RANSOM FOR MANY OR ALL ?

Wick Stick

I am still asking God to help me understand more fully...
Asking is fine. But doing is better. Study and you'll find out.

...but I believe that the 'proven saved' view is probably the best plain reading of Scripture...that everyone or almost everyone behaves very differently by being changed and made into a new person after believing. I don't think that every true Christian becomes the perfect ascetic radically loving saint, but in most of them there must be a big change if Scripture is to be belved. What do you think?
1Co 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

No manifestation, no saved. Easy.

thborn

Asking is fine. But doing is better. Study and you'll find out.

1Co 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

No manifestation, no saved. Easy.

True, I intend to never stop studying. Despite that so many have studied and come to so many different answers, I believe that True Believers can know many things through God's grace by approaching the Scripture with an open heart and a desire to give God all the glory and a willingness to let go of human politics, social teachings, and personal goals.

Zeke

Dualistic first Adam, beliefs in death and judgment is a dream until you understate you came down because no one goes up who hasn't came down, every one comes down with Christ asleep who never dies permanent. When you judge it creates your world of outward shadows that promotes outside side fulfillment that's fake..

God's Truth

Nope... try again.... your supposed "mystery" was written by Isaiah LONG BEFORE that.

The "mystery" is the "revelation".

Try these:

Romans 16:25 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past,

Ephesians 3:3 that is, the mystery made known to me by revelation, as I have already written briefly.

Paul is explaining Jesus to the Gentiles who were once without God and now brought to God through Jesus. It is what Peter taught, but Paul was the one eventually sent far away to the Gentiles to tell them.

God's Truth

Thats in your religion, however in my Faith, those my Jesus Christ died for are Justified and have been justified by His death even before they are born sinners.

Go by what the Bible says and not your false teachers. One is not justified until they believe and obey Jesus.

Must repent of sins to be justified:

Luke 18:13 And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me a sinner!’ 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be 4 humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.

We have to have FAITH FIRST to be JUSTIFIED.

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,

God's Truth

What Jesus do you mean ? The One who died only for His Sheep ? Or the so called jesus that died for everyone and made salvation possible for them ?

Jesus came and told us how to be sheep.

We do that by obeying his voice, humbling ourselves as he says to do, and repent of our sins.

beloved57

Go by what the Bible says and not your false teachers. One is not justified until they believe and obey Jesus.

Must repent of sins to be justified:

Luke 18:13 And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me a sinner!’ 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be 4 humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.

We have to have FAITH FIRST to be JUSTIFIED.

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,

I do go by scripture, but you dont !

God's Truth

I do go by scripture, but you dont !

If you went by the scriptures then you would stop saying we are not justified by faith when the scriptures say we are.