Miscellaneous and Varied Truth's of scripture!

Nanja

Im Thankful to God you received it Sister !

Amen and Thank You my Brother !

God Himself enabled me to receive this Teaching, because my Surety Christ Jesus died for me, and as a Covenant Child of God, abundantly Blessed me to have experienced this Spiritual Circumcision of the Heart in New Birth !

beloved57

Amen and Thank You my Brother !

God Himself enabled me to receive this Teaching, because my Surety Christ Jesus died for me, and as a Covenant Child of God, abundantly Blessed me to have experienced this Spiritual Circumcision of the Heart in New Birth !
Thats a Big Amen!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Nanja

Rom 3:25

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

A Propitiation through Faith in His Blood. This verse limits the design and God's intent of purpose as whom sins Christ propitiated Him in behalf of; It was not all mankind without exception, but to all men who by New Birth are Given Faith ! Yes, all for whom He shed His Blood for are given Faith in His Blood. In this Faith / Faith in His Blood are the same. In other words, God is not going to be appeased, satisfied, propitiated by the Blood of Christ for our sins, and not let us in on it, or reveal or make it known to us. Faith is given to each blood washed person, to reveal to us that we have been Justified by Christ's Blood Rom 5:9

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Note: Propitiation saves from wrath !

So in actuality if God has been by Jesus Christ blood propitiated for our sins, Faith by New Birth must follow, for the Just shall live by Faith, that s being made Just by Christ's Blood ! For this God given Faith gives us eyes spiritual to see and to take comfort in it, all because of Christ's Blood; and not only is Faith given to the believer under the New Covenant, it was given to all whom Christ propitiated by blood God for under the Old Dispensation, Yes Faith in His Blood demonstrated His Righteousness in passing over their Transgressions; the difference only being they looked forward to Christ's Blood with their God given faith, and those post Calvary look back at the Blood in Faith !

Simple conclusion, if any die in unbelief , Christ's Blood was not shed for them and God was never propitiated in their behalf !

Exactly. So those who die in unbelief; that is, have never received God-Given Faith in New Birth Gal. 5:22, are the very same ones which will be paying the price for their own sins in the second death.

Rev. 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Nanja

There is one more consideration that will be the most controversial of all, and that is, John when saying the Whole World in its generical sense does also mean, the Whole World in Adam in the beginning, that is all nations Acts 17:26-27

26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:

That's the basis for God's Promise to Abraham Gen 12:3

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Gen 17:5

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

Gal 3:8

And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

With this we understand that the Seed of Abraham was the only seed ever in Adam originally in the beginning at Creation. This is True because Christ was and is Abraham's Seed clearly Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Now Adam was a figure of Christ or Him to come Rom 5:14

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come [Christ in the flesh].

So for Adam to have the full analogical force of a type of Christ, Christ being Abraham's Seed, then it was Abraham's Seed represented in Adam in the beginning, and that was the World that Christ came to Identify with Heb 2:16

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Now not included in Adam originally at the time of His Creation as the in the Image and Likeness of God Gen 1:26, not included was the seed of the serpent, which seed was created in Lucifer, this seed we hold to be the non elect outside of Christ, the Seed of Abraham. This vile seed is also part of mankind. This wicked seed was added to the seed of Abraham/Adam after the fall, in order that Adam would become though not its Federal Head as he was for the Elect, but he did become its Natural head, that is, He and Eve would be responsible for parenting naturally the devil's offspring due to their sin, that this evil seed would have an physical existence in the world to further carry out God's Eternal Purpose in Christ. These are men and women of the same physiological make up naturally as it is with the Holy Seed in Adam/ Abraham, however the depraved nature both seeds have by nature will remain permanently with the serpent's seed, whereas the Holy Seed, the Seed of Abraham/ Adam, a different Nature will be given them in another birth that is more excellent that their physical birth, a birth out of God, the New Birth, or Birth from above, but the seed of the serpent will never partake of this Birth. So Christ in this sense is the propitiation of the Whole World that was in Adam in the Beginning, which excludes the seed of the serpent. Gen 3:14-15

14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent[The devil, satan], Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Amen 100 % to this excellent overview and illustration of the Whole World that Christ was the propitiation for 1 John 2:2: That is, a Particular Seed, or Specific People which shall be Given Spiritual Life: The Seed of Abraham / Adam, the Seed of Christ Gal. 3:16, 29 exclusively.

But the world of the serpent seed has no possibility of reconciliation to God, but were forever cursed by Him Mat. 25:41 !

