What happened at Pentecost?

oatmeal

Where did I insult you? I asked if you were stupid, I didn't call you stupid, though I'm starting to think you really are.

Are you blind? or just trolling?

Do you not read the posts you respond to or what?

You're also a hypocrite, because not once did you quote any scripture yourself in your post when you accused me of not providing scripture, when I provided multiple passages relevant to the topic.

Yet you won't quote any to defend your position. You only quote a verse or two here and there, and then support it (or attempt to) with your own beliefs on what you think it should say, rather than recognizing what it ACTUALLY says.

Again, where did ANYONE say that the ENTIRE PROPHECY was fulfilled?

And?

And?

And?

You're confusing "prophecy" ('see') with "prophesy" ('sigh').

The former is a noun, the latter a verb.

"Prophesy" means to speak the words of God, something the Twelve clearly did. That is what the prophecy in Joel was about, and it was certainly, at least partly, fulfilled.

Your wilful ignorance of scripture is not helping your case

That Pentecost was not a fulfillment of scripture is evident by all the differences from Joel's prophecy.

This makes the strong case for it being a comparison of the magnitude of an extended metaphor

​​​​​​God's words and prophecies are always 100% truthful and accurate when we rightly divide it and them

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Your wilful ignorance of scripture

I'm the only one between the two of us even quoting Scripture, and you have the gall to accuse me of being willfully ignorant of it?

Shame on you, you false accuser and hypocrite.

is not helping your case

Ignoring what I say isn't helping yours.

That Pentecost was not a fulfillment of scripture is evident by all the differences from Joel's prophecy.

Why do you assume a prophecy has to be fulfilled in it's entirety for it to be an actual prophecy?

This makes the strong case for it being a comparison of the magnitude of an extended metaphor

Ok, let's say it is a metaphor.

What is it a metaphor of? What does it mean? What is Peter's quote of Joel representative or symbolic of? A metaphor is a figure of speech. So, Oatmeal, what is this specific figure of speech talking about?

​​​​​​
God's words and prophecies are always 100% truthful and accurate when we rightly divide it and them

So God telling Jonah that Nineveh would be destroyed in forty days wasn't a prophecy? Last I checked, that prophecy didn't come true. Are you saying that if God's prophecies don't come true, then He's a liar?

clefty

Yeah, I don't do that. Watch videos you post.
well then your inquisitional censure has you miss where your emphasis on a multi cultural diverse integrated ecumenical church is recent modern and increasingly rejected...as even your Archbishop Vigano has rejected V2 https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/n...speaking-87685

That being said the ekklesia that Pentecost was continuing what it was and did when in the wilderness of the OT...both native and foreigner were under ONE law...as made obvious in the Sabbath commandment the only one specifically given to the strangers which were saved and following along within Israel by faith...

Not even a clue, which explains everything else. About you and all the Noncatholics. Not a clue.
add to that yours thinks we are schismatic and heretic...is why the ongoing counter reformation’s success...Protestants are clueless...His people continue to perish for a lack of knowledge...

Thank you for sharing that! I've never seen the president kneel! Imagine that! Amazing! Everybody always talks about how he's a narcissist but here there's hard evidence, that he's anything but! You think actual narcissists would EVER kneel to anything or Anybody else? Wow. Just, wow. Thank you, again. My view of our president is different now.
you are most welcome...marxists should be excited to see the commander in chief of the mostest Protestant nation on his knees before a godless image...not even a man...a vicar replacing christ

Just so you know, you not being Catholic, "kneelers" are for the Lord only. We kneel to Him. If ever the pope comes to town, we kneel but on the left knee, not on the right, the right knee is for the Lord and for Him only. But what President Trump is doing, without qualification, is kneeling to the Lord Jesus Christ in that picture.
:plain:
whatever...bow to no one said the angel...and Trump kneels to an idol you mean...

Like I said, I'm too patient to put you right on ignore where you belong. You see there, how my weakness is actually strength? That's a lesson. It's not from me, it's from the Bible, from Paul. You probably know the scripture I'm referring to.
All the ones he says keep from idolatry?...and not to follow another gospel another christ?...or was that the “first pope” Peter who warned of false worship and wolves

Pope St. John Paul II was dedicated to religious liberty because Catholicism is liberal, and liberals believe in the right to religious liberty, something the Church ought to know quite well by now, since at her start she needed to fight for the right herself (ALL of her martyrs, died justly exercising their human right to religious liberty),
died justly? LOL...executed by Rome for appearing as a superstitious Jewish sect...the irony...yours later killed “justly“ those that impeded the Roman catholic spirit...

“died justly exercising their right to religious liberty” LOL...dying for not having the religious right to NOT compromise into an ecumenical diverse blood cult...more like...and martyrs continued to “died justly” even later as secular Rome was replaced with church Rome...which persecuted not just the oy veh Jews...

and then at the Reformation she witnessed the rebellion that occurred when the right is not defended!
and by defended you mean KILLED those who wished to reform (which on indulgences she finally actually did reform...and yet) and worship according to their conscious...a right you claim she gave...LOL

What were you talking about again?
many things...including your new view of our president kneeling to an idol...one of yours...

And today on the day “we the people“ celebrate a divine Unalienable right given to us by Our Creator to worship as we believe having separated church from state...

which your creator did not give you the same as it is through the church alone salvation comes outside of which there is none...yours is fortunate (or by design) we did allow church to be separate from state as in the minority you had no leverage...is why not able to destroy the system of “we the people” out right and openly yours has instead corrupted the people themselves...Including over $900 million from taxpayers a year to replace protestants with catholic immigrants...

yup you are correct protestants are sadly clueless...having even declared the reformation over...

https://www.ncronline.org/news/500-y...ion-end-schism

Hail victory or something to yours...on a day which at one time gave us a right yours does NOT...the irony 1776 broke the back of the most powerful Protestant nation at the time...

Rev 13 continues...

Last edited: