ISRAEL WILL BE RESTORED

DougE

Acts 18:5 And when Silas and Timotheus were come from Macedonia, Paul was pressed in the spirit, and testified to the Jews that Jesus was Christ.

Paul was preaching faith in Jesus to the Jews. Paul was preaching that Jesus is Christ,the Messiah of Israel. Israel, for eternal life, had to believe on the name of Jesus (John 20:31 Acts 9:20 Romans 1:4 John 3:18).

18:6 And when they opposed themselves, and blasphemed, he shook his raiment, and said unto them, Your blood be upon your own heads; I am clean; from henceforth I will go unto the Gentiles.

Israel was diminishing by it's rejection of Christ. Once again Paul warned that he would go to the Gentiles.

Even though Israel has diminished, Israel has only been temporarily set aside.

In the future Israel will be restored.

God will bring Israel into the promised land and will not be removed.

God will give them a new heart to know Him.

Jeremiah 24:6 For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up.

24:7 And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.

The future nations will turn to Israel and acknowledge they are God's people.

Zechariah 8:23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

God will fulfill the new covenant to Israel. He will forgive the nation of Israel; will put His laws in their hearts so they will do them, to do what Israel could never do on it's own; Israel will know God and they will be His people.

Jeremiah 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Israel will be restored and Christ will be light to the Gentiles.

Isaiah 49:6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Israel will be a nation of Priests.

Isaiah 61:6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

KerimF

I am afraid that Israel (no matter of which land on earth is) is surely not for Christians of Jesus who says:

"But I say unto you,
Love your enemies,
bless them that curse you,
do good to them that hate you,
and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."

Sorry, and I hope I am wrong, it is clear that none of what Jesus says here can be applied by 'any' Jew/Israeli exported to live in the New Israel (perhaps, not by any Jew/Israeli in the world). If any Jew follows Jesus in this he would be condemned for being a traitor.

So Israel will be always for the Jews/Israelis who crucified Jesus, and Jesus forgave them "for they know not what they do".

Obviously, many Christians cannot, as most people around the world (not Jews/Israelis only), live as Jesus says because they also belong to certain well-defined formal systems which have to be run by a Law (said of God), and not based on Jesus Love (as He describes very clearly, see above).

beloved57

Acts 18:5 And when Silas and Timotheus were come from Macedonia, Paul was pressed in the spirit, and testified to the Jews that Jesus was Christ.

Paul was preaching faith in Jesus to the Jews. Paul was preaching that Jesus is Christ,the Messiah of Israel. Israel, for eternal life, had to believe on the name of Jesus (John 20:31 Acts 9:20 Romans 1:4 John 3:18).

18:6 And when they opposed themselves, and blasphemed, he shook his raiment, and said unto them, Your blood be upon your own heads; I am clean; from henceforth I will go unto the Gentiles.

Israel was diminishing by it's rejection of Christ. Once again Paul warned that he would go to the Gentiles.

Even though Israel has diminished, Israel has only been temporarily set aside.

In the future Israel will be restored.

God will bring Israel into the promised land and will not be removed.

God will give them a new heart to know Him.

Jeremiah 24:6 For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up.

24:7 And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.

The future nations will turn to Israel and acknowledge they are God's people.

Zechariah 8:23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

God will fulfill the new covenant to Israel. He will forgive the nation of Israel; will put His laws in their hearts so they will do them, to do what Israel could never do on it's own; Israel will know God and they will be His people.

Jeremiah 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Isaiah 49:6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Israel will be a nation of Priests.

Isaiah 61:6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

Israel to be saved is the Church, the Body of Christ !

KerimF

Israel to be saved is the Church, the Body of Christ !

I am afraid that Jesus Church (or the Body of Christ, if you like) is spiritual.

Israel is supposed to be an earthly place where God prepared a chosen people to welcome Jesus Christ then crucify Him.

Yes, Jesus came among Jews/Israelis but He didn't live as a Jew/Israeli because His message is about Love, not Law; otherwise He shouldn't forgive his killers supported by the Jewish/Roman people who were celebrating his death on the cross.

