7:14 “We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature.[c] For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19 For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

21 So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. 24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? 25 Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature[d] a slave to the law of sin.”

NOTHING there about his past life...all PRESENT tense

You really do make things up...

Paul is speaking about someone UNDER the LAW without FAITH.

Romans 7:5 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.

So Paul ONLY DID WHAT HE HATED?

Who but an unknowledgeable person would think that Paul after he was saved only did what he hated to do?

You have lost site of what you were using Paul for when you were trying to slander him by claiming he doesn’t obey, remember.
using Paul? Why you PROJECT so much?

You slander Paul as if he didn’t obey and feel better about yourself not obeying.

19 For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

Do you really believe that after Jesus saved Paul, that he did not do good but rather he did evil? Do you really believe that Paul is speaking of his life AFTER Jesus saved him? Do you really believe that Paul, having died to sin, still has sin living in him? That is nonsense! You have allowed yourself this benefit of blindness to this passage.

clefty

You are a bitter root who is fallen away from grace.
You try to be justified by the old cleanliness rules.
Jesus cleans us now.

“I gave you scriptures”

“so that there may not be among you man or woman or family or tribe, whose heart turns away today from the LORD our God, to go and serve the gods of these nations, and that there may not be among you a root bearing bitterness or wormwood; 19and so it may not happen, when he hears the words of this curse, that he blesses himself in his heart, saying, ‘I shall have peace, even though I follow the dictates of my heart’—as though the drunkard could be included with the sober”

Cain and Saul of course were presumptuous thinking they were safe and could not fail. Hebrews was dealing with this:
(Hebrews 2:3; 3:12–14; 6:4–7; 10:23–29)

You bless yourself saying “I shall have peace since I made EVERY DAY Holy”

Paul is speaking about someone UNDER the LAW without FAITH.
Paul is writing to those who are brethren those that KNOW the law that the law has dominion over a man as long as he lives. Romans 7:1 Very appropriate as we are the bride of Christ except you you marry another gospel another christ...your “every day is Holy eat whatever”

We die to ourselves and then IN HIM are dead to the Law...the LAW IS NOT DEAD...IN HIM doing as HE DID we are dead to the love...verse 4 ”that we SHOULD bear fruit to Yah”...MORE LIKE HIS not our own clever recipes...

Verse 6 “BUT NOW (IN CHRIST) we have been delivered from the Law (it still exists) having died (see we died NOT THE LAW) to what we were held by (carnal lusts) so that we SHOULD SERVE in the newness of the Spirit and not int he oldness of the letter.” Serve what to Whom? His Law for Him. DO WORKS befitting repentance and NOT TO GAIN IT.

Paul goes on to clarify that it was the Law that made him aware of his death and sin but verse 12 THEREFORE the Law IS holy and the commandment HOLY JUST AND GOOD.

Romans 7:5 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.

So Paul ONLY DID WHAT HE HATED?
Paul is dramatic for effect taking poetic license to reach beloved readers he passionately cared for...in so doing HE TAKES ACCOUNTABILITY “woe is me a sinner” no wait hang on he says it better himself “O wretched man THAT I AM” Notice PRESENT TENSE Paul is keenly aware of his constant need of grace and demonstrates it to his readers here “Who will deliver me from this body of death” as if he doesnt know...or aint got saved yet...LOL

Of course he does know “I thank Yah through Yahushua our Lord! SO then with the mind I (in Him the mind of Christ) I SERVE THE LAW OF YAH. But with the flesh the law of sin”...STILL

Is why Paul encourages to run the race to the end to receive the prize...to endure...to persevere...to overcome...

Who but an unknowledgeable person would think that Paul after he was saved only did what he hated to do?
who but one who thinks once saved always saved ignores and rejects Paul’s honest struggle with sin and need of grace...

You slander Paul as if he didn’t obey and feel better about yourself not obeying.
the log in your eye has really darkened your heart...Paul teaches our need of grace...of Him...death to self every day...NOT every day is Holy do whatever eat whatever

You SHOULD serve fruits LIKE HIS...you SHOULD serve HIS LAW in the newness of the Spirit...

You instead are alive without the Law but when the commandment came you rejected it saying “it was changed and thus NOT FOR ME”

19 For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
being dead to sin means you are alive in Christ...murdering someone before you claim you are saved is a sin but murdering someone after you claim you are saved is NOT a sin? LOL

Being SAVED means you CHANGE REGENERATE TURN AWAY from your former self and the world and become MORE LIKE HIM

Being SAVED does NOT MEANT you are SIN FREE and can make up new laws or claim laws changed and do whatever...

Like I said most christians are OK with not worshipping another god...not making an idol...not blaspheming His name...honoring parents...NOT killing NOT committing adultery NOT stealing NOT lying NOT coveting...Christians NEVER claim oh “we are under grace...those laws are abolished changed we are free” or “oh noooo those laws are Jewish for jews only NOT FOR ME”...

It is ONLY when the Sabbath is mentioned that Christians go bezerker and claim “the law was abolished nailed to the cross...we are dead to the Law...that was just for jews...it was changed...we are under NEW LAW...” and all other manner of clever rationales...ANYTHING to NOT do AS HE DID...NOT walk AS HE DID...while He lived to demonstrate and taught to instruct the NEW COVENANT LIFESTYLE

Do you really believe that after Jesus saved Paul, that he did not do good but rather he did evil? Do you really believe that Paul is speaking of his life AFTER Jesus saved him? Do you really believe that Paul, having died to sin, still has sin living in him? That is nonsense! You have allowed yourself this benefit of blindness to this passage.

Benefit of blindness...LOL...you are indeed imaginative in your idolatry...

It was the OBEDIENCE of the gentiles from beginning Romans 1:5 to the end 15:18,16:26 to that spiritual Law Romans 7:14, 15:27

Is why he begs they strive with him to the end...Romans 15:30 to what NOT establish the Law? LOL

Last edited:

clefty

It means to believe that Jesus' blood shed on the cross washes away the sins you repent of doing.

sin what sin?

According to you/yours the very thing that points out sin has been abolished/changed/NOT FOR YOU lol...

So IF that is true there is no need for repentance

or just CHANGE LAW AGAIN And AGAIN and voila! there is no sin...and no need of grace

let me demonstrate:

”stop thief! you are stealing!!” “who me? Oh no...He fulfilled the law therefore destroyed it...we are under grace”

or

”but your honor my bloodied hands didn't murder him...that Law was meant only for the OT...I am SAVED...”

or

”who you gonna believe your lying OT eyes that sees me in bed with another man or you gonna look at me through NT eyes cause we all dead to the LAW”

or

”I dont have to worship just One god..that law was changed...just love everybody”

or

“you say I bare false witness when I say you can eat dog? ...no no...He says it don’t matter any more and the Jerusalem council met to make sure no dogs were hurt in the slaughter and draining of blood...besides everything I say is NO LIE as I am SAVED”

or

“Remember the seventh day Sabbath to keep it Holy?...HELL NO...not for man...was just for Jews...we are SAVED all days are holy...He abolished the OT Law...we are under Grace...He changed the Law”

LOL...pathetic...this another gospel another christ...

For you repentance does not mean change your lifestyle to MATCH HIS...but to change His law to match your lifestyle...

as if He lied when He said “I CHANGE NOT”

prolly why He didnt think to change His Law demanding blood and death BEFORE He sent His Son to be tempted tortured and to DIE.

I mean duh...change the Law BEFORE all that...right?

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Here are scriptures where Jesus EXPLAINS the MYSTERY to Peter and his other apostles before Paul.

Mark 4:34 He did not say anything to them without using a parable. But when he was alone with his own disciples, he explained everything.

Luke 24:27 Andbeginning with Moses and all the Prophets, He explained to them what was written in all the Scriptures about Himself.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

John 7:17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

John 14:26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

John 2:22 After He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this. Then they believed the Scripture and the word that Jesus had spoken.

John 12:16 At first His disciples did not understand these things, but after Jesus was glorified they remembered what had been done to Him, and they realized that these very things had also been written about Him.

Not the SAME mystery ... oh clueless one.

Right Divider

Body part
Of course they do.

That mystery Paul taught is what was taught by Jesus when he came to earth

Luke 2:32
a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of your people Israel."

Acts 13:47
For this is what the Lord has commanded us: "'I have made you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.'"

Acts 26:23
that the Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would bring the message of light to his own people and to the Gentiles."
That was NOT a mystery and certainly NOT the mystery that Paul is talking about.

Your fairy tale has you so confused that you must FORCE things to have the meaning that you want instead of just taking the PLAIN meaning that is true.

