Miscellaneous and Varied Truth's of scripture!

beloved57

More on the World of 2 Cor 5:19 ! 3

More on the World of 2 Cor 5:19 ! 3

The world of 2 Cor 5:19 is a debt free world, no sins charged against it by the Law of God, because of the Suretyship engagement of Christ on its behalf according to a better Covenant Heb 7:22, this non imputation of sins, which is the same as forgiveness of sins, is actual Salvation Lk 1:77, even before we have the Knowledge of it !

Now understand something, How just would the Satisfied Creditor be, if some of His former debtors do not believe the report of the good news that all their debts are canceled and they have a clean , debt free slate before the Creditor, because their debts to Him had been paid by another which He did accept, How Just would He to go ahead and treat the debt free one as if they are not debt free and go ahead and execute the penalty of their debts upon them ? The Creditor recharges them with their debts, and punishes them for the same debts He had previously been given acknowledged by Him, satisfaction for ! What think ye of such a Creditor ? Why was He not able to persuade the debt free one to believe the Good News of their debt freeness ? Well, He is able to persuade them, because the Good News to them is God's Power unto Salvation Rom 1:16

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

That word believeth is the greek word pisteuō :

I.to think to be true, to be persuaded of, to credit, place confidence in

And so to those beieving or being persuaded, the Gospel to them was the Power, abilty, of God,

In other words, to those who have Salvation through the remission or forgiveness of sins because of the Suretyship Death of Christ for them, the Gospel is sent to them and it is God's Power persuading them of the Good News so that they believe it since its a True Fact ! Eph 1:13

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed[by being persuaded by the Power of God], ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

To make it plain and simple,God the Satisfied Creditor, does send the Good News of His Satisfaction and persuades by His Power in the Gospel for those whose debts have been satisfied to believe it, because its from Him a word of Truth !

beloved57

The sin of unbelief is paid for and why !

The sin of unbelief is paid for and why !

1 Tim 1:13-15

13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Paul obtained mercy because of actions and sins in unbelief !

This was God's design to have mercy on unbelief and to save out of it Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

God having Mercy turns unbelief into belief Rom 11:33

For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

And when God has Mercy, we then obtain it ! Rom 11:31

Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy or believe.

When we obtain mercy from God having Mercy, it results in our being Faithful 1 Cor 7:25

Now concerning virgins I have no commandment of the Lord: yet I give my judgment, as one that hath obtained mercy of the Lord to be faithful.

The word obtained here means : to experience mercy, and Paul experienced mercy to be faithful, which word pistos means:

I.trusty, faithful

A.of persons who show themselves faithful in the transaction of business, the execution of commands, or the discharge of official duties

B.one who kept his plighted faith, worthy of trust

C.that can be relied on

II.easily persuaded

A.believing, confiding, trusting

B.in the NT one who trusts in God's promises

i.one who is convinced that Jesus has been raised from the dead

ii.one who has become convinced that Jesus is the Messiah and author of salvation

He because of Mercy was made to be relied upon, but also he was made to be convinced that Jesus was the Messiah and Author of Salvation, which before he did not believe and persecuted those who did 1 Tim 1:13

Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

1 Tim 1:16

Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

In other words, he was made a pattern on how other believers obtained mercy unto believing on Him to Life Everlasting !

This is because the sin of unbelief has been paid for by the death of Christ, and for that cause it cannot dam or condemn anyone for whom He died, because He died for them they must obtain Mercy for their unbelief and ignorance !

We are saved by His Mercy Titus 3:5

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

beloved57

The sin of unbelief is paid for and why ! 2

The sin of unbelief is paid for and why ! 2

In my opening post about this matter it was demonstrated from the Life of the Apostle Paul that those Christ came to save 1 Tim 1:15 from sin as sinners, He came to save them out of ignorance and Unbelief 1 Tim 1:13

13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

Those sinners Christ died for, instead of receiving condemnation for unbelief as Per Jn 3:18, they receive or obtain Mercy, For Mercy triumphs over Judgment or Condemnation, that's a biblical maxim James 2:13

For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.

If God has Mercy Upon Us through Christ, then He cannot condemn us for Unbelief !

