the seven heads

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Friend, believe the words of Yeshua which I quote below, and do not fear to enter into the waters of the Word of Torah, Prophets, and Writings; for you will not "fall from grace" if you enter in with a repentant heart, and in prayer, so long as you continue in the Spirit of the Testimony of Yeshua, and so long as you do not seek to justify yourself by the law:

Matthew 13:51-52
51. Yeshua says unto them, Have you understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Master.
52. Then he says unto them: Therefore every scribe which is discipled unto the kingdom of the heavens is like unto a man that is an householder who brings forth out of his thesauros-treasury things new and old.

Therefore, in the context of the above statement, all of the parables of Matthew 13 pertain to both the "old", (covenant) and the "new", (covenant). And therefore the parables of Messiah expound the Torah, the Prophets, and the Writings, and the "new" is the "old" as it is understood through the "lenses" of the parables, allegories, doctrines, idioms, and sayings of Messiah Yeshua. I have no wisdom of my own. :)

Genius again. We need more unto your fashion

daqq

8 Heads In A Duffle Bag

Haha, I remember that post from early on in this thread. And when the eighth returns from the dry-arid places of the desert, like a nomad wanderer back from the erets-outer-boundaries of the land of Nod-wanderings, he leagues unto himself all seven of the wicked rulers of the dominion and brings them with him, (Daniel 3:2 KJV, Matthew 12:43-45, Luke 11:24-26) and the last state of the man is worse than the first. So shall it be in the fourth generation of the first age of the man, (each in his or her own appointed times, and no man knows the day or the hour, and none shall be alone in his appointed times). :)

EDIT ~

Like so:

Daniel 3:2-3
2. Then Nebuchadnezzar the king sent to gather together the princes, [1] the governors, [2] and the captains, [3] the judges, [4] the treasurers, [5] the counsellers, [6] the sheriffs, [7] even all the rulers of the provinces, [8] to come to the dedication of the image which Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up.
3. Then the princes, [1] the governors, [2] and the captains, [3] the judges, [4] the treasurers, [5] the counsellers, [6] the sheriffs, [7] even all the rulers of the provinces, [8] were gathered together unto the dedication of the image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up; and they stood before the image that Nebuchadnezzar had set up.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Paul tells us that his foundation is Messiah, and Messiah is the Memra-Logos-Word, (ALL of it from the beginning). Also Messiah HAS BECOME the Minister of the circumcision, (not "was") just as Messiah is the new eternal Mediator and Nagiyd-Commander of the Covenant having become the final and eternal High Priest after the order of Melki-Tzedek. Even the NKJV disputes the old KJV rendering, (Romans 15:8 NKJV).

Romans 15:8 ASV
8. For I say that Christ hath been made a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, that he might confirm the promises given unto the fathers,

Romans 15:8 YLT (Young's Literal Bble)
8. And I say Jesus Christ to have become a ministrant of circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises to the fathers,
The POINT is the same either way, Mr. BibleCorrector.

When Jesus Christ was on earth, He was "a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:".

The RISEN and GLORIFIED Jesus Christ gave Paul MORE and DIFFERENT revelation. Paul points this out over and over again. Most people simply ignore or reject it.

Yes, Jesus Christ is the foundation of BOTH the KINGDOM and the BODY. Paul made sure that HE did NOT build upon the KINGDOM by striving "to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation:"

If you can't understand how Paul could "lay the foundation" and yet Jesus Christ is the foundation.
1Co 3:10-11 KJV According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. (11) For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
And yet there was ALREADY a foundation on which Paul made SURE NOT TO BUILD UPON.

Once you can understand that, you have a chance.

