Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
does this matter?

Yes it does, since trins use it to make their doctrine is correct, and have been persecuting their enemy.

Meshak , Do you confess with your mouth and Heart that The Lord Jesus Christ lived, died and was raised the third Day By the Almighty Creator?

Of course I do. No non-trins do not do it, friend. None trins are more faithful and loyal to Jesus than trins, I can assure you. Most non-trins I know are not lip servers.

This is the only one that you seem to learn about Christianity since you have joined in this site. that is still big change. I hope you keep learning and strive to be loyal and faithful to your Lord Jesus, brother. Reading His word is the only way to do, not from anyone else.

JosephR

Yes it does, since trins use it to make their doctrine is correct, and have been persecuting their enemy.

Of course I do. No non-trins do not do it, friend. None trins are more faithful and loyal to Jesus than trins, I can assure you. Most non-trins I know are not lip servers.

Only God knows your heart..if you speak true Jesus promises you are saved.

:) if you make it there first tell Him I love Him.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Only God knows your heart..if you speak true Jesus promises you are saved.

:) if you make it there first tell Him I love Him.

there is a lot more to it than just believe. Jesus says if you love Me keep my commands.

Jesus does not approve of lip servers. You need to keep reading His word, brother. You still missing a whole lot. What I have been saying is all in His word.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

This is the only one that you seem to learn about Christianity since you have joined in this site. that is still big change. I hope you keep learning and strive to be loyal and faithful to your Lord Jesus, brother. Reading His word is the only way to do, not from anyone else.

Meshak, you just compelled me to give you another neg-rep! I
sincerely hope that doesn't offend you? However, you have to
admit; you really deserved it, right?

journey

Romans 10:17 KJV So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

John 3:16-18 KJV For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 14:6 KJV Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Romans 10:8-10 KJV But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Ephesians 2:8-10 KJV For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Titus 3:4-7 KJV But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

jeremysdemo

there is a lot more to it than just believe. Jesus says if you love Me keep my commands.

Jesus does not approve of lip servers. You need to keep reading His word, brother. You still missing a whole lot. What I have been saying is all in His word.

don't forget the commandment about bearing false witness against your neighbor!

that one is a doozy for you!

Yes I am married to my second wife who is also my first wife but that does not make me a sinner silly!

you need to get your facts straight before you raise your crooked finger of accusation, then you will be keeping His commandments.

who knows, with diligence like that you might actually gain an ear for God!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Which commandments have you chosen to keep? List please.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Tissy fits.......

Tissy fits.......

I don't need lessons on accepting false religions and cults

I don't see anyone offering you such lessons. - 'get over yourself'. (that's the hurdle).

- mainly because I won't accept them.

Surprise :noid: ;)

I assume there's a reason why the Book of Mormon, the New World Translation, Ellen G. White's writings, and other cult materials aren't posted here.

These have been discussed here and can freely be discussed by anyone (in creating threads on the subjects) since they ARE 'religious' subjects. Remember this is a 'Theology' forum. There is a special 'Exclusive Christian Theology' section for you, if you want pamper yourself with 'exclusivity'.

We don't even have the Holy Bible posted here, so why the urantia papers?

I don't follow,....there are tons more threads about the Bible, various aspects of Christian theology, etc. than merely one lone ranger thread on the Urantia Book. The UB is hardly a threat to those oblivious to its epochal significance or revelatory value, since the more open minded religionist can value/accept many of its principles and greater cosmological vision while keeping to their own respective denomination or traditionial Christian overly, while others fight, demean and attempt to derail it as a work of satan or religious fiction, while their own 'religion' could equally be challenged as mere 'mythology', human invention invested with so much 'faith', however 'blind' or 'misguided'.

Remember, this is a Christian forum.

This is a Theology forum FIRST, - it goes without saying that its 'christian' based and motivated in its underlying intention and ultimatum. This BIAS is clearly stated by Knight, yet he has managed to intelligently and respectfully allow all persons (regardless of religion, class, gender-identity, race, non-belief or whatever) to participate on the network, in the appropriate forums, for inspiring 'discussion'.

