THE LORDS DAY CONTROVERSY?

God's Truth

sure I do...is why even you help me...I learn many ways and reasons you and yours reject Him His ways...and why you and yours constantly wish to stone the other seeing around the log in your own eye the splinter in the other...

You think you are the first “oh you picked up a stick on Sabbath you’re going to hell” I ever encountered? LOL

yes to Love is to obey...so why don’t you?

You admit to practicing sin.

You don't know what God says about that do you?

and catholics think they do too...for them faith does have works...

They make up works and do what God says not to do.

Luther over corrected his steering from the catholic works ditch into the faith alone/grace ditch...

and you...well you found yet another ditch your own “every day is Holy you can eat whatever” ditch...but I would gladly help you get out especially on Sabbath...

love is correction...but you now judge me LOST not to correct but to silence the matter..

You judged yourself as lost.

Matthew 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

admitting failure real or accused is all part of it...
No. You cannot keep practicing sin.

1 John 3:9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.

Believe what Jesus says.

if my carrying a walker for a crippled worshipper is a sin in your eyes I must repent I caused you to stumble...however is your judgement fair?

This was exactly the issue even in Yahushua’s struggle to wrestle Sabbath back from what the Pharisees bound it with...”see you broke! it you broke it!” Is what they squealed then and what you bellow now...BTW He did NOT break it...

No such thing.

You said you obeyed the Sabbath as Jesus and Paul did.

You aren't supposed to talk about anything but God.

You admitted you sin.

You say you turn your heater on the Sabbath.

You more than once said you don't obey the Sabbath:

no one does...even of those that actually try...

Paul failed and admitted it and so far He has failed to reach you to keep Him His ways...dont kick at the Spirit or once lost you can not recover it...Heb 6:4-6

I judge you as I expect to be judged...again I did not judge you HOW you kept the Holy day I judged you WHEN you claim it is to be kept...I judged your “every day is Holy”

You judged how and when.

You judged my carrying something or not speaking only of Yah as breaking...but I have not judged you by this standard your “every day is Holy” standard

Why are you not telling the truth?

... you just raised the bar to not not carrying anything EVERY day or never speaking about anything besides God EVERY day...that would be judging you as you judge me
No that is your judgement on yourself, since you said you obeyed the Sabbath like Jesus and Paul.
You sure are a wiggle worm.
The conclusion is like the microscopic leavening to be removed at Passover...NO ONE could keep the Law

No such thing what you say.

...is exactly the point...IS WHY our need of grace and mercy and Spirit to guide us in our repentance back to Him His Way...as He bought us back from the law of sin and death...
You say you sin all the time. That is not how repentance works. Didn't you ever read about the dog and it's vomit?

Yahushua raised the bar too...you don’t kill to Don’t even get mad...you don’t adultery to don’t look with lust...you shouldnt swear falsely to dont even swear...how could anyone keep this perfectly? Not even the Pharisees...ALL HAVE SINNED...are in need of a Savior...even Mary...

And once FAILING to reach the mark...unlike YOU JUDGE one is NOT LOST but should merely keep trying...overcome with Him...

You sin is you are not overcoming, you just keep trying. What that means is you just keep sinning.

But NOOOO you finalize the verdict LOST FOREVER with your false judgement to false witnessed crimes...again NOT to correct but to silence the matter...if but for yourself...

You are the one who says he keeps sinning.

I brought on false persecution? LOL...Blessed myself?

I guess so admitting a need for repentance and Grace and doing things I hate is just like Paul falsely persecuted...LOL those Pharisees were as unforgiving as you...

Paul didn't do what he hates. You slander Paul and bear false witness.

How do you think that is going to go for you?

Indeed...LOVE James...his 3:12 “Can a fig tree bear olives or a grapevine bear figs?”...exposes you your “I love Jesus (grape vine) and keep Holy every day (figs)”

Not just you...you just respond to me here on TOL...

And as James concludes 5:16 “Confess your trespasses to one another...” but you just condemn...LOL

19 ‘...if anyone among you wanders from the truth and someone turns him back let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins”

Stop wandering come back to Him His way as He lived...

you claim you live in Him you must live as He did 1 John 2:6

You lied when you said you lived the Sabbath like Jesus and Paul.

