Does God still speak today?

God's Truth

He's never stepped down from His Throne, granted, but: the god of this world deceives more than half those on this earth and we just plod along as if his lies are Truth. When The Body of Christ rises up in the power and authority she's been given, we'll eliminate the problems we now face, including Death. Until that day: we have men in charge who aren't anointed or appointed but merely elected or appointed by the previous dictator (Kim Jong Un for example) who don't come anywhere close to doing God's Will. When Jesus takes charge of this planet for the 1,000 years described in Revelation, you will see changes which will bring back the Paradise that He designed this planet to be.Yes, but He still is SEATED, expecting 'till His enemies are made His footstool.Yes, but His reign from Jerusalem will be different from the Church Age not unlike when the law made a difference over nomadic tribes when they were given to Israel.This will occur after the 1,000 years of His perfect order upon this earth.

The Bible says Jesus is above all rule. All authority has been given to him.

That means Jesus is ruling now.

Aimiel

I don't think you understand that authority in this earth was given to Adam in Eden. He then committed high treason against God which gave authority to Satan. Jesus won the victory at Calvary, but elected to allow His disciples to enforce that victory; until He comes for a victorious church who subjects all of His enemies to Him. That day has not yet come. We have the ability to reject God and He won't overthrow free will. This earth is still in a fallen condition. When He takes the authority that belongs to Him and ascends His Throne in Jerusalem, there will be no more sin, disease, death or division. This will become the Paradise that He designed. Does any of this make any sense to you? Have you ever studied Revelation? It's a fascinating study; especially when you read several different authors from various denminations' summary from their studies.

God's Truth

I don't think you understand that authority in this earth was given to Adam in Eden. He then committed high treason against God which gave authority to Satan. Jesus won the victory at Calvary, but elected to allow His disciples to enforce that victory; until He comes for a victorious church who subjects all of His enemies to Him. That day has not yet come. We have the ability to reject God and He won't overthrow free will. This earth is still in a fallen condition. When He takes the authority that belongs to Him and ascends His Throne in Jerusalem, there will be no more sin, disease, death or division. This will become the Paradise that He designed. Does any of this make any sense to you? Have you ever studied Revelation? It's a fascinating study; especially when you read several different authors from various denminations' summary from their studies.

Just because people go against the King now doesn't mean the King isn't ruling now, know what I mean?
Do you think that Jesus is going to sit on a thrown made by men in a temple on this earth?

Aimiel

I have no idea what you mean, since you're not explaining yourself. I do know that He holds all authority in Heaven and Earth; but I don't think that you realize that He gave that authority to us, in this life. We are capable of doing greater miracles than what He did. He said so. I believe Him. Do you?

I don't doubt but that He will sit on a throne, but I don't believe He will make it. Men will. Scripture says so. He will destroy every single one of His enemies with a single word when His Foot touches the Mount of Olives, upon His return. This will be at the end of the seven years of great tribulation. The temple will be restored. Sacrifices will take place until the 'abomination of desolation' Daniel spoke of.

God's Truth

I have no idea what you mean, since you're not explaining yourself. I do know that He holds all authority in Heaven and Earth; but I don't think that you realize that He gave that authority to us, in this life. We are capable of doing greater miracles than what He did. He said so. I believe Him. Do you?
You are NOT doing greater things than he did.

Jesus said his apostle would do greater things.

I don't doubt but that He will sit on a throne, but I don't believe He will make it. Men will. Scripture says so. He will destroy every single one of His enemies with a single word when His Foot touches the Mount of Olives, upon His return. This will be at the end of the seven years of great tribulation. The temple will be restored. Sacrifices will take place until the 'abomination of desolation' Daniel spoke of.
You don't believe he will make it?

Aimiel

You are NOT doing greater things than he did.
Not yet. Should He prompt me to do so: I certainly will.
Jesus said his apostle would do greater things.
Every promise in Scripture can be related to any believer. You should already know this.
You don't believe he will make it?
No, I believe that He already made the raw materials, but He likes to have men do His bidding so that they can be rewarded for serving Him. Denying the Truths in His Word is NOT serving Him, it's serving the enemy.

God's Truth

Not yet. Should He prompt me to do so: I certainly will.[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]
Every promise in Scripture can be related to any believer. You should already know this.
No, I believe that He already made the raw materials, but He likes to have men do His bidding so that they can be rewarded for serving Him. Denying the Truths in His Word is NOT serving Him, it's serving the enemy.

No one is going to do greater things than Jesus. Jesus said it to those who helped him lay the foundation.

Aimiel

No one is going to do greater things than Jesus. Jesus said it to those who helped him lay the foundation.
You'll have to make up your mind... If He said it: it will happen. If He said it and it didn't happen: He's a liar. We both know He's never lied. We also know the apostles didn't walk on water, feed 15,000 people or ascend into Heaven; much less: exceed His miracles. He MUST have been speaking to the End Time Saints (read: you and me). I find that exciting.

God's Truth

You'll have to make up your mind... If He said it: it will happen. If He said it and it didn't happen: He's a liar. We both know He's never lied. We also know the apostles didn't walk on water, feed 15,000 people or ascend into Heaven; much less: exceed His miracles. He MUST have been speaking to the End Time Saints (read: you and me). I find that exciting.

