God ... such a theory is so obvious that one wonders why it is not
widely accepted as being self-evident. The reasons are psychological
rather than scientific.”___ Fred Hoyle

“A junkyard contains all the bits and pieces of a Boeing 747, dismembered
and in disarray. A whirlwind happens to blow through the yard. What is the
chance that after its passage a fully assembled 747, ready to fly, will be
found standing there? So small as to be negligible, even if a tornado were
to blow through enough junkyards to fill the whole Universe.”___Fred Hoyle

“It isn't the Universe that's following our logic, it's we that are constructed in
accordance with the logic of the Universe. And that gives what I might call
a definition of intelligent life: something that reflects the basic structure of
the Universe.”___Fred Hoyle

Source:
https://www.goodreads.com/author/quo...992.Fred_Hoyle

Who was Fred Hoyle?
"Sir Fred Hoyle (24 June 1915 – 20 August 2001)[1] was an English astronomer
who formulated the theory of stellar nucleosynthesis . . .He spent most of his
working life at the Institute of Astronomy at Cambridge and served as its director

for six years."

Source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Hoyle

"Would you not say to yourself, "Some super-calculating intellect must have
designed the properties of the carbon atom, otherwise the chance of my
finding such an atom through the blind forces of nature would be utterly
minuscule.
A common sense interpretation of the facts suggests that a
super-intellect has monkeyed with physics, as well as with chemistry and
biology, and that there are no blind forces worth speaking about in nature.
The numbers one calculates from the facts seem to me so overwhelming
as to put this conclusion almost beyond question." — Fred Hoyle[19]

Source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_H...ucleosynthesis

“I am an atheist, but as far as blowing up the world in a nuclear
war goes, I tell them not to worry.”___Fred Hoyle

https://www.goodreads.com/author/quo...992.Fred_Hoyle`

Up there is at least one atheist that came to believe in Intelligent Design.

Last edited:

KerimF

I am afraid that even if one believes that God (the Will/Power, behind the existence of our universe) does exist, he has to also choose one of the many well-known gods on the world's table.

It happens that I noticed, since I was teen, that Jesus only (no one else) knew already 'all' what I was able discovering in my being and the world's reality. Therefore, this was the first clear sign for me that Jesus has to be my Creator and not just another wise famous man. Year after year, I find out that His teachings, hints and sayings (without the rest of the Bible) helped me get the 'logical' answers to 'all' my important questions I was looking for. In other words, I know Jesus based on reason, not faith.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I am afraid that even if one believes that God (the Will/Power, behind the existence of our universe) does exist, he has to also choose one of the many well-known gods on the world's table.

Only an abject fool, warring against reason, could ever say either, "God does not exist", or, "I don't believe God exists". It is never, under any circumstances, a reasonable thing to say, "God does not exist", or, "I don't believe God exists".

From the fact that someone or something is believed in necessarily follows that that believed-in someone or something exists. Everything/everyone that is believed in exists.

Also, what (if any) things are you calling "gods", when you say "the many well-known gods on the world's table"?

JAGG

It happens that I noticed, since I was teen, that Jesus only (no one else) knew already 'all' what I was able discovering in my being and the world's reality. Therefore, this was the first clear sign for me that Jesus has to be my Creator and not just another wise famous man. Year after year, I find out that His teachings, hints and sayings (without the rest of the Bible) helped me get the 'logical' answers to 'all' my important questions I was looking for. In other words, I know Jesus based on reason, not faith.

Thanks for visiting the thread and for your comments.
If you don't mind telling me:
What is your favorite Bible verse?

KerimF

Also, what (if any) things are you calling "gods", when you say "the many well-known gods on the world's table"?

Oh sorry, I thought this is known by almost every mature person after hearing of the different beliefs around the world.

Even if I consider just the 3 religions, I am familiar to, which are Judaism, Islam and Christianity, each of them has its own image of God.
The image of God in Judaism and Islam (besides Christianity of many Churches/Denominations) is just ONE Supernatural Ruler/Judge.
While this gives the impression that their believers have the same God, each group follows its own list of God's Rules that differs from the lists of the other ones.
So if a Jew will follow Allah of Islam, he will not reign on earth with Moses God after the end of times.
And, if a Muslim follow the teachings of Judaism, Allah will not accept him in his paradise where he can meet many young virgins and much more.
I noticed that the majority of Christians tend to be much like Jews but their paradise is supposed being different (it is not necessarily on earth and it is not like the one of Allah).

I mean; we have here 3 'different' paths which are supposed to lead to God and... are offered on the world's table, to choose from :)

But Jesus revealed a totally different image of God that only rare people around the world may perceive in their reality (beyond the reality of the physical world).

