the seven heads

daqq

can you count them?

They have already been counted! :)
Perhaps the only reason you do not see it is because you do not want to:

I thought this thread was for counting heads with blasphemous names?

1) Nbuwkadre'tsar (Hebrew) - Jeremiah 25:1
2) Nbuwkadre'tsowr (Hebrew) - Ezra 2:1, Jeremiah 49:28
3) Nbukadne'tsar (Hebrew) - 2 Kings 24:1, Daniel 2:1
4) Nbuwkadne'tsar (Hebrew) - 2 Kings 24:11, Jeremiah 27:6, Daniel 1:1
5) Nbuwkadnetsar (Hebrew) - Esther 2:6, Daniel 1:18
6) Nbuwkadnetsar (Aramaic) - Ezra 5:12, Daniel 2:28, Daniel 3:13
7) Nbukadnetsar (Aramaic) - Daniel 3:14
8) Nbuwkadre'tsar (Hebrew) - Ezekiel 29:18-21

First year of Nbuwkadre'tsar is Jeremiah 25:1

Jeremiah 25:1
1. The word that came to Jeremiah concerning all the people of Judah in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, that was the first year of Nbuwkadre'tsar king of Babylon:

Ezekiel concerning Tyre-Tyrus, (Tsowr) and Nbuwkadre'tsar:

Ezekiel 26:7
7. For thus says Adonay YHWH; Behold, I will bring upon Tyrus, Nbuwkadre'tsar king of Babylon, a king of kings, from the north, with horses, and with chariots, and with horsemen, and companies, and much people.

Ezekiel 29:18-21
18. Son of man, Nbuwkadre'tsar king of Babylon caused his army to serve a great service against Tyrus: every head was made bald, and every shoulder was peeled: yet had he no wages, nor his army, for Tyrus, for the service that he had served against it:
19. Therefore thus says Adonay YHWH; Behold, I will give the land of Egypt unto Nbuwkadre'tsar king of Babylon; and he shall take her multitude, and take her spoil, and take her prey; and it shall be the wages for his army.
20. I have given him the land of Egypt for his labor wherewith he served against it, because they wrought for me, says Adonay YHWH.
21. In that day will I cause the horn of the house of Yisrael to bud forth, and I will give thee the opening of the mouth in the midst of them; and they shall know that I am YHWH.

And was it not already said in another of your threads how historicism is fallacy? When did Nebuchanezzar ever conquer Egypt and fulfill the things prophesied in the several above passages of Ezekiel? They were never fulfilled because clearly from a purely historical context Nebuchadnezzar never conquered Egypt. Therefore I said to you elsewhere: Nbuwkadre'tsar the terrible of the heathen is on his way, and the eighth is of the seven, the head-sum of the gold, O king, so that the words of God be fulfilled, (Rev 17:17). Perhaps in the afterglow of the aftermath days you will consider it perfectly, O king. :)

Acts 13:40-41 KJV
40. Beware therefore, lest that come upon you, which is spoken of in the prophets;
41. Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish: for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you [Habakkuk 1:5].

Habakkuk 1:5-10 KJV
5. Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days which ye will not believe, though it be told you.
6. For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs.
7. They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves.
8. Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat.
9. They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand.
10. And they shall scoff at the kings, and the princes shall be a scorn unto them: they shall deride every strong hold; for they shall heap dust, and take it.

Again, this genos of "bitter and hasty Chaldean" cannot be seen with the natural eyes of the flesh of the carnal minded man; and they do indeed come to possess houses not their own, and every man is indeed likened to a house:

Luke 11:24-26 KJV
24. When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.
25. And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.
26. Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

And if the first unclean spirit of the world and prince of the power of the air goes out from the man, and wanders like a scapegoat in the dry-arid places of the desert, seeking rest and finding none, and then associates in league with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself; would that not make him "the eighth and of the seven", (Rev 17:11)? Did you not notice the spelling of the names in my list quoted above? The first is the same as the eighth for reasons not my own. :chuckle:

Habakkuk 2:2-3 KJV
2. And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
3. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry [Hebrews 10:37-39].

:sheep:

Zeke

"BibleCorrector" is nothing more than a "KJV Only" tool used by the likes of yourself and your associate Heir who also likes to use the same taunt against those who do not accept your KJV Only buffoonery. The "New Testament/Covenant" is written in Greek, not Ye olde king James English: better to believe what is actually written in the original languages than to put all of your trust in king Jimmy and his court. If you are going to continue perverting the Scripture someone needs to correct your perversions. What you call the Bible is full of errors because you put all of your trust into one English translation that has already clearly been shown to be erroneous. It is not the Bible that I corrected but rather your spurious rendering that other translators have corrected in their versions of the Bible.

What are you talking about? That is rather what God meant through the Master Teacher Yeshua, for those are clearly words given to Yeshua from the Father, and that statement has never been rescinded, altered, or explained away by Paul or anyone else. Therefore it is we who must change our own paradigm-mindsets because Messiah will not be changing his mind for you or anyone else, ever. Therefore if you are not willing to become a lost sheep of the house of Israel, like the Canaanite woman of Tyre was willing to do, BY FAITH, then Yeshua clearly and emphatically states that he was not sent to you, period, and likewise he says that the heavens and the earth shall pass away but his words shall not pass away. Do you have anything to say about the thread topic, O king? :)

:sheep:

I see you're Slaying the seven headed Hydra of the KJO mid acts dragon, spewing lukewarm flames of rhetoric to guard their fools Gold Fleece of literal perversion.