Have you ever noticed that Paul only writes to seven congregations after the pattern of Revelation of Messiah Yeshua? It is a body-temple template hidden in the parables, doctrines, idioms, and sayings of Yeshua: right eye, left eye, right arm and hand, left arm and hand, right leg and foot, left leg and foot: if your right eye offends you, remove his lamp, for the eye is the lamp which lights the inside of the body-temple of the man: if therefore your eye be single, your whole body shall be full of light. But if your eye be evil, your whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you be darkness, how great is that darkness! And of course there is that little horn member, the tongue, which is the seat and throne of the Adversary and boasts great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindles; the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defiles the whole body, and lights on fire the course of nature, and it is set on fire of Gehenna. For every genos of beast, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and has been tamed by man: but the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. And the forked double tongue has a baal of two horns like a lamb that speaks like a dragon. :chuckle:
Gobbledygook.

daqq

The POINT is the same either way, Mr. BibleCorrector.

When Jesus Christ was on earth, He was "a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:".

The RISEN and GLORIFIED Jesus Christ gave Paul MORE and DIFFERENT revelation. Paul points this out over and over again. Most people simply ignore or reject it.

Yes, Jesus Christ is the foundation of BOTH the KINGDOM and the BODY. Paul made sure that HE did NOT build upon the KINGDOM by striving "to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation:"

If you can't understand how Paul could "lay the foundation" and yet Jesus Christ is the foundation.
1Co 3:10-11 KJV According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. (11) For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
And yet there was ALREADY a foundation on which Paul made SURE NOT TO BUILD UPON.

Once you can understand that, you have a chance.

Gobbledygook.

Speak for yourself, but to others it is not the same, and it is important, if you think it does not matter go back and talk to some of your other friends like Heir who neg-repped me for presenting the same thing from the scripture which was just said to you because it interfered with her hardcore dispensationalist paradigm. Yeshua HAS BECOME or HAS BEEN MADE the Minister of the circumcision, (not "was a minister"). When people such as yourself are carving out imaginary dispensations for yourselves and drawing divisionary datum lines at Golgotha and Shavuot such minute things are necessary to refute your various heresies. Did I make it into a more evil section of your signature yet? :crackup:

:sheep:

daqq

Originally Posted by Right Divider
Very confused: Squeaky, God's Truth, Jason0047, Redeemed-777, Rightglory, DansingWall, Nang, glew, wordsponge, Princely, jerzy, elohiym, PneumaPsucheSoma, kayaker, IMJerusha, drws, Cross Reference, republicanchick, Arsenios, Hawkins, Puppet, rougueone, Dan Emanual, StanJ, Interplanner, Sancocho, Shasta, Cruciform, Robert Pate, Nazaroo, Livelystone, fzappa13, iamaberean, disturbo, Timotheos, daqq, brewmama, False Prophet, themuzicman

Totally bonkers: Gurucam, CherubRam, LoverOfTruth1, Wednesday Addams, chrysostom, beloved57

Complete perverter of scripture: tetelestai

Christ deniers: Lazy afternoon, meshak, oatmeal, Caino, JosephR, freelight, csuguy, 1Mind1Spirit, genuineoriginal, Jamie, Aner, KingdomRose, ZacharyB

Christ haters: aikido7, Zeke, Ben Masada

Immensely confused and proud of it: turbosixx

Right Divider: Prizziy-Perizzite-Divider in the Land

And the Perizzite-Dividers are "Giants", born of the Rapha, Rephaim:

Genesis 13:7-10
7. And there was a strife between the herdmen of Abram's cattle and the herdmen of Lot's cattle: and the Canaanite and the Perizzite-Divider [Prizziy] dwelled then in the Land.
8. And Abram said unto Lot, Let there be no strife, I pray thee, between me and thee, and between my herdmen and thy herdmen; for we be brethren.
9. Is not the whole land before thee? separate thyself, [parad] I pray thee, from me: if thou wilt take the left hand, then I will go to the right; or if thou depart to the right hand, then I will go to the left.
10. And Lot lifted up his eyes, and beheld all the plain of Jordan, that it was well watered every where, before the Lord destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, even as the garden of the Lord, like the land of Egypt, as thou comest unto Zoar.