You admitted you don't obey it.

no one does...even of those that actually try...

clefty

You admit to practicing sin.
I admit to missing the mark...not practicing to miss...certainly dont admit to sinning by turning the heat on or fixing raw sewage water pouring out all over...

You don't know what God says about that do you?
about repenting? Our need of grace? Dying daily? Staying faithful?

They make up works and do what God says not to do.
tell me about it...sounds a lot like what you do with your “every day is Holy eat anything” oh and “no turning on heater or talking only about God or don’t fix plumbing ANY DAY because ALL DAYS are Holy”

You judged yourself as lost.
no just possibly causing one who makes things up to stumble...and yes I fail Him everyday too...but grace and forgiveness abound more fully...

Matthew 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
ok so when do we learn of what you do EVERY HOLY day? Do you turn on the heater any day at all during the Winter? Do you ever fix your plumbing? Because the day you do you SIN breaking the Holy day with such activity...your rules baby...

No. You cannot keep practicing sin.

1 John 3:9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.

Believe what Jesus says.
oh I do...check my fruits to make sure they resemble His too...you however twist that text into saying you never sin regardless of what you do...you do not sin less...you claim you ARE sinless...

No such thing.
you claim

You said you obeyed the Sabbath as Jesus and Paul did.
as they instructed...not you

You aren't supposed to talk about anything but God.
“every day is Holy eat whatever” is NOT

You admitted you sin.
right I am not a Pharisee praying “Thank God I am not sinning like the others”

You say you turn your heater on the Sabbath.
and? Oh right...like a Pharisee you make up the rules

You more than once said you don't obey the Sabbath:
I fail elsewhere too...He forgives...HalleluYah

You judged how and when.
as I am expected to be judged...

Why are you not telling the truth?
it is true...we have NOT discussed your keeping EVERY day HOLY never carrying anything at ALL ANY DAY or NEVER turning on the heater in winter as doing so would break your every day is Holy or never fixing your plumbing as that TOO would break your EVERY DAY IS HOLY...

Did you want to start judging by your standards? Your every day is Holy standard?

No that is your judgement on yourself, since you said you obeyed the Sabbath like Jesus and Paul.
You sure are a wiggle worm.
you set the new standards as to how and when to keep the Sabbath EVERY day...

No such thing what you say.
not reading it does not mean it doesnt exist...they are to remove all leavening from their house at Passover...yeast is microscopic...

You say you sin all the time. That is not how repentance works. Didn't you ever read about the dog and it's vomit?
is exactly the pint IS WHY our need of grace and mercy and the Spirit to guide us in our repentance back to Him His Way...as He bought us back from the law of sin and death...

You sin is you are not overcoming, you just keep trying. What that means is you just keep sinning.
keep dying to self daily and in need of Him His Grace and the Spirit to help me overcome...be faithful to Him His way and not man made traditions like “every day is Holy...eat whatever”

You are the one who says he keeps sinning.
if turning on the heat or stopping raw sewage or water flooding is a sin...your rules...

Paul didn't do what he hates. You slander Paul and bear false witness.
Romans 7:15

How do you think that is going to go for you?
what that Paul admitting the War between clean and unclean and His and not His...glad Paul did so...he encourages we stay faithful persevere press on...to the last trumpet...

Philippians 3:12 “NOT that I have already obtained it or have already become perfect, but I press on so that I may lay hold of that for which also I was laid hold of by Yahushua”

You lied when you said you lived the Sabbath like Jesus and Paul.

You admitted you don't obey it.
all have sinned...are in need of Grace...

so when do we judge you by your “every day is Holy” by your standards including “since EVERY day is Holy NEVER carry anything, turn on a heater, fix plumbing...or say anything that isnt about God”?

God's Truth

I admit to missing the mark...not practicing to miss...certainly dont admit to sinning by turning the heat on or fixing raw sewage water pouring out all over...

about repenting? Our need of grace?

You are a practicing sinner every Sabbath, according to you.

Dying daily? Staying faithful?

