HEBREWS 9 THE NEW TESTAMENT WAS FOR ISRAEL ONLY

DougE

Hebrews 9:8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:

9:9 Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;

The Hebrews did not have access unto the holiest of the first tabernacle, but by the blood of Jesus they could enter into it boldly (Hebrews 10:19-20). The Hebrews could not find their required perfection (Hebrews 6:1) in the first tabernacle, nor in the Levitical priesthood (Hebrews 7:11).

9:10 Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.

There were ordinances imposed on the Hebrews in regard to meats and drinks (Leviticus 11:2) and divers washings, which are baptisms (Hebrews 6:2 Hebrews 10:22 Exodus 29:4 Exodus 30:20-21 Leviticus 17:16).

9:11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;

9:12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

The blood of bulls and goats could never take away sins (Hebrews 10:4). These sacrifices were only foreshadowing the sacrifice of Christ, and were accepted by the faith placed in them by those who were obedient in offering them (1 Samuel 15:22).

9:15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Christ came only unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Jeremiah 50:6 Psalm 119:176 Matthew 15:24), to confirm the promises made unto the fathers of Israel (Romans 15:8).

Christ shed his blood for the new testament, on behalf of Israel alone (Luke 22:20). Christ died and shed his blood for the redemption of the transgressions committed by Israel under the first testament according to Hebrews 9:15.

The mystery that the blood of Christ was extended also to the church, the body of Christ, was at first only revealed to Paul (2 Corinthians 12:7 Romans 3:25 Romans 5:9 1 Corinthians 10:16 Ephesians 1:7 Colossians 1:14).

9:16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

9:17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

9:18 Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood.

Without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin (Hebrews 9:22).

9:19 For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people,

9:20 Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.

The new testament is for Israel, to forgive their iniquity (Jeremiah 31:34); it is only by God's grace and wisdom, that the blood shed by Christ for Israel's new testament forgiveness has been applied to the church, the body of Christ.

9:26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

The Lord Jesus Christ will return at the end of the world, and through the new covenant made with Israel, blot out their sin, give them a new heart to keep his law, and be a light to the Gentiles according to his purpose (Acts 3:19 Ezekiel 36:26 Isaiah 60:3).

Bradley D

Christ did come first to Israel and was rejected. Christ then sent His disciples and Paul out to the nations. For us all Christ is now the High Priest thus we have gain entrance through Christ through the Holy Veil into the presence of God the Father.

God's Truth

Christ did come first to Israel and was rejected.
Jesus was not rejected by the Jews who had faith in God before Jesus came.
The lost sheep of Israel were God's and they had to go through Jesus to remain God's.

Not all Jews had faith, but the ones who did believed and obeyed Jesus, and the Jews who did not have faith in God before Jesus came, they were cut off and hardened while Jesus walked the earth.

John 17:6 "I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

Jesus came for those who were already sheep, and then the rest of the Jews were bound to the place of the Gentiles.

All can become as sheep and be saved, since Jesus was crucified.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

About the cut off Jews---

Romans 11:23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

Many Jews and many Gentiles get saved, and some do not; but, all have the same chance if they believe and obey Jesus.

Even the cut off Jews can be forgiven and saved:

Acts 2:22 "Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know. 23 This man was handed over to you by God's set purpose and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross.

That is about the people who were CUT OFF and NOT saved.

Now listen to what they have to do to GET SAVED:

36 “Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah.”
37 When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, “Brothers, what shall we do?”
38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call.”
40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.” 41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

God's Truth

The Hebrews did not have access unto the holiest of the first tabernacle, but by the blood of Jesus they could enter into it boldly. The Hebrews could not find their required perfection in the first tabernacle, nor in the Levitical priesthood.

The Gentiles were without God because they did not do that which was required to enter the covenant.

Read Ephesians 2.

There were ordinances imposed on the Hebrews in regard to meats and drinks and divers washings, which are baptisms.

The blood of bulls and goats could never take away sins. These sacrifices were only foreshadowing the sacrifice of Christ, and were accepted by the faith placed in them by those who were obedient in offering them.

