THE PROMISE OF THE LAND

DougE

Exodus 32:13 Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever.

Here is one of the core promises of the gospel of the kingdom preached by the Lord Jesus and the twelve disciples (Matthew 4:23).

Israel was promised to inherit the land for ever.

Jesus came to confirm the promises made to Israel (Romans 15:8).​

beloved57

Exodus 32:13 Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever.

Here is one of the core promises of the gospel of the kingdom preached by the Lord Jesus and the twelve disciples (Matthew 4:23).

Israel was promised to inherit the land for ever.

Jesus came to confirm the promises made to Israel (Romans 15:8).​

It's Spiritual Israel and Heavenly Land.

KerimF

But this is normal. There will be always Jews on earth till the end of times; as there will be always Pagans, Muslims and all sort of Christians as well.

In the past, the ancient Jews didn't need to kill. steal or burn to live in God's Land, Israel.

But, It seems that, since the beginning of the 20th century, God decided to inspire some powerful rich Jews and let them know that they have His blessing if they gather all His Jews from all around the world by moving them into Middle East. God gave them also the freedom to use any means they see necessary to achieve this goal.

This reminds me how Allah also decided lately to inspire some powerful rich Muslim leaders (allies to some Christians on power in the West) to revive His Jihad and spread Allah's Peace even by force/terror... starting from Middle East and Africa but obviously... far from Jews/Israelis; God's chosen people.

Let us not forget that even in the name of Jesus who said clearly "love your enemies", some powerful rich Christian leaders in Europe claimed to be inspired by God to launch their Holy Crusade against the people in Middle East.

I mean the today's moral seems to follow those who are inspired by God in whatever they say.

One may think that the strongest group among the ones that are claimed being driven from Heaven wins :)
In reality, no group is allowed to win because wars, terror, and cruel conflicts, based on holy books or not, are mines of gold to those who supervise and fuel them behind the scenes.

So, when an ordinary person is convinced to belong to a certain group 'against' another, he will soon discover that he is trapped in one of the man-made series titled: "Be Servant of God, God Needs You".

I guess you know already that Jesus doesn't ask me, in any way, to restore a certain holy land by force (after all, Jesus and I are not of this world) or preach his love as, for example, a few Muslims do in preaching Allah's peace.

Wish you all be safe.

Hawkins

Who are Israel?

Romans 9:6-8 (NIV2011)
It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.
Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.”
In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.

Theo102

The promise of land extended to the descendants of Ishmael as well as to the descendants of Isaac.

And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.
Genesis 15:5

In the same day YHWH made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates
Genesis 15:18