God's Truth

Not the SAME mystery ... oh clueless one.

Of course it is the same one and only mystery.

What nonsense to disregard all the scriptures given and make two different gospels, two different mysteries, and two different people unto the Lord.

Ephesians 3

The Mystery of the Gospel

1For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, 2If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: 3How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, 4Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) 5Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; 6That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: 7Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power. 8Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; 9And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: 10To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, 11According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord: 12In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him. 13Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.

SAME ONE AND ONLY MYSTERY. Paul says that it is revealed to the APOSTLES and PROPHETS.

And that it was that the GENTILES WOULD BE INCLUDED---just like the other scriptures I gave you!

God's Truth

That was NOT a mystery and certainly NOT the mystery that Paul is talking about.

Your fairy tale has you so confused that you must FORCE things to have the meaning that you want instead of just taking the PLAIN meaning that is true.

You think that Jesus didn't preach the dead the one and only gospel that saves?!

Did you read that? It is about JESUS BEFORE PAUL and then Paul too.

1 Peter 3:18-19 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water,

Ephesians 4:10 He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe.)

All those scriptures are about JESUS and his SUFFERING AND DYING.

That was done before Paul and we see here that PETER PREACHED IT TOO.

You make Jesus going to those in prison who have died in the times of Noah, those who have sinned---being taught a different gospel.

Even those who were drowned in the flood got the gospel from Jesus---BUT NOT US SINCE PAUL CHANGED IT, you say!

God's Truth

The mystery that was hidden was the mystery that Jesus would die for us and take away the sins of the world. If the rulers of the age when Jesus walked the earth would have grasped that Jesus would die for the sins of the world, they would have not let him be killed, they would have tried to stop it as workers for Satan that they were.

God made the plan for Jesus to die for us, and He made that plan before He made the world.

God reconciles us to Him through Jesus, for those who love Him.

1 Corinthians 2

God’s Wisdom Revealed by the Spirit

6We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7No, we declare God’s wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. 8None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9However, as it is written:

“What no eye has seen,

what no ear has heard,

and what no human mind has conceived” —

the things God has prepared for those who love him—

10these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit.

God's Truth

Here are scriptures where Jesus EXPLAINS the MYSTERY to Peter and his other apostles before Paul.

Mark 4:34 He did not say anything to them without using a parable. But when he was alone with his own disciples, he explained everything.

Luke 24:27 Andbeginning with Moses and all the Prophets, He explained to them what was written in all the Scriptures about Himself.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

John 7:17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

John 14:26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

John 2:22 After He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this. Then they believed the Scripture and the word that Jesus had spoken.

John 12:16 At first His disciples did not understand these things, but after Jesus was glorified they remembered what had been done to Him, and they realized that these very things had also been written about Him.

RD says NOT THE SAME MYSTERY.

Paul explains it is the SAME MYSTERY!

Ephesians 3

1For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, 2If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: 3How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, 4Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) 5Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; 6That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: 7Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power. 8Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; 9And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: 10To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, 11According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord: 12In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him. 13Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.

God's Truth

“I gave you scriptures”

“so that there may not be among you man or woman or family or tribe, whose heart turns away today from the LORD our God, to go and serve the gods of these nations, and that there may not be among you a root bearing bitterness or wormwood; 19and so it may not happen, when he hears the words of this curse, that he blesses himself in his heart, saying, ‘I shall have peace, even though I follow the dictates of my heart’—as though the drunkard could be included with the sober”

Cain and Saul of course were presumptuous thinking they were safe and could not fail. Hebrews was dealing with this:
(Hebrews 2:3; 3:12–14; 6:4–7; 10:23–29)

You bless yourself saying “I shall have peace since I made EVERY DAY Holy”

You fit those descriptions of a bitter root.

Paul is writing to those who are brethren those that KNOW the law that the law has dominion over a man as long as he lives. Romans 7:1 Very appropriate as we are the bride of Christ except you you marry another gospel another christ...your “every day is Holy eat whatever”

You don't know that Paul preaches we die with Christ and are no longer under the old law.

We die to ourselves and then IN HIM are dead to the Law...the LAW IS NOT DEAD...IN HIM doing as HE DID we are dead to the love...verse 4 ”that we SHOULD bear fruit to Yah”...MORE LIKE HIS not our own clever recipes...

What? We are dead to the love?