Last edited:

KerimF

Thanks for visiting the thread and for your comments.
If you don't mind telling me:
What is your favorite Bible verse?

I trust, to no limit, the Will/Power that created me (and created the time/space realm into which I am brought),
This means that I expect always discovering the importance of the existence of each matter and each living being in the world (science of Life Reality).
So I have no reason not to take care of whoever I may meet as I take care of myself.

Even in my scientific studies, I don't memorise the words of a theory. I find myself interested in its idea only.

I hope you guessed my favourite verse :)

Last edited:

JAGG

I trust, to no limit, the Will/Power that created me (and created the
time/space realm into which I am brought),
This means that I expect always discovering the importance of the
existence of each matter and each living being in the world (science
of Life Reality).
So I have no reason not to take care of whoever I may meet as I
take care of myself.

Even in my scientific studies, I don't memorise the words of a
theory. I find myself interested in its idea only.

I hope you guessed my favourite verse
:)

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

KerimF

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

The verse is actually the greatest two advices that complement each other and are revealed by Jesus.

By the way, if someone doesn't trust the company that produced his computer, he would, at every computer's failure, blame its producers; instead of looking seriously for what he did wrong due to lack of complete knowledge or simply by mistake.

JAGG

The verse is actually the greatest two advices that
complement each other and are revealed by Jesus.

By the way, if someone doesn't trust the company
that produced his computer, he would, at every
computer's failure, blame its producers; instead
of looking seriously for what he did wrong due to
lack of complete knowledge or simply by mistake.

You said "the verse"___KerimF

What verse are you referring to?

KerimF

You said "the verse"___KerimF
What verse are you referring to?[/SIZE]

Sorry, I had to say... the two verses :)

"Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."

But, since they, like any other verses, are formed by limited man-made words, every human interprets them in a way suitable to his priorities in life.
I also noticed that most people around the world have their good reasons to follow how rich, famous or on power men interpret the verses (scriptures) of interest.
This explains the natural continuous divisions, even in one religion, about certain crucial subjects.

So I am sure that you also have in mind a very clear idea of how these verses could be related to your life.

On my side, I simply tried to let you know how I apply them in my daily life.

JAGG

Sorry, I had to say... the two verses :)

"Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul,
and with all thy mind.

And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."

But, since they, like any other verses, are formed by limited man-made words,
every human interprets them in a way suitable to his priorities in life.

I also noticed that most people around the world have their good reasons to
follow how rich, famous or on power men interpret the verses (scriptures) of
interest.

This explains the natural continuous divisions, even in one religion, about
certain crucial subjects.

So I am sure that you also have in mind a very clear idea of how these
verses could be related to your life.

On my side, I simply tried to let you know how I apply them in my daily life.

Thanks KerimF, thanks for the explanation. I understand about the two verses.
They are two of Christendom's core principles and the man that lives his life
based on those two principles will please the Lord.

By the way, can you tell me what country you are from? {ignore if you prefer not to answer}
Do you speak and write a language other than English?

`

KerimF

Thanks KerimF, thanks for the explanation. I understand about the two verses.
They are two of Christendom's core principles and the man that lives his life
based on those two principles will please the Lord.

By the way, can you tell me what country you are from? {ignore if you prefer not to answer}
Do you speak and write a language other than English?
`

Sorry for not being clear enough.
I apply these two advices in my daily life to feed my soul, in the first place, with a joy which is beyond the physical world by living the Lawless Love towards all others. In other words, I don't live this way to please but to join God :)
The Father in Heaven and Jesus unified, since before Creation, by the Divine Spirit of Love, the Holy Spirit (therefore, having One Will/Power, God), created me so that I have the chance to feed my soul (born of their Spirit) by the Unconditional Love, as revealed and lived by Jesus, in order to share their joy; now and for eternity.

Truth be said, I doubt you heard already what I say now from any Christian you had the chance to meet or know... or from any Christian source :)
English is my 3rd language, after French and Arabic (Arabic is the language of the people among whom I was born),
I am from Aleppo city, didn't you hear of it? :)

JAGG

Sorry for not being clear enough.
I apply these two advices in my daily life to feed my soul, in the first place,
with a joy which is beyond the physical world by living the Lawless Love
towards all others. In other words, I don't live this way to please but to join
God :)

The Father in Heaven and Jesus unified, since before Creation, by the
Divine Spirit of Love, the Holy Spirit (therefore, having One Will/Power,
God), created me so that I have the chance to feed my soul (born of
their Spirit) by the Unconditional Love, as revealed and lived by Jesus,
in order to share their joy; now and for eternity.

