Acts 2:34

God's Truth

Since God is everywhere present, He can operate both from heaven and earth at the same time.

Yes, indeed The Lord is God the Father, whereas, My Lord, ie, David's, as well as ours, refers to Jesus Christ

Nothing you said takes away the fact that God the Father came as a son of man.

oatmeal

Nothing you said takes away the fact that God the Father came as a son of man.

Really?

So the son of man is different than the son of God?

It was the word that became flesh.

Word as in logos can be defined as message.

The greatest message God can send is information about himself which is what God did.

He sent information about himself via the written and spoken logos and via the word in the flesh as well as other manners.

We learn about God from His written logos.

He written logos communicates God to us most notably by communicating information about His son who always did the Father's will as well as many other subjects

oatmeal

Jesus was with His Father before the world was.... not an opinion... it's scripture.

According as God chose us in him before the foundation of the world. Ephesians 1:4

Since we did not exist at that time, how did God choose us way back then?

How could he know us do well before we even existed to choose us?

oatmeal

I have... you don't listen.

I can read from your reply why you have such a problem figuring out scripture.

You think I can actually hear you.

This, as far as I can figure is not an audio based website.

We communicate with written words here for the most part.

We see, not hear, the words on our screens.

It is therefore impossible therefore for me to "listen" to you.

Scripture has to be read with the eyes for it to start.

Please read
c
​​​

Right Divider

Body part
There is only one God, and he is the Father. That is scripture. Look it up.

You've been shown the error of this many times and yet you continue to try to force your "story" on the Bible.

Jesus was WITH HIS FATHER long before He took upon Himself human flesh.

Joh 17:5 KJV And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

You know what would be awesome? If you started to believe the Bible.

Right Divider

Body part

God's Truth

You've been shown the error of this many times and yet you continue to try to force your "story" on the Bible.

Jesus was WITH HIS FATHER long before He took upon Himself human flesh.

Joh 17:5 KJV And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

You know what would be awesome? If you started to believe the Bible.

There is only one God, and he is the Father. That is scripture. Look it up.

God's Truth

Really?

So the son of man is different than the son of God?
Where do you get that?
It was the word that became flesh.

Jesus is the Word.

Word as in logos can be defined as message.
You try, but can't change the truth, the truth that says the Word was God and made himself flesh.

The greatest message God can send is information about himself which is what God did.

God came as a man. There are many prophets, but only one time did God Himself come as a man.

God's Truth

Your REJECTION of John 17:5 is duly noted.

I believe ALL of the Bible.

Don't lie, I don't deny that scripture ..I have used that scripture many times to prove to you that Jesus is God the Father come as a Son.

You believe all of the Bible, you say, then tell me where the Bible says there is only ONE GOD AND HE IS THE FATHER.

oatmeal

Where do you get that?

Jesus is the Word.

You try, but can't change the truth, the truth that says the Word was God and made himself flesh.

God came as a man. There are many prophets, but only one time did God Himself come as a man.

God the Father is not the son.

How you could possibly assume they are identical is beyond me.

God is the word, Jesus is the word, scripture is the word.

and interestingly, when we live by scripture, what are we at least in part?

God is not a man, God is spirit. John 4:24

God's Truth

God the Father is not the son.

The Son is the Word and the Word was God and came in the flesh. That is all scripture.

How you could possibly assume they are identical is beyond me.

Jesus says he only SAYS and only DOES what the Father says and does; and, when you see Jesus, you can say, "I see the Father".

God is the word, Jesus is the word, scripture is the word.

God is the Word and Jesus is the Word. Scripture is the written words of God.

and interestingly, when we live by scripture, what are we at least in part?

We are not God, but we are to become more and more like Him.

God is not a man, God is spirit. John 4:24

God came as a man. Jesus is the Spirit.

Jesus is Spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

2 Corinthians 3:18 And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into His image with intensifying glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Those scriptures plainly say Jesus is the Spirit.

Read this scripture:

1 Corinthians 3:16 Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?

Now tell me, do you have Jesus in you?

Right Divider

Body part
Don't lie, I don't deny that scripture ..I have used that scripture many times to prove to you that Jesus is God the Father come as a Son.
That scripture shows, CLEARLY, that Jesus was the SON BEFORE He came to earth.... before the world was.

So, YES, you do deny that scripture if you insist that the SON did not come, sent by His Father.

You believe all of the Bible, you say, then tell me where the Bible says there is only ONE GOD AND HE IS THE FATHER.
FALSE... God is the Father AND the Son AND the Holy Spirit.

Those that deny that Jesus is God use that scripture that you're abusing to deny the deity of Christ.