Another way we know that Unbelief has been paid for and cannot condemn those Christ died for as false teachers tell us, if it did, then those Christ died for and reconciled to God while they were yet enemies and unbelievers as Per Rom 5:10 if unbelief condemned them as enemies then they could not have been reconciled to God by His Death,

While others who are in a state of being enemies and unbelievers are under condemnation Jn 3:18

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

And His wrath abideth on them while in Unbelief Jn 3:36

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Now if the sin of unbelief had not been atoned for, then those Christ died for as enemies, could not have been reconciled to God, but like the others, they too would have been condemned already and His wrath would be abiding on them.

Now this presents a serious dilemma to all false teachers who teach #1 Christ died for all mankind without exception and #2 That Christ did not die for the sin of Unbelief !

beloved57

More on the World of 2 Cor 5:19 !

More on the World of 2 Cor 5:19 !

Again, the Word World in scripture can at times mean, as it is the Greek word kosmos:

in Greek writings from Homer down, an apt and harmonious arrangement or constitution, order.

any aggregate or general collection of particulars of any sort

So a collection of Sheep is a World, for Sheep are a particuar sort, for instance Christ's Sheep Jn 10:14

I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

Or remember when its said Jn 13:1

Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.

Well His Own Sheep Jn 10:3-4

To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

A Gathering or Collection of them constitute a World, that cannot be disputed !

Then If God So Loved the World of His Sheep, even apart from non sheep, then He still so Loved the World, and it does not mean He has to Love the non sheep in the World, so its a World in a World.

Its the same principle that governed there was, and is Two Israel's Rom 9:6

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

We can say likewise :

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all The World, which are of The World:

When Scripture says that All Israel shall be Saved, it does not have to mean all without exception, for all are not Israel which are of Israel,

So likewise when it says Jesus is the Saviour of the World, it does not have to mean all without exception for all are not the World which are of the World !

beloved57

More on the World of 2 Cor 5:19 ! cont

More on the World of 2 Cor 5:19 ! cont

Now after having clarified the word world, the World of 2 Cor 5:19

2 Cor 5:19

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world[of His Own Sheep] unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Now every citizen of this world, God made Christ to be sin for them 2 Cor 5:21

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

This by an act of imputation, when He laid upon Him their iniquties as Per Isa 53:6

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Its important to understand that not only was the Punishment of sin laid upon Him, but the reason for the punishment, sin or iniquity was caused to meet upon Him, but yet without contamination of His Holy Person because it was by Imputation only !

Now this Divine Act, by which all their sins were laid upon Christ, He taking their place under the Divine Justice, He was made by the Divine Reckoning, the Guilty Hell deserving sinner they were ! [Again this is in regard to everyone in the World of 2 Cor 5:19] He for each of them became that particular sinner or transgressor, So He numbered with the Transgressors Isa 53:12

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered/reckoned with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Yet again not experimentally, but by imputation or reckoning in the Mind of God !

Yet He was numbered with them as though He was actually one of them, So legally all for whom He died [ in that world of 2 Cor 5:19] there can never be any charge levied against them that can stick, No not even that of Adam's Transgression Rom 5:14

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

Which was unbelief and Apostacy, a departing from God in a evil heart of unbelief like expressed here Heb 3:12

Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

That was the sin of the World Jn 1:29, but now because of Christ they have been discharged from any consequences sins, which is what Death is in all of its categories Rom 6:23.

So because of this discharge, everyone in this world of 2 Cor 5:19 must be born again Jn 3:7

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Based Upon their wages of sin, Death has been discharged, abolished ! So the Gospel is to them about the discharge 2 Tim 1:10

Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

He is Our Saviour only if for us He has abolished Death !

beloved57

He might gather together in one all things in Christ !

He might gather together in one all things in Christ !

Eph 1:9-11

9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Folks it is those only in Christ that will be Gathered together in One Under His Headship, as the Head of His Body the Church !

In fact the words Gather together anakephalaioō is derived from the word kephalē which is the word Head in the NT 76 times. And So He is the Head of Col 1:18

And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

This Gathering is that what the OT Saints expected Gen 49:10

10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him[Christ] shall the gathering of the people be.

The word gathering here actually means:

I.obedience, cleansing, purging

All those Shiloh dies for are purged, cleansed from their sins with the results of their obedience !

