WHO IS GOD'S ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES?

clefty

What about this?

‛âqâr
aw-kawr'
From H6131; sterile (as if extirpated in the generative organs): - (X male or female) barren (woman).
Total KJV occurrences: 12

Yup...add to that Gen 18:11-15
Yah even reminded her she disbelieved she could still bare children as if He couldn’t do it...and she STILL denied it...

WOMEN!...right? Ha

God's Truth

Yah even reminded her she disbelieved she could still bare children as if He couldn’t do it...and she STILL denied it...

WOMEN!...right? Ha

MEN! hahaha What happened to Elizabeth's husband Zachariah when he didn't believe?

Oh and are you an obgyn? lol

God's Truth

that works merit salvation...and that keeping a 10 commandment Law oh I don’t know the Sabbath? Is to earn merit favor salvation...

people DIDN’T/DON’T have to obey...they WANT to...duh

A person could not have faith but do things God says, and vice versa. The truth is we have to have faith and obey.

who would do ANY of this if they didnt have faith FIRST or believe FIRST that they were to follow Him obey...because He was their God as they believed...faith FIRST...then works...

They would be dead if they didn't obey.

And none of them kept a Lamb to become a Hebrew...

and the mixed multitude WANTED to follow...because they believed first...easy to do with all the evidence around...

Do you not know that none of them got to see the promised land, except for those who were under age.

oh yeah?

ummm Paul kept passover...Peter even kosher...Acts 15 had all of them crowding synagogues every Sabbath to hear Moses but only after not eating blood or meat strangled...OLD COVENANT LAW FOR GOYIM TOO

Jesus said to keep the old laws concerning the temple while it was still standing because the Pharisee and teachers of the law would come to arrest and kill them.

you must believe what the FALSE WITNESSES claimed of Stephen which is that he taught Yahushua came to destroy the customs of Moses...Luke was clear these jews were FALSE WITNESSES because Stephen did NOT teach that...Act 6:13-14

but you get to choose whatever whenever...lol

Of course Jesus came and changed the old covenant when he made the new covenant.

and exactly what did He destroy? A FALSE CONSTRUCT developed by jews to keep goyim out...which was NOT in the OT as it was ONE LAW for native AND foreigner alike...He did not come to destroy the Law...Not the Law...Think NOT...and yet you insist...

It ends “here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and have the faith OF Yahushua”...note it is NOT faith IN Jesus but have His Faith...which faith was that Islam? Buddhist?

What are you saying? You said don't have faith in Jesus?! Jesus preached to have faith in him.

God's Truth

I gave you two verses to help clarify that Sarah could not have children at this point...it was over for her to have descendants...

not much to address there...after the DIVINE INTERVENTION...MIRACLE of Isaac the line indeed continued until the next MIRACLE of DIVINE INTERVENTION when the SEED was provided to a human egg...

LOL was actually aiding your claim that NOT BY HUMAN DESCENDANTS but by PROMISE...a SPIRITUAL event

just like Jacob named by humans was then RENAMED Israel by DIVINE INTERVENTION...

the PROMISE was always by FAITH FIRST...not human works or merit...hebrew slaves were NOT CHOSEN for anything they did or merited or earned but because of a PROMISE to Abraham of whom they believed they descended from...see? FAITH FIRST

Israel is a Spiritual event...not a human construction...

What did you do with all those scriptures I gave you to prove you wrong?

And, you are no obgyn.

And, Abraham wouldn't have been promised anything if it weren't for him obeying!

Genesis 22:18 and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me."

Genesis 26:4-5I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."

clefty

A person could not have faith but do things God says, and vice versa.
He even came to hate their offerings and Sabbaths because it was not from the heart...is why MERCY rather than sacrifice...the Law did NOT perfect

The truth is we have to have faith and obey.
yes but not obey to earn salvation...