KingdomRose

A fascinating subject!!! There is so much info that I can't post it all. If you want to know all about the beasts of Revelation, there is a web-site that will explain it all.

www.jw.org

Click on "search" in the upper right-hand corner and type in what you're looking for.

fzappa13

five have fallen
one is
and
one is yet to come

at that time chyrsostom was in ephesus replacing seven bishops

At that time Jesus walked the earth ...

John 4:When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John,

2 (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,)

3 He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee.

4 And he must needs go through Samaria.

5 Then cometh he to a city of Samaria, which is called Sychar, near to the parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph.

6 Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour.

7 There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink.

8 (For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.)

9 Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans.

10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

11 The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water?

12 Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle?

13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:

14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

15 The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw.

16 Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither.

17 The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:

18 For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.

At that time five were, one is and one is yet to come. There is still one yet to come. The Bible says this:

Rev 17:10 “And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.”

The Bible says these 7 are kings. Better for your doctrine to conform to what the Bible says rather than lop off words from it to have it fit your doctrine, don't you think?.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
the seven heads

the seven heads are the seven dynasties of the Roman Empire

Julio-Claudian dynasty 68
Flavian dynasty 96
Adoptive and Antonine Emperors 192
House of Severus 235
Tetrarchy and the House of Constantine 364
House of Valentinian 455
Family of Leo I the Great 476

many have been counting the kings

Spiritual
Lets Start Fresh! Enoch is the Seventh from Adam and there are Seven SEALS, (Enoch, Moses, Elijah, Jesus, Lazarus, John from Revelation, "Two Witnesses"), God takes only Seven Personalities into Heaven, Body and Soul to testify of his Gospel. ("Two Witnesses" are now, and they will be resurrected to Reign for 5 Months, Rev. 17:10). Lets Continue:

Earthly
MATTHEW 22:20 And he saith unto them, Whose [is] this image and superscription?
MATTHEW 22:21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

(After the 144,000 of Reuben (Melchisedek, High Priest before Earth), and 144,000 of Benjamin (Zachariah/Zechariah, High Priest (Buddha) were completed God came as a representative of the 144,000 of Joseph, pictured as Jesus Christ (Salvation Divisions: 1 Chronicles 5:1, Judges 20:15 = 70 for Reuben of Luke 3, 6000 of Benjamin of Earth's Age or Genesis ... 200,000,000 of Joseph, not literal, 20 Generations of Gen. 5 and 11 given to Satan)

The First time God uses an army instead of a prophet to deliver the Jewish people out of sin was in the New Testament, and that began with Caesar (Thing is another reference to "Joseph the Blessing"):

1. Caesar - Calls an Army to Crucify Jesus Christ 28-33 A.D. (Jews saved from keeping the Bible)
2. Titus - Roman Army Called to Destroy the Temple of Jerusalem 70 A.D. (Jews Saved from Jerusalem)
3. Popes - Knights Templar 1100 A.D.
4. Nicholas II – last Tsar of Russia calls an Army to the Nation of the Jews (World War 1 - Europe) 1914 A.D.
5. Hitler calls an Army to the Nation of the Jews (World War 2 - Europe) 1939 A.D.
6. Son of Perdition calls Army to the Nation of the Jews/USA (40 Days of Tribulation) 2016 A.D.
7. Antichrist calls Babylon to the Jews (5 Months) 2016 A.D.

(There playing a suicidal game with the Antichrist right now, we are not yet inside what constitutes the 40 Days of the Tribulation, but I'm sure he will correct us in a few days, so don't worry about the statements made claiming that we are now inside the Tribulation of 40 days)

Mark 3:23, "How can Satan cast out Satan"? or a Nation against itself. The USA has a unique population where its diversity treats its general population very poorly, and receives great benefit. No where on earth will you find this kind of relationship, so it is not only explosive but it is a public threat of magnitude waiting to happen. So far, this behavior has largely not left the scope of the Antichrist's influence, but it will. God does not want the Antichrist to reign at all except to give a law, before the 5 months, otherwise God would be obligated to terminate human life that will eventually be done, because God has no purpose for a large amount of it, other than to convict the nations of sin, and to remove a threat, based on that sin. ... ... ... ... How ever the Antichrist wants to play his hand, so far that means he intends to have your sin portray the 40 days of Tribulation as a period of scientific discovery leading to an abundance in this universe, and also on earth, so he is not concerned about the leaderships, either political or religious. So he may even have already decided to promote them, as a partial answer to challenges of his authority. Love and Blessings. (We will make a minor correction to the Tribulation Period in a few days, but we are still close anyway, if not immediately there as we have been lead to believe thus far).

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the seven heads

the seven heads are the seven dynasties of the Roman Empire

Julio-Claudian dynasty 68
Flavian dynasty 96
Adoptive and Antonine Emperors 192
House of Severus 235
Tetrarchy and the House of Constantine 364
House of Valentinian 455
Family of Leo I the Great 476

many have been counting the kings

not many understand that there were seven dynasties
but
the historians are the ones who determined this when they came up with the Byzantine Empire to separate the eastern Roman empire from the western one

isaac newton agrees they are dynasties

back to
the apocalypse

this is just one of the pieces
-you need many pieces for the puzzle

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
historians can tell you about what has happened
-but
-they can't tell you what will happen
-ignoring the past will not help you with the future

chrysostom