Union with Christ before believing in Him !

God's Truth

Every one is in the flesh by nature and can't please God, that includes you and me Rom 8:8 !

Romans 8:7 The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God's law, nor can it do so.

Everyone does NOT have a mind governed by the flesh.

We are flesh AND spirit.

Some people want more in this life than pleasing the flesh.

beloved57

Romans 8:7 The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God's law, nor can it do so.

Everyone does NOT have a mind governed by the flesh.

We are flesh AND spirit.

Some people want more in this life than pleasing the flesh.

Everyone by nature are governed by the flesh in their minds Eph 2:2-3

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

You are not exempt !

God's Truth

Everyone by nature are governed by the flesh in their minds Eph 2:2-3

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

You are not exempt !

Not everyone only lives to please the flesh. You are being irresponsible with the word of God.

God's Truth

Yes they do, they can't help it!

I can easily prove you wrong.

Not everyone only wants to please their flesh.

I know for myself I wanted something more than this life has to offer.

Look to what the Bible says.

The Bible says there are righteous people.

You look only to the scriptures that speak of those who did wrong.

Not everyone is like a leopard who cannot change their spots.

Not everyone is only accustomed to doing evil.

beloved57

I can easily prove you wrong.

Not everyone only wants to please their flesh.

I know for myself I wanted something more than this life has to offer.

Look to what the Bible says.

The Bible says there are righteous people.

You look only to the scriptures that speak of those who did wrong.

Not everyone is like a leopard who cannot change their spots.

Not everyone is only accustomed to doing evil.

You can not prove the scriptures wrong! This is all men by nature in the flesh Eph 2:2-3!

God's Truth

You can not prove the scriptures wrong! This is all men by nature in the flesh Eph 2:2-3!

That scripture does not say all only desired to please their flesh.

It just is not there.

God wants you to dig deep inside your heart, where you spirit is.

God is the Father of our Spirits, and obeying Jesus gives life to our spirit. God wants to give life to the spirits we all have inside us. God also wants to live in our hearts with us, after we prepare our hearts for Him.

beloved57

That scripture does not say all only desired to please their flesh.

It just is not there.

God wants you to dig deep inside your heart, where you spirit is.

God is the Father of our Spirits, and obeying Jesus gives life to our spirit. God wants to give life to the spirits we all have inside us. God also wants to live in our hearts with us, after we prepare our hearts for Him.

That's one's condition by nature, in the flesh! That includes you and in the flesh man can't please God Rom 8:8!

Do you need to be shown the many scriptures about righteous people before the Holy Spirit was given to all believers?

Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Romans 3

9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:
16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:
17 And the way of peace have they not known:
18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Before any man or woman can believe in or on Christ regarding Justification or Salvation, they must first be in Union with Him Spiritually, that is already abiding in Him, we know this by Christ's words here Jn 15:5...

We know that you are not
emoticones_gestos_cruzando-los-dedos2_en.PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
united with him because you do not believe in the Jesus of scripture (Jn 1:1-3).

See:

Jehovah's False Witnesses

As a reminder Beloved57 is number 19 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in the misc. category. :burnlib:

beloved57

Do you need to be shown the many scriptures about righteous people before the Holy Spirit was given to all believers?

I don't believe you believe scripture or understand them! Man by nature in the flesh can't please God Rom 8:8 can't obey God Rom 8:7!

God's Truth

Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
I have no idea how you think that means there are no righteous people.
Do you really think your misunderstanding of that scripture nullifies all these scriptures:

Genesis 32:28 Then the man said, "Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome."

There were righteous people who obeyed God before Jesus came, and after Jesus.

Luke 1:6 Both of them were righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord's commands and decrees blamelessly.

Genesis 6:8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

Genesis 7:1 The LORD then said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.

Luke 2:25 Now there was a man in Jerusalem called Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was on him.

John 1:47 When Jesus saw Nathanael approaching, he said of him, "Here truly is an Israelite in whom there is no deceit."

Job 1:1, 8 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God...

1 Kings 9:4 And if you will walk before me, as David your father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness...

