WORLD UPSIDE DOWN - BIBLICAL FLAT EARTH DOCUMENTARY

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This documentary is professional with no nonsense and it explains this topic with scripture and science. If this is removed it is a mistake and indicates real censorship. God created and the earth is not what billions of people think it is. Please pay attention to the two or four videos that will be presented in this Thread. If this place is still "too intelligent and mature" to listen then please move on and ignore this like many other obvious truths and facts. I hope this finds you all well and God bless you all here at TOL, the original theology forum.
World Upside Down - Biblical Flat Earth Documentary

1 Hour

Last edited by a moderator:

Right Divider

Body part
Next idiotic false fact... "you cannot flood a ball spinning at 66,000 MPH"

Now he's confusing the rotation of the earth with the motion of the earth around the sun.

This guy cannot even keep simple facts straight.

BTW... rotating at 1000 MPH at the equator is not so "fast". That's ONE rotation PER DAY.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Watch it a few times so that MAYBE something sinks in to your old, slow indoctrinated minds. This is scripture guys, how can you possibly pretend to be correct? It's Pride !!!

Lon

You are actually hilarious. I thought I knew you you but WOW. Kiss butt much?

I was laughing at "one per day." It wasn't at your expense. Try not to be thin-skinned. Read it again, it wasn't at your expense either, just 'once a day' which everybody knows, so it made me laugh.

Right Divider

Body part
Watch it a few times so that MAYBE something sinks in to your old, slow indoctrinated minds. This is scripture guys, how can you possibly pretend to be correct? It's Pride !!!

You're hilarious PJ... No it's not "scripture". It's you trying to force scripture to agree with your story. It's PRIDE!!!! YOURS!!!!

BTW, thanks for the insults.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That video starts right out with some false facts. patrick jane You are so gullible.

The speed of a bullet out of a gun is more like 1000 m/s (minimum) which is WELL over 2200 MPH.

I know, you found a provable error in the first few seconds right? So now you can ignore the entire video, which you did because you have nothing new to learn. You already know enough to get to heaven and anything that even questions "science" is ignored by you. Cosmology is not science but simply dozens of unrepeatable and unprovable THEORIES. I have a theory too, based entirely on the word of God. I've honed my skills on the scriptures if you'd like to be embarrassed and "taught". Scriptures that only a fool can ignore.I'm not calling you a fool to be clear, just that In my opinion, fools ignore certain scriptures among other obvious truths.

I am posting here to present my beliefs, which I have a right to do until I'm banned and censored. I already saw I am a Trainee now, but everyone knows I'm a TOL legend and maybe the most infamous. So, do your acts folks until you pass away, play your games and look me up - IF YOU MAKE THE LIST - and then tell me how wrong I was while in the earth.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Next idiotic false fact... "you cannot flood a ball spinning at 66,000 MPH"

Now he's confusing the rotation of the earth with the motion of the earth around the sun.

This guy cannot even keep simple facts straight.

BTW... rotating at 1000 MPH at the equator is not so "fast". That's ONE rotation PER DAY.

Hey Lon, how's your calvinism?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Several proofs and I mean PROOFS are presented after the first few minutes of this video and throughout. There is no dialogue in the video so please WATCH and READ, pretty simple unless you just can't find the time . . . or you can't entertain a thought . . . or if you already know the earth because uh, uh, the internet. https://www.bitchute.com/video/0llFo8PxJSI/

Admin edit - post restored.

Right Divider

Body part
I know, you found a provable error in the first few seconds right?
You don't think that a RIDICULOUS, GROSS error in the first few seconds of your "professional documentary" is a problem?

So now you can ignore the entire video, which you did because you have nothing new to learn.
I've seen all the nonsense before. There is no need to waste my time.

You already know enough to get to heaven and anything that even questions "science" is ignored by you.
You've been shown the real science many times. Why are you immune to it?

Cosmology is not science but simply dozens of unrepeatable and unprovable THEORIES.
My cosmology is based on God's Word and the thing that we can CLEARLY observe for ourselves.

I have a theory too, based entirely on the word of God.
That is entirely incorrect, though I know that you've convinced yourself otherwise.

I've honed my skills on the scriptures if you'd like to be embarrassed and "taught". Scriptures that only a fool can ignore.I'm not calling you a fool to be clear, just that In my opinion, fools ignore certain scriptures among other obvious truths.
You pervert the scripture in an effort to "prove" that it supports your silly ideas.

I am posting here to present my beliefs, which I have a right to do until I'm banned and censored. I already saw I am a Trainee now, but everyone knows I'm a TOL legend and maybe the most infamous. So, do your acts folks until you pass away, play your games and look me up - IF YOU MAKE THE LIST - and then tell me how wrong I was while in the earth.
Here is a simple thing for you to ponder.

We can see clearly by observing the moon that it is a sphere. If the moon is a sphere, why do you think that the earth is not?

Last edited:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
FYI Bit Chute is not a forum. It a video site. Video shares from there are not a breach of the rules.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Members need to try and add a little more substance to their posts than just a link. Ask the member what the link is. If they explain the link, then you are free to ignore. A position that is defensible can be described.

And please do not denigrate members, no matter how out there their views may seem to you. Lets keeps this civil. :)

Right Divider

Body part
Did you watch the video? Or are you sitting down doing nothing . . . Because you already know. Coronavirus will hopefully rid the world of brain dead folks.

Wishing death on those that disagree with you? That's pretty evil PJ.

Your flat earth antics have been thoroughly debunked. Get over it and accept the truth.

I'll ask again... we can clearly observe that the moon is a globe... why would God make the earth different?