WHICH CHURCH WAS HEBREWS WRITTEN TO?

God's Truth

Then they're not a gentile anymore... no gentiles in the covenant.

They didn’t change their ethnicity. They are Gentiles who are converts to Judaism.
You have been going against me saying it could not happen, and now you are making a case for it. They are NOT blood related to Abraham. They are GENTILES who became converts. So no mixed messages from you, okay?

God's Truth

Clearly you have no understanding of figures of speech in the English language.

Metaphor means not literally. The things which are SPIRITUAL might seem like metaphors to some, but that is false since it is describing that which is spiritual.

Take for instance when Jesus said to eat his flesh. Jesus wasn’t speaking a metaphor, which means not literally, for Jesus wanted us to literally eat his flesh, which he is saying is SPIRITUALLY.

John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.

Notice Jesus didn’t say he wasn’t speaking literally; or that he was speaking metaphorically?

Jesus was speaking literally about that which is spiritual.

That is how we enter the spiritual realm, the spiritual realm with Jesus.

We spiritually eat Jesus' flesh by obeying his words.

Right Divider

Body part
Read the scripture more carefully, it says the Gentiles obeyed false gods and THAT is why they were not known by God and NOT in the covenant.

We have to be a slave to OBEDIENCE to God in order to belong to God.

We have to do what God says to do to belong to Him, or we do what the devil says and belong to him.

Romans 6:16 Don't you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey--whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

1 John 3:10 This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God's child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.

Bible mashing at its finest.

Right Divider

Body part
They didn’t change their ethnicity. They are Gentiles who are converts to Judaism.
You have been going against me saying it could not happen, and now you are making a case for it. They are NOT blood related to Abraham. They are GENTILES who became converts. So no mixed messages from you, okay?
How do you know that they are not "blood related to Abraham"?

Right Divider

Body part
Metaphor means not literally. The things which are SPIRITUAL might seem like metaphors to some, but that is false since it is describing that which is spiritual.

Take for instance when Jesus said to eat his flesh. Jesus wasn’t speaking a metaphor, which means not literally, for Jesus wanted us to literally eat his flesh, which he is saying is SPIRITUALLY.

John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.

Notice Jesus didn’t say he wasn’t speaking literally; or that he was speaking metaphorically?

Jesus was speaking literally about that which is spiritual.

That is how we enter the spiritual realm, the spiritual realm with Jesus.

We spiritually eat Jesus' flesh by obeying his words.

You cannot ever take context into account when you read the Bible. It's no wonder that you remain very confused.

Can I ask you an honest question? Were you a Jehovah's Witness at one point? Or was there some other similar group that you belonged to?

God's Truth

Paul did not "preach the new covenant" at all; Paul preached the gospel of the grace of God. Paul preached the cross.
You were given scripture where PAUL SAYS he is the minister of the NEW COVENANT; the same one and only covenant that Jesus made when he walked the earth. Paul even quotes JESUS making the covenant.

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

1 Corinthians 11:25 In the same way, after supper He took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."

They used to get together and mimic the Lord's Supper as a remembrance to remind them of the covenant THAT JESUS MADE.

God's Truth

You cannot ever take context into account when you read the Bible. It's no wonder that you remain very confused.

Can I ask you an honest question? Were you a Jehovah's Witness at one point? Or was there some other similar group that you belonged to?

This is just more rhetoric for not engaging in real talk about God.

God's Truth

I was not ever a Jehovah Witness.

God's Truth

You have to obey the CORRECT set of Jesus' commands.

Do you obey Matthew 16:20?

You MASH things so badly that you cannot see the divisions that God put in the Bible.
No, not just because you say so. You have no word from God on that.

I obey everything that Jesus says to do to get saved.

Jesus tells us how to get saved. His words are not mashed and they are not only for a limited time and not only for the lost sheep of Israel.