Its an Gathering unto the Obedience of the Faith Jn 11:50-52

50 Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not.

51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;

52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

Rom 16:26

But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

If you notice Jn 11:52 " the Gathering into One " corresponds with Eph 1:10 "gather together in one all things in Christ"

The Gathering together of Eph 1:10 has absolutely noting to do with those outside of Christ,

The same goes for Col 1:20

20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things[in Christ] unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

beloved57

Who is the man the Lord will not impute or charge sin ?

Who is the man the Lord will not impute or charge sin ?

Rom 4:8

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

That word impute means to lay to ones charge ! Therefore it apply's for all them The Lord laid or charged their sins on Christ Isa 53:6

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid[charged ] on him the iniquity of us all.

Now by this Divine Act, God cannot count those Guilty, or sinful. God no longer keeps a record of their sins , they have before God's Law and Justice been clear of all guilt and sin .

You see, anyone for whom Christ died, It would be the height of Injustice to ever lay them to the charge of both parties, bpth the sinner and the sinners Surety, hence thats why Rom 4:8 must apply to all for whom Christ has died, God cannot never charge their sins unto them no matter what as its done to these Jn 8:24, and so He will not; Hence based upon this Truth alone in Rom 4:8, all whom Christ died for are already Justified from all things all sins Acts 13:39

And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

They were Justified from all things prior to their believing, they were Justified from their unbelief, that was part of the all things they were Justified from.

That same word Justified is used here Rom 6:7

For he that is dead is freed/Justified G1344 from sin.

All for whom Christ died, they died in and with Him because their sins [layed on Him] put Him to death for them !

So they were Justified from all things for the one simple fact that Christ died for them, So henceforth and forever more, God will not impute or lay charges of sin against them !

beloved57

Unbelief is a work of the Devil that Christ destroyed !

Unbelief is a work of the Devil that Christ destroyed !

1 Jn 3:8

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Folks Unbelief in all of its varibles, like Apostacy, falling away, going astray and etc is a Work of the Devil 2 Cor 4:3-4

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

To be in Unbelief is to be in a Lost state being dominated by satan, there is only one escape from Unbelief, the Death of Christ on ones behalf, that destroys the Works of the Devil !

Remember Eve 2 Cor 11:3

3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

That word word beguiled also means to bewitch, as in Gal 3:1

O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

That word obey is the greek word peitho and means to persuade and the word pistis from which we get the word Faith is from it.

In the greek concordance strongs the word pistis 4102 comes from peitho 3982.

So to be beguiled or bewitched from obeying the Truth, puts one into unbelief, in fact Paul uses the same word peitho with the alpha negative here for unbelief Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Now the point is this, any and all kinds of unbelief man is in, imprisoned in at that, its a victory for the work of the devil, who was the first to plunge man in Adam into unbelief and or disobedeince Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners/imprisoned in unbelief, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Now if one does not believe the Gospel, its because the work of the devil is still triumphant upon them and their minds 2 Cor 4:3-4 because unbelief first and foremost is of the devil.

Jesus said that one is prevented to believing and being saved by the devil Lk 8:12

12 Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

Folks this is important to understand because many in false antichrist religion would have us to believe, that those who shall yet die in their sins and unbelief Jn 8:24, and that Christ supposedly died for, that they are going to die in theirs because of unbelief, because they do not believe; now if that was True, it meant that the Work of the Devil overcame the Work of Christ on their behalf, and that Christ's death failed its Purpose 1 Jn 3:8 which was to destroy the works of the devil, and we know such a thought is utter Blasphemy to the Highest. Now ask yourself, are you one that Believes that one for whom Christ died can still go to hell for their sins because of unbelief !

beloved57

Jesus Kingdom is not of this World !

Jesus Kingdom is not of this World !

Jn 18:36

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Many today just dont get this Truth, But Christ's Messianic Kingdom is not of this World, its a Spiritual Kingdom, thats why the jews were wrong and disappointed, and why todays deceived false believers are wrong, they have all missed the boat on this.

The jews and the dispensationalist are carnal and being dominated by the flesh !

