ONLY ONE GOSPEL ?

God's Truth

That New Testament He taught and modelled for us a LIFESTYLE prior His signing it with His blood and sealing it with His death...NO CHANGES after death of testator...but you wish to change what He taught and modelled for us to live by with your “everyday is rest eat whatever” another gospel from another christ...

You do have another one, which is really none at all.

See Galatians 1.

you mean follow Him...do AS HE DID...pray that the Sabbath be kept in future times of trouble?

The scripture doesn't say that, keep reading it over and over until you get it.

He has indeed revealed Himself and is Son of a Father Who does NOT change...with a Law that is Eternal...especially the Sabbath as He made it a perpetual sign...gave it to believing gentiles when the good news gospel was already to them in the OT...

So forget about what Jesus says about eye for eye?

sure it was...

most made up their own...like you...

You picked someone's made up doctrines.

based on their faith they were His people not purification works...that followed their faith they were His...

The scripture says it was not based on faith.

Jesus came to teach a new covenant based on faith.

So you believe Jesus came for nothing?

if you wish to claim you abide in Him...LIVE as He did...

You say you abide in him but that you don't obey:

no one does...even of those that actually try...

John is clear...Peter warns not do otherwise...Paul states to copy him as he copied Christ...

you mean don’t add or take away from it like you do? Your another gospel “do whatever whenever” from another christ? “He abolished the the OT”

So you change even what Peter said in Acts 10: 35 “...in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness does whatever whenever is accepted by Him.”

Show me where in the scriptures it says this:

no one does...even of those that actually try...

clefty

You do have another one, which is really none at all.

See Galatians 1.
yours pleases men...is easy to rest every day...eat whatever...yours is NOT a servant of Christ...but another...

Paul went to preach Him...not the Law was done away with...eat whatever...

Counseled with Peter and James...preachers of works of righteousness NOT licentiousness.

The scripture doesn't say that, keep reading it over and over until you get it.
Matt 16:24 1 John 2:6 Matt 24:20

So forget about what Jesus says about eye for eye?
from the Code of Hammurabi? He leaves it the letter of it and instructs of its spiritual intent...

Do you think He annulled the “do not murder” with His teaching not to get mad?

Do you think He abrogated the “do not commit adultery” with His teaching you do so when you look with lust...

You do...”see? Jesus changed the Law...”

You picked someone's made up doctrines.
you mean Someone’s as usually when referencing Him we capitalize

The scripture says it was not based on faith.
faith + doing

Jesus came to teach a new covenant based on faith.
faith + doing...except for you NOT the Sabbath one which you are MAD about and claim “not for me”

So you believe Jesus came for nothing?
well maybe He should have just changed the Law so He wouldnt have to suffer and die...I mean you claim it is changeable...

You say you abide in him but that you don't obey:
all have sinned...need of Grace...ask Paul

you seem to think keeping the Law perfectly IS possible...

wouldnt need Him then would we

Pharisees usually didn’t think they did...

Show me where in the scriptures it says this:
already did...ALL have sinned and are in need of Him to overcome...until the end...depend on Grace and Mercy and the Spirit to walk MORE like Him...less like their former selves...certainly less like the world...Our citizenship is in Heaven...Phil 3:20 you know His will be done...on earth as it is in heaven...

Not your “rest every day as they are all now Holy...oh and eat whatever”...that is NOT His gospel or His Way...but another gospel another christ which has a changeable law...applied however you want...as His Sabbath one is making you MAD and “not dispensed to me”

Last edited:

God's Truth

yours pleases men...is easy to rest every day...eat whatever...yours is NOT a servant of Christ...but another...

Paul went to preach Him...not the Law was done away with...eat whatever...

Counseled with Peter and James...preachers of works of righteousness NOT licentiousness.

Matt 16:24 1 John 2:6 Matt 24:20

from the Code of Hammurabi? He leaves it the letter of it and instructs of its spiritual intent...

Do you think He annulled the “do not murder” with His teaching not to get mad?

Do you think He abrogated the “do not commit adultery” with His teaching you do so when you look with lust...

