THE MYSTERY KEPT SECRET

God's Truth

The Bible describes many "good news'". That you reject the Bible is something that you need to fix.

No, it doesn't, so why do you keep saying it does?

Your usual CONTEXT CLUELESSNESS is evident every time you TWIST the scripture.

There is a CONTEXT to Galatians 1 that you either willfully or ignorantly ignore.

https://theologyonline.com/blogs/right-divider/2441093-

You present your confusion as if its a problem for me. It's not.

I do no such thing.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No, it doesn't, so why do you keep saying it does?

So God saving mankind by keeping 8 people alive on a boat isn't good news, after He said that He was going to wipe out His creation?

It wasn't good news for Noah?

It wasn't good news to David that God showed mercy upon him and Israel after he had committed capital crimes?

It isn't good news that God ultimately triumphs over the Devil at the end of the world?

None of those are "good news"?

I do no such thing.

Someone's in denial.

clefty

The Bible says you are a bitter defiled root.
bitter is the one who does NOT obey like Cain bitter with Abel...Saul with David...

You are a fake law keeper.
you don’t even try...trying and failing is NOT fake...even Paul admits the war...

Tell us what you eat.
typical of pharisees...don’t like the message? go after messenger...

You going to post in a thread I make for you about what Clefty says we have to eat to be saved?
save yourself the trouble...I would only post that NOTHING we eat will save us...just keep us healthy...except the tree of life...and to get to that we best remember what we should NOT eat...LOL

what is wrong with you? It’s not just about getting saved...how about living Holy clean pure...Like He asked us to do...

How about LIVING LIKE HE DID...you know?...to get to know Him understand what His Faith lifestyle was about?....you know? to “DO THIS and LIVE”...and better NOW while HERE in this life....not just later...

simple pure clean healthy holy temples for Him...

The wall is only taken away when you come to the Father through Jesus to be saved.
ummm nope...

Paul was clear the wall was indeed removed HE DID THAT...has NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT ONE DID OR DOES...He removed the middle dividing wall....Jew and goyim are now to join live as He did...believe and obey THE SAME WAY...as HE DID

The enmity the Jews had against the goyim He abolished in His flesh...but THEY have to agree and WE have to show them by our love...a Love that makes them jealous of what we have IN HIM...you think that teaching them the false witness that “Jesus destroyed the customs Moses delivered” helps them see Him as their Savior too?

Being SAVED is JUST THE BEGINNING...now comes the LOVE AS HE LOVED...that is what brings ALL together IN HIM

“So that they might be ONE as WE are ONE...” you know join TO THEM...their way...ABIDE IN HIM LIVE LIKE HIM

and NOT your another gospel another christ because you are MAD about Sabbath

Mid Apostleship Deception...claiming to want to be an apostle with cries of “LORD LORD”

but NOT the other half of DOING HIS FATHER’S WILL...”that was abolished...changed...NOT FOR ME” lol

God's Truth

So God saving mankind by keeping 8 people alive on a boat isn't good news, after He said that He was going to wipe out His creation?

It wasn't good news for Noah?

It wasn't good news to David that God showed mercy upon him and Israel after he had committed capital crimes?

It isn't good news that God ultimately triumphs over the Devil at the end of the world?

None of those are "good news"?

Someone's in denial.

I go by what the Bible says is the good news for all. The Bible says Jesus is the good news.

Mark 1:1 [ John the Baptist Prepares the Way ] The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God,

Acts 5:42 Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Messiah.

Acts 8:12 But when they believed Philip as he proclaimed the good news of the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ,they were baptized, both men and women.

Acts 8:35 Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.

Acts 10:36 You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.

Acts 11:20 Some of them, however, men from Cyprus and Cyrene, went to Antioch and began to speak to Greeks also, telling them the good news about the Lord Jesus.

Acts 14:15 “Friends, why are you doing this? We too are only human, like you. We are bringing you good news, telling you to turn from these worthless things to the living God, who made the heavens and the earth and the sea and everything in them.

Acts 17:18 A group of Epicurean and Stoic philosophers began to debate with him. Some of them asked, “What is this babbler trying to say?” Others remarked, “He seems to be advocating foreign gods.” They said this because Paul was preaching the good news about Jesus and the resurrection.

