WHO IS GOD'S ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES?

3rdAngel

It seems he shuts down at a certain point. What do you mean by saying Hebrews and Jeremiah are irrelevant?

Well he tries and uses HEBREWS 8:10-12 which is quoted from JEREMIAH 31:31-36 which is the new covenant promise as an argument against the claim that God's ISRAEL in the new covenant is not all those who believe and follow God's Word. While these scriptures are true. They do not define who Gods ISRAEL as those that are in the flesh while the new testament scriptures define God's ISRAEL as all those who believe and follow God's Word with gentile believers being grafted in.

God bless

God's Truth

Well he tries and uses HEBREWS 8:10-12 which is quoted from JEREMIAH 31:31-36 which is the new covenant promise as an argument against the claim that God's ISRAEL in the new covenant is not all those who believe and follow God's Word. While these scriptures are true. They do not define who Gods ISRAEL as those that are in the flesh while the new testament scriptures define God's ISRAEL as all those who believe and follow God's Word with gentile believers being grafted in.

God bless

Okay, but you shouldn't say any scripture is irrelevant.

3rdAngel

Okay, but you shouldn't say any scripture is irrelevant.

I didn't I was saying his interpretation of it was. Perhaps I needed to be clearer in my posting if you did not understand what I was trying to say. Anyhow I hope this clarifies my posts meaning to you.

3rdAngel

You said something wrong. Just admit it and don't harass me for it.

Not really dear friend you were confused but have been given clarification. Everything is ok now. No need to make a drama when there is none. Your the one who is harassing me about this. Do you have anything else to share in relation to the op?

Last edited:

God's Truth

Not really you were confused but have been given clarification. Everything is ok now. No need to make a drama when there is none. Do you have anything else to share in relation to the op?

That is exactly what you are doing.

You said irrelevant and want to blame me for it.

Move on now.

3rdAngel

That is exactly what you are doing.

You said irrelevant and want to blame me for it.

Move on now.

Nonsense. You were corrected in your misunderstanding. Irrelevance was in reference to interpretation of the scriptures not the scripture. Do you have anything else to share in reference to the OP or are you just seeking to make a drama when there is none? I have already moved on. What about you? It seems you haven't.

God's Truth

Nonsense. You were corrected in your misunderstanding. Irrelevance was in reference to interpretation of the scriptures not the scripture. Do you have anything else to share in reference to the OP or are you just seeking to make a drama when there is none? I have already moved on. What about you? It seems you haven't.

You said irrelevant concerning some scriptures. Move on.

3rdAngel

I don't lie.

Here is what you said.

You said "irrelevant" concerning Hebrews and Jeremiah.

Really? Well if that is true or not I do not judge you. God knows if you have ever lied or not so I will leave that between you and God. As posted earlier your confusion was corrected earlier as I posted clarification to you on what I meant by stating that the "irrelevance" was not to the scriptures but to the interpretation of Hebrews and Jeremiah to the definition of who ISRAEL is according to the new covenant scriptures. Your simply bearing false witness now even after you have been corrected and given clarification to what I was referring to. I will leave that between you and God to work through.

God's Truth

Really? Well if that is true or not I do not judge you. God knows if you have ever lied or not so I will leave that between you and God. As posted earlier your confusion was corrected earlier as I posted clarification to you on what I meant by stating that the "irrelevance" was not to the scriptures but to the interpretation of Hebrews and Jeremiah to the definition of who ISRAEL is according to the new covenant scriptures. Your simply bearing false witness now even after you have been corrected and given clarification to what I was referring to. I will leave that between you and God to work through.

You sound like you are not all there. Move on now and stop making up things.

3rdAngel

You sound like you are not all there. Move on now and stop making up things.

Your name calling is noted. I already told you I have already moved on. It seems you were the one stuck on that subject after you were given clarification not me. I have only posted the truth and not made anything up.

Right Divider

Body part
Good luck trying to get your question answered. It is funny though Hebrews 8 and JEREMIAH 31 is irrelavant if you do not know who God's ISRAEL is in the new covenant. As God's ISRAEL is simply all those who believe and follow God's Word.

Jeremiah 31 and Hebrews 8 are crystal clear. Your attempt redefine Bible terms is evil.

God's Truth

Your name calling is noted. I already told you I have already moved on. It seems you were the one stuck on that subject after you were given clarification not me. I have only posted the truth and not made anything up.

You are the one who called me a false witness.

3rdAngel

Jeremiah 31 and Hebrews 8 are crystal clear.

Indeed it is. These scriptures support what is being shared here in the OP here. Gods ISRAEL in the new covenant now are all those who believe and follow God's Word. Gentiles are now grafted in *ROMANS 11:13-27. If we are not a part of Gods ISRAEL we have no part in Gods new covenant promises.

Your attempt redefine Bible terms is evil.

Nonsense. Sharing the scriptures does not make the bible evil. Not believing them and not following them does.