Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

Aimiel

Caino is a Urantia (cult) adherent. Urantia teaches the demonic doctrine that Christ's Blood is worthless.

musterion

Urantia teaches the demonic doctrine that Christ's Blood is worthless.

So does Meshak, in a roundabout way. To my knowledge she has never mentioned the Cross...only "obedience to the teachings of Jesus." From the looks of it, she knows nothing about His blood and sees no need for it.

Aimiel

So does Meshak, in a roundabout way. To my knowledge she has never mentioned the Cross...only "obedience to the teachings of Jesus." From the looks of it, she knows nothing about His blood and sees no need for it.
If that is true, she has no life in her and has no part in Christianity. Truth of it is: if she were Christian, she wouldn't be AGAINST those who actually ARE Christian.

musterion

If that is true, she has no life in her and has no part in Christianity.

Ask her. If she doesn't ignore you, she'll disregard the question and belittle you for asking it.

If she answers it forthrightly - whatever she says - I'll eat her hat.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Meshak and her ilk, don't care about truth! If she doesn't place her
faith in Christ alone, according to "Paul's Gospel" she will stand
before God and be judged by her works! And, subsequently be cast
into the Lake of fire! That's her, and others judgement, who reject
"The Grace Message!" (Paul's Gospel)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Revelation 20:12 "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Aimiel

Ask her. If she doesn't ignore you, she'll disregard the question and belittle you for asking it.

If she answers it forthrightly - whatever she says - I'll eat her hat.
While I've never called her any names (in print) I expect that she has ignored all of my posts, since I'm from the enemy camp (according to the demon-spirit that drives her). Obviously: the demon in her hates The Holy Spirit in us and is constantly in a state of war against us and wants to steal God's Word out of our hearts, kill our faith and destroy our lives in Him.

musterion

Have no doubt: Meshak reads EVERYTHING that could possibly pertain to her. That's because - above all else - she desires attention, even negative attention. She's just very selective in responding because she knows she isn't up to the task of replying to most of the people she pretends to ignore. She tested those waters and floundered badly. She was able to cover for that for awhile with false "blessings" and "good day," but even that has gone away because people came to see it for what it was. Now all she has is her scripted, unchanging duckspeak...or as Paul called it, "profane and vain babbling." I truly do suspect she's demented, and that someone logs in occasionally to bail her out because they (again, a guess) consider TOL to be granny's harmless pastime. But they have no idea how utterly wicked she really is.

Or maybe they do?

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I thought I'd (Psalmist) make it to be listed for being "Pentecostal" (ICFG)

wordsponge

BANNED
Banned
Character assassination is a strategy of the Devils.

GOD laughs at their devices....

Pss.2
[4] He who sits in the heavens shall >> laugh:
the Lord shall have them in derision.

There is a Reward:

Deut.32
35] Vengeance and Recompense belongs to me;
their foot shall slide in due time:
for the day of their calamity is at hand,
and the (EVIL) things that shall come upon them
make haste.

turbosixx

Character assassination is a strategy of the Devils.

GOD laughs at their devices....

Pss.2
[4] He who sits in the heavens shall >> laugh:
the Lord shall have them in derision.

There is a Reward:

Deut.32
35] Vengeance and Recompense belongs to me;
their foot shall slide in due time:
for the day of their calamity is at hand,
and the (EVIL) things that shall come upon them
make haste.

Just a reminder. These folks believe that "ALL" you have to do is believe and they're in. Their works, good or bad, ONLY count towards rewards.

Aimiel

Has aikido7 been added yet? He believes that repentance is enough for salvation, trampling Christ's Blood under his feet. :duh:

wordsponge

BANNED
Banned
Character Assassination, by the WEAK.
It was tried on Jesus.
He was called "MAD."
He was called a "deceiver."

GOD is "not mocked."
The Catholics will be rewarded.
The Israelite Society did in 70. A.D.
They are still out cast by GOD.

The GODless ALWAYS think that they are fighting men, ONLY.

Aimiel

Jesus said: "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."

Do you have NO judgment?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Jesus said: "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."

Do you have NO judgment?

We have been commanded to not communicate with heretics, they are under the haram curse and are devoted to complete destruction. Meshak should not be given any responses from any true believer at this point. Same with every non trin on TOL, they are anathema.