Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
His theology is really messed up.

Personally, I am not too concerned about that. After somebody has been shown the truth of the Bible, and they continue to reject it, then the gloves come off.

Choleric

Please welcome "genuineoriginal" to the list. He is apparently not as original as he thinks as all men everywhere are trying what he is trying, attempting to be good enough so maybe God will save him.

Here is the list as of 2/15/13:

The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians)
1) Keypurr
2) Pierac
3) csuguy
4) adopted son 77
5) Paul McNabb (Mormon)
6) Seydlitz77 (Mormon)
7) Martin.Harris (Mormon)
8) Elected4ever
9) Squeaky
10) Aner
11) Lazy Afternoon
12) truebeliever7
13) jerzy
14) krystyna
15) Krsto
16) Oatmeal
17) meshak

Religious Zealots (saved by works crowd):

1) Rightglory
2) Spitfire
3) Evoken
4) chrysostom
5) rbdeli
6) RC_Eagle
7) The Reverent One
8) annabenedetti
9) The Barbarian
10) patricius79
11) Yahushuan
12) IXOYE - makes salvation and born again two separate events
13) graceandpeace - makes salvation and born again two separate events
14) Cruciform
15) Truthsetsfree
16) genuineoriginal

The 'Paul is a godless liar' crowd (Ebionites) (**this crowd also believes works are necessary for salvation)
1) Glenda (Glenda also denies the deity of Christ, she is trying to get to the bottom of the Lake of Fire)
2) jeremysdemo

Miscellaneous
1) Freelight (spiritualist/universalist)

If you are on this list and you repent of your heresy, or if you find my categorization of your beliefs is in error, just post and let us know.

If you feel someone needs to be added to the list, either post or PM me. In order to speed things along, if you can post a link to one of the offending party's posts reflecting their heresy, that would be greatly appreciated. Also, a person must have a decent amount of posts and have been around for a few months at least to be considered for the list. I don't want to throw every one post wonder who wanders through here onto the list. After all, this is TOL's list and if the person isn't a regular visitor, they don't make the cut.

Thanks for any help or feedback.

:wave2::thumb::wave:

Last edited:

Glenda

Please welcome "genuineoriginal" to the list. He is apparently not as original as he thinks as all men everywhere are trying what he is trying, attempting to be good enough so maybe God will save him.

Here is the list as of 2/15/13:

The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians)
1) Keypurr
2) Pierac
3) csuguy
4) adopted son 77
5) Paul McNabb (Mormon)
6) Seydlitz77 (Mormon)
7) Martin.Harris (Mormon)
8) Elected4ever
9) Squeaky
10) Aner
11) Lazy Afternoon
12) truebeliever7
13) jerzy
14) krystyna
15) Krsto
16) Oatmeal
17) meshak

Religious Zealots (saved by works crowd):

1) Rightglory
2) Spitfire
3) Evoken
4) chrysostom
5) rbdeli
6) RC_Eagle
7) The Reverent One
8) annabenedetti
9) The Barbarian
10) patricius79
11) Yahushuan
12) IXOYE - makes salvation and born again two separate events
13) graceandpeace - makes salvation and born again two separate events
14) Cruciform
15) Truthsetsfree
16) genuineoriginal

The 'Paul is a godless liar' crowd (Ebionites) (**this crowd also believes works are necessary for salvation)
1) Glenda (Glenda also denies the deity of Christ, she is trying to get to the bottom of the Lake of Fire)
2) jeremysdemo

Miscellaneous
1) Freelight (spiritualist/universalist)

If you are on this list and you repent of your heresy, or if you find my categorization of your beliefs is in error, just post and let us know.
Like I've clarified numerous times in the past, I belong in ALL the categories (I believe God was WITH Jesus as per Acts 10:38 & lack of good fruit-works shows lack of love for God & is damnable as per Mat 3:10 & I believe heeding Paul can be spiritually fatal per 2 Pet 3:16) so again please place my name in each list rather than one list only. Many thanks, Glenda

Choleric

Like I've clarified numerous times in the past, I belong in ALL the categories (I believe God was WITH Jesus as per Acts 10:38 & lack of good fruit-works shows lack of love for God & is damnable as per Mat 3:10 & I believe heeding Paul can be spiritually fatal per 2 Pet 3:16) so again please place my name in each list rather than one list only. Many thanks, Glenda

And as i have said, you are trying to get to the bottom of the lake of fire. You are well on your way.

Gen 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Glenda

you were special enough to get a disclaimer by your name. That will have to be enough.
so why did you bother asking for post responses highlighting any error you made if you didn't intend to rectify the error?
Lack of intention to rectify errors reduces your credibility so you are harming yourself by lack of action to remedy mistakes.
I'm sorry for you.

jeremysdemo

"I am the great and powerful OZ,

never mind what is behind the curtain...."

one fine day Isaiah 2:11, Luke 14:11. :)

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Glenda

Do you really think that Paul is a liar?

Paul said so & I accept that while others may try to twist his words to not mean what he said Rom 3:7 For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Paul said so & I accept that while others may try to twist his words to not mean what he said Rom 3:7 For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

Thats a rhetorical question, hes actually teaching against that kind of behavior, not saying he is teaching lies. Read it in context.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Thats a rhetorical question, hes actually teaching against that kind of behavior, not saying he is teaching lies. Read it in context.

See romans 3:8 - 8 And why not say, “Let us do evil that good may come”?—as we are slanderously reported and as some affirm that we say. Their condemnation is just.

Paul is saying that those who condemn them for lies - are just in their condemnation of them ( the christians that Paul is correcting)who are teaching lies to advance what they believe is truth, that the behavior is NOT ok. The questions posed in 3:7 and 3:8 are both rhetorical.

Choleric

See romans 3:8 - 8 And why not say, “Let us do evil that good may come”?—as we are slanderously reported and as some affirm that we say. Their condemnation is just.

Paul is saying that those who condemn them for lies - are just in their condemnation of them ( the christians that Paul is correcting)who are teaching lies to advance what they believe is truth, that the behavior is NOT ok. The questions posed in 3:7 and 3:8 are both rhetorical.

she knows that she is just a bible rejector on her way to a lake of fire. There is no talking to her.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
divine choosing.........

divine choosing.........

~*~*~

Heretics are those brave enough to think for themselves and confident enough to choose what is best from all possible points of view, and still open and honestly investigating all things with vigilence and discretion. Life is a journey, live it consciously.

pj

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
~*~*~

Heretics are those brave enough to think for themselves and confident enough to choose what is best from all possible points of view, and still open and honestly investigating all things with vigilence and discretion. Life is a journey, live it consciously.

pj

to prove that you are able to think for yourself
you have to actually take a position on something