Verse 6 “BUT NOW (IN CHRIST) we have been delivered from the Law (it still exists) having died (see we died NOT THE LAW) to what we were held by (carnal lusts) so that we SHOULD SERVE in the newness of the Spirit and not int he oldness of the letter.” Serve what to Whom? His Law for Him. DO WORKS befitting repentance and NOT TO GAIN IT.

You sure do make up a fake gospel.

Paul goes on to clarify that it was the Law that made him aware of his death and sin but verse 12 THEREFORE the Law IS holy and the commandment HOLY JUST AND GOOD.

Paul is dramatic for effect taking poetic license to reach beloved readers he passionately cared for...in so doing HE TAKES ACCOUNTABILITY “woe is me a sinner” no wait hang on he says it better himself “O wretched man THAT I AM” Notice PRESENT TENSE Paul is keenly aware of his constant need of grace and demonstrates it to his readers here “Who will deliver me from this body of death” as if he doesnt know...or aint got saved yet...LOL

Paul doesn't say what a wretched man I still am.

You have no understanding.

Of course he does know “I thank Yah through Yahushua our Lord! SO then with the mind I (in Him the mind of Christ) I SERVE THE LAW OF YAH. But with the flesh the law of sin”...STILL

Is why Paul encourages to run the race to the end to receive the prize...to endure...to persevere...to overcome...
who but one who thinks once saved always saved ignores and rejects Paul’s honest struggle with sin and need of grace...

You are the one who made yourself disqualified for the race, and you bear false witness against Paul to make him too disqualified.

the log in your eye has really darkened your heart...Paul teaches our need of grace...of Him...death to self every day...NOT every day is Holy do whatever eat whatever

Paul teaches to do right every day. Paul also teaches that you have fallen from grace because you think the old purification works of the law make you clean or unclean.

God's Truth

sin what sin?

According to you/yours the very thing that points out sin has been abolished/changed/NOT FOR YOU lol...

No such thing what you say.

Jesus tells us what to do and what not to do.

So IF that is true there is no need for repentance

Jesus says to repent.

Jesus says to repent of our sins and he forgives.

That is taught in the NEW COVENANT, not the old.

or just CHANGE LAW AGAIN And AGAIN and voila! there is no sin...and no need of grace

let me demonstrate:

”stop thief! you are stealing!!” “who me? Oh no...He fulfilled the law therefore destroyed it...we are under grace”

or

”but your honor my bloodied hands didn't murder him...that Law was meant only for the OT...I am SAVED...”

or

”who you gonna believe your lying OT eyes that sees me in bed with another man or you gonna look at me through NT eyes cause we all dead to the LAW”

or

”I dont have to worship just One god..that law was changed...just love everybody”

or

“you say I bare false witness when I say you can eat dog? ...no no...He says it don’t matter any more and the Jerusalem council met to make sure no dogs were hurt in the slaughter and draining of blood...besides everything I say is NO LIE as I am SAVED”

or

“Remember the seventh day Sabbath to keep it Holy?...HELL NO...not for man...was just for Jews...we are SAVED all days are holy...He abolished the OT Law...we are under Grace...He changed the Law”

LOL...pathetic...this another gospel another christ...

For you repentance does not mean change your lifestyle to MATCH HIS...but to change His law to match your lifestyle...

No such thing as Jesus teaching we don't have to repent of stealing, murder, and committing adultery.

The purification works included a dietary law and various external washings and the observance of special days.

You still preach those things and that makes you not saved.

You preach those things and admit you don't obey it---which makes you an unclean hypocrite.

as if He lied when He said “I CHANGE NOT”

prolly why He didnt think to change His Law demanding blood and death BEFORE He sent His Son to be tempted tortured and to DIE.

I mean duh...change the Law BEFORE all that...right?

What?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So it isn’t biblical to go by the Bible?

Try responding to what I actually said.

There is no triumphing without Jesus and what he did.

Answer the question: God triumphing over Satan at the end isn't good news?

Jesus is the good news.

Not according to the Bible.

I gave you many scriptures saying so, even though I only needed one.

Well, no, you gave many verses that did NOT, actually, say that.

Wow. I can hardly believe you speak like that.

GT is in denial mode.

The good news is Jesus that is what the scriptures say and what I say.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]

No, GT, it's not what the scriptures say, as I showed you above.

And you are hardly an authority when it comes to the Bible.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Of course it is the same one and only mystery.