You do...”see? Jesus changed the Law...”

you mean Someone’s as usually when referencing Him we capitalize

faith + doing

faith + doing...except for you NOT the Sabbath one which you are MAD about and claim “not for me”

well maybe He should have just changed the Law so He wouldnt have to suffer and die...I mean you claim it is changeable...

all have sinned...need of Grace...ask Paul

you seem to think keeping the Law perfectly IS possible...

It is possible, and many scripture show us that people did obey the old law perfectly.

wouldnt need Him then would we
You prove repeatedly that you don't know God.

Jesus came to reconcile us to God, to put us back in Him.

If Jesus didn't come and die for us, we would still be doing the purification works of the law and looking for an earthly temple.

Jesus reconciles us to God and gives us his Spirit and puts us in him.

clefty

It is possible, and many scripture show us that people did obey the old law perfectly.
well they don’t need Him? You make vain what He did...nullify through works His gift of the cross? Wow

I bet you think you are one of those perfect ones too

Your “don’t carry sin, don’t purify myself, don’t eat anything, don’t think or talk about anything but God, don’t wear clothes because you clothe yourself in Christ...”

to do His Ways His Will not our own idolatrous another gospel another christ

If Jesus didn't come and die for us, we would still be doing the purification works of the law and looking for an earthly temple.
No problem for you...as even in this post you claim is ok His not coming...because people CAN perfect themselves by works and keeping the Law...

First you invalidate Him as a sacrifice as you claim he broke the Sabbath and breaking the Sabbath is a sin

and now you completely nullify His sacrifice as righteousness and justification can be achieved by works...

Wow

WHY? if we just need one time grace and then back to do whatever whenever?

Why? if the Law CAN be kept perfect...WITHOUT Him HIS sacrifice and His Spirit to keep us from falling...

another gospel another christ is what you teach...

and then you don’t even try to hear and DO...LOL

You just hear and believe but do NOT DO...but claim as those MAD “NOT for me...the Promise? yes of course but without the Law that establishes it...”

God's Truth

well they don’t need Him? You make vain what He did...nullify through works His gift of the cross? Wow
No such thing.
Jesus came and made a new covenant to where all those who did the purification works have rest in Jesus; and, all the Gentiles who never obeyed by doing those works, they get to be saved too.
Jesus gives reconciliation, and it happens when a person receives his Spirit, and he puts the saved person in him and the Father.

I bet you think you are one of those perfect ones too
Jesus saved me and made me perfect and holy, and then I live my life living up to that, as I train myself and work out my salvation.

Your “don’t carry sin, don’t purify myself, don’t eat anything, don’t think or talk about anything but God, don’t wear clothes because you clothe yourself in Christ...”

The Sabbath rules and regulations were about earthly things and it was a shadow of Jesus.

Jesus came and taught us what is spiritual.

to do His Ways His Will not our own idolatrous another gospel another Christ
You don’t even know what he says to do, and you also say you don’t obey what you do know.

First you invalidate Him as a sacrifice as you claim he broke the Sabbath and breaking the Sabbath is a sin
Jesus is Lord of the Sabbath.

and now you completely nullify His sacrifice as righteousness and justification can be achieved by works...
It is always righteous to obey God.
People obeyed God. The Bible says so.
WHY? if we just need one time grace and then back to do whatever whenever?
The saved live through Jesus and Jesus lives through them by obeying his teachings in the New Testament.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

There is only one who obeyed the Law perfectly.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Luke 1:6 Both of them were righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord's commands and decrees blamelessly

being righteous and being perfect are entirely different. You and I may be righteous in the eyes of God but that does not make us perfect.

God's Truth

being righteous and being perfect are entirely different. You and I may be righteous in the eyes of God but that does not make us perfect.

Well you were wrong when you said there was only one who obeyed the law perfectly. I think you said that because you want to take away from the fact that humans have to obey Jesus to get saved and to stay saved. I am glad to show you with scripture that there were people who did obey the law blamelessly.

Being washed by Jesus makes us perfect.

Hebrews 10:14 because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy

Hebrews 11:40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

clefty

No such thing.
Jesus came and made a new covenant to where all those who did the purification works have rest in Jesus; and, all the Gentiles who never obeyed by doing those works, they get to be saved too.
ok so that is your another gospel another Christ...meanwhile both Peter and Paul taught otherwise.