Christ came only unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel o confirm the promises made unto the fathers of Israel.

Christ shed his blood for the new testament, on behalf of Israel alone. Christ died and shed his blood for the redemption of the transgressions committed by Israel under the first testament.

The mystery that the blood of Christ was extended also to the church, the body of Christ, was at first only revealed to Paul

No, it was taught by JESUS, and Peter even taught it and preached to Cornelius and his whole household and they received the Holy Spirit just as the Jews did.

The Faith of the Centurion

Matthew 8 5When Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to him, asking for help. 6“Lord,” he said, “my servant lies at home paralyzed, suffering terribly.”

7Jesus said to him, “Shall I come and heal him?”

8The centurion replied, “Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed. 9For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and that one, ‘Come,’ and he comes. I say to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.”

10When Jesus heard this, he was amazed and said to those following him, “Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith. 11I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. 12But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

1 John 4:14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.

John 4:42 They said to the woman, "We now believe not only because of your words; we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man truly is the Savior of the world."

John 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

John 3:17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.

You were taught wrong and preach your false beliefs to everyone you can.

The new testament is for Israel, to forgive their iniquity it is only by God's grace and wisdom, that the blood shed by Christ for Israel's new testament forgiveness has been applied to the church, the body of Christ.

No, God made the plan for salvation through Jesus before He created anything.

The Lord Jesus Christ will return at the end of the world, and through the new covenant made with Israel, blot out their sin,

No way, for when Jesus comes again, it will be to those who have salvation already.

When Jesus comes again, it will NOT to bear sin. So how do you EVER get the Jews can be forgiven of sins when he comes back?

Hebrews 9:28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

DougE

The Gentiles were without God because they did not do that which was required to enter the covenant.

Read Ephesians 2.

No, it was taught by JESUS, and Peter even taught it and preached to Cornelius and his whole household and they received the Holy Spirit just as the Jews did.

The Faith of the Centurion

Matthew 8 5When Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to him, asking for help. 6“Lord,” he said, “my servant lies at home paralyzed, suffering terribly.”

7Jesus said to him, “Shall I come and heal him?”

8The centurion replied, “Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed. 9For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and that one, ‘Come,’ and he comes. I say to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.”

10When Jesus heard this, he was amazed and said to those following him, “Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith. 11I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. 12But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

1 John 4:14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.

John 4:42 They said to the woman, "We now believe not only because of your words; we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man truly is the Savior of the world."

John 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

John 3:17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.

You were taught wrong and preach your false beliefs to everyone you can.

No, God made the plan for salvation through Jesus before He created anything.

No way, for when Jesus comes again, it will be to those who have salvation already.

When Jesus comes again, it will NOT to bear sin. So how do you EVER get the Jews can be forgiven of sins when he comes back?

Hebrews 9:28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Gentiles could always be blessed through faith, the Gentiles that believed Jesus is Christ, the Son of God were blessed during the time of Jesus's and the twelve's earthly ministries.

When Christ returns the believing nation of Israel will have their sins blotted out, it is future:

Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

God's Truth

Gentiles could always be blessed through faith, the Gentiles that believed Jesus is Christ, the Son of God were blessed during the time of Jesus's and the twelve's earthly ministries.

Jesus came for those who were saved by belief in God. Gentiles were not yet able to be grafted in as an heir until Jesus was crucified.

When Christ returns the believing nation of Israel will have their sins blotted out, it is future:
No such thing as every person claiming to be of the nation of Israel going to have salvation. The Bible says not all who are from Israel are Israel. That means they have to be saved individually.

I gave you scripture that says when Jesus comes again IT WILL NOT be to bear sin. Too late for ANYONE to have sins forgiven by then. That is why we are told to be ready and that Jesus comes as a thief in the night.

Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

That was done when Jesus came the first time.
31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Read it all more carefully. Everyone's sins are wiped out when they are saved, and when Jesus comes he will come for those who are saved and waiting for him.