Miscellaneous and Varied Truth's of scripture!

Nanja

Proverbs 16:4 The LORD has made all for Himself, Yes, even the wicked for the day of doom. MADE: never translated created by anyone!

6466. paal

Strong's Concordance
paal: do, make
Original Word: [FONT=&]פָעַל

Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: paal
Phonetic Spelling: (paw-al')
Definition: do, makeNAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
a prim. root
Definition
do, make
NASB Translation
accomplish (1), act (1), acted (1), carried (1), deal (1), did (2), do (15), doers (2), does (1), does his work (1), doing (1), done (6), made (3), Maker (1), makes (2), performed (2), work (4), workers (7), working (1), works (2), wrought (1).
[/FONT]

It is used to refer to a damned person's creation only by those who have committed themselves to the GOD who creates evil.

Neither does it make the meaning of the word unconditional to change so that innocents are NOT being damned for no reason... Anyone can sling their eisegetical interpretations of any verse, like Satan quoting the truth to Christ, to avoid being convicted of their blasphemy that the doctrine of unconditional election means that innocents were passed over for salvation, ie, damned, for no reason.

Rom. 9:22-23

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory

ttruscott

Rom. 9:22-23

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory

Wonderful scripture - horrendous interpretation...sigh.

Neither fitted nor prepared denotes a CREATION except in the minds of those who worship the god who creates evil.

FITTED 2675. katartizó
Strong's Concordance
katartizó: to complete, prepare
Definition: to complete, prepare
Usage: (a) I fit (join) together; met: I compact together, (b) act. and mid: I prepare, perfect, for his (its) full destination or use, bring into its proper condition (whether for the first time, or after a lapse).

PREPARED: 4282. proetoimazó
Strong's Concordance
proetoimazó: to prepare before
Definition: to prepare before
Usage: I prepare or appoint beforehand, predestine.
HELPS Word-studies
4282 proetoimázō (from 4253 /pró, "beforehand" and 2092 /hétoimos, "ready because prepared") – properly, made ready in advance; hence, "ready, already prepared" (used only in Ro 9:23; Eph 2:10).

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
ttrustscott

For Gods own self and Glory Prov 16:4

4 [FONT="]The [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]Lord[/FONT][FONT="] hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

If thats not a good enough reason, take it up with God ![/FONT]

Wait a second, there. When did God make "the wicked for the day of evil"? When He made Adam?

Here's what we read in Scripture:

"And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good."

We, of course, do not read this:

"And God saw every thing that he had made [INCLUDING THE WICKED], and, behold, it [INCLUDING THE WICKED] was very good."

Would God call anything that is very good, wicked?
Would God call anything that is wicked, very good?

beloved57

Wait a second, there. When did God make "the wicked for the day of evil"? When He made Adam?

Here's what we read in Scripture:

We, of course, do not read this:

Would God call anything that is very good, wicked?
Take it up with God! Prov 16:4

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Nanja

Matt 3:15-17

15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.

16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

What would you think if I was to say to you, that when God the Father made this declaration regarding His Beloved Son, That it was not to Him merely meant as to a private person, but as He was the Last Adam, as the Head of His Body the Church, and so it means that He is well pleased with all of them in Him, even while they themselves are unregenerate and by nature enemies and children of wrath !

Thats why when He used the pronoun us here Matt 3:15

15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.

I think [know] that you are absolutely correct !

beloved57

I think [know] that you are absolutely correct !

Bless you Sister as God has given us fellowship in this marvelous truth . Eph 1:6

6 [FONT=&quot]To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.[/FONT]

Nanja

Bless you Sister as God has given us fellowship in this marvelous truth . Eph 1:6

6 [FONT="]To the praise of the glory of his grace,[B] wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="#006400"]A marvelous truth indeed; We are His Beloved !

Thanking God for your fellowship my Brother !

ttruscott

Wait a second, there.

Well, When everything was pronounced very good were not the satanic already fallen and sequestered in Tartarus? Did not the serpent arrive in the garden fallen BEFORE Adam ate?

GOOD therefore must refer to NO MORAL VALUE of the people at all just like the sinful elect are called the good (ie, elect) seed when they are still in their sins.

IF the universe with the earth was created to be a prison planet to keep the evil ones away from the polite society of heaven and as a rehab centre for the redemption of HIS sinful elect, then good easily expresses the idea that the earth and the people in it were GOOD to fulfill HIS plan of sequestering the Satanic and redeeming the sinful elect. Using good without defining it as good for what and equating it only with righteousness is a very real trap.

way 2 go

Well, When everything was pronounced very good were not the satanic already fallen and sequestered in Tartarus?

no .

Did not the serpent arrive in the garden fallen BEFORE Adam ate?

Lucifer was placed in the Garden ,fell when he tempted Eve

Eze 28:13 You have been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering, the ruby, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the turquoise, and the emerald, and gold. The workmanship of your tambourines and of your flutes was prepared in you in the day that you were created.
Eze 28:14 You were the anointed cherub that covers, and I had put you in the holy height of God where you were; you have walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

ttruscott

Prov 16:4 The Lord hath MADE all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.
MADE: 6466 paal
to do, make
Definition: do, make
NAS Exhaustive Concordance: do, make
NASB Translation
accomplish (1), act (1), acted (1), carried (1), deal (1), did (2), do (15), doers (2), does (1), does his work (1), doing (1), done (6), made (3), Maker (1), makes (2), performed (2), work (4), workers (7), working (1), works (2), wrought (1).

No one renders paal to denote a creation - except those who worship the god who creates evil. The choice is to read Prov 16:4 as as they do, or as The Lord hath MADE all things for himself: yea, even the lives of the wicked for the [judgement] day of evil.

Nanja

2 Tim 1:12

For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

A Spiritual knowing of Christ is an condition for believing in Him, and this knowing must be by revelation, for Jesus said here Matt 11:27

27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man[by nature] knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Only those whom the Father reveals the Son to know Him, as it was with Peter here in this narrative Matt 16:15-17

15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Peters knowledge of Christ as being the Christ/ Messiah, the Son of the Living God was not something he could have known by nature, in flesh and blood, but by Divine revelation.

And so as one writer once said, John Gill :

"an unknown Christ cant be the object of our Faith "

Such knowledge of Christ by revelation is an imperative before we believe on Christ for Salvation matters !

How can you explain the Sheep hearing His voice and knowing it, in order to follow Him Jn 10:2-5

But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

This knowing of Christ is a New Covenant Blessing Heb 8:11

11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

Christ Sheep is promised that they shall know Him Jn 10:14

14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

Because as the good shepherd He layed down His Life for them Jn 10:11

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

It would be a travesty if the ones the Good Shepherd gave His Life for, never came into a Saving Knowledge of Him !

The Sheep are able to know Him to a degree, to believe and follow Him because they have His Spirit given them, which marks them as His Rom 8:9

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

So His Sheep which hear His voice and knows His voice, must have had the Spirit of Christ in them Jn 10:2-4

2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

Having His Spirit is imperative to show that we belong to Christ, and so we can hear His voice in the Gospel !

So True Brother, and having a Spiritual Knowing precedes one's Believing, for the Faith that pleases God is Fruit of the Spirit given in New Birth.

Therefore, Christ the Son of God must first be revealed in His Sheep by the internal Working of the Spirit, following one being made Spiritually Alive in New Birth, just as the Apostle Paul, a Sheep of Christ, stated:

Gal. 1:16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

It's only once Christ is revealed and formed in His Sheep by the Power of Spirit are they made able to Know Him and Hear His Voice, and be enabled to Hear the Gospel of their Salvation Eph. 1:13.

Rom. 8:9b Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.