Last edited:

beloved57

Amen 100 % to this excellent overview and illustration of the Whole World that Christ was the propitiation for 1 John 2:2: That is, a Particular Seed, or Specific People which shall be Given Spiritual Life: The Seed of Abraham / Adam, the Seed of Christ Gal. 3:16, 29 exclusively.

But the world of the serpent seed has no possibility of reconciliation to God, but were forever cursed by Him Mat. 25:41 !

Amen Sister !

Nanja

Many believe that Adam was the federal Head of the Non Elect, but he wasn't, but of the Elect, those who would come to Faith in Christ, his promised Seed Gen 3:15

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her and Adam's her Husbands] seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Through their Seed came that portion of mankind that Calls Upon the Name of the Lord, which equates to Faith. Gen 4:25-26

25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.

26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the Lord.

Through this seed would come Noah Gen 5:6-32

Now if God began the New World after the flood with an Elect in Noah, for Noah was given Faith of God's Elect Heb 11:7

7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

Noah came through the Godly Seed Line Gen 5:1-32, and Noah was about 10 Generations away from Adam, for Enoch was Seven according to Jude 1:14

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

And of course Noah was Three from Enoch, See above ! So again, If God began the New World following the flood with an Elect in Noah, why should we doubt that the World began with an Elect in Adam ? After, Christ the Elect Seed was coming through Adam's Seed according to the Flesh. See Lk 3:23-38

I believe these things gives us sufficient reason to conclude that Adam and all in Him from the beginning before the fall were the Elect of God !

Amen Brother !

Originally Adam was the Federal Head of all God's Elect / Sons of God exclusively: Those who were Created in the Image and Likeness of God and predestinated to be conformed to the Image of His Son Rom. 8:29.

beloved57

Amen Brother !

Originally Adam was the Federal Head of all God's Elect / Sons of God exclusively: Those who were Created in the Image and Likeness of God and predestinated to be conformed to the Image of His Son Rom. 8:29.

Amen Sister Im grateful to God Hes given us eyes to see this magnificence truth !

Nanja

Rom 5:18

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

All men to condemnation ! Does this speak of God's Elect ? Yes, it most certainly does, God's Elect in Adam did incur Judgment unto condemnation, and btw, I am a firm believer that just as Christ's Headship is restricted to His Body the Church, so did Adam's His Type; Adam's the type, his headship was for the Church, the Body of Christ in their natural flesh and blood lives, which in Adam they did acquire condemnation/damnation and whereas Christ's Headship was for the Church the Body, for their Spiritual Lives and in Him they do acquire Justification of life.

Now back to the Truth regarding the elect in adam incurring damnation Rom 5:18a, and yes it was a very real condemnation and rightly deserved by them, HOWEVER, that condemnation of theirs, God because of a previous Eternal engagement, known as the Everlasting Covenant, in which the Lord Jesus Christ became a Surety for them, so that the sentence of condemnation they acquired, instead of God charging it upon them, He according to the Covenant arrangement charged their crimes and condemnation to Christ ! And God looked solely unto Him, not them, to satisyfy His Law and Justice, to pay the uttermost farthing.

And so it left them uncharged for their own self inflicted crimes, and Christ instead. For if their condemnation had not been real, they it would have been no need for Christ's Suretyship and the Cross, No need for the Incarnation and He being made under the Law Gal 4:4-5

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law
, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Gal 3:13

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse [or condemnation] of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Now this blessed Truth means that all God's Elect, because of Christ's Eternal Suretyship for them, it means they were Justified from condemnation incurred Rom 5:18a in the Counsel of the Everlasting Covenant before time began !

TY Brother for this Excellent Teaching on Rom. 5:18 !

Nanja

Again, the definition of remission as in remission of sins Matt 26:28, the word aphesis

I.
release from bondage or imprisonment

II.
forgiveness or pardon, of sins (letting them go as if they had never been committed), remission of the penalty

Those He died for have a complete absolution from sin and any of its consequences which unbelief is a consequence !

Sin is pardoned Jer 33:8

8 And I will cleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against me.

Jer 50:20

20 In those days, and in that time, saith the Lord, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I reserve.

That word reserve means remnant, He pardons the remnant according to the Election of Grace, Remember Paul wrote Rom 11:3-5

3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

It [remission] means that all sin of all those Christ shed His Blood for has bee washed away and put out of God's Sight Heb 1:3

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

3 He is the sole expression of the glory of God [the Light-being, the out-raying or radiance of the divine], and He is the perfect imprint and very image of [God’s] nature, upholding and maintaining and guiding and propelling the universe by His mighty word of power. When He had by offering Himself accomplished our cleansing of sins and riddance of guilt, He sat down at the right hand of the divine Majesty on high,AMP

There is nothing to punish them for at all !

