Jesus saves unbelievers !

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
You are the one who picked a fight about me personally.

NO,
I did not pick a fight with you PERSONALLY.

I objectected to your Religious Beliefs.

Which I disproved by the SCRIPTURE.

It was not you YOU PERSONALLY as you have said, I was what you said.

Have you been to you doctor recently?

Tell them that you think people on the Internet are talking to YOU PERSONALLY.

They will give give good Drugs.

God's Truth

NO,
I did not pick a fight with you PERSONALLY.

I objectected to your Religious Beliefs.

Which I disproved by the SCRIPTURE.

It was not you YOU PERSONALLY as you have said, I was what you said.

Have you been to you doctor recently?

Tell them that you think people on the Internet are talking to YOU PERSONALLY.

They will give give good Drugs.

Stop attacking personally.

God's Truth

Is that because you can not address that Jesus Saves Unbelievers the Topic of the Thread before you Derailed it"?

SO Back on topic.

It seems kind of anti Calvinistic.

Everything is anti something.

Maybe Calvinism is anti Christian.

I didn't derail the thread---you just can't stop attacking.

Calvinism is false.

Jesus does not save unbelievers.

Jesus saves believers.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Amen Brother, just as Paul was shown Mercy 1 Tim. 1:13-15 because of His Unbelief, so likewise do all the objects of God's Mercy Rom. 9:23 experience the same.

Jesus absolutely saves Particular Unbelievers by His Mercy, which results in His Saving them out of a Lost state of unbelief Rom. 11:32 even while being dead in sin, by giving them His Spirit in New Birth, of which Faith / Believing is a Fruit of Gal. 5:22.

Yes, Jesus absolutely Saves these unbelievers by Turning them into Believers !

You say that God showed mercy to Paul "because of" Paul's unbelief, which is to say that Paul's unbelief was the cause of God's showing mercy to Paul, is it not? How will you now try to spin what you said in such a way as to avoid making out the creature to be the cause of God's activity? Isn't it supposed to be the other way around according to Calvinism, so as that God is the cause of the creature's activity, rather than that the creature is the cause of God's activity?

God's Truth

Who in the world are believers before they are saved? :bang::bang::bang:

Jesus says to believe THEN he will save you. It isn't so hard.

God doesn't save unbelievers, no matter how much head banging you do.

John 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins."

Mark 1:15 "The time has come," he said. "The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!"

Last edited:

Nanja

You say that God showed mercy to Paul "because of" Paul's unbelief, which is to say that Paul's unbelief was the cause of God's showing mercy to Paul, is it not? How will you now try to spin what you said in such a way as to avoid making out the creature to be the cause of God's activity? Isn't it supposed to be the other way around according to Calvinism, so as that God is the cause of the creature's activity, rather than that the creature is the cause of God's activity?

Rom. 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

beloved57

Rom. 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Yes and thats Saving Mercy Titus 3:7

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Nanja

Yes and thats Saving Mercy Titus 3:7

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Amen, Saving Mercy indeed Brother !

beloved57

Exactly, and Gods mercy is uncaused by the creature, or anything outside of Himself Rom 9:15-16

15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

Nanja

Exactly, and Gods mercy is uncaused by the creature, or anything outside of Himself Rom 9:15-16

15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

Amen, and it's God's Mercy exclusively which results in Him quickening them in time, even while they are being unbelievers and dead in sin:

Eph. 2:4-5

4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, by grace ye are saved;

Also important to note, is that God's rich Mercy was never intended for all people without exception, but only for His Chosen remnant Eph. 1:4-7.

Micah 7:18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.