WHO IS GOD'S ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES?

Right Divider

Body part
Listening to you is reminiscent of trying to get Mormons and Catholics out of their false beliefs. Not. going. to. happen. Not unless you really want God's Truth and humble yourself and repent.

You just like the cultists that you despise. You just have a different set of false doctrines and beliefs.

God's Truth

You just like the cultists that you despise. You just have a different set of false doctrines and beliefs.

You are like the false denominations.

Think about it more.

You have scripture that says NOT OF HUMAN DESCENT. But what do you do? You keep saying God is going to do a different thing with some of human descent!

It is just like when I tell a Mormon Galatians 1:8 NO OTHER GOSPEL and they say the added books from the angel Moroni are the same gospel just more. Um NO, it is another gospel because it is about an angel giving it and it is about people from a place called the Americas, etc.

It is just like when I tell the Catholics their religion is false from the top down because they call a mere man "Holy father", and they bow in front of statues, etc.

The Catholics say Paul calls himself a father, and, they say they bow in front of statues but not to the statues. The Catholics just can't grasp the truth and turn from their falseness.

Pagans bow in front of statues too and claim they aren't bowing to the statue; and, as for Paul, no one called Paul 'father'.

Right Divider

Body part
You are like the false denominations.
No, I'm not... but you are just like the cults.

Think about it more.
Studied for many years... that's why I know that your fairy tale is false.

You have scripture that says NOT OF HUMAN DESCENT. But what do you do? You keep saying God is going to do a different thing with some of human descent!
Believer in any dispensation are God's people in a certain sense. That does NOT make them Israel. Your fake "Israel" is just that.

It is just like when I tell a Mormon Galatians 1:8 NO OTHER GOSPEL and they say the added books from the angel Moroni are the same gospel just more. Um NO, it is another gospel because it is about an angel giving it and it is about people from a place called the Americas, etc.
:duh:

It is just like when I tell the Catholics their religion is false from the top down because they call a mere man "Holy father", and they bow in front of statues, etc.

The Catholics say Paul calls himself a father, and, they say they bow in front of statues but not to the statues. The Catholics just can't grasp the truth and turn from their falseness.

Pagans bow in front of statues too and claim they aren't bowing to the statue; and, as for Paul, no one called Paul 'father'.
All irrelevant to your fake story.

Your force your story on the Bible instead of believing the Bible as written.

3rdAngel

Of course it is... your spin is what's wrong.

Yet here you still are not able to prove a single claim your making. Does this not worry you? It should as only God's Word is true and your not able to provide any to prove your claims which are simply unbiblical.

God's Truth

No, I'm not... but you are just like the cults.

Studied for many years... that's why I know that your fairy tale is false.

Believer in any dispensation are God's people in a certain sense. That does NOT make them Israel. Your fake "Israel" is just that.

:duh:

All irrelevant to your fake story.

Your force your story on the Bible instead of believing the Bible as written.

God says not of human descent. You say of human descent. Duh, cult.

Right Divider

Body part
Yet here you still are not able to prove a single claim your making. Does this not worry you? It should as only God's Word is true and your not able to provide any to prove your claims which are simply unbiblical.

You constantly put your SPIN on the scripture, but you're blind to it. I feel bad for you.

clefty

God clearly says that the new covenant was with the SAME people as the old.

Right. Made with any and all who wished to follow and obey.

Leviticus 19:34

The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt; I am the Lord your God.

Exodus 12:49

The same law shall apply to the native as to the stranger who sojourns among you.”

Leviticus 24:22

There shall be one standard for you; it shall be for the stranger as well as the native, for I am the Lord your God.’”

Numbers 9:14

If an alien sojourns among you and observes the Passover to the Lord, according to the statute of the Passover and according to its ordinance, so he shall do; you shall have one statute, both for the alien and for the native of the land.’”

Numbers 15:14

If an alien sojourns with you, or one who may be among you throughout your generations, and he wishes to make an offering by fire, as a soothing aroma to the Lord, just as you do so he shall do.

Numbers 15:15

As for the assembly, there shall be one statute for you and for the alien who sojourns with you, a perpetual statute throughout your generations; as you are, so shall the alien be before the Lord.

Numbers 15:16

There is to be one law and one ordinance for you and for the alien who sojourns with you.’”

Numbers 15:29

You shall have one law for him who does anything unintentionally, for him who is native among the sons of Israel and for the alien who sojourns among them.

Deuteronomy 1:16

“Then I charged your judges at that time, saying, ‘Hear the cases between your fellow countrymen, and judge righteously between a man and his fellow countryman, or the alien who is with him.