It means they are covered and not imputed Ps 32:1-2

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

Rom 4:7-8

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Anyone who has forgiveness of sins by Christ's Blood Eph 1:7 no sin can be charged to them, ever !

All this comes from the remission of sin Matt 26:28, all this is true of everyone Christ died for, even when they are being enemies and ungodly, when they hate and reject God and Christ.

It was true of Paul when he was saul doing this Acts 8:1-3, the remission of sins is all of Grace and undeserved Eph 1:7

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Those He died for did not have to repent to receive it, they did not have to believe to receive it, did not have to be water baptized to receive it, did not have to take a step to receive it, they did not have to call upon the name of the Lord to receive it, they did not have to confess their sins for it, absolutely nothing they did or did not do is why they receive it and have it applied to them, Solely by the Blood of Christ shed for them and the Grace of God Matt 26:28; Eph 1:7 and if anyone tell us different its a false witness and gospel !

AMEN !

Nanja

The reason why I believe infants shall either be received into Glory as full adults if they're Elect, and the non elect shall receive eternal damnation not as infants but adults, its because their Federal heads , whom they were first in and represented by, when that head sinned, was of full age and maturity of mind and heart when they rebelled against their Creator, as for the Elect, Adam was a full mature man, having received the Law / Command from God Gen 2:16-17

16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

That was the Covenant men Transgressed Hos 6:7

But they like men have transgressed the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against me.

So the elect infants Transgressed in Adam, Men ! Not infant !

And the non elect sinned in their represenative head the serpent, lucifer, the devil, who had full capacity of mind and will when he acted on their behalf Ezk 28:15

Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

I believe God created him with a seed in him as He did Adam, and just as Adam's Transgression was charged to his unborn seed or offspring in him, likewise the serpent had the transgression of his seed, offspring imputed to them, Thats why both parties are said by God to have a seed Gen 3:14-15

14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Matt 13:38-39

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

So inclusion, the infants inherit Glory or Condemnation as based on a Mature Personage that represented them ! So in the day of Judgment it will be Just for God to Judge and mete out their reward according to Their head and they will be forwarded to a age to understand that !

Amen Brother, no babies in Heaven or Hell !

ttruscott

Unconditional election means unconditional non-election, people being damned in their innocence.

1 Timothy 5:21 I charge thee before GOD and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the ELECT angels. Since there are elect angels we can assume that the demonic angels were passed over for election or not considered for election. Angels do not presumably have any racial solidarity, ie, they all are holy or sinful by their own choice, not by anyone else's choice. So now we have to answer the question: were some elected before or after the fall of the Satanic rebellion?

IF they were elected / chosen before the fall then there is no stated reason for the non-election of the others. Unconditional, unmerited, election then also means unconditional unmerited non-election, ie, for no lack of merit or sinful condition at all some were passed over for salvation and NOT chosen to be saved if they should ever sin.

What can we make of such a supposition? Can we say it is loving? Righteous? Just? The best we can say is HE is sovereign and if HE chose this way then who are you to argue, which is not a real answer at all. Why teach us HE is loving, righteous and just if it has no meaning in the biggest question in their existence: Why were some passed over for election!!!

[ASIDE: It is entirely possible that the decision for some to receive unconditional unmerited election and others to receive unmerited rejection for election with no indication that this decision was loving, righteous or just could have precipitated the Satanic war in heaven when the non-elect were subject to a decision that was NOT loving, righteous or just so they committed themselves to war, putting their faith in the belief that YHWH was a false god and a liar, unworthy of being their GOD.]

This is what unconditional implies. It implies 'no reason', not just an 'unknown reason' because if there was a reason there would be merit to being on the side of the reason. Unconditional election means everyone was just as acceptable for election as everyone but some did not receive it....that is what 'without merit' also means! That does NOT sound like my GOD at all. IF they were passed over for a evil they did then there is a righteous reason to their being passed over and to the election of those that were not passed over but who got the promise of election because they did not do that evil!!