Peter that the gentiles with faith were made circumcised in hearts and NO DISTINCTION between them and Jews...you think eating Pork would not be a distinction? How about NOT keeping Sabbath? That would be very distinct...Peter went on to say that Jews will be SAVED AS THE GENTILES ARE...neat eh? By faith...desiring to be MORE LIKE HIM HIS WAYS and not like their former selves...Peter even taught He went to the gentiles FIRST to find a people to make for Himself a Holy body...is why he better understood His vision was about what Jews called unclean goyim were to be ministered too...NOTHING ABOUT EATING BACON

Paul went so far as to say that the middle wall of division was destroyed and the enmity Jews had abolished by His flesh...AGAIN NOTHING about Sabbath done away with or eating Bacon...Paul said He joined Jew and Gentile into a new human...a JOINED building growing into a temple...that gentiles were grafted INTO a Sabbath keeping clean meat eating trunk and ROOT...HOW MORE ROOT CAN YOU GET THAN IN THE BEGINNING SABBATH WAS INSTITUTED? and Paul said we bear the SAME FRUITS even James agrees it is NOT your "olive from fig fig from grapevines"

Paul insisted those once strangers and foreigners were NOW CITIZENS OF ISRAEL...does a new citizen KEEP the Law of his new country or claim "NOT FOR ME!"?

Paul taught Romans establish the LAW...faith does NOT annul it...in fact Romans got so mad Paul teaching customs and ways NOT FOR ROMANS...Demetrius and Ephesus complained Paul ruined his idol industry...YOU of course would claim "NO NO CHANGES were made go ahead and buy idols"...LOL

Jesus gives reconciliation, and it happens when a person receives his Spirit, and he puts the saved person in him and the Father.
TO DO AS THEY WISH...yes reconciliation from an EVIL WORLD and ungodly lifestyle INTO ONE MORE LIKE HIS and HIS HE demonstrated when He walked among us...

we do NOT become reconciled doing as the world or our living as our former selves...but MORE and MORE like Him His...

Jesus saved me and made me perfect and holy, and then I live my life living up to that, as I train myself and work out my salvation.
RIGHT to KEEP DOING AS HE DID...and stop claiming NEW law as it is MY LAW into hearts and minds in the NEW COVENANT...

and about that PERFECTION you claim...even Paul admitted more than you...it is a life long process...a WAY...a destination...you are NOT there yet...there are still good things to come...persevere overcome stay faithful to the end do not let fancy words steal your reward...follow the shadows LOL

The Sabbath rules and regulations were about earthly things and it was a shadow of Jesus.

Jesus came and taught us what is spiritual.
right He is the AIM GOAL PURPOSE END RESULT of the OT...so do AS HE DID...live AS HE DID...teach AS HE DID...LOVE AS HE DID...and you too will fulfill the Law...NOT destroy it...goodness...

You don’t even know what he says to do, and you also say you don’t obey what you do know.
we all still need grace and forgiveness...IS WHY PAUL SAID TO DIE DAILY to yourself and FOLLOW HIM HIS WAYS

Jesus is Lord of the Sabbath.
and that makes you and others SO MAD...LOL He STILL is Lord of the Sabbath as it still is...

and He said it is for ALL man...not just for Jews but not for the BOC...LOL a divided kingdom does NOT stand...

It is always righteous to obey God.
start doing it...because before you did He SAVED YOU by what HE DID and not that you do something and then He puts you inside Him...

People obeyed God. The Bible says so.
AFTER they believed and had faith...and obey HIM not some NEW thing they cleverly constructed misinterpreting into man's tradition and NOT His way...as HE taught and demonstrated the NEW COVENANT LIFESTYLE PRIOR His death

The saved live through Jesus and Jesus lives through them by obeying his teachings in the New Testament.

Yup and He taught DO AS THEY TEACH FROM MOSES SEAT...and not as they do...or as you do...as it is NOT according to what He wants...

"Here are they that" what? keep 9 out of 10? "commandments of Yah...and" kinda "have the faith" sort "of" like "Yahushua"?

