Miscellaneous and Varied Truth's of scripture!

beloved57

Stony heart by nature !

Stony heart by nature !

Scripture teaches that by nature, in the flesh, that man's heart is stony Ezk 11:19

19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

The stony heart of their flesh is all by nature, not only jews, but gentiles also. I say that because some will object and say that God is speaking about the jews, which He was, but jews and gentiles alike are born of the Flesh by nature and have stony hearts.

The word stony here means:

ii.perverse, hard heart

This heart we all have by nature when born of the flesh. Now at best when it comes to Spiritual things, things of God, Truths of the Gospel, this is what the stony heart can do Matt 13:20-21

20 But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;

21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

Yes we see here that at times when the stony heart hearers may with joy receive the Gospel Truth, the Truths of the Kingdom, yet the Truth never took root, because the heart is stony, and by and by when persecution ariseth for the word, they fall away, apostatize Lk 8:13

13 They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

The word means:

I.to make stand off, cause to withdraw, to remove

A.to excite to revolt

II.to stand off, to stand aloof

A.to go away, to depart from anyone

B.to desert, withdraw from one

C.to fall away, become faithless

Its the same word used here 1 Tim 4:1

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Why do they depart from the Faith ? Because of Matt 13:20-21 and Lk 8:13

You see, with the stony heart folks, there was never any inward conversion, they received it [the Truth] with the flesh.

This is the deal for all who are not born of the Spirit first before they receive the Truth and bring for Spirit wrought Faith Gal 5:22

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

So if you tell me today that you received the testimony of the Gospel without being born again, I tell you today that you are a stony heart hearer.

beloved57

Who is the Lord Speaking to ?

Who is the Lord Speaking to ?

Who is the Lord Speaking to ? Rev 3:20

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

It should be quite clear who it is, whoever is Hearing His Voice ! Here is who that would be. Jn 10:1-4

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

Jn 18:37

37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

Rev 3:20 is a Call of Christ's Sheep out of Babylon, false Christianity as here Rev 18:4

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

If they hear His Voice, they are of the Truth, His Own Sheep, and they shall follow Him Jn 10:3-4

3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

Jesus is speaking to His Sheep in Rev 3:20 !

Nanja

beloved57
Rev 3:20 is a Call of Christ's Sheep out of Babylon, false Christianity as here Rev 18:4

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

If they hear His Voice, they are of the Truth, His Own Sheep, and they shall follow Him Jn 10:3-4

Jesus is speaking to His Sheep in Rev 3:20 !

Yes, Christ is calling His Sheep out of "her" (Rev. 17:4-5):
The false churches and satanic religious system which adhere to
a world-wide, freewill philosophy which boasts of the pride of man,
and will only lead to spiritual death and the Judgment of God.
(Isaiah 14:13-14; Rev. 13:1, 5-8, 16).

So that is why Christ leads His Sheep out, because they are not under God's wrath, they will not be partakers of her plagues.

The word "plague" here (Rev. 18:4) describes the wrath of God. Christ's Sheep have never been under God's wrath ! (Rom. 5:8-10; 1Thes. 5:9).

But all the others who ascribe to their own way of salvation (John 10:1) will come under the Wrath of God.

