SABBATH KEEPING

clefty

God the Father made the plan for salvation before He made anything. No, no change to it.

RIGHT no change to the thing called the plan of salvation either...because there is no change to where He is...so that where He is you might be also...

Don’t forget the Law describes the Holiness of Who He is and of WHERE HE IS

Including ALL of these:

worship Him alone
make no idols
don’t blashpeme
honor parents
dont kill
dont adultery
dont steal
dont lie
dont covet

But you don’t WANT to be there because the SABBATH triggers “REEEEEEEE!!!!....NOT FOR ME!!”...and ”THE OLD LAW WAS ABOLISHED...THERE IS NEW LAW!!!”

Please recall that THERE was where the Sabbath was instituted even BEFORE this detour of sin...

Had Eve NOT added to the word LIKE YOU and made NEW LAW that she deceived herself with LIKE YOU DO...we would STILL be there and KEEPING HIS WAY...which is MADE for us...

And given to man...in fact the first full day in the Adamic covenant was a Sabbath...

JUST LIKE the first FULL DAY in the New Covenant when He rested in the tomb...

A New Covenant into which He put His Law into circumcised hearts and “inner Jew” minds...to DO as He did...JUST AS

Happy Sabbath btw...give your idolatrous reprobation a rest today ok?...LOL

God's Truth

is why the Law secured that PROMISE the conditions for that promise to be fulfilled...physically and SPRITITUALLY...

only those that OBEY and are clean pure and Holy are His people...a Light to the World comes from them...physically when the Word became flesh and again NOW spiritually when whe do His WILL and establish His Law for ALL as Paul writes...and NOT just to those of Jacob

ARE you constantly break the Law even of syntax and grammar and translation...Paul writes and the Hebrews is clear the Law IS a shadow...of good things STILL to come...ON CONDITIONS made by the LAW which He fulfilled is why He came and why He was killed and resurrected and NOW SAME LAW in hearts of minds of His people to ALL nations...a PROMISE is kept and will STILL be kept...on condition of the SAME ONE LAW for both those of Jacob and those adopted into those of Jacob...

You must not have any idea of what it is to receive the Holy Spirit and be saved and have a personal relationship with Jesus.

God's Truth

LOL your private interpretation as NOTHING prior His death and NOTHING after was changed...is WHY Paul kept sabbaths and Peter kept kosher too...and the council ruled Gentiles would too...

in administration of a New High Priest...SAME LAW...and JUST AS the High Priest was merely a shadow of the TRUE HIGH PRIEST in heaven already when the THIS ekklesia was in the OT wilderness full of those NOT OF JACOB...

The BIBLE says when there is a change in priesthood THERE IS A CHANGE TO THE LAW.

LOL...yes...in administration...

Christians have don’t think any of these are changed:

worship Him alone
make no idols
don’t blashpeme
honor parents
dont kill
dont adultery
dont steal
dont lie
dont covet

But just the SABBATH triggers “REEEEEEEE!!!!....NOT FOR ME!!”...and ”THE OLD LAW WAS ABOLISHED...THERE IS NEW LAW!!!”

Your god is your belly...”GIMME MUH HAM!!!...LOL

vengeance is Mine is OT

“love the stranger as you once were” already in OT

You don't pay attention. LOVE YOUR ENEMY. LOVE YOUR ENEMY. Is the stranger your enemy?

inner defilement ALWAYS leads to outward action

outward action comes from inner status

yup...AFFIRMED THE OT LAW...again

Where in the old testament does it say lusting in your thoughts is ADULTERY?!

vengeance is mine...judgement day is coming

What don't you GET THAT GOD SAID EYE FOR EYE AND TOOTH FOR TOOTH AND HAND FOR HAND AND FOOT FOR FOOT?

BUT JESUS SAYS NO MORE.

THAT IS A CHANGE TO THE OLD LAW.

this man named Yahushua who upheld the law and fulfilled it so that we might too...because He did and asked us to...

yup the Aim of the whole OT

not forbidden just like circumcision MERITS NOTHING...as FLESH PROFITS NOTHING...despite what catholics say...NEVER DID...