IF election was a response to the Satanic rebellion to reward those angels who did not rebel and to pass over those angels who did rebel and condemn them on the spot, then election by merit makes sense. Their rebellion to the command to put their faith in the Son and to love one another which they heard in the beginning* is then the reason they were passed over to be HIS Bride. The choice by some to accept HIM as their GOD and to put their faith in in HIS Son was then the reason they were elected based upon the merit of this choice to obey the commandment.

*1 John 3:11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another. I believe that John is referring to the loving purpose GOD has for each of us: 1 John 3:23 And this is His commandment, That we should believe on the name of His Son, Jesus Christ, and love one another, as He gave us commandment.

Thus we probably have a precedent in the angels for election being based upon merit and proper free will decisions being the condition of being elected. And since unconditional election is apparently false in the first people elected, I strongly suggest that it is also wrongly used for sinful men who were also elected in the beginning before the foundation of the world, Ephesians 1:4.

beloved57

ttrustscott

IF they were elected / chosen before the fall then there is no stated reason for the non-election of the others.

For Gods own self and Glory Prov 16:4

4 [FONT=&quot]The [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lord[/FONT][FONT=&quot] hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

If thats not a good enough reason, take it up with God ![/FONT]

Nanja

ttrustscott

For Gods own self and Glory Prov 16:4

4 [FONT="]The [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]Lord[/FONT][FONT="] hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

If thats not a good enough reason, take it up with God ![/FONT]

Exactly !

Job 21:30 That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath.

Rom. 9:22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

2 Thes. 1:8-9

8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

beloved57

Exactly !

Job 21:30 That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath.

Rom. 9:22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

2 Thes. 1:8-9

8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Amen Sister !

Nanja

Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

The reason why this is True is because Christ's died for His Sheep, this is undeniable Jn 10:11,15

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Notice Vs 11 again The good Shepherd giveth His Life for the Sheep ! Thats the World He means here Jn 6:33

For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

And by His death He completely vanquished and destroyed death and he that hath power of death, that is the devil Heb 2:14

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death[Giving His Life for the Sheep] he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

That word destroy katargeō means:

I.
to render idle, unemployed, inactivate, inoperative
A.
to cause a person or thing to have no further efficiency

B.
to deprive of force, influence, power

II.
to cause to cease, put an end to, do away with, annul, abolish

So His death rendered the devil inactive, inoperative towards them He died for, namely His Sheep Jn 10:11,15 !

This is important because to believe not and be saved is by the activity and influence of the devil as Per Jesus own words here Lk 8:12

12 Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil,[/B] and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

Now whose activity is spoken of here that taketh away the word out of their hearts ?

Its the devil's activity !

But now since Christ died for His Sheep, and the devils power towards them has been rendered inoperative, he has been rendered inactive towards them, his power over them vanquished, they believe and be saved when the Word is preached to them !

However, if one for whom He died does not eventually believe and be saved, then the devils power over them prevailed notwithstanding and in spite of Christ's death for them.

So for those who teach that its even possible for one that Christ died for can end up like one of these Jn 8:24

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

If anyone teaches that one for whom Christ died can finally die in unbelief and in their sins, we must lablel them antichrist, for they are giving the devil the victory over Christ's Death, thats antichrist full blown !

Thats why Jn 3:16 reads the way it does, its proof that Christ's death was to the end that it would result in those believing on Christ, His death having destroyed the devils power over them, and they believe and be saved, believing is an evidence of having been saved by Christ's death !

And so if a person or persons believe not, its because they were not of His Sheep Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

And off to hell they shall go Matt 7:23

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Amen Brother !

ttruscott

Exactly !
Proverbs 16:4 The LORD has made all for Himself, Yes, even the wicked for the day of doom. MADE: never translated created by anyone!

6466. paal

Strong's Concordance
paal: do, make
Original Word: פָעַל
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: paal
Phonetic Spelling: (paw-al')
Definition: do, makeNAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
a prim. root
Definition
do, make
NASB Translation
accomplish (1), act (1), acted (1), carried (1), deal (1), did (2), do (15), doers (2), does (1), does his work (1), doing (1), done (6), made (3), Maker (1), makes (2), performed (2), work (4), workers (7), working (1), works (2), wrought (1).

It is used to refer to a damned person's creation only by those who have committed themselves to the GOD who creates evil.

Neither does it make the meaning of the word unconditional to change so that innocents are NOT being damned for no reason... Anyone can sling their eisegetical interpretations of any verse, like Satan quoting the truth to Christ, to avoid being convicted of their blasphemy that the doctrine of unconditional election means that innocents were passed over for salvation, ie, damned, for no reason.