1 Thes. 5:3 - For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them,
as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Rev. 18:8 - Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine;
and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

~~~~~

beloved57

nanja

Yes, Christ is calling His Sheep out of "her" (Rev. 17:4-5):
The false churches and satanic religious system which adhere to
a world-wide, freewill philosophy which boasts of the pride of man,
and will only lead to spiritual death and the Judgment of God.
(Isaiah 14:13-14; Rev. 13:1, 5-8, 16).

So that is why Christ leads His Sheep out, because they are not under God's wrath, they will not be partakers of her plagues.

Excellent point, even though they were in false religion out of ignorance, they were not under God's Wrath !

The word "plague" here (Rev. 18:4) describes the wrath of God. Christ's Sheep have never been under God's wrath ! (Rom. 5:8-10; 1Thes. 5:9).

Can't agree more !

But all the others who ascribe to their own way of salvation (John 10:1) will come under the Wrath of God.

Yes, and they are indeed already under it. Jn 3:18,36;Rom 1:18

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Their holding to their opposition to the Truth is evidence of being under God's Wrath, and God not granting them repentance unto the Acknowledging of the Truth.

beloved57

Rom 5:12,19

12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

These scriptures teach in God's Gospel, that it was by one man's sin [Adam], that the many [he represented], did also sin together with him, and with him made sinners, and as proof of their union with him, they are born made sinners from the womb. Ps 58:3, hence being born sinners, alienated from God, does denote the imputation of sin unto them before they were born.

beloved57

Illumination or Illuminated

Illumination or Illuminated

Heb 10:32

32 But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;

Because the Gospel cannot be believed resulting in Salvation, without understanding it Matt 13:20,23

20 But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;

23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

The Holy Spirit must Illuminate Our Understanding, in fact the word Illuminated means just that, its the word phōtizō:

IV.to enlighten, spiritually, imbue with saving knowledge

B.to give understanding to

Therein lies the difference in believing out of the flesh,with a stony heart Matt 13:20, and believing wrought of the Spirit that gives Undertanding Matt 13:23

23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty. Or Illumination by the Spirit.

Let us not forget that Christ had to open up somes understanding, to understand the scriptures Lk 24:45-46

45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

The word opened here is the greek word dianoigō:

I.to open by dividing or drawing asunder, to open thoroughly (what had been closed)

A.a male opening the womb (the closed matrix), i.e. the first-born

B.of the eyes and the ears

C.to open the mind of one, i.e. to cause to understand a thing

i.to open one's soul, i.e. to rouse in one the faculty of understanding or the desire of learning

And what was the reason for this ? " that they might understand the scriptures,"

Now compare that with what is also from the scripture 1 Cor 15:3-4

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Even then Christ was speaking about His Death and Resurrection Lk 24:45-46

45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

Now if Christ had to open up their understanding to UNDERSTAND the Scriptures about the themes of the Gospel " it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:" 1 Cor 15:3-4

Why should we think that all others do not need to have their understandings Opened Illuminated, as well to understand the scripture ? Did those men have natural understanding of the scripture? Probably so, but that was not good enough, for the natural man does not understand the things of God 1 Cor 2:14, he must have his understanding Illuminated, which now is done by the Spirit ! 1 Cor 2:6-10

6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

beloved57

He's sitting on His Throne of Glory Now !

He's sitting on His Throne of Glory Now !

Matt 19:28

28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Many today in organized false religion believe that Christ shall not sit on His Throne of Glory until sometime in the future, on a Throne over in the middle east somewhere, oh but what a grave deception that is.

Why would not Christ being now sat down on the Right Hand of the Majesty on High, why would it not be the Throne of His Glory ?

Heb 1:3

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

Heb 8:1

Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;

So we should consider Christ now sitting on the Throne of His Glory Matt 19:28 and 1 Pet 3:22

22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

Remember Jesus said in anticipation and expectation of His impending death and subsequent Resurrection and Ascension Jn 17:5

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

What Glory could this be He had with the Father save renstatement back to the Right Hand of the Majesty on High. Remember what Stephen saw Acts 7:55

55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,

Was it not anticipated by Him that He must first suffer and then enter into His Glory ? Lk 24:26

26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?

Is this " His Glory" the same as this Matt 19:28

28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

I say it is !

beloved57

The Promise to Abraham's Seed

The Promise to Abraham's Seed

Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

The Promise to Abraham's Seed which is Christ ! Now who knows what promises Paul means here made to Abraham and his Seed, which is Christ ?

It meaneth these Gen 12:1-3

Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Gen 17:1-8

And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.

3 And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,