Jesus Kingdom is Spiritual Col 1:13

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Jesus has only One Kingdom that is His, in fact both in Jn 18:36 and here in Col 1:13 the word Kingdom in the original is preceded by the definite article, in both places its being spoken of His One and Only Kingdom !

So, that would also mean that His Kingdom here mentioned by the Angel Lk 1:30-33

30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.

32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Notice the words of Vs 33 "and of his kingdom there shall be no end."

This is the same Kingdom as the other Two places noted before, and it also has the definite article preceding the word Kingdom in the original.

The Kingdom of Christ in Col 1:13 is the same one here in Lk 1:33 as He Spiritually reigns over the Spiritual House of Jacob forever, and of this reign Col 1:13 shall be no end,as He reigns from His Throne of David, But its a Spiritual reign of a Spiritual King, a Spiritual Kingdom and People not of this world !

beloved57

A people prepared for the Lord !

A people prepared for the Lord !

Lk 1:16-17

16 And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God.

17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

Just as the Lord used John the baptist for prepatory work unto some men in order for their conversion or turning to the Lord Vs 16

In fact the same word for turn is used of Paul here Acts 26:18

To open their eyes, and to turn G1994 them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

So it is with the Holy Spirit of God under this Gospel dispensation, He is sent to the Heirs of Propmise to prepare, make ready their hearts and minds for the reception internally of the Good News of the Gospel of Christ, which therefore shall be unto them a Word of Salvation, even their own Salvation they now possess Eph 1:13

3 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

That word your is hymōn in the Genitive case, so it is the Salvation of yours, its not an offer of salvation, but an confirmation of and informing of Your Salvation, accomplished by the Redemption that is in Christ Jesus !

Now its important to understand exactly why its important to realize that your as in your salvation is in the Genitive case. Here is what defines the Genitive:

Genitive Case
For the most part, the genitive is often viewed as the case of possession. In more technical terms one noun in the genitive case helps to qualify another noun by showing its "class" or "kind". The genitive case has more uses than most other cases, but in general a noun in the genitive case helps to limit the scope of another noun by indicating its "kind" or "class". It is generally translated into English with a prepositional phrase starting with the word "of". The most common use of the genitive is to show possession (although it does not necessarily indicate actual, literal ownership).
For instance: "the servant of the high priest" (Mark 14:47). The words "of the high priest" are in the genitive case in Greek and modify the word "servant". (In Greek the word "of" is not present, but it is supplied in English in the translation of the genitive case). Here the genitive helps to qualify "which" servant the writer is referring to. It is helping to limit the sphere of all servants to a particular one.
And: "But you have received a spirit of sonship..." (Rom 8:15). Again the word "sonship" is in the genitive case, telling what kind of spirit we have received.
(Please be sure to see the list of 'Reference Sheets' where the genitive and other uses and classifications can be printed out for quick reference.)

http://www.ntgreek.org/learn_nt_greek/nouns1.htm#GENITIVE

So in this case, they are being informed of a Salvation they already have in possession, but just needed to be confirmed in them!

Remember Paul said to the Corinthians 1 Cor 1:6

Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you:

Now, the Holy Spirit prepares Spiritually the heirs for an inward reception of the Word of Truth of their Salvation, so that it brings forth fruit like Faith, which is a fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22, The heart prepared or made ready by the Spirit is that heart Jesus is talking about here as good ground Matt 13:23

23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

Isa 44:3

For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:

When the Spirit is poured upon dry ground, it moistens it, prepares it for the seed to be able to take root !

beloved57

Them that Love God !

Them that Love God !

Rom 8:28

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Understand something, man by nature does not Love God; and its a wonder to hear the unlearned utter words, we must Love God with our own freewill, for God is not going to force people to Love Him, but folks, words like that are grounded in complete ignorance, No God will not force one to Love Him, but He will give them a New Heart to do so. Again the Truth of the matter is this, man by nature, even in its pristine condition before the Transgression, ddid not and could not Love God, and this was made evident with Adam, who being in a probationary state after his Creation, to see whether or not man/adam Loved God as the Law requires Matt 22:36-38

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

And what better way to try His Creation man, if he Loved Him as he aught, than by the serpent, the devil, The Father of Lies and all Liars. Now the serpents strategy was along the same idea as stated here Deut 13:3-4