You have no idea what Paul was talking about.

tell me about it...sounds a lot like what you do with your “every day is Holy eat anything” oh and “no turning on heater or talking only about God or don’t fix plumbing ANY DAY because ALL DAYS are Holy”

Those are the things God said for earthly Israel to do. Jesus came and fulfilled the law and the prophets and teaches us the new covenant---that which is spiritual.

The old testament and old law was about that which is earthly.

The new law and the new testament is that which is spiritual.

There are many scriptures in the New Testament that show us our spirits live on in consciousness after the death of our bodies.
The Old Testament was about earthly man. The New Testament is about spiritual man.

Romans 7:4 So, my brothers and sisters, you also died to the law through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit for God. 5 For when we were in the realm of the flesh, the sinful passions aroused by the law were at work in us, so that we bore fruit for death. 6 But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

Romans 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ

The Old Testament was to the realm of the flesh. The New Testament is the realm of the Spirit.

Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

Ephesians 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.

Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

clefty

You are a practicing sinner every Sabbath, according to you.
you ignore what I say almost as well as you ignore what is said in scripture...I prefer you to ignore me but not scripture...

Missing is not practicing to miss...

You have no idea what Paul was talking about.
your “every day is Holy eat whatever” reveals you have no idea of more than just Paul...

Paul is clear he dies daily...and that we remain faithful not let another steal our reward with another gospel another christ as with your seventh day Sabbath “is not dispensed for me but is now EVERY DAY...eat whatever too”

Those are the things God said for earthly Israel to do.
one Law for Native and Foreigner...which was done in Faith...and continued throughout the NT...as demonstrated and taught BEFORE Yahushua signed and sealed it with His spilled blood and death. NO CHANGES after testator dies...OK?

[quote Jesus came and fulfilled the law and the prophets and teaches us the new covenant---that which is spiritual.[/quote] right demonstrating HOW to live His faith lifestyle...DO ACCORDINGLY and not some made up idolatry claiming as the MAD do...NOT FOR ME

The old testament and old law was about that which is earthly.
so nothing about sin or your lifestyle? You do read it with a veil over your eyes...

The new law and the new testament is that which is spiritual.
which we are to establish Romans 3:31 not your idolatrous rebellion of “every day is Holy...eat whatever”

There are many scriptures in the New Testament that show us our spirits live on in consciousness after the death of our bodies.
they nearly tore each other apart arguing about resurrection...spirit world necromancy was CLEARLY abominable...

The Old Testament was about earthly man. The New Testament is about spiritual man.
Here are they that keep...and have the faith OF...what was His faith lifestyle? Muslim? Buddhist? Catholic?

Romans 7:4 So, my brothers and sisters, you also died to the law through the body of Christ,
yup you died NOT the Law it remains...

that you might belong to another, to him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit for God.
you desire to bear olives from a fig tree...figs from a grapevine

5 For when we were in the realm of the flesh,
when was that the OT? Or now also in the NT?

the sinful passions aroused by the law were at work in us, so that we bore fruit for death.
oh ok so even still now in the New Covenant a need of grace and regeneration works and fruits befitting repentance

6 But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law
its ministry of sin and death for having violated it

so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit,
serve what and how? You think the Spirit has us serve CONTRARY to HIS LAW? LOL

and not in the old way of the written code.
right through a New High Priest of the same Law...certainly NOT your “every day is Holy now...eat whatever” abomination

Romans 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ
DUH...as the Law is spiritual Romans 7:14...establish it...AS HE DID...and asked us to do...If you love Him...live like Him

The Old Testament was to the realm of the flesh. The New Testament is the realm of the Spirit.
you divide and restore what was destroyed...the wall between Jew and Gentile...you are MAD claiming “not for me” despite His clear teaching DO AS I HAVE DONE...FOLLOW ME...

Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,
you can NOT enter in with idolatrous defiling NOT HIS WAY sin...

Ephesians 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.
in Christ is what...living as He did...YOU DO NOT...but wish to bear another fruit...

Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Evil even in the heavenly realm of spiritual forces? Hmmmm...yup where another like you claimed “Not dispensed to me...not for me...I got my own way”...Are you this MAD?