Truth be said, I doubt you heard already what I say now from any
Christian you had the chance to meet or know... or from any
Christian source :)

English is my 3rd language, after French and Arabic (Arabic is the
language of the people among whom I was born),
I am from Aleppo city, didn't you hear of it? :)

Aleppo city is in Syria?
I had to google it.
You do a good job with English since it is your 3rd language.
God bless you my friend.

How do you like this prayer?

Here is a prayer for you {and me too -- and for all of us}

May the Lord bless you.
May the Lord keep you safe.
May the Lord make His face to shine upon you.
May the Lord be gracious unto you.
May the Lord turn His face toward you.
May the Lord protect you.
May the Lord protect all those you love.
May the Lord give you peace.
{based on Numbers 6:24-27}

`

KerimF

Aleppo city is in Syria?
I had to google it.
You do a good job with English since it is your 3rd language.
God bless you my friend.

How do you like this prayer?

Here is a prayer for you {and me too -- and for all of us}

May the Lord bless you.
May the Lord keep you safe.
May the Lord make His face to shine upon you.
May the Lord be gracious unto you.
May the Lord turn His face toward you.
May the Lord protect you.
May the Lord protect all those you love.
May the Lord give you peace.
{based on Numbers 6:24-27}

`

Yes, in Syria.
In my turn, I ask the same for you. It happens that the Father in Heaven and Jesus are my best friends, thanks to the Holy Spirit that I have accepted in me since I was teen.

JAGG

Yes, in Syria.
In my turn, I ask the same for you
. It happens that the Father
in Heaven and Jesus are my best friends, thanks to the Holy
Spirit that I have accepted in me since I was teen.

If you are asking what country I am from its the United States.
Yes and I agree that the Father and the Lord Jesus are our very
best Friends.

God Bless.

`

7djengo7

<NO ANSWER>

Oh sorry, I thought this is known by almost every mature person after hearing of the different beliefs around the world.

How would anyone who is not YOU know what (if any) things YOU are calling "gods", when YOU say "the many well-known gods on the world's table"--unless YOU tell them? But, I asked you, and you are either unwilling, or unable, to tell me.

KerimF

How would anyone who is not YOU know what (if any) things YOU are calling "gods", when YOU say "the many well-known gods on the world's table"--unless YOU tell them? But, I asked you, and you are either unwilling, or unable, to tell me.

Okay, to be clearer, I had to say instead "the many well-known images of God on the world's table".

Please don't tell me that, for example, the image of God as seen by Jews is the same one as seen by Muslims.

Even among Christians, the image of God is not the same. Some likes seeing God as One Being, others like seeing God as 3 figures combined... while I perceive God as the One Will/Power of two independent beings, known as the Father (not incarnated) and Jesus (incarnated), unified, since before Creation, by the Spirit of Love, the Holy Spirit.

And if you can travel to the Far East, you will witness how the peoples there enjoy obeying/glorifying their Creator in many other images.

7djengo7 said:
Your signature:
What evidence do you have to support your claim that what you call "evidence" is evidence?

Whatever I am able to perceive clearly in me, is the evidence I need to know for myself and not for anyone else.
So whatever some others show as evidence, they can keep it for themselves if I can't perceive it or prove it could be true based on my logical reasoning.

I would certainly fool myself if I trust others more than myself. In other words, if I trust some others more than myself, what could be my role in life and the end purpose for which I am brought into this world?

Please don't ask me what I perceive in life. Instead ask yourself this question, because your truth, if you are looking for, is in you, not in me :D

7djengo7

Okay, to be clearer, I had to say instead "the many well-known images of God on the world's table".

Please don't tell me that, for example, the image of God as seen by Jews is the same one as seen by Muslims.

Even among Christians, the image of God is not the same. Some likes seeing God as One Being, others like seeing God as 3 figures combined... while I perceive God as the One Will/Power of two independent beings, known as the Father (not incarnated) and Jesus (incarnated), unified, since before Creation, by the Spirit of Love, the Holy Spirit.

And if you can travel to the Far East, you will witness how the peoples there enjoy obeying/glorifying their Creator in many other images.

Whatever I am able to perceive clearly in me, is the evidence I need to know for myself and not for anyone else.
So whatever some others show as evidence, they can keep it for themselves if I can't perceive it or prove it could be true based on my logical reasoning.

I would certainly fool myself if I trust others more than myself. In other words, if I trust some others more than myself, what could be my role in life and the end purpose for which I am brought into this world?

Please don't ask me what I perceive in life. Instead ask yourself this question, because your truth, if you are looking for, is in you, not in me :D

See post #18.