They would be dead if they didn't obey.
only the first born would be dead...and please be aware you have the luxury of hindsight...if you were there and asked to take a lamb and kill it and spread its blood on the door sill...it would be because you believed that instruction was for you because you believed this came from the God of your ancestor Abraham which you believed you are...and you would have the believe and faith that He would kill your first born...

so BY FAITH you would do these works...not to become a Hebrew/Israelite...but because you thought you already were

Do you not know that none of them got to see the promised land, except for those who were under age.
right...they failed in their faith and thus disobeyed...you fail in faith first then disobey...

Jesus said to keep the old laws concerning the temple while it was still standing because the Pharisee and teachers of the law would come to arrest and kill them.
I seem to have read where you insist you don’t add to the word...what He said was “Do as they teach from the seat of Moses not as they do” exactly because they didn’t do what Moses taught...the irony...”THINK NOT I have come to destroy the Law” He said and yet you insist...you believe rather jewish false witness that He did...

Of course Jesus came and changed the old covenant when he made the new covenant.
That new covenant was signed by His blood and sealed by His death...NO CHANGES after the death of a testator...ya dig? So the new covenant is EXACTLY as He lived and taught and demonstrated...as NO CHANGES can be made after the testator dies...

you argue exactly as the MAD do that it wasnt meant for you as the toast at the last supper was only to a room full of jews...

What are you saying? You said don't have faith in Jesus?! Jesus preached to have faith in him.
I cited one text...It says clearly have the faith OF Jesus...so what was His faith? Islam Buddhist Hindu Catholic Protestant?

clefty

What did you do with all those scriptures I gave you to prove you wrong?
responded in kind...you’re too distracted to notice

And, you are no obgyn.
don’t need to be to read Sarah was past her age to make descendants...She denied what Yah could do you deny He needed to...

And, Abraham wouldn't have been promised anything if it weren't for him obeying!
works do not merit...faith does...by faith Abraham...

Genesis 22:18 and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me."

Genesis 26:4-5I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."
yup...faith first...then obedience

you have talked yourself far from the original point...faith first and Spiritual intervention defines Israel...WHOSOEVER has faith claim their inheritance and obey...and not just whatever they pick and choose...they have the faith OF Yahushua...follow Him His way...do as He did...

as if His kingdom is an apartheid state...”we are here by faith so we wanted to keep the OT law”...”we are here but we didn’t”...LOL...yeah right

God's Truth

unlike you...I don’t make all this about myself...

I gave you texts...and if you think “barren” is from another biological abnormality...cite that passage...

You should have happen what happened to Zachariah, but with your fingers and the Internet.

God's Truth

responded in kind...you’re too distracted to notice
You are a dishonest person for sure.

don’t need to be to read Sarah was past her age to make descendants...

You are too ignorant to realize she didn't have children even when she was young. It doesn't mean that she never had eggs.

She denied what Yah could do you deny He needed to...

More of your dishonesty.

works do not merit...faith does...by faith Abraham...

Faith without right action is dead. The not of works is about not having to get circumcised.

You were shown many scriptures about God doing things for Abraham BECAUSE ABRAHAM OBEYED.

You just don't like God's Word. You prefer the false denomination that you were forced into as a child or chose when you could because it tickled your ears.

yup...faith first...then obedience

Faith without obedience is dead.

you have talked yourself far from the original point...faith first and Spiritual intervention defines Israel...

You don't know the scriptures, and it is as if you never even read the Bible except have false teachers talking points.

The Jews were saved by the purification works and the law was not based on faith.

WHOSOEVER has faith claim their inheritance and obey...and not just whatever they pick and choose...they have the faith OF Yahushua...follow Him His way...do as He did...

as if His kingdom is an apartheid state...”we are here by faith so we wanted to keep the OT law”...”we are here but we didn’t”...LOL...yeah right

You are cuckoo because you say we aren't to have faith in Jesus!

You preach against Jesus who says plainly to have faith in him.

clefty

You are a dishonest person for sure.