Genesis 15:20
20. And the Hittite, and the Prizziy-Perizzite, and the Rephaim:

Joshua 17:15-18
15. And Yhoshua answered them, If thou be a great people, then get thee up to the wood country, and cut down for thyself there in the land of the Prizziy-Perizzite and the Rephaim, if mount Ephraim be too narrow for thee.
16. And the children of Yoseph said, The hill is not enough for us: and all the Canaanites that dwell in the land of the valley have chariots of iron, both they who are of Beth Shean and her towns, and they who are of the valley of Yizreel.
17. And Yhoshua spoke unto the house of Yoseph, even to Ephraim and to Manasseh, saying, Thou art a great people, and hast great power: thou shalt not have one lot only:
18. But the mountain shall be thine; for it is a wood, and thou shalt cut it down: and the outgoings of it shall be thine: for thou shalt drive out the Canaanites, though they have iron chariots, and though they be strong.

Original Strong's Hebrew Ref. #6522
Romanized Prizziy
Pronounced per-iz-zee'
for HSN6521; inhabitant of the open country; a Perizzite, one of the Canaanitish tribes:
KJV--Perizzite.

Original Strong's Hebrew Ref. #6521
Romanized praziy
Pronounced per-aw-zee'
or prowziy {per-o-zee'}; from HSN6519; a rustic:
KJV--village.

Original Strong's Hebrew Ref. #6519
Romanized prazah
Pronounced per-aw-zaw'
from the same as HSN6518; an open country:
KJV--(unwalled) town (without walls), unwalled village.

Original Strong's Hebrew Ref. #6518
Romanized paraz
Pronounced paw-rawz'
from an unused root meaning to separate, i.e. decide; a chieftain:
KJV--village.

Original Strong's Greek Ref. #139
Romanized hairesis
Pronounced hah'-ee-res-is
from GSN0138; properly, a choice, i.e. (specially) a party or (abstractly) disunion:
KJV--heresy [which is the Greek word itself], sect.

Original Strong's Greek Ref. #141
Romanized hairetikos
Pronounced hahee-ret-ee-kos'
from the same as GSN0140; a schismatic:
KJV--heretic [the Greek word itself].

Poor, poor, "Right Divider", because he cared not to heed the Testimony of Torah, the Testimony of the Prophets, and the Testimony of the Writings, all in the Light of the Testimony of Yeshua, now the "unwalled villages" in the outlands of his badlands are overrun with Perizzite-Dividers and hairetikos: Mene, Mene, Tekel, uw-PARCIYN-(Perac). :crackup:

Right Divider

Body part
Speak for yourself, but to others it is not the same, and it is important, if you think it does not matter go back and talk to some of your other friends like Heir who neg-repped me for presenting the same thing from the scripture which was just said to you because it interfered with her hardcore dispensationalist paradigm. Yeshua HAS BECOME or HAS BEEN MADE the Minister of the circumcision, (not "was a minister"). When people such as yourself are carving out imaginary dispensations for yourselves and drawing divisionary datum lines at Golgotha and Shavuot such minute things are necessary to refute your various heresies. Did I make it into a more evil section of your signature yet? :crackup:

Jesus was or became, which ever you like, a MINISTER OF THE CIRCUMCISION to confirm the promises made to the fathers.

I guess that is too hard for you to understand.

You, very quickly (maybe a new record time), made the very confused list.

Right Divider

Body part
Right Divider: Prizziy-Perizzite-Divider in the Land

And the Perizzite-Dividers are "Giants", born of the Rapha, Rephaim:

Genesis 13:7-10
7. And there was a strife between the herdmen of Abram's cattle and the herdmen of Lot's cattle: and the Canaanite and the Perizzite-Divider [Prizziy] dwelled then in the Land.
8. And Abram said unto Lot, Let there be no strife, I pray thee, between me and thee, and between my herdmen and thy herdmen; for we be brethren.
9. Is not the whole land before thee? separate thyself, [parad] I pray thee, from me: if thou wilt take the left hand, then I will go to the right; or if thou depart to the right hand, then I will go to the left.
10. And Lot lifted up his eyes, and beheld all the plain of Jordan, that it was well watered every where, before the Lord destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, even as the garden of the Lord, like the land of Egypt, as thou comest unto Zoar.