You can still sacrifice but it useless FOR SALVATION as it ALWAYS WAS...and if you think your sacrifice BUYS YOU salvation you fall from what is FREELY ALREADY GIVEN...

we are still to be clean pure and HOLY...and not forsake fellowship with others...

which YOU HAVE TO DO EVERY DAY as to you EVERY DAY IS HOLY...wonder who you fellowship every day with and all day and rest every day with...ALL DAY...

nope...you do miss that the circumcised heart and the “inner jew” mind does NOT choose to defile itself...thus does not choose to eat that which is NOT MADE CLEAN...BY HIM

[quoet]How do you get this is not the new covenant, the new law with new rules and regulations? because He demonstrated through His teaching and lifestyle the New Covenant Lifestyle BEFORE He signed it with His blood and sealed it with His death...and once the TESTATOR dies...it is in force...

And 40 days and 5 weekends after the resurrection and NOTHING was changed...nothing NEW was added...

So in heaven eh? But not living according to its shadow here on earth? LOL...you know His will be done HERE as it IS in Heaven...you think you gonna eat SWINE in heaven? LOL...

Isaiah says from New Moon to New Moon Sabbath to Sabbath ALL will worship in the new heaven and new earth...

Deal with it...

You don't think the sacrifice of animals is forbidden?

It is strange for you to keep saying Jesus taught the old law with no changes.

How can anyone be so against the truth?

Isaiah 66:3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.

Gary K

Banned
The BIBLE says when there is a change in priesthood THERE IS A CHANGE TO THE LAW.

You don't pay attention. LOVE YOUR ENEMY. LOVE YOUR ENEMY. Is the stranger your enemy?

What don't you GET THAT GOD SAID EYE FOR EYE AND TOOTH FOR TOOTH AND HAND FOR HAND AND FOOT FOR FOOT?

BUT JESUS SAYS NO MORE.

Isaiah 66:3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.

The only part of your post that Im going to respond to is what I bolded.

Have you never read the 10 commandments?

Thou shalt not covet they neighbor's wife.

The Hebrew word translated there as covet has the following meanings:
02530H2530 חמדchâmad khaw-mad'
A primitive root; to delight in: - beauty greatly beloved covet delectable thing ( × great) delight desire goodly lust (be) pleasant (thing) precious (thing).

The English language also makes clear that to covet is to lust:
Lust Lust, n. [AS. lust, lust, pleasure, longing; akin to OS.,
D., G., & Sw. lust, Dan. & Icel. lyst, Goth lustus, and perh.
tom Skr. lush to desire, or to E. loose. Cf. List to
please, Listless.]
1. Pleasure. [Obs.] " Lust and jollity." --Chaucer.
[1913 Webster]

2. Inclination; desire. [Obs.]
[1913 Webster]

For little lust had she to talk of aught. --Spenser.
[1913 Webster]

My lust to devotion is little. --Bp. Hall.
[1913 Webster]

3. Longing desire; eagerness to possess or enjoy; -- in a had
sense; as, the lust of gain.

[1913 Webster]

The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 (gcide)
Covet Cov"et (k?v"?t), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Covered; p. pr. &
vb. n. Coveting.] [OF. coveitier, covoitier, F. convoiter,
from a derivative fr. L. cupere to desire; cf. Skr. kup to
become excited. Cf. Cupidity.]
[1913 Webster]
1. To wish for with eagerness; to desire possession of; --
used in a good sense.
[1913 Webster]

Covet earnestly the best gifts. --1. Cor.
xxii. 31.
[1913 Webster]

If it be a sin to covet honor,
I am the most offending soul alive. --Shak.
[1913 Webster]

2. To long for inordinately or unlawfully; to hanker after
(something forbidden).

[1913 Webster]

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house. --Ex. xx.

Syn: To long for; desire; hanker after; crave.
[1913 Webster]

Covet Cov"et, v. i.
To have or indulge inordinate desire.
[1913 Webster]

Covet Cov"et (k?v"?t), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Covered; p. pr. &
vb. n. Coveting.] [OF. coveitier, covoitier, F. convoiter,
from a derivative fr. L. cupere to desire; cf. Skr. kup to
become excited. Cf. Cupidity.]
[1913 Webster]
1. To wish for with eagerness; to desire possession of; --
used in a good sense.
[1913 Webster]

Covet earnestly the best gifts. --1. Cor.
xxii. 31.
[1913 Webster]

If it be a sin to covet honor,
I am the most offending soul alive. --Shak.
[1913 Webster]

2. To long for inordinately or unlawfully; to hanker after
(something forbidden).

[1913 Webster]

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house. --Ex. xx.