3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet[or serpent], or that dreamer of dreams: for the Lord your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

4 Ye shall walk after the Lord your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

You see if Adam and Eve Loved their God as they ought have according to God's Law, he would have stedfastly obeyed the Commandment of the Lord his God stated here Gen 2:16-17

16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Gen 3:11

11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

beloved57

Them that Love God !2

Them that Love God !2

So Deut 13:3

3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the Lord your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

This proving by God played out in the Life of Adam/man at the very beginning, and what did it prove ? It proved that man in Adam, in a pristine state, did not Love God with all his heart and soul, he was altogether vanity as the Psalmist wrote Ps 39:5

Behold, thou hast made my days as an handbreadth; and mine age is as nothing before thee: verily every man[adam] at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah.

This word vanity runs deep. Its the word hebel and means:

vapor, breath and out of this it means:

breath (5), delusion (2), emptily (1), emptiness (2), fleeting (2), fraud (1), futile (1), futility (13), idols (7), mere breath (2), nothing (1), useless (1), vain (3), vainly (1), vanity (19), vanity of vanities (3), vapor (1), worthless (2).

Man even in his best estate, which was in Adam before the fall in innocence, was vain, fleeting, mutable, nothing, useless :

John Gill writes and I quote :

verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity. As vanity may signify sin, emptiness, folly, falsehood, fickleness, and inconstancy; for man is a very sinful creature, empty of all that is good; foolish as to the knowledge of divine things; he is deceiving and deceived, his heart is deceitful and desperately wicked; and he is unstable in all his ways: he is "all vanity" (x), as the words may be rendered; all that he has, or is, or is in him, is vanity; his body, in the health, beauty, and strength of it, is subject to change; and so are his mind, his memory, his judgment and affections, his purposes and promises; and so are his goods and estate, his riches and honours; yea, all the vanity that is in the creatures, that is, in the vegetable and sensitive creatures, yea, that is in the whole, world, is in him; who is a microcosm, a little world himself: and this is true of every man, even in his "best settled" (y) estate; when he stood the most firm, as the word used signifies; it is true of men of high and low degree, of the wise, knowing, and learned, as well as of the illiterate and ignorant, Psalm 62:9; even of those that are in the most prosperous circumstances, in the greatest ease and affluence, Luke 12:16; David himself had an experience of it, 2 Samuel 7:1; yea, this is true of Adam in his best estate, in his estate of innocence; for he was even then subject to change, as the event has shown; and being in honour, he abode not long; and, though upright, became sinful, and came short of the glory of God: indeed, the spiritual estate of believers in Christ is so well settled as that it cannot be altered; nor is it subject to any vanity.

Folks this is not even up to debate, man / adam by nature, in his best estate did not Love God as the First Commandment required !

beloved57

Them that Love God ! 3

Them that Love God ! 3

Folks this is not even up to debate, man / adam by nature, in his best estate did not Love God as the First Commandment required !

There is only one way man can begin to Love God, and that not by force, its by heart circumcision, Deut 30:6

6 And the Lord thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

Just Like as required by God's Covenant People Deut 6:5

And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Deut 10:12

And now, Israel, what doth the Lord thy God require of thee, but to fear the Lord thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all thy sou

BTW to Love God and Fear God are accompanying Graces !

Again Deut 13:3

Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the Lord your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

This requirement is only performed by those who by New Birth receive from God this Deut 30:6

And the Lord thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

Rom 2:29

But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Thats the True Jew before God, anyone with circumcision of the heart, they Love God as required. Thats the Seed of Israel Deut 30:6 !

beloved57

Them that Love God ! 4

Them that Love God ! 4

Thats the True Jew before God, anyone with circumcision of the heart, they Love God as required. Thats the Seed of Israel Deut 30:6 ! To Love God we must be born again, made a new creature in Christ, given a New Heart, other than that its not even possible for man to Love God by nature, Adam/Eve will testify to that.

