THE MYSTERY KEPT SECRET

clefty

Israel is NOT called Israel through Hagar and Ishmael.

DUH...Israel is a promise...

even as this ekklesia was in the wilderness a mixed group with already some NOT OF JACOB amongst it...and yet called Israel...

THEY TOO received the Sabbath...the ONLY commandment SPECIFYING them INCLUDED IN THIS PROMISED family...ya dig?

That is what the discussion between RD and myself was about.
I just wanted to add that descendants of Hagar and Ishmael can also be adopted in...neat eh?

To think He destroyed the middle wall of separation between Jews and Muslims too...

Actually my Muslim friends find it an easier transition as they already follow Him His dietary lifestyle...LOL

They do not have to unlearn your idolatry of "eat anything"...

God's Truth

DUH...Israel is a promise...

even as this ekklesia was in the wilderness a mixed group with already some NOT OF JACOB amongst it...and yet called Israel...

THEY TOO received the Sabbath...the ONLY commandment SPECIFYING them INCLUDED IN THIS PROMISED family...ya dig?

I just wanted to add that descendants of Hagar and Ishmael can also be adopted in...neat eh?

To think He destroyed the middle wall of separation between Jews and Muslims too...

Actually my Muslim friends find it an easier transition as they already follow Him His dietary lifestyle...LOL

They do not have to unlearn your idolatry of "eat anything"...

What you are saying here, HAS NOTHING to do WITH the discussion Right Divider and I are having.

clefty

What you are saying here, HAS NOTHING to do WITH the discussion Right Divider and I are having.

Sure it does...it includes even Hagar and Ishmael into the Body of Christ...

as for your discussion with RD...didn't realize it was private and VIP only...

I read posts around here as if it was posted to me...much like I read scriptures...you know... as if TO ME...and for my salvation...for correction and reproof too...

I know I know some people who get easily MAD think I shouldn't read other peoples mail...but oh well TOL life right?

At least you respond to me...everybody else here ignores me...LOL

clefty

I teach JESUS teaches that.

and without evidence from scripture...

40 days with them after resurrection that is 5 weekends and NOTHING about "every day is Holy now...no more Sabbaths...oh and eat whatever"

is why some are MAD

You just have Him sin...by breaking His Fathers law and starting another gospel another christ with a father who does not have a perfect immutable eternal Law

God's Truth

Sure it does...it includes even Hagar and Ishmael into the Body of Christ...

as for your discussion with RD...didn't realize it was private and VIP only...

I read posts around here as if it was posted to me...much like I read scriptures...you know... as if TO ME...and for my salvation...for correction and reproof too...

I know I know some people who get easily MAD think I shouldn't read other peoples mail...but oh well TOL life right?

At least you respond to me...everybody else here ignores me...LOL

No. I think you SHOULD comment on what I say and what other people say. I just don't think you should find a way to go against me when it isn't the right time.

God's Truth

and without evidence from scripture...

40 days with them after resurrection that is 5 weekends and NOTHING about "every day is Holy now...no more Sabbaths...oh and eat whatever"

Look at what I posted about Jesus speaking about THE CHURCH.

Right Divider

Body part
The gospel of the kingdom is the same as the gospel of grace.
False.

There aren't two different kingdoms and two different gospels that are pitted against each other.
There are various ways that "the kingdom" is spoken of in scripture.

The gospel of the kingdom is referring to the kingdom of Israel on the earth with Christ as King.

Your lack of understanding is not my problem.

P.S. Saying that they are "pitted against each other" shows that you are either grossly ignorant or horribly dishonest (possibly both).

God's Truth

False.

There are various ways that "the kingdom" is spoken of in scripture.

The gospel of the kingdom is referring to the kingdom of Israel on the earth with Christ as King.

Your lack of understanding is not my problem.

P.S. Saying that they are "pitted against each other" shows that you are either grossly ignorant or horribly dishonest (possibly both).

There aren't two different gospels. If there are two different gospels, then they are pitted against each other---as are the people would be if one set is in one gospel and another set of people in another gospel. No such thing.

Right Divider

Body part
There aren't two different gospels.
There are MANY gospels in the Bible. Gospel simply means GOOD NEWS.

If there are two different gospels, then they are pitted against each other
More of your FALLACIOUS "logic".

There is no requirement that gospels be "pitted against each other". That is just some silly nonsense that you've made up in your confused mind.

---as are the people would be if one set is in one gospel and another set of people in another gospel. No such thing.
:juggle:

clefty

Look at what I posted about Jesus speaking about THE CHURCH.

Ok so when are you going to start doing this? and not just hear it?

John 15:5
"I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."

"IF" do you not see that huuuuge word? What is it conditional on? Just faith, a hearing, I believe, LORD! LORD!

even satan believes but like you DOES NOT FOLLOW OR OBEY HIS WAY

You claim figs CAN grow from a vine trunk...you and your "every day is Holy eat whatever"

John 17:21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you.May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.

You wish to abide IN HIM...LIVE AS HE DID...Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did. 1 John 2:6

I mean can you believe people think they are going to go to His Holy Kingdom yet NOT wanting to live HIS WAY?

but instead another lifestyle another way...and break up that UNION of ONE LAW for all...

is why He broke down the middle wall of separation between Jew and Gentile...so they believe and OBEY THE SAME WAY.