Last edited:

God's Truth

you ignore what I say almost as well as you ignore what is said in scripture...I prefer you to ignore me but not scripture...

Missing is not practicing to miss...

You are deep into confusion.
your “every day is Holy eat whatever” reveals you have no idea of more than just Paul...

The 'be careful' what you eat is about be careful not to eat of other beliefs besides the one from God.

The people used to have to clean themselves just to go to the temple to worship God where His Spirit was.

Since Jesus we become the temple of the Spirit of God.

Unclean meat and clean meat are symbolic of people, as was the other purification/ceremonial works...they are symbolic of a deeper meaning that Christ would fulfill.

Unclean meat represented a nation and ethnicity of people; as did clean meat.

Now no one and no meat is considered unclean when God has cleaned them with His blood.

Now no meat is unclean when eaten with thanks.

Not wearing clothes with two different materials also was to show an outward sign of people who looked different towards the world and who were set apart for God. We are not to mix God's way with other nation's ways. Now we are set apart by being modest and good people who don’t take part in evil.

There is no way a blood relative of Abraham can obey the old law anymore.

There is no way a Gentile can either.

It is now gone.

If anyone wants to obey God, then they have to acknowledge a change to that old law.

They have to accept the new priest, and the new guidelines of the NEW COVENANT.

Jesus is our High Priest.

Jesus is our Temple.

We are the Temple.

Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God.

Jesus is the one who circumcises.

Jesus is the only special day that needs to be observed.

All those special days were about Jesus.

We do not have to observe special days anymore.

We only have to observe Jesus all day and every day.

Special diets and various external washings MEAN NOTHING FOR SALVATION ANYMORE.

Because Jesus makes us clean and we are all the same to him, inside and out.

Jesus fulfilled the law and the prophets means everything in the Old Testament was about him.

All the things written in the Old Testament were prophecies about what was coming.

What was coming is Jesus Christ.

Jesus coming fulfilled all the prophecies and purification/ceremonial laws.

The purification/ceremonial laws were a teaching tool, a shadow of Jesus.

Circumcision was a purification law and a seal.

Jesus circumcises our hearts with the Holy Spirit and is now our seal.

All the special days were about Jesus.

Jesus came and we now observe Jesus all day every day.

Various external washings and the sacrifice of animals for their blood were required to atone for ones soul.

Faith in Jesus' blood cleans us of the sins we repent of and atones for our souls.

The people used to have to clean themselves just to go to the temple to worship God where His Spirit was.

Jesus is the one who does the cleaning now.

Paul is clear he dies daily...and that we remain faithful not let another steal our reward with another gospel another christ as with your seventh day Sabbath “is not dispensed for me but is now EVERY DAY...eat whatever too”

Paul was literally dying daily. You are not.

Paul was endanger daily of being killed.

He was literally put in chains. You are not and have not, not for the gospel anyway.

clefty

You are deep into confusion.
you are correct...I should stop reading your posts...

The 'be careful' what you eat is about be careful not to eat of other beliefs besides the one from God.
well the world does many holy things every holy day...so you are more like it than what He would have you do...

You are like these catholics making every day holy:

https://www.franciscanmedia.org/sod-calendar/

all the more reason to be clean and undefiled according to His instructions for His people...

Unclean meat and clean meat are symbolic of people, as was the other purification/ceremonial works...they are symbolic of a deeper meaning that Christ would fulfill.

Unclean meat represented a nation and ethnicity of people; as did clean meat.

Now no one and no meat is considered unclean when God has cleaned them with His blood.

Now no meat is unclean when eaten with thanks.
you refer to 1 Timothy 4: 4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving;

But you leave out:

3 forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.

5 for it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

Stop cherry picking your verses...but read the context and entirety of a matter.

Not wearing clothes with two different materials also was to show an outward sign of people who looked different towards the world and who were set apart for God. We are not to mix God's way with other nation's ways.
you are very knowledgeable in what you reject...and rebel from

Now we are set apart by being modest and good people who don’t take part in evil.
you don’t seem sanctified at all with what you say here and teach others to stumble on...”keep every day Holy and eat whatever” is MORE like the world LESS like Him His Ways...His Faith lifestyle...