You are too ignorant to realize she didn't have children even when she was young. It doesn't mean that she never had eggs.
scripture is clear “no children” and “barren“

Now if you can show that it was because it was some other biological/psychological reason please do...

it remains that it was necessary for Divine intervention for her to have descendants and thus ISRAEL was BY PROMISE not natural conception...

More of your dishonesty.

Faith without right action is dead. The not of works is about not having to get circumcised.
indeed...you are correct...we are to have fruits...our works should however be OF HIM and not man’s tradition...so less of what church tradition demands but more of what is in scripture...

we are even to be circumscized...just not the traditional body part

But being circumscized traditionally doesn’t SAVE one...else what would woman do?

You were shown many scriptures about God doing things for Abraham BECAUSE ABRAHAM OBEYED.
but he believed first is why he obeyed...

You just don't like God's Word. You prefer the false denomination that you were forced into as a child or chose when you could because it tickled your ears.
just show me were it says Abraham was saved by his works...

Faith without obedience is dead.
yup...obedience keeps faith alive as it brings results ya dig?

You don't know the scriptures, and it is as if you never even read the Bible except have false teachers talking points.

The Jews were saved by the purification works and the law was not based on faith.
actually jews were saved because Moses interceded for them that time when Yah wanted to kill them all...haha

You are cuckoo because you say we aren't to have faith in Jesus!

You preach against Jesus who says plainly to have faith in him.

I referred to a text in Revelatiions that states the need to have the faith OF Yahushua...

so which faith is that? Buddhist? Muslim? voo doo? Catholic? Eastern Orthodoxy? Protestant?

God's Truth

You wish for me to be muted?

You spoke wrong when you went against all women; and when I gave you scripture where a man was silenced for a while because he didn’t believe what God had planned, you said this filthy stuff:

WOMEN!...right? Ha

he was speechless...couldn’t believe his wife might consent to sex...? Haha

God's Truth

scripture is clear “no children” and “barren“

Now if you can show that it was because it was some other biological/psychological reason please do...

it remains that it was necessary for Divine intervention for her to have descendants and thus ISRAEL was BY PROMISE not natural conception...

Being barren doesn't mean the woman never had eggs.

indeed...you are correct...we are to have fruits...our works should however be OF HIM and not man’s tradition...so less of what church tradition demands but more of what is in scripture...

we are even to be circumscized...just not the traditional body part

There is no more command from God to get circumcised in the flesh.

But being circumscized traditionally doesn’t SAVE one...else what would woman do?
Women had to make sure their male offspring were circumcised in the flesh!

but he believed first is why he obeyed...

The Bible says faith and right action go together and dead if ever apart.

just show me were it says Abraham was saved by his works...

He was saved by obedience and faith.

James 2:22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did.

yup...obedience keeps faith alive as it brings results ya dig?

No one is saved without faith and obedience. Teaching that we only have to have faith is teaching a false doctrine.

actually jews were saved because Moses interceded for them that time when Yah wanted to kill them all...haha

None of them who went with Moses in the desert from 20 years and up could go to the promise land, and they DIED in the desert because they did not obey.

Numbers 14:29 In this wilderness your bodies will fall--every one of you twenty years old or more who was counted in the census and who has grumbled against me.

Numbers 14:22 not one of those who saw my glory and the signs I performed in Egypt and in the wilderness but who disobeyed me and tested me ten times--

23 not one of them will ever see the land I promised on oath to their ancestors. No one who has treated me with contempt will ever see it.

24 But because my servant Caleb has a different spirit and follows me wholeheartedly, I will bring him into the land he went to, and his descendants will inherit it.

I referred to a text in Revelatiions that states the need to have the faith OF Yahushua...

so which faith is that? Buddhist? Muslim? voo doo? Catholic? Eastern Orthodoxy? Protestant?