What nonsense to disregard all the scriptures given and make two different gospels, two different mysteries, and two different people unto the Lord.

Ephesians 3

SAME ONE AND ONLY MYSTERY. Paul says that it is revealed to the APOSTLES and PROPHETS.

And that it was that the GENTILES WOULD BE INCLUDED---just like the other scriptures I gave you!

:dunce:

You haven't realized that there are multiple mysteries in the Bible that Paul talks about?

clefty

No such thing what you say.
Law points out sin...Romans 3:20 Paul would not have known sin if there was not a “thou shalt not” Romans 7:7 law amplifies sin...increase trespass Romans 5:20 sin through the commandment becomes exceedingly sinful Romans 7:13 THAT IS WHY the power of sin is the Law 1 Cor 15:56

and how many claim “the law gives sin life...so nail the law to the cross...” LOL or “sin seizes its opportunity through the commandment (Romans 7:8 and put me to death the law did 7:11...so that’s why He abolished it” LOL

Or even that the Law was imperfect because by works of the law no one will be justified Gal 2:16 or since the Law made no one perfect Hebrews 7:19 THAT’S WHY He changed it...well...not ALL 10 just the Sabbath...oh and the ceremonial ones and dietary one...LOL

And THAT is why you/yours demand a “changed law or NO law or not for me” law...as where there is no law there is no transgression Romans 4:15 or sin is not taken into account when there is no law Romans 5:13 or apart from the Law sin is dead Romans 7:8 or even wish to conflate “I am dead to sin with THE LAW IS DEAD” Romans 6:11 or “I am free from the law because the law is abolished” Romans 8:2

Even twisting died to sin Romans 6:2,11 not under the Law Romans 6:14 set free Romans 6:22 died to what bound us Romans 7:6 into “the law was changed fulfilled abolished nailed to the cross NOT FOR ME”

And of course the classic favorite:

“For I through the Law died to the Law that I might live to Yah” Gal 2:19

And a most popular one:

“The law was changed...fulfilled...abolished...nailed to the cross...NOT FOR ME” BECAUSE the claim “I am NOT under the law” IGNORES the condition that “IF you are led by the Spirit” Gal 5:18

but then of course the Spirit MUST lead them away from the Law contrary to it because of all stated reasons above...the LAW is abolished or something...

Circular reasoning at its most deceptive finest...once cleaned back to the wallowing...

Certainly for these rebels the Spirit will not aid into “we establish the Law” Romans 3:31

Jesus tells us what to do and what not to do.

Yup and if you claim you abide in Him you must live AS He did...1 John 2:6

Jesus says to repent.

And for you/yours repentance is

NOT A CHANGE IN YOUR LIFESTYLE TO MATCH HIS LAW BUT A CHANGE IN HIS LAW TO MATCH YOUR LIFESTYLE

Jesus says to repent of our sins and he forgives.

That is taught in the NEW COVENANT, not the old.
That the mystery of Yahushua the true high priest that actually perfects us changes us into Him as what He did MOTIVATES US OUT OF GRACE TO DO SO is revealed does NOT mean the OT had a different gospel another christ...

You invalidate by ADDING to the His Word to His work

No such thing as Jesus teaching we don't have to repent of stealing, murder, and committing adultery.
you ignored the rest of the 10...LOL I know why...you refuse to repent your “every day is Holy” heresy

The purification works included a dietary law and various external washings and the observance of special days.
except for the WEEKLY SABBATH...

Note how the apostles kept them too...keeping Pentecost passover the fall fast...and clean meats...neat eh?

But JUST LIKE the MAD you claim all that was changed later by another gospel another christ...and now “NOT FOR YOU”

You still preach those things and that makes you not saved.
because fulfill the Law did NOT mean destroy the Law and changing the 10 would do just that...

You preach those things and admit you don't obey it---which makes you an unclean hypocrite.
I admit I fail as did Paul...but as he overcame so strive I

You claim the Law is changeable NOT IMMUTABLE PERFECT or ETERNAL...so WHY didn’t He change it so He wouldnt have to die?

clefty

You fit those descriptions of a bitter root.
silly...then why didnt you cite this text? LOL

You don't know that Paul preaches we die with Christ and are no longer under the old law.
sure I do and IF you claim you abide in Him then you LIVE as He did...OF COURSE you KEEP THE LAW and therefore do not come under it...for having NOT lived as He did...