4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Now let us understand a great Truth, when the promises were literally made to Abraham and his Seed, it was to him as he embodied all his seed in his loins, and so it is with Christ, whom it is stated here in Gal 3:16 to be Abraham's Seed, and primarily to whom the promises were made, and that not to Christ as private individual, but as He embodied all of Abraham's Spiritual Seed in Him, God gave Abraham a Seed that belonged to Christ his Spiritual Seed, which are noted here Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

What are they Heirs to ? Gen 17:8

8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Gal 3:17-18

17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

Yes, The Everlasting Possession of Canaan in Gen 17:8 is the same as the Inheritance in Gal 3:18 !

Its the same Inheritance here Rom 4:13

13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

Here Canaan of Gen 17:8 is being identified as the World Kosmos ! And by the Way, Abraham's Seed in Gal 3:29 is the Church, the Body of Christ of which Christ is the Head !

beloved57

The Promise to Abraham's Seed 2

The Promise to Abraham's Seed 2

Believers in Christ are the Spiritual Seed of Abraham that was promised to Abraham, those who should be Numerous as the Stars of Heaven Gen 22:17-18

17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Acts 3:25

25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

Gal 3:7-9,29

7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

beloved57

We know that in the beginning Adam, made in the Image and Likeness of God Gen 1:26-29

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

only represented the Church, the Elect of God, as for the all the things given to him Gen 1:28

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Heb 2:6-8

6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man that thou visitest him?

7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

This is Fulfilled in the Last Adam, of whom, according to the flesh, is the seed of the First Adam, in whom's Image and Likeness he was made 1 Pet 3:22

Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

So it is also to the Church all things has been Given 1 Cor 3:21-23

21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's;

22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's;

23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

Adam in the beginning belonged to Christ ! Remember All things including Adam were Created for Christ, the Head of the Church Col 1:16-18

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

So Adam made in the Image of God, who is Christ, Was in Union with Christ [as the Natural Head of his Seed] when He made all things.

beloved57

Adam the Federal Head of God's Elect in the flesh.

Adam the Federal Head of God's Elect in the flesh.

Many believe that Adam was the federal Head of the Non Elect, but he wasn't, but of the Elect, those who would come to Faith in Christ, his promised Seed Gen 3:15

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her and Adam's her Husbands] seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Through their Seed came that portion of mankind that Calls Upon the Name of the Lord, which equates to Faith. Gen 4:25-26

25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.

26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the Lord.

Through this seed would come Noah Gen 5:6-32

6 And Seth lived an hundred and five years, and begat Enos

7 And Seth lived after he begat Enos eight hundred and seven years, and begat sons and daughters:

8 And all the days of Seth were nine hundred and twelve years: and he died.

9 And Enos lived ninety years, and begat Cainan:

10 And Enos lived after he begat Cainan eight hundred and fifteen years, and begat sons and daughters:

11 And all the days of Enos were nine hundred and five years: and he died.

12 And Cainan lived seventy years and begat Mahalaleel:

13 And Cainan lived after he begat Mahalaleel eight hundred and forty years, and begat sons and daughters:

14 And all the days of Cainan were nine hundred and ten years: and he died.

15 And Mahalaleel lived sixty and five years, and begat Jared:

16 And Mahalaleel lived after he begat Jared eight hundred and thirty years, and begat sons and daughters:

17 And all the days of Mahalaleel were eight hundred ninety and five years: and he died.

18 And Jared lived an hundred sixty and two years, and he begat Enoch:

19 And Jared lived after he begat Enoch eight hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:

20 And all the days of Jared were nine hundred sixty and two years: and he died.

21 And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah:

22 And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:

23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:

24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

25 And Methuselah lived an hundred eighty and seven years, and begat Lamech.

26 And Methuselah lived after he begat Lamech seven hundred eighty and two years, and begat sons and daughters:

27 And all the days of Methuselah were nine hundred sixty and nine years: and he died.

28 And Lamech lived an hundred eighty and two years, and begat a son:

29 And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the Lord hath cursed.

30 And Lamech lived after he begat Noah five hundred ninety and five years, and begat sons and daughters:

31 And all the days of Lamech were seven hundred seventy and seven years: and he died.

32 And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
Now if God began the New World after the flood with an Elect in Noah, for Noah was given Faith of God's Elect Heb 11:7

7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

Noah came through the Godly Seed Line Gen 5:1-32, and Noah was about 10 Generations away from Adam, for Enoch was Seven according to Jude 1:14

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

And of course Noah was Three from Enoch, See above ! So again, If God began the New World following the flood with an Elect in Noah, why should we doubt that the World began with an Elect in Adam ? After, Christ the Elect Seed was coming through Adam's Seed according to the Flesh. See Lk 3:23-38

23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,

24 Which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi, which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Janna, which was the son of Joseph,