1 Kings 15:5 For David had done what was right in the eyes of the LORD and had not failed to keep any of the LORD's commands all the days of his life--except in the case of Uriah the Hittite.

Genesis 17:1 When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, "I am God Almighty; walk before me faithfully and be blameless.

Genesis 26:4-5 I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."

Luke 1:30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God.

Acts 22:12 "A man named Ananias came to see me. He was a devout observer of the law and highly respected by all the Jews living there.

Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death: "He could not be found, because God had taken him away." For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God.

Genesis 5:24 Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away.

Luke 2:37 and then was a widow until she was eighty-four. She never left the temple but worshiped night and day, fasting and praying.

Luke 8:15 “… these are the ones who have heard the word in an honest and good heart, and hold it fast, and bear fruit with perseverance.”

Matthew 12:35 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.

John 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Genesis 22:18 and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me."

Acts 10:22 The men replied, "We have come from Cornelius the centurion. He is a righteous and God-fearing man, who is respected by all the Jewish people. A holy angel told him to ask you to come to his house so that he could hear what you have to say."

Acts 10:35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,
Luke 7:4 When they came to Jesus, they pleaded earnestly with him, "This man deserves to have you do this,

Psalm 69:28 May they be blotted out of the book of life and not be listed with the righteous.

Matthew 12:35

A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.

Luke 8:15

But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the word, retain it, and by persevering produce a crop.

From these scriptures, we see that Jesus himself says there are good people.

Romans 3

9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:
16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:
17 And the way of peace have they not known:
18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Paul is just explaining that Jews were sinful too.

Where do you get that means no one ever was righteous? You have to throw away many scriptures to maintain your Calvinistic view.

beloved57

I have no idea how you think that means there are no righteous people.
Do you really think your misunderstanding of that scripture nullifies all these scriptures:

Genesis 32:28 Then the man said, "Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome."

There were righteous people who obeyed God before Jesus came, and after Jesus.

Luke 1:6 Both of them were righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord's commands and decrees blamelessly.

Genesis 6:8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

Genesis 7:1 The LORD then said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.

Luke 2:25 Now there was a man in Jerusalem called Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was on him.

John 1:47 When Jesus saw Nathanael approaching, he said of him, "Here truly is an Israelite in whom there is no deceit."

Job 1:1, 8 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God...

1 Kings 9:4 And if you will walk before me, as David your father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness...

1 Kings 15:5 For David had done what was right in the eyes of the LORD and had not failed to keep any of the LORD's commands all the days of his life--except in the case of Uriah the Hittite.

Genesis 17:1 When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, "I am God Almighty; walk before me faithfully and be blameless.

Genesis 26:4-5 I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."

Luke 1:30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God.

Acts 22:12 "A man named Ananias came to see me. He was a devout observer of the law and highly respected by all the Jews living there.

Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death: "He could not be found, because God had taken him away." For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God.

Genesis 5:24 Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away.

Luke 2:37 and then was a widow until she was eighty-four. She never left the temple but worshiped night and day, fasting and praying.

Luke 8:15 “… these are the ones who have heard the word in an honest and good heart, and hold it fast, and bear fruit with perseverance.”

Matthew 12:35 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.

John 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Genesis 22:18 and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me."

Acts 10:22 The men replied, "We have come from Cornelius the centurion. He is a righteous and God-fearing man, who is respected by all the Jewish people. A holy angel told him to ask you to come to his house so that he could hear what you have to say."

Acts 10:35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,
Luke 7:4 When they came to Jesus, they pleaded earnestly with him, "This man deserves to have you do this,

Psalm 69:28 May they be blotted out of the book of life and not be listed with the righteous.

Matthew 12:35

A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.

Luke 8:15

But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the word, retain it, and by persevering produce a crop.

From these scriptures, we see that Jesus himself says there are good people.

Paul is just explaining that Jews were sinful too.

Where do you get that means no one ever was righteous? You have to throw away many scriptures to maintain your Calvinistic view.

None by nature are righteous Rom 3:10