Syn: To long for; desire; hanker after; crave.
[1913 Webster]

Covet Cov"et, v. i.
To have or indulge inordinate desire.
[1913 Webster]

How does a person reach the point of committing adultery? Does it come from nowhere, i.e. you just suddenly happen to find yourself in bed with someone other than you should, and then wonder how that happened? Or does it happen because a person has been having inordinate desire for that to happen and then instead of dismissing the temptation dwell on it?

God's Truth

How does a person reach the point of committing adultery? Does it come from nowhere, i.e. you just suddenly happen to find yourself in bed with someone other than you should, and then wonder how that happened? Or does it happen because a person has been having inordinate desire for that to happen and then instead of dismissing the temptation dwell on it?

I do agree with you that sin starts in the mind, and then thought about for a while goes to the heart where it is desired, and then acted out it is sin born.

However, I don't completely agree with you on the word 'lust' and 'covet' being the same, since we are told not to 'covet' our neighbor's house.

I believe that lusting is even just to fantasize sexually about someone, even someone you have no intention of coveting, or it is impossible to covet. Know what I mean? You can lust over a model or an actress all day and night and know you will not ever covet her.

Jesus doesn't want to be in a heart that is fantasizing about someone you are not married to, and Jesus says that is adultery.

clefty

You must not have any idea of what it is to receive the Holy Spirit and be saved and have a personal relationship with Jesus.

sure I do...is WHY I wish to live as He did...His Spirit leads me INTO LIVING MORE LIKE HIM HIS WAYS...just as Paul said copy me as I copy Christ and kept sabbaths...Peter kosher...According to Jerusalem council Acts 15 when James concluded with 5 things specifically listed...3 of them dietary related and that gentiles would continue to hear Moses read every Sabbath...just AS He did...read Isaiah too...as you should...Is 66:23 which you have yet to address...LOL

God's Truth

sure I do...is WHY I wish to live as He did...His Spirit leads me INTO LIVING MORE LIKE HIM HIS WAYS...just as Paul said copy me as I copy Christ and kept sabbaths...Peter kosher...According to Jerusalem council Acts 15 when James concluded with 5 things specifically listed...3 of them dietary related and that gentiles would continue to hear Moses read every Sabbath...just AS He did...read Isaiah too...as you should...Is 66:23 which you have yet to address...LOL

If you had an idea, then you wouldn't say the good to come hasn't came yet.

God's Truth

clefty ,

Various external washings is a shadow of Jesus.
Jesus came and now we are washed by him.

The dietary law making you clean is a shadow of Jesus.
Jesus came and we are now made clean by Jesus.

The special days are a shadow of Jesus.
Jesus came and we observe him all day every day.

The sacrifice of animals is a shadow of Jesus.
Jesus came and is the sacrificial Lamb once and for all.

Do you get it now that we are no longer to do shadows but rather we are to obey Jesus?

clefty

LOL...the LAW of priesthood you silly girl...Heb 7 is all about the Law of Priesthood...throughout history of the OT the priest hood changed MANY TIME...how many changes to the 10 Law did each transfer make? When they went from tabernacle to temple...how many changes to the 10 were made? How about when they lost the temple...any changes then? How about the 2nd temple? Any changes to the 10 then?

When it was transferred from Sinai to Jerusalem...how many changes?

You hate the Sabbath so much you LIE with intention to “destroy the Law” and have t replaced with a NEW...exactly what the idolatrous did...claiming NEW and worshipping NEW ways...exactly like the Pharisees did with the Sabbath...claiming NEW a hedge or further laws to protect it...Just like the laws to exclude gentile fellowship when all through the OT gentiles were within their gates and received THE SAME SABBATH...and LAW...

You of course would deny 4 Gentiles in Yahushua’s genealogy...”NO NO Fellowship NOT ALLOWED”...LOL

did “Love your enemy abolish any Law? Or had the Jews in Yahushua's time forgotten that INDEED their neighbor was NOT the enemy...

LOL...will let you condemn yourself:

“I do agree with you that sin starts in the mind, and then thought about for a while goes to the heart where it is desired, and then acted out it is sin born.”

So what sin are we talking about? Murder? Stealing?...you think about it first and then DO it...how about lying hmmmm you don’t even think about it...just DO it naturally...LOL...

how about coveting...from the defiled heart first yes?