There is no way a blood relative of Abraham can obey the old law anymore.

There is no way a Gentile can either.
yup for ALL have sinned and in need of Savior...

It is now gone.
wow...and NOT for you...LOL

If anyone wants to obey God, then they have to acknowledge a change to that old law.

They have to accept the new priest, and the new guidelines of the NEW COVENANT.
administering the same ole Law...His Father’s will...on earth as it is in Heaven...

Jesus is our High Priest.
ministering the Law...advocating for us from its sin and death

Jesus is our Temple.
nope

We are the Temple.
also nope...we both Jew and Gentile NOW JOINED grow into a temple but not THE temple

THE Temple is no longer needed...will not be in new heaven new earth...

Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God.

Jesus is the one who circumcises.
except you...you are uncircumcised of heart and not an inner jew...

Jesus is the only special day that needs to be observed.
NOT BIBLICAL...He is NOT a day

All those special days were about Jesus.

We do not have to observe special days anymore.
STILL ARE...is WHY Paul wrote what he did and observed them...and there are STILL good things to come...

We only have to observe Jesus all day and every day.
you might watch Him but you do NOT DO as He DID...

Special diets and various external washings MEAN NOTHING FOR SALVATION ANYMORE.
AGAIN YOU MISS...they NEVER DID...special diets and various external washing were BECAUSE they were SAVED...not to merit or earn salvation...

You willfully miss that...

Because Jesus makes us clean and we are all the same to him, inside and out.
IS EXACTLY WHY WE DO AS HE ASKS and FOLLOW AS HE DID...and if we claim we LIVE IN HIM well we then LIVE AS HE DID...

Jesus fulfilled the law and the prophets means everything in the Old Testament was about him.

All the things written in the Old Testament were prophecies about what was coming.

What was coming is Jesus Christ.
and He is coming again...good things STILL to come...the shadows are still pointing to...

Jesus coming fulfilled all the prophecies and purification/ceremonial laws.

The purification/ceremonial laws were a teaching tool,
but now that you graduated you no longer apply what you learn in fact you do contrary to what you were tutored...

a shadow of Jesus.
NOPE...shadow of good things...He is not a thing...nor plural

Circumcision was a purification law and a seal.

Jesus circumcises our hearts with the Holy Spirit and is now our seal.
except you...you are uncircumcised and not an inner jew...your fruits reveal

All the special days were about Jesus.

Jesus came and we now observe Jesus all day every day.
observe and DO...LIVE AS He did...LOVE AS He did...but you do NOT...

Various external washings and the sacrifice of animals for their blood were required to atone for ones soul.

Faith in Jesus' blood cleans us of the sins we repent of and atones for our souls.
and we do what to show we are cleansed by Him? Live like our former selves? Live more like the world...its every day Holy daze...

Jesus is the one who does the cleaning now.

except you...yours does NOT reflect Him His Ways...you eat whatever...worship whenever...NOT LIKE HIM

Paul was literally dying daily.
actually, Rome was protecting him from Jews who like you claimed he was teaching the customs were changed...

you are not.
actually we are all dying every day a little...the wages of sin...

Paul was endanger daily of being killed.
nope again protected by Rome from you and yours

He was literally put in chains. You are not and have not, not for the gospel anyway.
and remained faithful to the Law...Act 28:17

Paul could not have said what he did there if he was teaching “Sabbath is done away with...every day is Holy now...and oh yeah we can eat cats bats rats and wombats”

Or what he said about the Gentiles in Acts 28:28...for what is the salvation OF Yah?...by FAITH the KEEPING of His Law...

and now through His only begotten Son...

for WHOSOEVER believes in Him will not only hear it but DO it...not just 9/10s of it either...

God's Truth

you are correct...I should stop reading your posts...

well the world does many holy things every holy day...so you are more like it than what He would have you do...

You are like these catholics making every day holy:

Do you say anything no matter how untruthful?

I don’t believe and teach what the Catholics do.

all the more reason to be clean and undefiled according to His instructions for His people...

Jesus says the Sabbath day is for man, we aren’t supposed to judge another according to it; but you keep condemning me because of the Sabbath.

you refer to 1 Timothy 4: 4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving;

But you leave out:

3 forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.