Last edited:

God's Truth

bitter is the one who does NOT obey like Cain bitter with Abel...Saul with David...
That is not what the Bible says is a bitter root.

you don’t even try...trying and failing is NOT fake...even Paul admits the war...

No, Paul does not claim to fail like you do.

1 Corinthians 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

typical of pharisees...don’t like the message? go after messenger...

save yourself the trouble...I would only post that NOTHING we eat will save us...just keep us healthy...except the tree of life...and to get to that we best remember what we should NOT eat...LOL
Explain exactly what we are not supposed to eat.

Do you know you can’t eat your meat on the same grill, stove, oven, or refrigerator that had swine or any shrimp on it?

So you don’t ever go to a restaurant or fast food place that serves meat?

Leviticus 11:35 Anything that one of their carcasses falls on becomes unclean; an oven or cooking pot must be broken up. They are unclean, and you are to regard them as unclean.

what is wrong with you? It’s not just about getting saved...how about living Holy clean pure...Like He asked us to do...

How about LIVING LIKE HE DID...you know?...to get to know Him understand what His Faith lifestyle was about?....you know? to “DO THIS and LIVE”...and better NOW while HERE in this life....not just later...
You don’t live like Jesus. You say you try but you fail.

simple pure clean healthy holy temples for Him...
The wall is only taken away when you come to the Father through Jesus to be saved.
ummm nope...

Paul was clear the wall was indeed removed HE DID THAT...has NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT ONE DID OR DOES...He removed the middle dividing wall....Jew and goyim are now to join live as He did...believe and obey THE SAME WAY...as HE DID
The dividing wall is removed when one comes into Christ.
Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.

clefty

That is not what the Bible says is a bitter root.

Deut 29:18 “so that there may not be among you man or woman or family or tribe, whose heart turns away today from the LORD our God, to go and serve the gods of these nations, and that there may not be among you a root bearing bitterness or wormwood; 19and so it may not happen, when he hears the words of this curse, that he blesses himself in his heart, saying, ‘I shall have peace, even though I follow the dictates of my heart’—as though the drunkard could be included with the sober”

Cain and Saul of course were presumptuous thinking they were safe and could not fail. Hebrews was dealing with this:
(Hebrews 2:3; 3:12–14; 6:4–7; 10:23–29)

your “every day is Holy eat whatever” is exactly presumptuous claiming it needs no grace and defiles many...you think salvation is automatic not to be guarded by a life of vigilance or to fight for the faith His faith lifestyle or pursue His Ways of holiness

No, Paul does not claim to fail like you do.
sure he does...Serving the Law with his mind...contending with his flesh...

1 Corinthians 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.
does that even sound like a “every day is rest...ate whatever” kind of guy...he even terrified a Roman governor with his teaching of righteousness SELF DISCIPLINE and coming judgement Act 24:25

“Just do good love everybody eat whatever governor” LOL

Explain exactly what we are not supposed to eat.
you are pretty clever...you can figure it out...it is in scritpure you constantly quote and insist people DO...except Sabbath and dietary laws...

Do you know you can’t eat your meat on the same grill, stove, oven, or refrigerator that had swine or any shrimp on it?
I am vegetarian and avoid grilled foods...

So you don’t ever go to a restaurant or fast food place that serves meat?
yup try to avoid...

you need no grace? Oh wait that’s right you don’t need grace...

Leviticus 11:35 Anything that one of their carcasses falls on becomes unclean; an oven or cooking pot must be broken up. They are unclean, and you are to regard them as unclean.
see? pharisees do know scripture too

You don’t live like Jesus. You say you try but you fail.
you succeed at NOT even trying to follow Him His Ways...

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.