How about that juicy bloody Hamburger? LOL...you see it...think about it...stomach says yes...and reach for it to shove it into your pie hole...

BINGO...you are NOT defiled when it goes in...you ALREADY WERE DEFILED for shoving it in...

For WEEKS NOW...MONTHS even you are reprobate and rebellious and reject scripture and then when another teaches as Yahushua does who I also follow then suddenly “oh sure”...LOL...

you HIPPOcrite...your belly is your god...LOL

So typical because:

Christians have don’t think ANY of these are changed or replaced with NEW:

worship Him alone
make no idols
don’t blashpeme
honor parents
dont kill
dont adultery
dont steal
dont lie
dont covet

But just the SABBATH triggers “REEEEEEEE!!!!....NOT FOR ME!!”...and ”THE OLD LAW WAS ABOLISHED...THERE IS NEW LAW!!!”

And the classic “YOU’RE JUSTIFYING YOURSELF WITH LAW”

But with another “I do agree with you sin starts with the mind”

Even Paul said it a war with the flesh but with His CIRCUMCISED INNER JEW CHRIST MIND he delights to serve the spiritual Law...to even ESTABLISH IT in fact...

BUT JESUS SAYS NO MORE.

change? judgement day is still coming...a good thing the shadows still point to...

show me where they are show me where circumcision is forbidden...Paul circumcised Timothy who LET HIM...taught neither circumcision nor uncircumcision availeth ANYTHING...remember Peter learning FLESH PROFITS NOTHING?

But faith which worketh by Love...IN CHRIST...so Love AS HE LOVED...fulfills the Law...NOT the way you LOVE which is NOT JUST AS HE LOVED... but 9/10ths or less

just loving others AS HE LOVED...and Paul instructed copy him as he copied Christ...abiding IN HIM thus LIVING AS HE LIVED while here writing out the New Testament covenant...with His teaching and examples lifestyle...

truth is knowing Him...His way...not your own another way another gospel another Law another christ...clever at is might be to change both times and law...

Duh...since chapter 65:17 a new heaven and a new earth are created chapter 66 continues this picture of the NEW WORLD...you know when from New Moon to New Moon Sabbath to Sabbath ALL flesh shall worship...except you your “NOT FOR ME...EVERY DAY IS HOLY eat whatever never die”

clefty

HalleluYah...nice work...where ya been? LOL

good Sabbath reading for me...thanks...will use this again...

INDEED....How does a person reach the point of committing ANY SIN?

clefty

If you had an idea, then you wouldn't say the good to come hasn't came yet.

Trust me...read scripture...there is STILL MORE GOOD to come...for His people...

and for those opposed to Him actually...death...the eternal cessation of their painful rebellion of Him His ways...

clefty

I do agree with you that sin starts in the mind, and then thought about for a while goes to the heart where it is desired, and then acted out it is sin born.

However, I don't completely agree with you on the word 'lust' and 'covet' being the same, since we are told not to 'covet' our neighbor's house.

I believe that lusting is even just to fantasize sexually about someone, even someone you have no intention of coveting, or it is impossible to covet. Know what I mean? You can lust over a model or an actress all day and night and know you will not ever covet her.

Jesus doesn't want to be in a heart that is fantasizing about someone you are not married to, and Jesus says that is adultery.

Catholics split this commandment into two as they ALSO agree with you that somehow coveting a human is fundamentally different from desiring a thing...

I mean it is NOT like coveting a house happens in the uncircumcised heart or “NOT inner jew” mind...or belly...right? LOL

They have to split a commandment into two to make up for the fact they “absorb” actually rid themselves of the 2ND “MAKE NO IMAGE”... thus need to replace it with another...so divide the 10th

again LIKE YOU they claim a NEW law did away with the old as when Yahushua became INCARNATE He did away with the NO IMAGES prohibition...cuz well you could take a picture of Him I guess...

funny how He did NOT leave an Icon of Himself...because NO NEW LAW was made...just like you yours claimed...changing both times and Law...

Here is His NEW law...cuz you know changes were made...He introduced NEW

2131 Basing itself on the mystery of the incarnate Word, the seventh ecumenical council at Nicaea (787) justified against the iconoclasts the veneration of icons - of Christ, but also of the Mother of God, the angels, and all the saints. By becoming incarnate, the Son of God introduced a new"economy" of images.