5 for it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

Stop cherry picking your verses...but read the context and entirety of a matter.

How do you ever get that you disproved anything with those scriptures?

you are very knowledgeable in what you reject...and rebel from

you don’t seem sanctified at all with what you say here and teach others to stumble on...”keep every day Holy and eat whatever” is MORE like the world LESS like Him His Ways...His Faith lifestyle...

You think you sound sanctified as someone who knows God?

yup for ALL have sinned and in need of Savior...

What you said about no one can obey the old law is FALSE.
There are many people who obeyed the old law.
wow...and NOT for you...LOL

administering the same ole Law...His Father’s will...on earth as it is in Heaven...
Jesus taught the new law.
You keep calling it the same old law, yet the old law was not based on faith, it was about doing purification works, and eye for eye and tooth for tooth, three marriage and divorces, and stoning people to death for adultery. So you say Jesus taught the same old law is not true.

ministering the Law...advocating for us from its sin and death

“Jesus is our Temple.”
nope

“We are the Temple.”
also nope...we both Jew and Gentile NOW JOINED grow into a temple but not THE temple

You don’t know the scripture or God.

1 Corinthians 3:16 Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?

2 Corinthians 6:16What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people."

Romans 8:9 You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you.

Ephesians 2:22 And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.

THE Temple is no longer needed...will not be in new heaven new earth...

The Father and Jesus are the temple.

Revelation 16:17The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, “It is done!”

Revelation 21:22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.

God's Truth

STILL ARE...is WHY Paul wrote what he did and observed them...and there are STILL good things to come...

Paul was speaking about the old testament and how it was fulfilled when Jesus came.

you might watch Him but you do NOT DO as He DID...

You are the one who said you did, and then it was exposed that you didn’t.

AGAIN YOU MISS...they NEVER DID...special diets and various external washing were BECAUSE they were SAVED...not to merit or earn salvation...
You are badly mistaken, for God said to do these things are get cut off.

IS EXACTLY WHY WE DO AS HE ASKS and FOLLOW AS HE DID...and if we claim we LIVE IN HIM well we then LIVE AS HE DID...

Again, you don’t obey him, as you had to admit.

You don’t obey the old way or the new way.

and He is coming again...good things STILL to come...the shadows are still pointing to...

If you are still in the shadows and not in the light when he comes, then you won’t be saved.

except you...you are uncircumcised and not an inner jew...your fruits reveal

You are a bitter root.

Revelation 3:9
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

God's Truth

observe and DO...LIVE AS He did...LOVE AS He did...but you do NOT...

You are the one who does not, you said so yourself.

and we do what to show we are cleansed by Him? Live like our former selves? Live more like the world...its every day Holy daze...
Jesus says Sabbath days are worthless and not to judge anyone by them anymore.

actually, Rome was protecting him from Jews who like you claimed he was teaching the customs were changed...

You just don’t know the scriptures at all it seems.
actually we are all dying every day a little...the wages of sin...

I’m talking about you using scripture wrongly about Paul saying he dies daily.

Paul was literally dying daily sometimes as he suffered for giving the gospel.

nope again protected by Rome from you and yours

That is one of the dumbest things you have said.

Does this sound like Rome protected him?

2 Corinthians 11
22Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they the seed of Abraham? So am I. 23Are they ministers of Christ?—I speak as a fool—I am more: in labors more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequently, in deaths often. 24From the Jews five times I received forty stripes minus one. 25Three times I was beaten with rods; once I was stoned; three times I was shipwrecked; a night and a day I have been in the deep; 26in journeys often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils of my own countrymen, in perils of the Gentiles, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren; 27in weariness and toil, in sleeplessness often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness— 28besides the other things, what comes upon me daily: my deep concern for all the churches. 29Who is weak, and I am not weak? Who is made to stumble, and I do not burn with indignation?

clefty

Do you say anything no matter how untruthful?

I don’t believe and teach what the Catholics do.
of course you do...they were the first with your "Sabbath no longer applies to me!" rebellion...they went and changed it and you kept doing what they did changing it into every day is Holy...and have dead people you can pray to each day...