25 Which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Amos, which was the son of Naum, which was the son of Esli, which was the son of Nagge,

26 Which was the son of Maath, which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Semei, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Juda,

27 Which was the son of Joanna, which was the son of Rhesa, which was the son of Zorobabel, which was the son of Salathiel, which was the son of Neri,

28 Which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Addi, which was the son of Cosam, which was the son of Elmodam, which was the son of Er,

29 Which was the son of Jose, which was the son of Eliezer, which was the son of Jorim, which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi,

30 Which was the son of Simeon, which was the son of Juda, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Jonan, which was the son of Eliakim,

31 Which was the son of Melea, which was the son of Menan, which was the son of Mattatha, which was the son of Nathan, which was the son of David,

32 Which was the son of Jesse, which was the son of Obed, which was the son of Booz, which was the son of Salmon, which was the son of Naasson,

33 Which was the son of Aminadab, which was the son of Aram, which was the son of Esrom, which was the son of Phares, which was the son of Juda,

34 Which was the son of Jacob, which was the son of Isaac, which was the son of Abraham, which was the son of Thara, which was the son of Nachor,

35 Which was the son of Saruch, which was the son of Ragau, which was the son of Phalec, which was the son of Heber, which was the son of Sala,

36 Which was the son of Cainan, which was the son of Arphaxad, which was the son of Sem, which was the son of Noe, which was the son of Lamech,

37 Which was the son of Mathusala, which was the son of Enoch, which was the son of Jared, which was the son of Maleleel, which was the son of Cainan,

38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

I believe these things gives us sufficient reason to conclude that Adam and all in Him from the beginning before the fall were the Elect of God !

beloved57

That God has a Special Chosen People, apart from all other peoples in the World, is stated unrefutably here in the scripture Deut 7:6

6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

This is His Church, The Spiritual Israel, Gal 3:26-29

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Gal 6:16

16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

They are His Chosen Nation Ps 33:12

12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

These are those Chosen in Christ Eph 1:4,18

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

When King David said Ps 106:5

That I may see the good of thy chosen, that I may rejoice in the gladness of thy nation, that I may glory with thine

He was not talking about the nation of Israel according to the flesh, but that Nation Chosen In Christ ! 1 Pet 2:9

9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Peter was speaking of those who viewed Christ as Precious 1 Pet 2:7

7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,

Its all those God has Chosen and causes them to have Faith in Jesus Christ Ps 65:4

4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.

beloved57

Christ the Head of His Body the Church !

Christ the Head of His Body the Church !

Eph 5:23

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

Christ as the Head of His Church, His Body, and by Him being so, their hearing, seeing, tasting comes from Him. Now understand, as it is with the human body, is it not through our head that we have our hearing, seeing and thinking ? So it is with Christ as the Head of His Body the Church, That's why He says to His Own Jn 15:5

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

That's why through Him we see the Son and Believe Jn 6:40

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

That's why through the Head we hear His Voice. Again without the Head the Body can do nothing !

beloved57

Spiritually dead !

Spiritually dead !

This is something no religionist can ever accept and why they hate and despise the True tenets of the Gospel of God's Grace.

Here is one of them, That all men by nature are Spiritually dead Eph 2:1,5

And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved )

Col 2:13

And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

1 Tim 5:6

But she that liveth in pleasure is dead while she liveth.

Here the word dead is in the perfect tense, denoting a permanent dead state, even while she is living naturally.This state can only be changed by Spiritual Quickening !

What being dead in all these verses mean is:

A.
spiritually dead
i.
destitute of a life that recognises and is devoted to God, because given up to trespasses and sins

ii.
inactive as respects doing right

B.
destitute of force or power, inactive, inoperative

Its being without any spiritual life, totally alienated from the Life of God Eph 4:18

Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

This is the state of all men without exception born into this world; And before anyone can do anything of a Spiritual Nature, doing anything right, before they can spiritually see, hear, understand or believe any of the things of God, they must be, its a prerequisite, must be made Spiritually alive Eph 2:1-10; Jn 3:3.

It is then we become New Spiritual Creatures through God's Spirit. If it were not for that, its impossible for any man to receive, accept the Things of God 1 Cor 2:14, they will only be foolishness to them.

This is a Truth every deceived religionists cannot and will not receive !

beloved57

Not according to knowledge !

Not according to knowledge !

The ethnic jews, they had a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge, we know that by Rom 10:1-2

Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

The word knowledge here means:

I.precise and correct knowledge
A.
used in the NT of the knowledge of things ethical and divine

Basically their knowledge of God was erroneous, incorrect, not exact and precise.

And Knowledge in this instance is synomous with Faith , conviction.

Its like what Paul says here about them but uses the Word Faith Rom 9:31-32