Deuteronomy 24:14

“You shall not oppress a hired servant who is poor and needy, whether he is one of your countrymen or one of your aliens who is in your land in your towns.

Leviticus 18:26

But as for you, you are to keep My statutes and My judgments and shall not do any of these abominations, neither the native, nor the alien who sojourns among you

Exodus 12:19

Seven days there shall be no leaven found in your houses; for whoever eats what is leavened, that person shall be cut off from the congregation of Israel, whether he is an alien or a native of the land.

Exodus 20:10

but the seventh day is a sabbath of the Lord your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter, your male or your female servant or your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you.

Deuteronomy 5:14

but the seventh day is a sabbath of the Lord your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter or your male servant or your female servant or your ox or your donkey or any of your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you, so that your male servant and your female servant may rest as well as you.

Leviticus 16:29

“This shall be a permanent statute for you: in the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, you shall humble your souls and not do any work, whether the native, or the alien who sojourns among you;

Leviticus 17:8

“Then you shall say to them, ‘Any man from the house of Israel, or from the aliens who sojourn among them, who offers a burnt offering or sacrifice,

Leviticus 17:10
‘And any man from the house of Israel, or from the aliens who sojourn among them, who eats any blood, I will set My face against that person who eats blood and will cut him off from among his people.

Leviticus 22:18
“Speak to Aaron and to his sons and to all the sons of Israel and say to them, ‘Any man of the house of Israel or of the aliens in Israel who presents his offering, whether it is any of their votive or any of their freewill offerings, which they present to the Lord for a burnt offering—

Leviticus 17:13
So when any man from the sons of Israel, or from the aliens who sojourn among them, in hunting catches a beast or a bird which may be eaten, he shall pour out its blood and cover it with earth.

Leviticus 24:16

Moreover, the one who blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death; all the congregation shall certainly stone him. The alien as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.

Numbers 15:26
So all the congregation of the sons of Israel will be forgiven, with the alien who sojourns among them, for it happened to all the people through error.

Numbers 35:1
These six cities shall be for refuge for the sons of Israel, and for the alien and for the sojourner among them; that anyone who kills a person unintentionally may flee there.

Joshua 20:9

These were the appointed cities for all the sons of Israel and for the stranger who sojourns among them, that whoever kills any person unintentionally may flee there, and not die by the hand of the avenger of blood until he stands before the congregation.

Numbers 19:10

The one who gathers the ashes of the heifer shall wash his clothes and be unclean until evening; and it shall be a perpetual statute to the sons of Israel and to the alien who sojourns among them.

His house, after all, was a house of prayer for ALL nations...Judah messed all that up thinking as you do that it was just for them...

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
It is easy to communicate with me and you prove you can't because it is something about you and your false beliefs.

You've been shown your errors a million times. Like where Jesus was with His Father before creation. You reject truth and stick like glue to your gross errors.

God's Truth

You've been shown your errors a million times. Like where Jesus was with His Father before creation. You reject truth and stick like glue to your gross errors.

You are trying to derail again to a completely different topic, and then let someone else take the fall for you. Yuck to you.

Right Divider

Body part
You are trying to derail again to a completely different topic, and then let someone else take the fall for you. Yuck to you.

God defines Israel and it's NOT the way that you do. God says that the new covenant is with the same two parties as the old, you disagree with God.

clefty

God defines Israel and it's NOT the way that you do. God says that the new covenant is with the same two parties as the old, you disagree with God.

Same two parties? You mean native and foreigner who follows and obeys?

Peter was also clear...”NO distinction!” he states between Judah and those goyim crowding into the first century synagogues to worship and hear the law of Moses every Sabbath...

God's Truth

Never was about human works ...

It was only ever a Spiritual covenant as even the promise to Abraham was realized only by Divine intervention.

Sarah received an egg for Abraham to make Isaac as humanly she was incapable of descendants.

Later Mary received the Seed...

as for Zionism

https://youtu.be/kgUtkdxm1cc

It was about human descent, for it was promised to Abraham that a blood relative of his through Isaac and Jacob would come the Savior.

Since Jesus came, it is no longer about one being blood related to Abraham, it is about Jesus' blood.

clefty

It was about human descent, for it was promised to Abraham that a blood relative of his through Isaac and Jacob would come the Savior.

Since Jesus came, it is no longer about one being blood related to Abraham, it is about Jesus' blood.

Sarah bore Isaac only because Divine intervention gave her an egg...she was barren so descendants were humanly impossible

It’s by faith and obedience...just as Israel left Egypt as a mixed multitude...led by faith and obedience...one Law for both native and foreigner

Mary bore only because Divine intervention gave her Seed...