Jesus says the Sabbath day is for man, we aren’t supposed to judge another according to it; but you keep condemning me because of the Sabbath.
how about the other 9 Laws...can we remind others NOT to lie? or steal? or covet? or etc...and that you REJECT the Sabbath completely is completely different than someone attempting to get it right...

How do you ever get that you disproved anything with those scriptures?
because the verse before and after clearly state that Yah created the food we eat and sanctified it...and not to eat just anything because you are grateful for it...Catholics do that too...LOL

You think you sound sanctified as someone who knows God?
this after a compliment that you actually know what is His Way...just reject it...

What you said about no one can obey the old law is FALSE.
There are many people who obeyed the old law.
not all the time...is why ALL HAVE SINNED and are in need of Him His Grace and Mercy and to continue to overcome sin and persevere and stay faithful and not let false teachers like you come and steal rewards and cause stumbling...

Jesus taught the new law.
You keep calling it the same old law, yet the old law was not based on faith, it was about doing purification works, and eye for eye and tooth for tooth, three marriage and divorces, and stoning people to death for adultery. So you say Jesus taught the same old law is not true.
He even included prayers be said for FUTURE SABBATH KEEPING...the only commandment singled out that prayers be said that it be kept...neat eh?

You don’t know the scripture or God.
I know the difference between we are clean and undefiled joined with believing Jews into A temple and NOT THE temple which was a physical building that stood in Jerusalem.

1 Corinthians 3:16 Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?
lives in you to KEEP HIS WILL...not live less like Him...as if every day is holy eat whatever

2 Corinthians 6:16What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people."
your idols you made "every day is Holy eat whatever" disqualify you as they disagree with the temple of God with His people as you do NOT live as He does...you are defiled allowing and teaching further defilement

Romans 8:9 You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you.
if indeed and by your fruits the Spirit does NOT guide you into MORE LIKE HIM HIS WAYS...

Ephesians 2:22 And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.
yup both believing jews and believing gentiles...both holy by the SAME STANDARD...circumcised and undefiled "inner jews" as Paul described it...but NOT YOU...you worship your own way eat whatever you want..."but I GIVE THANKS"...no clue to what the Law of liberty is...you just get MAD and claim as they do "NOT FOR ME"

The Father and Jesus are the temple.

Revelation 16:17The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, “It is done!”

Revelation 21:22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.
yup are NOT a physical temple which was destroyed...as it was NEVER INTENDED...David wanted a fancy shmancy Temple NOT Yah...

something about worshipping like other people do...you know LIKE YOU...

clefty

Paul was speaking about the old testament and how it was fulfilled when Jesus came.
I know...is WHY he kept them...you claim it was cuz the temple was around...others more MAD than you claim the same about more things too...

You are the one who said you did, and then it was exposed that you didn’t.
you claim you keep every day Holy and by the same judgement you too are exposed as not doing so...

You are badly mistaken, for God said to do these things are get cut off.
they were SAVED...but it can be lost...

Again, you don’t obey him, as you had to admit.
you don't keep every day holy either...

You don’t obey the old way or the new way.
I know you are but what am I?

If you are still in the shadows and not in the light when he comes, then you won’t be saved.

You are a bitter root.

Revelation 3:9
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Sabbath was made for man...you reject it...made your own counterfeit worship...

clefty

You are the one who does not, you said so yourself.
according to your judgement...but then who freezes EVERY day in the winter?

now you really do ADD...please cite where He says that...

You just don’t know the scriptures at all it seems.
know not to ADD or subtract and in this case how Paul appealed to Caesar and was thus guarded until then...from Jews who like you accused him falsely of changing the customs Moses delivered...

I’m talking about you using scripture wrongly about Paul saying he dies daily.
his dying daily was not from persecutions but he crucified himself...buried himself and resurrected IN Him daily...

Paul was literally dying daily sometimes as he suffered for giving the gospel.
you can only die once...not daily just like Sabbath is one day a week seventh day...and NOT daily...

That is one of the dumbest things you have said.

Does this sound like Rome protected him?