Certainly NOT!!...we ESTABLISH HIS LAW...and not just 9/10ths of it...

God's Truth

ok so that is your another gospel another Christ...meanwhile both Peter and Paul taught otherwise.

No such thing as two different gospels on receiving the Holy Spirit.

No one is given the Holy Spirit and put in Jesus if they aren't purified by Jesus.

That is the same gospel Jesus preached, his apostles teach, and what Paul taught.

The old law purification works no longer make anyone clean.

Peter that the gentiles with faith were made circumcised in hearts and NO DISTINCTION between them and Jews...you think eating Pork would not be a distinction? How about NOT keeping Sabbath?

Jesus makes us clean and NOT not eating certain things.

God's Truth

That would be very distinct...Peter went on to say that Jews will be SAVED AS THE GENTILES ARE...neat eh? By faith...desiring to be MORE LIKE HIM HIS WAYS and not like their former selves...

Where does Peter say that?!

Peter says that the GENTILES are saved just like the Jews were---EVEN THOUGH THEY NEVER obeyed the PURIFICATION works of the law---they didn't observe special days, they didn't adhere to a dietary law!

The Gentiles got saved even though they didn't observe special days and adhere to a dietary law. Think about that!

They got saved by REPENTING of their SINS and believing Jesus' blood washes their sins away.

Peter even taught He went to the gentiles FIRST to find a people to make for Himself a Holy body...is why he better understood His vision was about what Jews called unclean goyim were to be ministered too...NOTHING ABOUT EATING BACON

What on earth are you talking about?!

Peter didn't go to the Gentiles first before the Jews.

God's Truth

Paul went so far as to say that the middle wall of division was destroyed and the enmity Jews had abolished by His flesh...AGAIN NOTHING about Sabbath done away with or eating Bacon...

THE WALL THAT KEPT the Jews and Gentiles separate ARE THE PURIFICATION WORKS!!!

When one gets saved---Jesus purifies them now and the purification works of the law are now WORTHLESS.

Paul said He joined Jew and Gentile into a new human...a JOINED building growing into a temple...that gentiles were grafted INTO a Sabbath keeping clean meat eating trunk and ROOT...HOW MORE ROOT CAN YOU GET THAN IN THE BEGINNING SABBATH WAS INSTITUTED? and Paul said we bear the SAME FRUITS even James agrees it is NOT your "olive from fig fig from grapevines"

ABRAHAM came four hundred years before that law!

We are related to Abraham BY FAITH.

God's Truth

Paul insisted those once strangers and foreigners were NOW CITIZENS OF ISRAEL...does a new citizen KEEP the Law of his new country or claim "NOT FOR ME!"?

The true Israel the Spiritual Israel.

Paul taught Romans establish the LAW...faith does NOT annul it...in fact Romans got so mad Paul teaching customs and ways NOT FOR ROMANS...Demetrius and Ephesus complained Paul ruined his idol industry...YOU of course would claim "NO NO CHANGES were made go ahead and buy idols"...LOL

What are you talking about? What you are saying is not in the scriptures. That isn't the first time you claim the scriptures say something that it doesn't.

and about that PERFECTION you claim...even Paul admitted more than you...it is a life long process...a WAY...a destination...you are NOT there yet...there are still good things to come...persevere overcome stay faithful to the end do not let fancy words steal your reward...follow the shadows LOL

Paul is NOT the loser sinner YOU make him out to be by your ignorance and blindness.

start doing it...because before you did He SAVED YOU by what HE DID and not that you do something and then He puts you inside Him...

You go against JESUS who SAY YOU WILL NEVER ENTER UNLESS...

You go against Jesus and say don't obey.

AFTER they believed and had faith...and obey HIM not some NEW thing they cleverly constructed misinterpreting into man's tradition and NOT His way...as HE taught and demonstrated the NEW COVENANT LIFESTYLE PRIOR His death

To obey Jesus is NOT to have faith and nothing else, get saved, AND THEN OBEY HIM.

That is NOT the message that saves.

Yup and He taught DO AS THEY TEACH FROM MOSES SEAT...and not as they do...or as you do...as it is NOT according to what He wants...