31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness [Zeal], hath not attained to the law of righteousness.

32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

But also remember that their stumbling was ordained by God 1 Pet 2:8

8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

Now back in Rom 10:2 the knowledge was Divine Knowledge they lacked, not according to revelation by the Spirit, it was not a Spiritual Knowledge which Faith gives.

The same word is used here 1 Tim 2:4

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge[Spiritual Knowledge] of the truth.

This Knowledge therefore must come from Spiritual and Divine Revelation, only which God can give !

Its used again here 2 Tim 2:25

25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

2 Tim 3:7

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Because their learning is not by Divine Revelation, Spiritual.

Titus 1:1

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

Here we have Faith and that Knowledge joined together, its given to God's Elect, by Spiritual revelation of Divine things !

This knowledge which acknowledges the Truth after godliness, the religious jews in Rom 10:2 did not have.

This kind of Knowledge however does accompany Salvation Lk 1:77

77 To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,

They were not His People See Rom 11:2

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

Folks, being a zealous religious jew in Israel did not mean they were of God's Chosen People !

But Salvation Knowledge Lk 1:77 is knowledge of Divine things . True Knowledge of God, that which is Spiritual Divine,and accurate will be given to all the Children of the Covenant, that Covenant confirmed by the Blood of Christ Acts 3:25

25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds [Gentiles] of the earth be blessed.

Which Christ was given as the Surety of to that People Isa 42:6

6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

You see that ? Gentiles are included in receiving this Covenant Light which is Spiritual Knowledge of Divine Things. The word Light is the F.

light of lamp

G.
light of life

The same word used here Prov 4:18

But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

It means to be illuminated, to enlighten, as with knowledge. So that means Gentiles are included in His People here Lk 1:77

77 To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,

This, the ethnic and religious jews of Rom 10:2 did not have, as well as very zealous and religious people today do not have !

beloved57

Made Sinners and Made Righteous !

Made Sinners and Made Righteous !

Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Now what does this mean, that by one man's sin or disobedience many were made made sinners ? and likewise by obedience of one man many shall be made Righteous .

Its like this, both Adam and Christ acted as Heads / Representatives to their descendants in them by the purpose of God. Let it be clear now, both Heads only stood as Heads of the Elect of God, the Church, Adam as their Natural Head in the flesh, and Christ as their Spiritual Head. Now by the disobedience of Adam, their Natural head, all the descendants as an consequence do partake of a depraved nature, meaning that was the effect of his transgression, his natural descendants are born with a nature that is at enmity with God, one that opposes God and not submitted to God and they are seen to be practicing sinners.

But now, by the obedience of Christ, also acting as the Head and Representative of the same ones, The Church, His Body, and His descendants Isa 53:10, and as a effect or consequence of it, His Obedience, those descendants of His Partake of a Holy Divine Nature that reconciles them to God 2 Pet 1:4

Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature [New Birth], having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

When the Church sinned in Adam, that act became legally theirs and so a nature was given to correspond, but when the Church obeyed in Christ, that Obedience became legally theirs, and a Nature is given in correspondence , and so made actively Righteous !

Last edited:

beloved57

The sin of the world taken away !

The sin of the world taken away !

Jn 1:29

The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

When John the Baptist made this proclamation, it was no lie, for the sin of the world has been taken away, that sin being what started it, the sin of Adam and the world he represented. Now Adam did represent the world that shall be conformed into the Image of Christ, the one right here Rom 8:29

29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

Yes Adam was the federal head of those God foreknew, predestinated to be conformed to the Image of Christ.

Remember Adam was Created in the Image and Likeness of God Gen 1:26

And God said , Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Gen 5:1-2

This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Now Christ is the Image of God from these scriptures Heb 1:2-3

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

Col 1:15

15 Who [Christ] is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

2 Cor 4:4

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

And notice what scripture said even more Rom 5:14

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

The word figure is Tupos:

the mark of a stroke or blow, print
a figure formed by a blow or impression of a figure or image
of the image of the gods

form

For Adam was created in the Image and Likeness of God, the Last Adam !

And be that as it is, all mankind in Adam were Created in the Image and Likeness of the Last Adam also, and so the Last Adam recovers them from the fall, and fulfills God's Purpose of all of them being conformed into the Image of His Son Rom 8:29

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

And these are the Elect of God, So Jesus took away the sin of that World. Secondly The Lamb of God took away the sin of that world that comprised all the names of those individuals whose names were written in the Lambs Book of Life Rev 13:8

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

That's what John the Baptist knew and made reference to in Jn 1:29. John knew the Lamb came to die for His Wife, His Bride Jn 3:29