Genesis 15:20
20. And the Hittite, and the Prizziy-Perizzite, and the Rephaim:

Joshua 17:15-18
15. And Yhoshua answered them, If thou be a great people, then get thee up to the wood country, and cut down for thyself there in the land of the Prizziy-Perizzite and the Rephaim, if mount Ephraim be too narrow for thee.
16. And the children of Yoseph said, The hill is not enough for us: and all the Canaanites that dwell in the land of the valley have chariots of iron, both they who are of Beth Shean and her towns, and they who are of the valley of Yizreel.
17. And Yhoshua spoke unto the house of Yoseph, even to Ephraim and to Manasseh, saying, Thou art a great people, and hast great power: thou shalt not have one lot only:
18. But the mountain shall be thine; for it is a wood, and thou shalt cut it down: and the outgoings of it shall be thine: for thou shalt drive out the Canaanites, though they have iron chariots, and though they be strong.

Original Strong's Hebrew Ref. #6522
Romanized Prizziy
Pronounced per-iz-zee'
for HSN6521; inhabitant of the open country; a Perizzite, one of the Canaanitish tribes:
KJV--Perizzite.

Original Strong's Hebrew Ref. #6521
Romanized praziy
Pronounced per-aw-zee'
or prowziy {per-o-zee'}; from HSN6519; a rustic:
KJV--village.

Original Strong's Hebrew Ref. #6519
Romanized prazah
Pronounced per-aw-zaw'
from the same as HSN6518; an open country:
KJV--(unwalled) town (without walls), unwalled village.

Original Strong's Hebrew Ref. #6518
Romanized paraz
Pronounced paw-rawz'
from an unused root meaning to separate, i.e. decide; a chieftain:
KJV--village.

Original Strong's Greek Ref. #139
Romanized hairesis
Pronounced hah'-ee-res-is
from GSN0138; properly, a choice, i.e. (specially) a party or (abstractly) disunion:
KJV--heresy [which is the Greek word itself], sect.

Original Strong's Greek Ref. #141
Romanized hairetikos
Pronounced hahee-ret-ee-kos'
from the same as GSN0140; a schismatic:
KJV--heretic [the Greek word itself].

Poor, poor, "Right Divider", because he cared not to heed the Testimony of Torah, the Testimony of the Prophets, and the Testimony of the Writings, all in the Light of the Testimony of Yeshua, now the "unwalled villages" in the outlands of his badlands are overrun with Perizzite-Dividers and hairetikos: Mene, Mene, Tekel, uw-PARCIYN-(Perac). :crackup:

I believe ALL of God's Word.... You should too.

daqq

DAQQ,

NICE CUT AND PASTE

EDIT ~

Are you not by default insinuating that when you have four or five definitions you want to post you manually type them all out? Why would anyone do such a thing when the chances of error are so greatly increased?

Jesus was or became, which ever you like, a MINISTER OF THE CIRCUMCISION to confirm the promises made to the fathers.

I guess that is too hard for you to understand.

You, very quickly (maybe a new record time), made the very confused list.

I understand it according to what was quoted from the scriptures that were already posted. Messiah also HAS BECOME High Priest after the order of Melki-Tzedek. Messiah also HAS BECOME the new Mediator of the Covenant whose blood speaks better things than that of Abel. When you say "was" in the past tense you pervert the truth because it clearly is not the same to anyone of the hardcore dispensationalist mindset. If you want to bury your head in the sand over it what is that to me?

I believe ALL of God's Word.... You should too.

So do I, however, I do not pick and choose then turn and pit the scripture against itself so as to nullify what I do not like, as you do, which is why your judgment of others places you under judgment, under the Torah, and under the Prophets, according to the clear emphatic undeniable Testimony of Yeshua:

Matthew 7:1-12 KJV
1. Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4. Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
6. Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
7. Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
9. Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
10. Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
11. If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
12. Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Do you not know what it means that Yeshua has become the Minister of circumcision? Circumcision is of the heart just as surely Moses wrote first, (Deuteronomy 10:16 KJV, Deuteronomy 30:6 KJV) and then likewise Paul. There is but one decree for you and it does not come from myself, 430+430+430, (1290) and let seven times pass over him, and the fourth beast, (1260) will be the one who tears away that chestplate of iron you have for a caul upon your heart, (Hosea 13:7-8 KJV). And Zerubbabel himself will be the one to remove that head stone of a heart you have so that indeed it may be circumcised. There will be shoutings, "Grace, grace to him!" (if indeed you overcome in your hour of power, O king of seven kings). You have no clue about grace and neither will you until you die, (the way Yeshua and the Prophets mean it). :crackup:

Right Divider

Body part
I understand it according to what was quoted from the scriptures that were already posted. Messiah also HAS BECOME High Priest after the order of Melki-Tzedek. Messiah also HAS BECOME the new Mediator of the Covenant whose blood speaks better things than that of Abel. When you say "was" in the past tense you pervert the truth because it clearly is not the same to anyone of the hardcore dispensationalist mindset. If you want to bury your head in the sand over it what is that to me?
I simply quoted the Bible, you're the one that needed to "correct" it.

The Messiah came to His people and He will again. During HIS time on earth, Romans 15:8.

The dispensation of the grace of God is were God is NOT dealing with people based on their relation to His earthly people, Israel.

But folks like you are too wrapped up in your "story" to understand the truth.
2Co 5:14-21 KJV For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: (15) And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. (16) Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. (17) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. (18) And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; (19) To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. (20) Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. (21) For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
Funny that PAUL would say, "though WE have known Christ after the flesh", seeing as how PAUL NEVER DID.

So do I, however, I do not pick and choose then turn and pit the scripture against itself so as to nullify what I do not like, as you do, which is why your judgment of others places you under judgment, under the Torah, and under the Prophets, according to the clear emphatic undeniable Testimony of Yeshua:

Matthew 7:1-12 KJV
1. Judge not, that ye be not judged.
Joh 7:24 KJV Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
Quite the contrary Mr. BibleCorrector. I have kept everything in the Bible in its proper context, unlike yourself.

Do you not know what it means that Yeshua has become the Minister of circumcision? Circumcision is of the heart just as surely Moses wrote first, (Deuteronomy 10:16 KJV, Deuteronomy 30:6 KJV) and then likewise Paul. There is but one decree for you and it does not come from myself, 430+430+430, (1290) and let seven times pass over him, and the fourth beast, (1260) will be the one who tears away that chestplate of iron you have for a caul upon your heart, (Hosea 13:7-8 KJV). And Zerubbabel himself will be the one to remove that head stone of a heart you have so that indeed it may be circumcised. There will be shoutings, "Grace, grace to him!" (if indeed you overcome in your hour of power, O king of seven kings). You have no clue about grace and neither will you until you die, (the way Yeshua and the Prophets mean it). :crackup:

:sheep:[/QUOTE]

Yes, no doubt that was what God meant through Paul, NOT!

This is what God meant through Paul:
Mat 15:24 KJV But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Some folks never see it until literal death.

I've seen the cold die and become enlightened before their last breath.

I have no idea what's in store for the lukewarm deceived.:think:

fzappa13

the seven heads

the seven heads are the seven dynasties of the Roman Empire

Julio-Claudian dynasty 68
Flavian dynasty 96
Adoptive and Antonine Emperors 192
House of Severus 235
Tetrarchy and the House of Constantine 364
House of Valentinian 455
Family of Leo I the Great 476

many have been counting the kings

not many understand that there were seven dynasties
but
the historians are the ones who determined this when they came up with the Byzantine Empire to separate the eastern Roman empire from the western one

isaac newton agrees they are dynasties

back to
the apocalypse

Dude, Isaac Newton predicted Jesus to have returned by now.

daqq

Funny that PAUL would say, "though WE have known Christ after the flesh", seeing as how PAUL NEVER DID.