What? We are dead to the love?
dead to your love of sin...you know your idolatry of “every day is Holy now eat whatever”...

LOL...just kidding it was a typo...”IN HIM we are dead to the Law” but the Law is NOT DEAD...Romans 7:4 we SHOULD bear fruit to Yah

You caught my typo Pharisee...

You sure do make up a fake gospel.
what repent and do works befitting that repentance? His works and not your make up games?

Paul doesn't say what a wretched man I still am.

You have no understanding.
Paul admits with his flesh he serves the law of sin. Romans 7:25

SERVES present tense NOT servED...

Maybe he made a typo? Eh eagle eye?

You are the one who made yourself disqualified for the race, and you bear false witness against Paul to make him too disqualified.

Like with the unclean laws to teach them about Grace...they washed but were unclean UNTIL SUNDOWN only

Made clean again NOT BY THEIR WORKS but by the sun going down...

An AMAZING FORESHADOW of when the SON went down it made us ALL clean again...

Happily Grace abounds MORE STILL...

HalleluYah

Paul teaches to do right every day.
sure...so did Yahushua but neither claimed every day was a Sabbath a sanctified separate Holy day instituted for ALL MAN before the fall even...

Paul also teaches that you have fallen from grace because you think the old purification works of the law make you clean or unclean.

Happily I don’t thing OT works justify me...but since what He did for me I merely wish to be more like Him...live as He did...gratitude does that...

Happens in the secular realm too...when I met the woman who is now my wife I WANTED to do what she did...what she wanted me to do...I didnt claim to be able to do contrary and still demand I love her...LOL...”oh I know you like for me to think you are separate and special but I love ALL woman...all woman are clean” LOL

I WANT to be clean...the way she wants me to be clean...BECAUSE I love her

We got married NOT to fall in love...but because we already WERE...

And especially now she certainly wants me to STAY clean...ya dig? Maybe even clean up some...LOL

So I will...

Works do not justify...or make perfect...and yet...faith compels and LOVE desires to DO...

EXCEPT you...yours...”not for me” “I claim I can change the law to my lifestyle”

Last edited:

God's Truth

silly...then why didnt you cite this text? LOL

I have more than once.

sure I do and IF you claim you abide in Him then you LIVE as He did...OF COURSE you KEEP THE LAW and therefore do not come under it...for having NOT lived as He did...

I am under Christ's law.

1 Corinthians 9:21To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,)

dead to your love of sin...you know your idolatry of “every day is Holy now eat whatever”...
You call what is good 'evil'.
God warns about people like you.

LOL...just kidding it was a typo...”IN HIM we are dead to the Law” but the Law is NOT DEAD...Romans 7:4 we SHOULD bear fruit to Yah

You caught my typo Pharisee...

You are the Pharisee trying to make people obey the old dietary law.

what repent and do works befitting that repentance? His works and not your make up games?

What happened did you forget you are the one with the made up Sabbath day observance and your own made up dietary law? lol

Paul admits with his flesh he serves the law of sin. Romans 7:25

SERVES present tense NOT servED...

Maybe he made a typo? Eh eagle eye?

He was speaking of himself as if he were under the law.

It is crazy to think that Paul serves the law of sin as a Christian. Wow, it is beyond pathetic.

Like with the unclean laws to teach them about Grace...they washed but were unclean UNTIL SUNDOWN only

Made clean again NOT BY THEIR WORKS but by the sun going down...

An AMAZING FORESHADOW of when the SON went down it made us ALL clean again...

Happily Grace abounds MORE STILL...

Jesus cleans us, not external baths or a day.

You prove you are fallen from grace.

sure...so did Yahushua but neither claimed every day was a Sabbath a sanctified separate Holy day instituted for ALL MAN before the fall even..

Happily I don’t thing OT works justify me...but since what He did for me I merely wish to be more like Him...live as He did...gratitude does that...

You think you live like Jesus did? You say you don't obey the Sabbath and dietary law, you said you just preach it and condemn others by it.

Happens in the secular realm too...when I met the woman who is now my wife I WANTED to do what she did...what she wanted me to do...I didnt claim to be able to do contrary and still demand I love her...LOL...”oh I know you like for me to think you are separate and special but I love ALL woman...all woman are clean” LOL

So you did whatever your wife wanted even if it was bad? I'm not understanding your reasoning.