You are mocking Jesus.

God's Truth

I know you are... but what am I?

No one is doing those things. God already testified to the gospel with signs and miracles.

All the things the apostles did were not written down.

They might have done all those things Jesus did and more.

We know people spoke in tongues and other things.

God's Truth

Aimiel
Here are some insulting things you said to me in this thread...just in case you want to make a big deal over me using the word 'lie'.
It did bother me that you said my thinking was darkened. It also was really rude when you started attacking my mental abilities.

For your next trick; will you put a sack over his head with a group of friends standing around him and punch him and then ask him to prophesy who hit him?
Your complete lack of understanding is glaringly obvious.
Sorry about your delusion, but He has yet to be enthroned.
Obviously you're not capable of critical thinking.
I don't buy into that nonsense. Could you please elaborate?
Denying the Truths in His Word is NOT serving Him, it's serving the enemy.

Aimiel

No one is doing those things.
That's only your opinion.QUOTE]
God already testified to the gospel with signs and miracles.
[/QUOTE]Yes. So?
All the things the apostles did were not written down.
Again: so what?
They might have done all those things Jesus did and more.
Um... no. Had that been so, it would have been reported and documented.
We know people spoke in tongues and other things.
Still do.
Here is some insulting things you said to me in this thread...just in case you want to make a big deal over me using the word 'lie'.
I'm sorry, I still don't see one single lie. I may have insulted your obvious lack of intelligence, but I can't help myself... what with your arrogance and darkened understanding. It certainly can't be overlooked. You make yourself look so foolish that it begs for insults.

God's Truth

That's only your opinion.Yes. So?Again: so what?Um... no. Had that been so, it would have been reported and documented

John 21:25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

2 John 1:12
Though I have many things to write to you, I do not want to do so with paper and ink; but I hope to come to you and speak face to face, so that your joy may be made full.

John 20:30
Therefore many other signs Jesus also performed in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book;

1 Thessalonians 5:1
Now as to the times and the epochs, brethren, you have no need of anything to be written to you.

Revelation 10:4
When the seven peals of thunder had spoken, I was about to write; and I heard a voice from heaven saying, "Seal up the things which the seven peals of thunder have spoken and do not write them."

.Still do.
I'm sorry, I still don't see one single lie. I may have insulted your obvious lack of intelligence, but I can't help myself... what with your arrogance and darkened understanding. It certainly can't be overlooked. You make yourself look so foolish that it begs for insults.

That is just too ugly. Try to stick with debating the scriptures.

Aimiel

John 21:25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.
I bolded and underlined His Name. It doesn't say, "apostles," it says, "Jesus."
2 John 1:12
Though I have many things to write to you, I do not want to do so with paper and ink; but I hope to come to you and speak face to face, so that your joy may be made full.

John 20:30
Therefore many other signs Jesus also performed in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book;

1 Thessalonians 5:1
Now as to the times and the epochs, brethren, you have no need of anything to be written to you.

Revelation 10:4
When the seven peals of thunder had spoken, I was about to write; and I heard a voice from heaven saying, "Seal up the things which the seven peals of thunder have spoken and do not write them."
ibid
That is just too ugly. Try to stick with debating the scriptures.
Ditto. You always get offended, when those who are attempting to debate you are merely stating Truth and you reject what they've said out-of-hand without even considering the fact that you just might be WRONG (which, by the way, most of the time: you ARE). You need to grow up. You're childish and resort to calling people liars and worse for no good reason. This type of ranting demonstrates a severely dark understanding and lack of intelligence. If you think that stating such is 'ugly' or an insult then steer clear of where grown-ups attempt to share Biblical Truths with one another and clear up misunderstandings.

God's Truth

You always get offended, when those who are attempting to debate you are merely stating Truth and you reject what they've said out-of-hand without even considering the fact that you just might be WRONG (which, by the way, most of the time: you ARE). You need to grow up. You're childish and resort to calling people liars and worse for no good reason. This type of ranting demonstrates a severely dark understanding and lack of intelligence. If you think that stating such is 'ugly' or an insult then steer clear of where grown-ups attempt to share Biblical Truths with one another and clear up misunderstandings.

Aw come on now. How about we make up?

Aimiel

Okay... I've never held anything against you. I don't know you. I wouldn't try to attack your character for any reason, anyway. I'm merely trying to point out facts. We can push and pull without shoving or yanking on each other. It is a good thing when iron sharpens iron. Trying to sharpen iron by throwing stones doesn't make any sense. Let's stick to making the truth apparent in our arguments and each of us learning from one another, okay?

God's Truth

Okay... I've never held anything against you. I don't know you. I wouldn't try to attack your character for any reason, anyway. I'm merely trying to point out facts. We can push and pull without shoving or yanking on each other. It is a good thing when iron sharpens iron. Trying to sharpen iron by throwing stones doesn't make any sense. Let's stick to making the truth apparent in our arguments and each of us learning from one another, okay?

It is good to hear that.