And living Jesus Love towards all others, as Jesus revealed and lived, doesn't need to be supervised by any law, said of God or men.
But as long a rule/regulation of a ruling/formal system, religious or political, doesn't contradict the lawless Love of Jesus, one should obey it to avoid the wrath of his earthly ruler(s):
"Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's."

beloved57

I am afraid that Jesus Church (or the Body of Christ, if you like) is spiritual.

Israel is supposed to be an earthly place where God prepared a chosen people to welcome Jesus Christ then crucify Him.

Yes, Jesus came among Jews/Israelis but He didn't live as a Jew/Israeli because His message is about Love, not Law; otherwise He shouldn't forgive his killers supported by the Jewish/Roman people who were celebrating his death on the cross.

And living Jesus Love towards all others, as Jesus revealed and lived, doesn't need to be supervised by any law, said of God or men.
But as long a rule/regulation of a ruling/formal system, religious or political, doesn't contradict the lawless Love of Jesus, one should obey it to avoid the wrath of his earthly ruler(s):
"Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's."

Yeah it is Spiritual ! Israel is Spiritual because her Head is Spiritual, theyre One

KerimF

Yeah it is Spiritual ! Israel is Spiritual because her Head is Spiritual, theyre One

Only true Love, as revealed and lived by Jesus, is spiritual. This is why God is spiritual and anything else is simply of the physical world.

But if you see, for example, what is happening in the New Israel, to restore all its land based on some historical holy books, as being spiritual then, I am afraid, we can't find a physical world anywhere on earth.

By the way, as Jesus did, I don't judge anyone, I just present facts as I am aware of.
But, being a human being, not all-knowledge as Jesus, I don't mind that someone helps me see better the world's reality; by presenting what he sees real/true based on his personal experiences and logical analyses... not just quoted from books.

beloved57

Only true Love, as revealed and lived by Jesus, is spiritual. This is why God is spiritual and anything else is simply of the physical world.

But if you see, for example, what is happening in the New Israel, to restore all its land based on some historical holy books, as being spiritual then, I am afraid, we can't find a physical world anywhere on earth.

By the way, as Jesus did, I don't judge anyone, I just present facts as I am aware of.
But, being a human being, not all-knowledge as Jesus, I don't mind that someone helps me see better the world's reality; by presenting what he sees real/true based on his personal experiences and logical analyses... not just quoted from books.

Christ is Spiritual, and He is the Head of a Spiritual Body, Israel

KerimF

Christ is Spiritual, and He is the Head of a Spiritual Body, Israel

You may be right.

I mean; perhaps, you, unlike I, is able to see some people in the New Israel who live like Jesus did and are even ready to be crucified as the first Apostles and Disciples were.
But, you know better than I, such people cannot be in the Israeli army or in any other Israeli forces (surely not in any Israeli political party); unless they are ready to be condemned as traitors whenever they apply Jesus' Love:
"Love your enemies... etc.".

In fact, I am afraid that being in Christ really (that is by living the lawless Love as He did) is not easy at all.
But being a faithful Jew, a faithful Muslim or a faithful Pagan by obeying rules of a certain law doesn't seem that difficult. Almost all people in the world are faithful in this respect.

beloved57

You may be right.

I mean; perhaps, you, unlike I, is able to see some people in the New Israel who live like Jesus did and are even ready to be crucified as the first Apostles and Disciples were.
But, you know better than I, such people cannot be in the Israeli army or in any other Israeli forces (surely not in any Israeli political party); unless they are ready to be condemned as traitors whenever they apply Jesus' Love:
"Love your enemies... etc.".

In fact, I am afraid that being in Christ really (that is by living the lawless Love as He did) is not easy at all.
But being a faithful Jew, a faithful Muslim or a faithful Pagan by obeying rules of a certain law doesn't seem that difficult. Almost all people in the world are faithful in this respect.

I dont know what you are talking about