"Here are they that" what? keep 9 out of 10? "commandments of Yah...and" kinda "have the faith" sort "of" like "Yahushua"?

Certainly NOT!!...we ESTABLISH HIS LAW...and not just 9/10ths of it...

Jesus said keep the laws, but he did NOT SAY don't TEACH THE TRUTH.

It is why they were persecuted, because they taught the truth!

clefty

No such thing as two different gospels on receiving the Holy Spirit.
I know that you do not...you claim Paul taught NOT to copy Christ as He lived...all that is changed and new as if the Holy Spirit would lead anyone AWAY FROM HIS LAW...

Jesus came and made a new covenant to where all those who did the purification works have rest in Jesus;
New Covenant SAME LAW nothing about Son's NEW IMPROVE VERSION 2.0 into circumcised hearts and inner Jew minds as they are NOW citizens of Israel and WANT to be MORE like Him His ways...

and, all the Gentiles who never obeyed by doing those works, they get to be saved too.
and NOW crowd the synagogues to hear Moses read and taught ever Sabbath as James concluded the Acts 15 council verse 21

No one is given the Holy Spirit and put in Jesus if they aren't purified by Jesus.
and no one goes back to their own vomit or wallowing after purified...they DO what citizens of Israel ALL do...

That is the same gospel Jesus preached, his apostles teach, and what Paul taught.
since when THIS ekklesia was in the wilderness and already full of those NOT OF JACOB...ONE LAW...for foreigner and native ALIKE

The old law purification works no longer make anyone clean.
they NEVER DID...they are signs of obedience and circumcised hearts...of His people wishing to do what He says and not be indolent and insolent with you claiming "NEW LAW" what He wants is "NOT FOR ME"

Jesus makes us clean
and circumcises our hearts so we WANT to remain clean and NOT defile ourselves with anything defiling

and NOT not eating certain things.
is why Peter does NOT agree with you...I stand with him...you stand with the other that wished to change both times and Law...in his rebellion of "NOT FOR ME"...the whole OT...LOL

clefty

Where does Peter say that?!

Peter says that the GENTILES are saved just like the Jews were---EVEN THOUGH THEY NEVER obeyed the PURIFICATION works of the law---they didn't observe special days, they didn't adhere to a dietary law!

The Gentiles got saved even though they didn't observe special days and adhere to a dietary law. Think about that!

They got saved by REPENTING of their SINS and believing Jesus' blood washes their sins away.
AND washing their former LIFESTYLES away...now that they are SAVED what they did NOT do as foreigners they will WANT to do and WILL do as citizens of Israel adopted in and grafted in...

NO DISTINCTION...remember

even Cornelius was already devout fearing Yah...you think he served Ham and rejected Sabbath? LOL

they were ALREADY crowding synagogues on Sabbaths to hear MORE...and he ACTS 15 council ruled they will CONTINUE to do that...and MORE

you are MAD to think two groups are in His Kingdom Israel now...those that do want to vs those that claim "NOT FOR ME"

What on earth are you talking about?!

Peter even taught He went to the gentiles FIRST to find a people to make for Himself a Holy body...Acts 3:25And you are sons of the prophets and of the covenant God made with your fathers, when He said to Abraham, ‘Through your offspring all the families of the earth will be blessed.’ 26When God raised up His servant, He sent Him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Yah went to a gentile named Abram...

is why he better understood His vision was about what Jews called unclean goyim were to be ministered too...NOTHING ABOUT EATING BACON
we went over this already about his vision...NOTHING about Peter claiming you can eat dog or pork or rat...

why you want to so bad is beyond me...

Peter didn't go to the Gentiles first before the Jews.
didn't say that...notice He is capitalized...no wonder you twist so much up...

please refrain from doing it to scriptures...you are merely deceiving yourself and programming yourself with reprobate abominations

God's Truth

I know that you do not...you claim Paul taught NOT to copy Christ as He lived...all that is changed and new as if the Holy Spirit would lead anyone AWAY FROM HIS LAW...
There is a new law that Jesus taught and died for.

New Covenant SAME LAW nothing about Son's NEW IMPROVE VERSION 2.0 into circumcised hearts and inner Jew minds as they are NOW citizens of Israel and WANT to be MORE like Him His ways...