I WANT to be clean...the way she wants me to be clean...BECAUSE I love her

We got married NOT to fall in love...but because we already WERE...

...and this has to do with what concerning which scripture?

As for getting married...weren't you expected to be a certain way before she married you?

And especially now she certainly wants me to STAY clean...ya dig? Maybe even clean up some...LOL

So I will...

Works do not justify...or make perfect...and yet...faith compels and LOVE desires to DO...

Accept you...yours...”not for me” “I claim I can change the law to my lifestyle”

I obey Jesus and his new law and covenant.

I don't make up rules for food and days and pretend it is what God said.

God's Truth

Law points out sin...Romans 3:20 Paul would not have known sin if there was not a “thou shalt not” Romans 7:7 law amplifies sin...increase trespass Romans 5:20 sin through the commandment becomes exceedingly sinful Romans 7:13 THAT IS WHY the power of sin is the Law 1 Cor 15:56

Paul is speaking of the law before he knew Jesus.

and how many claim “the law gives sin life...so nail the law to the cross...” LOL or “sin seizes its opportunity through the commandment (Romans 7:8 and put me to death the law did 7:11...so that’s why He abolished it” LOL
The law with its rules and regulations (purification works) is gone.

Or even that the Law was imperfect because by works of the law no one will be justified Gal 2:16 or since the Law made no one perfect Hebrews 7:19 THAT’S WHY He changed it...well...not ALL 10 just the Sabbath...oh and the ceremonial ones and dietary one...LOL
It used to be by the works of the law---the purification works of the law; but now since Jesus, we don't have to do those works anymore because only Jesus makes us clean now.

We have to do what Jesus says to do and that includes not doing the works of the law.

And THAT is why you/yours demand a “changed law or NO law or not for me” law...as where there is no law there is no transgression Romans 4:15 or sin is not taken into account when there is no law Romans 5:13 or apart from the Law sin is dead Romans 7:8 or even wish to conflate “I am dead to sin with THE LAW IS DEAD” Romans 6:11 or “I am free from the law because the law is abolished” Romans 8:2

I keep telling you there is a new law.

Even twisting died to sin Romans 6:2,11 not under the Law Romans 6:14 set free Romans 6:22 died to what bound us Romans 7:6 into “the law was changed fulfilled abolished nailed to the cross NOT FOR ME”

And of course the classic favorite:

“For I through the Law died to the Law that I might live to Yah” Gal 2:19

And a most popular one:

“The law was changed...fulfilled...abolished...nailed to the cross...NOT FOR ME” BECAUSE the claim “I am NOT under the law” IGNORES the condition that “IF you are led by the Spirit” Gal 5:18

but then of course the Spirit MUST lead them away from the Law contrary to it because of all stated reasons above...the LAW is abolished or something...

Circular reasoning at its most deceptive finest...once cleaned back to the wallowing...

Certainly for these rebels the Spirit will not aid into “we establish the Law” Romans 3:31

Yup and if you claim you abide in Him you must live AS He did...1 John 2:6

And for you/yours repentance is

NOT A CHANGE IN YOUR LIFESTYLE TO MATCH HIS LAW BUT A CHANGE IN HIS LAW TO MATCH YOUR LIFESTYLE

That the mystery of Yahushua the true high priest that actually perfects us changes us into Him as what He did MOTIVATES US OUT OF GRACE TO DO SO is revealed does NOT mean the OT had a different gospel another christ...

You invalidate by ADDING to the His Word to His work

you ignored the rest of the 10...LOL I know why...you refuse to repent your “every day is Holy” heresy

except for the WEEKLY SABBATH...

Note how the apostles kept them too...keeping Pentecost passover the fall fast...and clean meats...neat eh?

But JUST LIKE the MAD you claim all that was changed later by another gospel another christ...and now “NOT FOR YOU”

because fulfill the Law did NOT mean destroy the Law and changing the 10 would do just that...

I admit I fail as did Paul...but as he overcame so strive I

You bear false witness against Paul.

You claim he said he only does evil. Yikes. How can you even believe that for a second?

You claim the Law is changeable NOT IMMUTABLE PERFECT or ETERNAL...so WHY didn’t He change it so He wouldnt have to die?

What do you mean so he wouldn't have to die?
The law was about earthly things, a shadow and teaching tool about Jesus. The law said to sacrifice a lamb. Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb.

Jesus had to die for us. There is no greater love.