He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.

Its the World of His Wife, the Bride Chosen Him by His Father. It needs to be said often, but Adam was not the Federal Head of all mankind without exception, for never was in Him the Serpents Seed or Offspring in the beginning when Created in the Image and Likeness of God Gen 3:14-15 ! Adam was the federal head of the same ones the Last Adam is the Federal Head of, His Body the Church ! That's the World in Jn 1:29, the Church, the Body of Christ !

beloved57

I am the bread of Life !

I am the bread of Life !

Jn 6:48,51

48 I am that bread of life.

I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

When Jesus says here that He is the Bread of Life, He does not mean that physically as in how we physically eat bread with a sandwhich, but He means it Spiritually ,

He says that I am the Living Bread, which camd down from Heaven, the Virgin birth did not make Him this Living Bread, He was always up in Heaven as the Living Bread.

Now what kind of man would living bread from heaven be for ? Well I tell you the Truth, God is not the God of the dead but of the Living Matt 22:32 ! Did you know that all for whom Christ died, that they were made alive together with Him when God raised Him from the dead ? Eph 2:5-6

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)

6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Notice Vs 5 hath quickened us together with Christ, in the greek suzwopoievw and means:

to make one alive together of Christians, with Christ

It involves the word Zoopoieo :

to produce alive, begat or bear living young
to cause to live, make alive, give life by spiritual power to arouse and invigorate
to restore to life
to give increase of life: thus of physical life
of the spirit, quickening as respects the spirit, endued with new and greater powers of life

metaph., of seeds quickened into life, i.e. germinating, springing up, growing

Now listen, all for whom He died and rose again in behalf of, even when they were by nature dead in sins, they had been made alive together with Christ, God considered them among the Living together with the resurrected Christ their Head.

And the People to whom Christ the Living Bread would be bread to, are Spiritually Living People . This is why Jesus said in Jn 6:33

For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

As the Bread of Life, to those He is the Bread of Life unto, He is giving life to them, spiritual life, giveth life is a present tense active particple, and He as the Bread of Life is actually giving, not offering or making available, but giving Spiritual Life unto the World, Jn 3:16, the World God Loved.

This Bread is not a Nourishment for a dead man; For tell me what good would it do to give bread to a dead man with no life ? Bread Nourishes Life ! The Man after God's Own Image was made to enjoy Bread from Heaven Matt 4:4

4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Job 23:12

12 Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.

But if a Man has Life from the dead, in this case from the Spiritual dead, the Bread of Heaven is most seasonable for him; For bread which cometh from above, is meet only for those Born from above Jn 3:3

3 Jesus answered him, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that unless a person is born again (anew, from above), he cannot ever see (know, be acquainted with, and experience) the kingdom of God.

Did you know born again also means born from above ? Remember that those Christ died for did rise together with Him and were seated together with Him above Eph 2:5-6

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved )

6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places [above] in Christ Jesus:

Col 3:1

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Well, that's where we get our New Birth from, where it is hid in Christ above, even when we were dead in sin. So Christ quickenes us with that Life we have from above with Him 1 Cor 15:45

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening[life giving] spirit.

We are then born from above, S those who shall eat of the Bread of Life must be first born from above Jn 6:51

51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Last edited:

beloved57

The Words I speak to you are Spirit and Life !

The Words I speak to you are Spirit and Life !

Jn 6:63

63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

These words that Jesus spoke applies only to those He came to give Life unto, recall back in Jn 6:33

33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

And the World here is that of His Sheep, or the His Church, for later He does say Jn 10:10-11

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they [THE SHEEP] might have life, and that they[THE SHEEP] might have it more abundantly.

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

That Life that He came to give His Sheep is that same Life He speaketh of in Jn 6:33 so the World is of His Sheep ! And so the words that He is Speaking are to them Spirit and Life, that is He is not speaking of those who are Spiritually dead. To those who are alive, the Gospel is Life unto Life 2 Cor 2:16

16 To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

That's what Jesus means about His words are Spirit and they are Life. The Gospel or Jesus words profit nothing to them who are only in the flesh, Christ words are Spirit and they are Life if He is Our Life, He is Our Eternal Spiritual Life !

Nanja

beloved
That's what Jesus means about His words are Spirit and they are Life. The Gospel or Jesus words profit nothing to them who are only in the flesh, Christ words are Spirit and they are Life if He is Our Life, He is Our Eternal Spiritual Life !

Amen. And that is why it's only His Sheep that can hear His voice (John 10:27) because they are spiritually alive.

All the spiritually dead cannot hear. So then how is it even possible then for them to think they can have the ability
to believe on Christ for salvation?

For unless a person is born of God first, made spiritually alive, it is impossible for him to spiritually hear God's Words.

John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech?
even because ye cannot hear my word.

~~~~~