Union with Christ before believing in Him !

God's Truth

gt

You can read it till you turn blue in the face, the fact will remain, those in the flesh cannot please God Rom 8:7 and cannot be submitted to Him or obey Him Rom 8:7 !

Those who ONLY LIVE TO PLEASE THEIR FLESH cannot please God.

Read more carefully; with the measure you use it will be measured to you. See Mark 4:24.

God's Truth

If you are not born again you have no choice!

NO ONE IS BORN AGAIN UNTIL THEY BELIEVE JESUS AND REPENT OF THEIR SINS.

Born again means a new life without sins!

How do we get a new life without sins?

We believe that Jesus' blood cleans us of the sins WE REPENT OF DOING.

beloved57

NO ONE IS BORN AGAIN UNTIL THEY BELIEVE JESUS AND REPENT OF THEIR SINS.

Born again means a new life without sins!

How do we get a new life without sins?

We believe that Jesus' blood cleans us of the sins WE REPENT OF DOING.
Those in the flesh can't please God! Rom 8:8 !

Nanja

Now who is this Seed of Abrahams that shall with Abraham receive their inheritance of the everlasting canaan Gen 17:5-8

The Seed is not ethnic jews, though some of them shall be included along with people from every nation, notice again Vs 5:

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

The word nations is inclusive of the Gentiles, so Gentiles are his Seed also, no not physically, but by their Joint Union with him in his Seed Christ Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

The Promise of Gen 17:7-8 is first and foremost to Christ, Abrahams Seed, and it is to others, whether jew or gentile through belonging to Christ Gal 3:16,29 !

All the promises of God to the Fathers are via Christ to the Glory of God 2 Cor 1:20

20 For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

Christ fulfills the Promises made to the Fathers of the Faith Rom 15:8

Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

Fathers here are not speaking about natural Fathers, but Fathers in the Faith, like Abraham, Isaac and Jacob Heirs of the same Promises with Abraham Heb 11:8-9

8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

Gentile Believers are Abrahams Sons and Daughters from all Nations, hence that is why it is written that God will gather the Seed from everywhere like here Isa 43:4-6

Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.

5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;

6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;

Thats why Jesus said that in the Eternal Kingdom this Matt 8:10-11

10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

The Many here reperesents Abrahams Seed from the Nations Gen 17:5

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

The centurions comment in Matt 8:9 is what caused Jesus to say what He did in Vs 10-11, hence forecasting the Faith of the Gentiles from the nations who were Abraham's Children/Seed, for he[the centurion ] was a Gentile !

Luke writes it adding the north and the south, wheras Matt just wrote east and the west Lk 13:28-29

28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out

And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.

This fulfills Isa 43:5-6 !

All these are the Heirs of Promise, Joint Heirs with Jesus Christ, and they all had Eternal Life by Heirship Promise, due to their Election in Christ, Abraham's Seed, before the foundation Eph 1:4 and so by Promise and Purpose they had Eternal Life before they became believers !

Much appreciated this very instructive and articulate 7-part study
"When did the believer first have Eternal Life?

The Lord continue to Bless you richly!

~~~~~