2 Corinthians 11
22Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they the seed of Abraham? So am I. 23Are they ministers of Christ?—I speak as a fool—I am more: in labors more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequently, in deaths often. 24From the Jews five times I received forty stripes minus one. 25Three times I was beaten with rods; once I was stoned; three times I was shipwrecked; a night and a day I have been in the deep; 26in journeys often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils of my own countrymen, in perils of the Gentiles, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren; 27in weariness and toil, in sleeplessness often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness— 28besides the other things, what comes upon me daily: my deep concern for all the churches. 29Who is weak, and I am not weak? Who is made to stumble, and I do not burn with indignation?

Acts 23:27"This man was seized by the Jews, and they were about to kill him when I came with my troops to rescue him. For I had learned that he is a Roman citizen,"

don't you get embarrassed or ashamed of your use of scripture...what you ADD or Subract to it...how you twist it to say what YOU WANT

you are so MAD at the Sabbath and other things...you make another gospel another christ...

Right Divider

Body part
And yet...

Exo 31:16-17 KJV Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. (17) It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.
Perhaps you need to rethink your "understanding".

God's Truth

according to your judgement...but then who freezes EVERY day in the winter?

The old law about the Sabbath was about earthly things, a teaching tool, a shadow of Jesus.
now you really do ADD...please cite where He says that...

Colossians 2:16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

Galatians 4:9 But now that you know God--or rather are known by God--how is it that you are turning back to those weak and miserable forces? Do you wish to be enslaved by them all over again?

Galatians 4:3 So also, when we were children, we were enslaved under the basic principles of the world.

Colossians 2:20 If you have died with Christ to the spiritual forces of the world, why, as though you still belonged to the world, do you submit to its regulations:

The Old Testament is about earthly things, and the New Testament is about spiritual things.

Right Divider

Body part
The Old Testament is about earthly things, and the New Testament is about spiritual things.

False dichotomy

Col 2:16-17 KJV Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: (17) Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

ARE A SHADOW OF THINGS TO COME.

Reactions: Lon

clefty

The old law about the Sabbath was about earthly things,
you mean when the earth itself was created yes? Or when the mixed multitude of Hebrews where saved from Egypt? Or when He was in the earth (tomb) on the first full day of the New Covenant era?

a teaching tool,
yeah like a tutor which teaches what you will use the rest of your life...NOT what you will UNLEARN after graduating...

a shadow of Jesus.
nope Paul was clear of it being a shadow of good things to come...STILL...even after Jesus DBR and ascension...

Colossians 2:16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.
yup cherry picking not even the whole cherry as you left most of the verse out...to avoid that all this is shadow of good things still to come...and well to finish WHO is to judge NO ONE but the Body of Christ...neat right? So you can not judge because you are NOT IN the Body of Christ as you do NOT do what the HEAD does...does your body do OPPOSITE what your head does?
Galatians 4:9 But now that you know God--or rather are known by God--how is it that you are turning back to those weak and miserable forces? Do you wish to be enslaved by them all over again?
oh...I bet you think Paul is calling the Torah weak miserable and enslaving...LOL...oh my...perhaps you forget the CELTS have their own customs calendars and ways they worshipped before God KNEW them as obedient to Him...

remember how pagans do things to MERIT favor or protection from their gods...well...that’s what they were doing...

Galatians 4:3 So also, when we were children, we were enslaved under the basic principles of the world.
no surprise you miss the complexity of this study by Paul...heir is NOT different than slave as child but then the FATHER freed of from WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH and we received adoption as sons...no longer serving those which by nature are NOT gods...of course there is YOU who feel it necessary to serve how ever you please and make every day Holy and NOT AS HE SERVED the Father...

Colossians 2:20 If you have died with Christ to the spiritual forces of the world, why, as though you still belonged to the world, do you submit to its regulations:
again you miss the fact that Paul was NOT talking about the OT Law but the commandment of men verse 22 and a self imposed religion verse 23...HMMMM...sound familiar? SELF IMPOSED idolatry of “every day is Holy...eat whatever you want”...yup that is YOU

umm...sure....ok...so when do you expect to make it “on earth as it is in heaven”?

Or do you really expect to keep eating cats rats bats and wombats in the new earth?