Yup...just like when the ekklesia was in the wilderness...

clefty

There aren't two different gospels. If there are two different gospels, then they are pitted against each other---as are the people would be if one set is in one gospel and another set of people in another gospel. No such thing.

I keep wondering that myself...is His kingdom actually an apartheid state where some did and some did NOT...some claimed they didn't have to anymore... some claim it was NO CHOICE for them not to...others that it was never meant for them to begin with...

So much for harmony and justice and consistency and perfection...

You think the thief on the cross could continue his thieving had he been spared his death?

You think Israel in the wilderness could continue their own idolatry if Yahushua became known to them?

Neither would be able to say..."every day is Holy...eat whatever"...but would GLADLY seek UNION with Him and a ONENESS with Him to live AS HE LIVED...because of what He did for them...

Most here insist on the Promise while rejecting the very Law that states their right to it..."naawww it's done away with...NOT FOR ME"

and insist on this nonsense without any evidence that HE did exactly what He told us not to think "Think NOT I have come to DESTROY the Law"

NO THINK NOT...but He came to FULFILL it...

just as John the Baptist and Yahushua DESTROYED all righteousness or Paul wishing Yah DESTROY you with joy and peace or Paul DESTROYED the word of Yah? LOL

Matthew 3:15 V-ANA
GRK: ἐστὶν ἡμῖν πληρῶσαι πᾶσαν δικαιοσύνην
NAS: it is fitting for us to fulfill all
KJV: us to fulfil all
INT: it is to us to fulfill all righteousness

Matthew 5:17 V-ANA
GRK: καταλῦσαι ἀλλὰ πληρῶσαι
NAS: to abolish but to fulfill.
KJV: to destroy, but to fulfil.
INT: to abolish but to fulfill [them]

Romans 15:13 V-AOA-3S
GRK: τῆς ἐλπίδος πληρώσαι ὑμᾶς πάσης
NAS: of hope fill you with all
KJV: the God of hope fill you with all
INT: of hope may fill you with all

Colossians 1:25 V-ANA
GRK: εἰς ὑμᾶς πληρῶσαι τὸν λόγον
NAS: on me for your benefit, so that I might fully carry out the [preaching of] the word
KJV: for you, to fulfil the word of God;
INT: toward you to complete the word

SAME GREEK WORK to fulfill πληρῶσαι

Does faith make void the Law? Certainly NOT! We establish the Law...Said Paul Romans 3:31

well some of us try to...most reject it and claim it was destroyed or changed or NOT FOR ME...

Last edited:

God's Truth

Made up.

There are MANY gospels. You're just too deep in your own personal fairy tale to believe what the Bible actually says.

There is only one good news and it is Jesus Christ.

Jesus is the good news.

Mark 1:1 [ John the Baptist Prepares the Way ] The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God,

There is only one good news that saves.

Mark 1:14 After the arrest of John, Jesus went into Galilee and proclaimed the gospel of God. 15“
The time is fulfilled,” He said, “and the kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe in the gospel!”

There is no other gospel that saves.

Galatians 1:8 But
though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

No such thing as another gospel by Paul. Paul says no other gospel, not even if he taught it.

What if someone came up and taught one of those people another gospel---since you say there are many---so you claim if they taught one of these other gospels, then they are accursed? Now how does that make sense to you?

God's Truth

Ok so when are you going to start doing this? and not just hear it?

"IF" do you not see that huuuuge word? What is it conditional on? Just faith, a hearing, I believe, LORD! LORD!

even satan believes but like you DOES NOT FOLLOW OR OBEY HIS WAY

You claim figs CAN grow from a vine trunk...you and your "every day is Holy eat whatever"

You wish to abide IN HIM...LIVE AS HE DID...Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did. 1 John 2:6

I mean can you believe people think they are going to go to His Holy Kingdom yet NOT wanting to live HIS WAY?

but instead another lifestyle another way...and break up that UNION of ONE LAW for all...

is why He broke down the middle wall of separation between Jew and Gentile...so they believe and OBEY THE SAME WAY.

Yup...just like when the ekklesia was in the wilderness...

The Bible says you are a bitter defiled root.

You are a fake law keeper.

Tell us what you eat.

You going to post in a thread I make for you about what Clefty says we have to eat to be saved?

The wall is only taken away when you come to the Father through Jesus to be saved.

Right Divider

Body part
There is only one good news and it is Jesus Christ.
The Bible describes many "good news'". That you reject the Bible is something that you need to fix.

No such thing as another gospel by Paul. Paul says no other gospel, not even if he taught it.
Your usual CONTEXT CLUELESSNESS is evident every time you TWIST the scripture.

There is a CONTEXT to Galatians 1 that you either willfully or ignorantly ignore.

https://theologyonline.com/blogs/right-divider/2441093-

Many claim that Galatians 1 precludes multiple gospels. But it's simply them ignoring context as is too typical of many.

Gal 1:6-9 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:6) I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: (1:7) Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. (1:8) But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. (1:9) As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

There is a specific audience involved here. Once you take that into account, there is no problem at all.https://theologyonline.com/blogs/right-divider/2441093-
https://theologyonline.com/blogs/right-divider/2441093-
What if someone came up and taught one of those people another gospel---since you say there are many---so you claim if they taught one of these other gospels, then they are accursed? Now how does that make sense to you?
You present your confusion as if its a problem for me. It's not.