Union with Christ before believing in Him !

beloved57

A WILLING MARRIAGE UNION indeed, as you have so beautifully expressed, my Brother:
"espoused to Him from eternity" !

Surely He has won Our hearts, for Oh so much do We love Him as we wait for His soon appearing in the clouds 1 Thess. 4:17.

See you there ! :)
Amen Sister, and as I pointed out earlier, Im indebted to God via author don fortner for these sublime truths !

beloved57

: Our everlasting union with Christ is A VITAL UNION. — It is vital both to him and to us. Our union with the Lord Jesus Christ is so essential and vital that without it we could never be saved and Christ could never be complete as our Mediator and Head (John 15:5-6; Eph. 1:23). (John 15:5-6) “I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. (6) If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.”
(Ephesians 1:23) “(THE CHURCH) is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.”

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, I just finished explaining that. Show me what is inaccurate in the previous posts that I just spent time explaining !
If one is united with Christ before believing, what is the use/need of the cross and the shed blood of Jesus. From what you have stated there is no necessity for the cross. The finished wok of Christ is of no value and has no meaning.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Amen, exactly true to the scriptures!

Apart from being in Union with Christ, a person has no ability to please God whatsoever.
Only if one is given New Birth John 3:27, can he/she receive God's Spirit and partake of
His Fruit and Gifts, of which one is Believing: Faith in Him.

~~~~~
What does Jesus say in John 3:3. There must be a new birth in an unbelieving heart before a man can become a new creation in Christ. Then and only then is there a uniting with Christ.