Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

ttruscott

Really?

What sin did God allow Satan to inflict on Job?

Though his life was perfect on earth, he was still convicted of sin by GOD, proving his suffering was legitimate, so therefore he must have sinned before his life on earth, pre-conception sin, and, like the sinful but good (elect) seed and the reprobate tares was sown as human to work out his pre-earth sins.

Peace, Ted

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear IMJerushah,

I just found this site 2nite. I never know what's going on behind my back. I already sensed from the Lord that NickM. and musterion did not like me much AT ALL. Because of that, I did not post much or if at all to them. Now I see their mentality and it all makes sense. Thank you for sticking up for me IMJerusha. You did do the right thing. I've been clean. Musterion has a lot of nerve thinking that he even knows me and so does NickM. They don't know me, but you IMJerusha, do know me and are EXTREMELY INDEED are a true friend!! I couldn't ever ask for someone better. I came here to put myself on the heretic's list or not?? I'm seeing what I have to do. I have to post if I believe in One God; Yes, I do!! But I also believe in One Son, and One Comforter/Holy Spirit/Holy Ghost as it descended on our Lord Jesus Christ as God would have it. Yes, I believe, no matter what their lists allow for. See John 15:24, 15:26. You've led us right to the answer for all and you didn't even mean it. This is what I was going to answer to them at Satan, heretic's list. Now, I don't know if I'll go there or not. Maybe it would be good of me to let my light shine. I think you are on one of the list's too. Shall I put a good word in for you!! You have been God's Miracle for me, IMJerusha. Thanks for the Pie too. I think you've also given me good rep pts. I should have known. I've given to you also, and I do given them out generously, for I cannot take them with me when I die!! God's Greatest Of Gifts Be Yours, Dear Child!!

In Jesus' Name,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Christians understand that.

You do not.

LA

Dear LA and GM,

Some Christians understand that. I just abstained from sex totally and it's worked for me great. So far, 8 years of quitting and succeeding at it. What do you think Jesus did? To be like Him, I must be purged of all sins, so that I can become an example for the rest of the men on earth, those who fornicate (have sex with more than one woman than their wife, unless she died), the gay, the smokers, the drinkers, the liars, the gluttonous (chubby), the thieves, the sorcerers, and murders. Put ALL of THAT AWAY from You!! Read Rev. 9:21. I am still doing my best with the chubbiness. I could lose about 30-40 lbs., even though my doctor says I am the right weight for my height. I want to weigh the same thing I did when I was 21. So I will keep trying. God's Blessings with ALL of your LIVES, and what you MAKE of THEM. Godspeed!!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear IMJerusha,

You are one SMART Cookie!! You are AWESOMELY WISE AND NONEXISTENT! I can't believe there is a YOU out there!! You were right. Musterion maybe shared one 'sentence' with me. Some chat that was. I could tell he was mean, and so I told him. No one is messing with my God, Jesus, or Holy Ghost!! None. I've known Jesus and God, and the Holy Ghost, since I was 11 years old. My love for them has been strong ever since. You AMAZE ME, WOMAN!! You are wiser than most men!! How'd you get this way?? I'm so glad for it. You handled them well, and you only know so much about me, but you do know me from what came out of my mouth that I wrote in posts. They didn't have much of that at all. I don't know why they are so mean at me positively. But God is giving me a good guess and He tells me, but I don't want to repeat it online. So don't let them think I don't know why. I'd just as soon keep it to myself. They don't deserve to know after what they've done to me or how they've treated me behind my back.

Thank You, IMJerusha,

The God Of Ruach Bless You With The Same Spirit Very Soon!! It will happen. Wait for it!!! (It might take a year or less. Hang in there! I Know That God Is With You VERY MUCH!! Be Glad For It And Carry It To Your Grave Or His Second Coming!!)

Michael

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Paul had eye trouble. That was the thorn, a physical ailment.

Paul also had trouble leading His people. Paul confused them instead of leading them.

Look at the mess he created. Mass of destruction.

Paul taught His followers to follow him instead of Jesus.

God's Truth

Paul also had trouble leading His people. Paul confused them instead of leading them.

Look at the mess he created. Mass of destruction.

Paul taught His followers to follow him instead of Jesus.

You are ensnared by the devil to blasphemy a chosen of God.

You do not obey Jesus.

We are told to watch our lives and our doctrines closely.

You reject the truth.

God's Truth

Thank You, IMJerusha,

The God Of Ruach Bless You With The Same Spirit Very Soon!! It will happen. Wait for it!!! (It might take a year or less. Hang in there! I Know That God Is With You VERY MUCH!! Be Glad For It And Carry It To Your Grave Or His Second Coming!!)

Michael

Hi Michael, what is that supposed to mean? It sounds insulting. What Spirit do you think IMJerusha has not yet received?

IMJerusha

Dear IMJerusha,

You are one SMART Cookie!! You are AWESOMELY WISE AND NONEXISTENT! I can't believe there is a YOU out there!! You were right. Musterion maybe shared one 'sentence' with me. Some chat that was. I could tell he was mean, and so I told him. No one is messing with my God, Jesus, or Holy Ghost!! None. I've known Jesus and God, and the Holy Ghost, since I was 11 years old. My love for them has been strong ever since. You AMAZE ME, WOMAN!! You are wiser than most men!! How'd you get this way?? I'm so glad for it. You handled them well, and you only know so much about me, but you do know me from what came out of my mouth that I wrote in posts. They didn't have much of that at all. I don't know why they are so mean at me positively. But God is giving me a good guess and He tells me, but I don't want to repeat it online. So don't let them think I don't know why. I'd just as soon keep it to myself. They don't deserve to know after what they've done to me or how they've treated me behind my back.

Thank You, IMJerusha,

Michael

Thank you, Michael. You have been a blessing for me as well, Brother. God's Peace, Shalom, be yours now and always!