No such thing as a new covenant without new laws.

and NOW crowd the synagogues to hear Moses read and taught ever Sabbath as James concluded the Acts 15 council verse 21

So then what part is a burden that the Gentiles aren't supposed to be burdened with?

and no one goes back to their own vomit or wallowing after purified...they DO what citizens of Israel ALL do...

since when THIS ekklesia was in the wilderness and already full of those NOT OF JACOB...ONE LAW...for foreigner and native ALIKE

Adhering to the dietary law was not something the Gentiles did to get saved, nor is it something that had to repent of doing.

is why Peter does NOT agree with you...I stand with him...you stand with the other that wished to change both times and Law...in his rebellion of "NOT FOR ME"...the whole OT...LOL

You mean you stand with Peter when he acted out of line with the truth?

God's Truth

AND washing their former LIFESTYLES away...now that they are SAVED what they did NOT do as foreigners they will WANT to do and WILL do as citizens of Israel adopted in and grafted in...

NO DISTINCTION...remember

even Cornelius was already devout fearing Yah...you think he served Ham and rejected Sabbath? LOL

Cornelius and his household DID NOT do the purification works of the law OR THEY WOULD NOT BE UNCLEAN and it would NOT be AGAINST THE LAW TO ASSOCIATE with them

Deal with what you said that is false!

You said the opposite of what Peter says!!! Peter says that the GENTILES are saved just like the Jews were---EVEN THOUGH THEY NEVER obeyed the PURIFICATION works of the law---they didn't observe special days, they didn't adhere to a dietary law!

they were ALREADY crowding synagogues on Sabbaths to hear MORE...and he ACTS 15 council ruled they will CONTINUE to do that...and MORE

Again, SO WHAT ARE THEY NOT BURDENED WITH?
you are MAD to think two groups are in His Kingdom Israel now...those that do want to vs those that claim "NOT FOR ME"

You lie about me and my beliefs because you don't have a double edged sword that divides.

You have a forked tongue.

Peter even taught He went to the gentiles FIRST to find a people to make for Himself a Holy body...

Wow, you're a nut?

It is to the Jews first you don't know that?

clefty

There is a new law that Jesus taught and died for.
LOL so He died for a NEW LAW? Well if a new law could be made He should have made one so He did NOT have to be tortured and die...

I remember reading it was “not MY will but THY will be done” and well that was OT Law...

New Law is NOT even taught or modelled prior His signing the new covenant...

NOTHING changed in the 40 days and 5 weekends He spent here after His resurrection...NOTHING

No such thing as a new covenant without new laws.
So now even Yah is a liar? Because He said MY LAW will I put into their hearts and minds in the New covenant...NOTHING about NEW LAW

But sure He LIED...

Heb 7 is about changes to the laws of priesthood from mortal to eternal High Priest but when you transfer your bible around it really doesnt change the Law within right? Or when Obama left and Trump moved in did the Constitution change? Or....LOL

You dont even acknowledge any of this humor...LOL

Cause you bitter...presumptious with your made up idols and “I am safe”

So then what part is a burden that the Gentiles aren't supposed to be burdened with?
the burden of having to decide whether or not to be cut...you know a choice NO JEW had to make for themselves because it was made for them by the parents...

Yahushua talked about these guys who place burdens on others they themselves dont lift...make up new rules they didnt have to do

Adhering to the dietary law was not something the Gentiles did to get saved,
LOL nor did the Jews...those dietary laws were because they ALREADY WERE SAVED...is WHY Acts 15 gave 3 of them already for the strangers within thy gates in this ekklesia in the OT wilderness who were NOT of Jacob but still saved from Egypt...and now ONE LAW and including land inheritance...

nor is it something that had to repent of doing.
HEEEEELLLLOOOOO? Acts 15 specifically included dietary restrictions...wow you really are desperate and sloppy with your reprobate rebellion...

You mean you stand with Peter when he acted out of line with the truth?

No silly when he interpreted TWICE not once but TWICE the vision being about unclean goyim now clean to minister to...and ZERO times that we can eat Bacon now...