You might want to re-member that :)

I give you kudos for your 'pen-name', and encourage that you 'journey' more often outside the box. 'God' is INFINITE.

pj

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I don't see anyone offering you such lessons. - 'get over yourself'. (that's the hurdle).

Surprise :noid: ;)

These have been discussed here and can freely be discussed by anyone (in creating threads on the subjects) since they ARE 'religious' subjects. Remember this is a 'Theology' forum. There is a special 'Exclusive Christian Theology' section for you, if you want pamper yourself with 'exclusivity'.

I don't follow,....there are tons more threads about the Bible, various aspects of Christian theology, etc. than merely one lone ranger thread on the Urantia Book. The UB is hardly a threat to those oblivious to its epochal significance or revelatory value, since the more open minded religionist can value/accept many of its principles and greater cosmological vision while keeping to their own respective denomination or traditionial Christian overly, while others fight, demean and attempt to derail it as a work of satan or religious fiction, while their own 'religion' could equally be challenged as mere 'mythology', human invention invested with so much 'faith', however 'blind' or 'misguided'.

This is a Theology forum FIRST, - it goes without saying that its 'christian' based and motivated in its underlying intention and ultimatum. This BIAS is clearly stated by Knight, yet he has managed to intelligently and respectfully allow all persons (regardless of religion, class, gender-identity, race, non-belief or whatever) to participate on the network, in the appropriate forums, for inspiring 'discussion'.

You might want to re-member that :)

I give you kudos for your 'pen-name', and encourage that you 'journey' more often outside the box. 'God' is INFINITE.

pj

Freelight, never wrestle with a pig, you will both get dirty but the pig will enjoy it. You are in a class far above these swine.

If this were the year 25 and Jesus joined TOL, these same people would cower behind the letter of OT scripture, or the churches man made Law, in an attempt to withstand the spirit of the Gospel.

Jesus was, in effect, a heretic as that artificial crime is defined by the institution that hijacked the gospel.

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Right, the study of God. And the Lord Jesus Christ is God.

Therefor, anyone anywhere, inside or outside of any religion that searches for God searches for Jesus weather they understand that Jesus is God or not. Our creator brother has always been the way to the Father.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
:
Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
Right, the study of God. And the Lord Jesus Christ is God.

If Jesus is the Lord. you need to obey His teachings. Jesus has authority to judge everyone who will be save or not, not your nor your wicked churches.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Qualifiers...............

Qualifiers...............

Right, the study of God.

Yes.

1. - the field of study and analysis that treats of God and of God's attributes and relations to the universe; study of divine things or religious truth; divinity.

2. - a particular form, system, branch, or course of this study.

- Dictionary.com

And the Lord Jesus Christ is God.

This 'truth-claim would fall under def. #2 above, since its a particular 'form', 'system', 'denomination' or 'study' of theology (the branch of Christianity and its various schools on 'Christology'). That Jesus is 'God' is debatable depending on how we define/qualify and appropriate 'divinity' to the person of Jesus. (enter the whole Unit-Arian/Trinitarian debate spectrum).

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
You can think for yourself........

You can think for yourself........

Freelight, never wrestle with a pig, you will both get dirty but the pig will enjoy it. You are in a class far above these swine.

Thanks Caino,....I understand, but even pigs need a 'treat' from time to time :)

If this were the year 25 and Jesus joined TOL, these same people would cower behind the letter of OT scripture, or the churches man made Law, in an attempt to withstand the spirit of the Gospel.

Ah, this is power packed.....but where to begin? ;)

Jesus was, in effect, a heretic as that artificial crime is defined by the institution that hijacked the gospel.

Ironically the charge of 'heresy' isn't so awful after all, since it means "one who chooses to think for himself". This could also go places :surf:

pj

IMJerusha

Not just His commands but also the commands of His Father. "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." Matthew 7:21