We have to have faith in Jesus.

clefty

You spoke wrong when you went against all women; and when I gave you scripture where a man was silenced for a while because he didn’t believe what God had planned, you said this filthy stuff:

Oh lighten up...even He said “Woman...”

face it annoyance is part of your charm...I am quite sure men become tiresome to women too...

I didnt speak against all woman just ones like Sarah that denied she laughed to the Almighty One Himself...He said “yes you did”...BUSTED!...like Eve...

and Rachel her idols...

You actually had a clever response to me back at the time...but NOOOO...hold a grudge how long and come at me now again...lol...See? Pure charm...I tellz ya...

God's Truth

Oh lighten up...even He said “Woman...”

face it annoyance is part of your charm...I am quite sure men become tiresome to women too...

I didnt speak against all woman just ones like Sarah that denied she laughed to the Almighty One Himself...He said “yes you did”...BUSTED!...like Eve...

and Rachel her idols...

You actually had a clever response to me back at the time...but NOOOO...hold a grudge how long and come at me now again...lol...See? Pure charm...I tellz ya...

I was trying to be a friend to you and see what you did.

clefty

Being barren doesn't mean the woman never had eggs.
in this case it was because Sarah was beyond child bearing age...so again is there another bilogical or psychological reason Sarah was barren please show finally...

or was it because she was grudge bearing stubborn cantankerous not listening and mouthy?

Until you show otherwise then it remains DIVINE INTERVENTION provided the egg for Abraham's seed and thus it was NEVER by human descent alone but by miracle

There is no more command from God to get circumcised in the flesh.
circumcised of heart is the key...inner jew Paul called it

Women had to make sure their male offspring were circumcised in the flesh!
no you silly girl...I was speaking on circumscision was NEVER salvific or else how would woman be saved as they were NOT cut...

The Bible says faith and right action go together and dead if ever apart.
charming arent you more and more charming...how can you miss that I keep repeating it is exactly faith first and then obedience...as obedience strengthens that first love...

He was saved by obedience and faith.

James 2:22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did.
you are indeed daft...I keep saying it was by faith first and then he obeyed...NOT by works...by FAITH ABRAHAM etc

No one is saved without faith and obedience. Teaching that we only have to have faith is teaching a false doctrine.
“yup obedience keeps faith alive as it brings works...ya dig...”

and that is how you respond? Are you even reading or just yammering your fingers...lol

None of them who went with Moses in the desert from 20 years and up could go to the promise land, and they DIED in the desert because they did not obey.
NOT EVEN MOSES MADE IT AND HE HAD FAITH...but did NOT OBEY...

I was referring to the fact that Yah was so fed up with Israel for their not listening and being stubborn making it all about herself and going on and on about nothing He said finally was about to KILL HIS BRIDE...you know kinda yelling “WOMAN!!!!”...but Moses saved them by reminding Him that well...da neighbors were watching...

Numbers 14:29 In this wilderness your bodies will fall--every one of you twenty years old or more who was counted in the census and who has grumbled against me.

Numbers 14:22 not one of those who saw my glory and the signs I performed in Egypt and in the wilderness but who disobeyed me and tested me ten times--

23 not one of them will ever see the land I promised on oath to their ancestors. No one who has treated me with contempt will ever see it.

24 But because my servant Caleb has a different spirit and follows me wholeheartedly, I will bring him into the land he went to, and his descendants will inherit it.
yes...promises and covenants and temples are all conditional...

and if the conditions are not met the contract is annulled...Israel or what was left...da jews...actually finally killed their husband so death did part them...no more covenant NO MORE HUSBAND to grant mercy...HE DIED

We have to have faith in Jesus.
I was speaking on the text in revelations...Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and have the faith OF Yahushua...

sure have faith IN Him...but doing as He did...following Him as He lived...loving JUST AS He loved...is having a walk OF faith like Him...His faith was not Buddhist or Muslim or Shinto or Catholic or Protestant...

what was His faith?

Obedient to His Father’s will which was what? Keep the Law...not just 9/10ths either...