If you would at least believe Paul and begin to walk according to the Spirit of the Testimony of Yeshua then perhaps you would begin to understand. Two of your anthropon-man faced countenances must breathe out their last, (Zec 13:7-9, Mat 26:31) and it is you who are required to do the will of Elohim and at least begin to cut them off. Simon, Simon, Petros, Kephas, and absolutely no way is Paulos going to stand up in front of the whole congregation and rebuke another literal physical human being and especially not the one who received three commissions from the Master and is the leader of the congregation at Jerusalem chosen by the Captain of the Host, (as you and your flesh minded friends like to imagine). Paul says he preached to all the Jews first throughout all Judea, Peter says that God had shown him that the Gentiles should hear the good news gospel by his mouth. Paul says he has known Messiah after the flesh. You are all mixed up because of your physical mindset: Kephas is the only one that was rebuked and it was by Petros-Paulos the little. :crackup:

Some folks never see it until literal death.

I've seen the cold die and become enlightened before their last breath.

I have no idea what's in store for the lukewarm deceived.:think:

Perhaps the lukewarm get set on fire when they get spewed out? One way or another we are all going to go through the fiery trials of the faithful. But the Father always brings His people through the fire: it is the Amorites, Canaanites, Hittites, Perizzites, Jebusites, Girgashites, and Evite fleshmongers, that get left behind in the dross. :)

Last edited:

daqq

I simply quoted the Bible, you're the one that needed to "correct" it.

Quite the contrary Mr. BibleCorrector. I have kept everything in the Bible in its proper context, unlike yourself.

"BibleCorrector" is nothing more than a "KJV Only" tool used by the likes of yourself and your associate Heir who also likes to use the same taunt against those who do not accept your KJV Only buffoonery. The "New Testament/Covenant" is written in Greek, not Ye olde king James English: better to believe what is actually written in the original languages than to put all of your trust in king Jimmy and his court. If you are going to continue perverting the Scripture someone needs to correct your perversions. What you call the Bible is full of errors because you put all of your trust into one English translation that has already clearly been shown to be erroneous. It is not the Bible that I corrected but rather your spurious rendering that other translators have corrected in their versions of the Bible.

Yes, no doubt that was what God meant through Paul, NOT!

This is what God meant through Paul:
Mat 15:24 KJV But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

What are you talking about? That is rather what God meant through the Master Teacher Yeshua, for those are clearly words given to Yeshua from the Father, and that statement has never been rescinded, altered, or explained away by Paul or anyone else. Therefore it is we who must change our own paradigm-mindsets because Messiah will not be changing his mind for you or anyone else, ever. Therefore if you are not willing to become a lost sheep of the house of Israel, like the Canaanite woman of Tyre was willing to do, BY FAITH, then Yeshua clearly and emphatically states that he was not sent to you, period, and likewise he says that the heavens and the earth shall pass away but his words shall not pass away. Do you have anything to say about the thread topic, O king? :)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Perhaps the lukewarm get set on fire when they get spewed out? One way or another we are all going to go through the fiery trials of the faithful. But the Father always brings His people through the fire: it is the Amorites, Canaanites, Hittites, Perizzites, Jebusites, Girgashites, and Evite fleshmongers, that get left behind in the dross. :)

Perhaps........ :)

It's a fearsome thing to fall into the hands of the living God and to realize Jesus' face is set like flint.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Originally Posted by daqq View Post

Perhaps the lukewarm get set on fire when they get spewed out? One way or another we are all going to go through the fiery trials of the faithful. But the Father always brings His people through the fire: it is the Amorites, Canaanites, Hittites, Perizzites, Jebusites, Girgashites, and Evite fleshmongers, that get left behind in the dross.

Perhaps........ :)

Therefore it is we who must change our own paradigm-mindsets because Messiah will not be changing his mind for you or anyone else, ever.

It's a fearsome thing to fall into the hands of the living God and to realize Jesus' face is set like flint.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the seven heads

the seven heads are the seven dynasties of the Roman Empire

Julio-Claudian dynasty 68
Flavian dynasty 96
Adoptive and Antonine Emperors 192
House of Severus 235
Tetrarchy and the House of Constantine 364
House of Valentinian 455
Family of Leo I the Great 476

many have been counting the kings

not many understand that there were seven dynasties
but
the historians are the ones who determined this when they came up with the Byzantine Empire to separate the eastern Roman empire from the western one

isaac newton agrees they are dynasties

back to
the apocalypse

can you count them?