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_P7F.HTM

Just like you believing the false witness of slandering Jews who claimed “Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered” Acts 6:14

God's Truth

Catholics split this commandment into two as they ALSO agree with you that somehow coveting a human is fundamentally different from desiring a thing...

I mean it is NOT like coveting a house happens in the uncircumcised heart or “NOT inner jew” mind...or belly...right? LOL

They have to split a commandment into two to make up for the fact they “absorb” actually rid themselves of the 2ND “MAKE NO IMAGE”... thus need to replace it with another...so divide the 10th

again LIKE YOU they claim a NEW law did away with the old as when Yahushua became INCARNATE He did away with the NO IMAGES prohibition...cuz well you could take a picture of Him I guess...

funny how He did NOT leave an Icon of Himself...because NO NEW LAW was made...just like you yours claimed...changing both times and Law...

Here is His NEW law...cuz you know changes were made...He introduced NEW

2131 Basing itself on the mystery of the incarnate Word, the seventh ecumenical council at Nicaea (787) justified against the iconoclasts the veneration of icons - of Christ, but also of the Mother of God, the angels, and all the saints. By becoming incarnate, the Son of God introduced a new"economy" of images.

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_P7F.HTM

Just like you believing the false witness of slandering Jews who claimed “Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered” Acts 6:14

To covet another man's wife, house, animals is to want to make them yours, as in make his wife yours, his house yours, his animals yours.

To lust sexually at a woman is to fantasize having sex with her, and acting it out means committing adultery with her. It doesn't mean you wanted to make her your wife and take care of her.

God is the one who made it two different commandments!

God said don't commit adultery AND DON'T COVET your neighbor's wife.

You insult God and you thought you were just insulting me.

clefty

clefty ,

Various external washings is a shadow of Jesus.
Jesus came and now we are washed by him.
yup to keep clean as He did...avoid unclean as He did...to abide in Him and LIVE AS HE DID...

The dietary law making you clean is a shadow of Jesus.
Jesus came and we are now made clean by Jesus.
to eat clean AS He did...oh and as Peter did...and as the Acts 15 council rules...

The special days are a shadow of Jesus.
Jesus came and we observe him all day every day.
yup they are...and we are to observe Him observe what we are to observe...LOL so what we observe Him observing we are to observe AS HE DID...to FOLLOW HIM AS HE OBSERVED...LIVE AS HE LIVED...

[quoet]The sacrifice of animals is a shadow of Jesus.
Jesus came and is the sacrificial Lamb once and for all.[/quote] HalleluYah the administration is to a New High Priest...let’s remember His calendar of His faith ministry...as a memorial...celebrating the festival with new unleavened bread of Sincerity and TRUTH...

Do you get it now that we are no longer to do shadows but rather we are to obey Jesus?
nope...cuz those shadow point to Him and the good things He is still to do...Paul wrote they ARE still pointing LONG after He returned to a place to prepare a place for us that where He is we might be also...

a Sukkot in Heaven as our permanent home here is made NEW

clefty

To covet another man's wife, house, animals is to want to make them yours, as in make his wife yours, his house yours, his animals yours.

To lust sexually at a woman is to fantasize having sex with her, and acting it out means committing adultery with her. It doesn't mean you wanted to make her your wife and take care of her.

God is the one who made it two different commandments!

God said don't commit adultery AND DON'T COVET your neighbors wife.

You insult God and you thought you were just insulting me.

Easy there “belly be your god’s truth”...you think coveting a wife is NOT from the heart? LOL how about his ox or donkey...

I like what you said here instead:

“I do agree with you that sin starts in the mind, and then thought about for a while goes to the heart where it is desired, and then acted out it is sin born.”

BINGO...that is true for all 10 of them...NEAT EH?

oh and the dietary laws...and what is clean or unclean...

I mean why you fight so hard against cleaning yourself after touching a dead body? Or sex with your husband...or dead things in the kitchen...assuming these are all different defilements...LOL

As you said ALL start in the mind then thought about for awhile goes to heart where it is desired and then acted out...sin is born...

thanks

I hope to use that again and again when I have to explain other Hippocrates whose god is also the belly “it is not what goes into the body which makes It unclean”

always good to learn another language...even to speak like the rebellious...to reach them for Him His way