Your god really is the belly isnt it...LOL...eat just whatever whenever...but NOT celebrating the festival of Passover with unleavened bread of truth and spirit...no no “NOT FOR ME”

clefty

Cornelius and his household DID NOT do the purification works of the law OR THEY WOULD NOT BE UNCLEAN and it would NOT be AGAINST THE LAW TO ASSOCIATE with them
they were NOT circumcised...thus unclean you can be sure they associated with Cornelius he gave alms dontcha know...LOL

“Keep company with” meant eat with any regular gentile in his home but Cornelius was a devout Yah fearer...”go to one of another nation for means to proselytize”...gentiles came to them...as Cornelius did...

Deal with what you said that is false!
done.

You said the opposite of what Peter says!!! Peter says that the GENTILES are saved just like the Jews were---EVEN THOUGH THEY NEVER obeyed the PURIFICATION works of the law---they didn't observe special days, they didn't adhere to a dietary law!
you think this was the first dance in the barn?

Gentiles had joined Jews for centuries...”your people shall be my people your God my God” ring a bell? You really think Ruth insisted on earning money on Sabbath and eating her Ham sandwiches too? LOL

Circumcision was the LAST step well maybe mikveh submersion too...for a gentile to be Jewish... and many were in process or merely remained God fearers...strangers within the gates...welcomed to ALL festivals but Passover meat...bread yes...but no meat unless circumcised...

Peter was CLEAR that YAH saw NO DISTINCTION between the believing Jews and the believing Gentiles...

You don’t think a blind pagan could distinct two groups if one kept Sabbath and the other did NOT or one group started up the BACON or HAM HOCK? You are hilarious...of course there would be a distinction...

Those gentiles in ACTS 15 were already crowding synagogues ON Sabbaths and that is HOW IT WAS SETTLED

Four clarifications to OT Laws already for strangers within thy gates...3 dietary

and James expected Moses to still be heard EVERY SABBATH...in every city...so OF COURSE the grafted branches bear fruit MORE similar to the Sabbath keeping roots and clean meat trunk...DUH

done. And refuted you. NO DISTINCTION is exactly them coming INTO citizenship to behave and LIVE as the NATIVES...you expect them to LOVE their new country NOT revolt and start anarchy clamoring for NEW WAY...

[quoet]They got saved by REPENTING of their SINS and believing Jesus' blood washes their sins away.[/quote] in deed and would NOT have known about coveting without hearing Moses every Sabbath...

Where there is NO LAW there is NO SIN...but when they came INTO fellowship they learned of their sin because they learned of the Law...HOW ELSE WOULD ANYONE HEAR OF ONE RESURRECTED IF THE LAW WAS NOT ESTABLISHED? And by Him

It was by that Law He could be resurrected...DUH

Again, SO WHAT ARE THEY NOT BURDENED WITH?
having to decide whether or not to be cut...

They were NOT forced just as it was in the OT...circumcision was done to an eight year old and no Jew there had to make the burden of choice...it was done for them to them by the parents...

So Peter was right not to put on them what they themselves did NOT lift... Yahushua twice scolded the pharisees of doing just that

Making NEW Laws...hmmm sound familiar?

New laws like Circumcision to be saved and fellowship with Jews...NEVER taught in OT

You lie about me and my beliefs because you don't have a double edged sword that divides.

You have a forked tongue.
oh my...Spirit is pricking you bad eh?

Wow, you're a nut?

It is to the Jews first you don't know that?

You really need to read Heb 11 again...

Adam was NOT Jewish Yah came to him...

Enoch was NOT Jewish Yah came to him...

Noah was NOT Jewish Yah came to him...

Abram was NOT Jewish Yah came to him...

Isaac was NOT Jewish Yah came to him...

Jacob was NOT Jewish Yah came to him...

Joseph was NOT Jewish Yah came to him...

Moses was NOT Jewish Yah came to him...

James was right that Peter was right...Yah went to the Gentile first to seek out a people for His Name...Acts 15:14

to set them apart a peculiar Holy pure clean people...WANTING to obey MORE and be MORE LIKE HIM...and NOT LESS like you indolent insolent of a reprobate mind...as if His is “NOT FOR ME”....