Sadly you do not live like one circumcised in the heart and “inner jew” a citizen of Israel adopted into the family grafted into joined with...claiming to abide in Him and NOT living like Him...He the Mystery revealed...the GOAL of the Law...Who asked you to follow Him...but you claim “naaaaw I got this...You DID it and changed it SO IT AIN’T FOR ME”

You insist on fruit NOT like the trunk you are grafted into...yours is a bitter fruit from bitter roots

God's Truth

your “every day is Holy eat whatever” is exactly presumptuous claiming it needs no grace and defiles many...you think salvation is automatic not to be guarded by a life of vigilance or to fight for the faith His faith lifestyle or pursue His Ways of holiness

You are a bitter root is about a fake Jew who is bitter about the freedom in Christ the saved have and it means you have fallen from grace.

sure he does...Serving the Law with his mind...contending with his flesh...
That is what he says about himself BEFORE he was saved when he was under the law and without faith.

does that even sound like a “every day is rest...ate whatever” kind of guy...he even terrified a Roman governor with his teaching of righteousness SELF DISCIPLINE and coming judgement Act 24:25

“Just do good love everybody eat whatever governor” LOL

You have lost site of what you were using Paul for when you were trying to slander him by claiming he doesn’t obey, remember.

you are pretty clever...you can figure it out...it is in scritpure you constantly quote and insist people DO...except Sabbath and dietary laws...

Of course I know what the Old Testament says to do and not do for the dietary law.

I’m proving that YOU don’t know and that you pretend to know.

I am vegetarian and avoid grilled foods...

Does anyone in your household eat any meat?

Do you ever eat your vegetarian food from a place that cooks and sells bacon or any swine product? You better stop eating at those places because your vegetarian food is now unclean.
Is any of your vegetarian food made at a facility that also handles any swine or crustaceans?
Did anyone who harvested and packaged and stocked your vegetarian food eat swine?
Well guess what? You are still unclean because your food is still unclean.

You are trying to act like you obey the old law and are justified for it.

lol
you need no grace? Oh wait that’s right you don’t need grace...
Grace is not what you have.
No such thing as you preaching the old law and condemning others.

see? pharisees do know scripture too

That is what you are, but you are too much of a blind hypocrite without grace to see it.

you succeed at NOT even trying to follow Him His Ways...

You deny what Jesus’ blood does while you act like your vegetarianism keeps you clean.

You do not have grace.

Read the scriptures I gave you.

Sadly you do not live like one circumcised in the heart and “inner jew” a citizen of Israel adopted into the family grafted into joined with...claiming to abide in Him and NOT living like Him...He the Mystery revealed...the GOAL of the Law...Who asked you to follow Him...but you claim “naaaaw I got this...You DID it and changed it SO IT AIN’T FOR ME”

You insist on fruit NOT like the trunk you are grafted into...yours is a bitter fruit from bitter roots
You have no understanding of Jesus and what he did and what grace is.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I go by what the Bible says is the good news for all.

Which is not a Biblical position to take.

God telling us He will triumph over Satan in the end isn't good news?

Just answer that question first.

If you say no, I'm going to ask you to define "good news" in absolute terms.

The Bible says Jesus is the good news.

Sorry, but not one of the verses you quoted below says "Jesus is the good news" or "the good news is Jesus."

Observe:

Mark 1:1 [ John the Baptist Prepares the Way ] The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God,

Yes, "about Jesus."

Not "is Jesus."

Acts 5:42 Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Messiah.

Yes, "that Jesus is the Messiah."

Not "is Jesus."

Acts 8:12 But when they believed Philip as he proclaimed the good news of the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ,they were baptized, both men and women.

Yes, "of the Kingdom of God and [Jesus'] name."

Not "is Jesus."

Acts 8:35 Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.

Yes, "about Jesus."

Not "is Jesus."

Acts 10:36 You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.

Yes, "about peace through Jesus."

Not "is Jesus."

Acts 11:20 Some of them, however, men from Cyprus and Cyrene, went to Antioch and began to speak to Greeks also, telling them the good news about the Lord Jesus.

Yes, "about Jesus."

Not "is Jesus."

Acts 14:15 “Friends, why are you doing this? We too are only human, like you. We are bringing you good news, telling you to turn from these worthless things to the living God, who made the heavens and the earth and the sea and everything in them.

Sorry, but this verse doesn't even mention Jesus.

Good news about what? What is the verse talking about?

Acts 17:18 A group of Epicurean and Stoic philosophers began to debate with him. Some of them asked, “What is this babbler trying to say?” Others remarked, “He seems to be advocating foreign gods.” They said this because Paul was preaching the good news about Jesus and the resurrection.

Yes, "about Jesus and the resurrection."

Not "is Jesus."

Last edited:

God's Truth

The word "gospel" is not synonymous with salvation from sin. This leads you to say all sorts of dumb things. Like that there is only "one good news".

The gospel is salvation through Jesus Christ and you can't separate it from the washing of sin by the shed blood of Jesus.

God's Truth

Which is not a Biblical position to take.

So it isn’t biblical to go by the Bible?

God telling us He will triumph over Satan in the end isn't good news?
There is no triumphing without Jesus and what he did.
Just answer that question first.

If you say no, I'm going to ask you to define "good news" in absolute terms.

Jesus is the good news.
I gave you many scriptures saying so, even though I only needed one.

The Bible says Jesus is the good news.
Sorry, but not one of the verses you quoted below says "Jesus is the good news" or "the good news is Jesus."

Observe:

Yes, "about Jesus."

Not "is Jesus."
Wow. I can hardly believe you speak like that.

Yes, "that Jesus is the Messiah."

Not "is Jesus."

Yes, "of the Kingdom of God and [Jesus'] name."

Not "is Jesus."

Yes, "about Jesus."

Not "is Jesus."

Yes, "about peace through Jesus."

Not "is Jesus."

Yes, "about Jesus."

Not "is Jesus."

Sorry, but this verse doesn't even mention Jesus.

Good news about what? What is the verse talking about?

Yes, "about Jesus and the resurrection."

Not "is Jesus."
The good news is Jesus that is what the scriptures say and what I say.

God's Truth

That I believe the truth? Going to keep on believing the truth. No apologies.

Again, YOU do NOT understand the gospel of the kingdom.

The reason is because you believe nonsense.

God has His reasons for you to keep thinking that.

I go by the Word of God.

I give scriptures for my beliefs.

No such scriptures anywhere that say what you say.

Just like the Catholics and Mormons and the Calvinists.

Right Divider

Body part
God has His reasons for you to keep thinking that.
God has His reasons for keeping you in your fairy tale.... see how that works?

I go by the Word of God.
That is certainly your claim... it's not true... but... that's your claim.

I give scriptures for my beliefs.
Like I said before... you give scripture JUST LIKE a JW. etc etc etc

No such scriptures anywhere that say what you say.
You're lying.

Just like the Catholics and Mormons and the Calvinists.
Your lying and fairy story are bad news.

God's Truth

God has His reasons for keeping you in your fairy tale.... see how that works?

That is certainly your claim... it's not true... but... that's your claim.

Here are scriptures where Jesus EXPLAINS the MYSTERY to Peter and his other apostles before Paul.

Mark 4:34 He did not say anything to them without using a parable. But when he was alone with his own disciples, he explained everything.

Luke 24:27 Andbeginning with Moses and all the Prophets, He explained to them what was written in all the Scriptures about Himself.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

John 7:17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

John 14:26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

John 2:22 After He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this. Then they believed the Scripture and the word that Jesus had spoken.

John 12:16 At first His disciples did not understand these things, but after Jesus was glorified they remembered what had been done to Him, and they realized that these very things had also been written about Him.

God's Truth

Like I said before... you give scripture JUST LIKE a JW. etc etc etc

You're lying.

Your lying and fairy story are bad news.

When Jesus came and died for everyone, all must go through Jesus to get saved by being washed with his blood and put in his body.

NO ONE can be in heaven with the Father unless they are put in Jesus' body.

Even the JEWS who died a LONG TIME ago, even ABRAHAM WAITED for the day Jesus came so that he could be put in Jesus and the Father in heaven.

1 Peter 1:12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

1 Peter 4:6 That is why the gospel was preached even to those who are now dead, so that they might be judged as men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

Hebrews 12: 22But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Here are scriptures where Jesus EXPLAINS the MYSTERY to Peter and his other apostles before Paul.

Mark 4:34 He did not say anything to them without using a parable. But when he was alone with his own disciples, he explained everything.

Luke 24:27 Andbeginning with Moses and all the Prophets, He explained to them what was written in all the Scriptures about Himself.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

John 7:17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

John 14:26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

John 2:22 After He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this. Then they believed the Scripture and the word that Jesus had spoken.

John 12:16 At first His disciples did not understand these things, but after Jesus was glorified they remembered what had been done to Him, and they realized that these very things had also been written about Him.

Those verses do not speak of the mystery later revealed by the ascended Christ to the Apostle Paul.