The circumcised heart is provided for in the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, and it is callled, and which all for whom Christ died take part of, The Circumcision of Christ Col 2:11

11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

This circumcision is a True Fact for all whom Christ died ! That is evidence that those He died for were His Seed Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

Thats also the seed promised to be circumcised in Deut 30:6

And the Lord thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

Yes, that promise is fulfilled through the Circumcision of Christ Col 2:11

11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

In this Christ is the Author of causing men and women to Love God as required by the Law of God, and it was proven to be not possible in Adam by nature ! Thats why this World was Created for a Redemptive Purpose in Christ, or man could not have Loved God !

Nanja

Thats the True Jew before God, anyone with circumcision of the heart, they Love God as required. Thats the Seed of Israel Deut 30:6 ! To Love God we must be born again, made a new creature in Christ, given a New Heart, other than that its not even possible for man to Love God by nature, Adam/Eve will testify to that.

The circumcised heart is provided for in the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, and it is callled, and which all for whom Christ died take part of, The Circumcision of Christ Col 2:11

This circumcision is a True Fact for all whom Christ died ! That is evidence that those He died for were His Seed Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

Thats also the seed promised to be circumcised in Deut 30:6

Yes, that promise is fulfilled through the Circumcision of Christ Col 2:11

In this Christ is the Author of causing men and women to Love God as required by the Law of God, and it was proven to be not possible in Adam by nature ! Thats why this World was Created for a Redemptive Purpose in Christ, or man could not have Loved God !

So true! It was for them, all those originally in Adam, who sinned in him, when he sinned:
The Elect Seed
Titus 1:1-2; those for whom Christ died Is. 53:10; These are the True Jews
who
shall come to Love God with all their (circumcised) heart and with all their soul! Deut 30:6

~~~~~

beloved57

So true! It was for them, all those originally in Adam, who sinned in him, when he sinned:
The Elect Seed
Titus 1:1-2; those for whom Christ died Is. 53:10; These are the True Jews
who
shall come to Love God with all their (circumcised) heart and with all their soul! Deut 30:6

~~~~~

Amen !

beloved57

Believe the same Gospel Report !

Believe the same Gospel Report !

The Gospel Report of the NT is the same as in the OT thats why Paul could quote Isaiah Isa 53:1

Who hath believed our Report /Doctrine? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?

Paul wrote Rom 10:16-17

16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

We know that OT Saints like Abraham believed the same Gospel as does the NT Saints, a Gospel that sets forth the Work of Christ as the bases for mans Justification, its seen from Rom 4:1-5

1What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found?

2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.

3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

From this it is quite clear that Abraham's Faith rested in Him that Justifieth the Ungodly Rom 4:5, and remember how Faith comes Rom 10:17 !

This means the Righteousness his [Abraham] faith embraced was that of Christ's Imputed, which he received the Knowledge of by Faith. It is also clear that the Gospel was Preached to Abraham Gal 3:8

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

The same Gospel of Rom 10:16-17

16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

And that Gospel revealed to Abraham the Righteousness of God Rom 1:16-17 ! Hence Abraham was made Just / Righteous by the Obedience of Christ, although at the Time he actually believed, Christ's Obedience was yet future, but he saw it by Faith Jn 8:56

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

Why did he rejoice ? Why was he made Glad ? Because it was his Salvation he saw in Christ, His Saviour. That word rejoice is the same word used here Matt 5:12

Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Remember it was revealed to him Gen 15:1

After these things the word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

Lk 1:47

And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

Abraahm rejoiced because God made known to him his Salvation in Christ, and he was made Glad, as in Glad Tidings, the Gospel ! He believed by God given Faith because as promised, the Just or Righteous shall live by Faith, which does apply to all of his spiritual seed, children of promise like Isaac was ! Paul tells NT believers that they are Like a OT believer Isaac Gal 4:28

28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

They all believed the same report of the Gospel !

beloved57

Has God remembered your iniquties ?

Has God remembered your iniquties ?

Rev 18:4-5

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Now these described in this passage whom God remembers their iniquities, they cannot be the People of God, which People He effectually calls out from amongst those who obviously are not His People, and calls them " My People" !

This coincides with the Church, the Body of Christ Paul writes to here 2 Cor 6:14-18

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Now the Church, the Body of Christ is God's Temple See 1 Cor 3:16

16 Know ye not that ye [The Church/Body of Christ] are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

And thats also who Paul is calling the " MY PEOPLE " in 2 Cor 6:16

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Which are the same MY PEOPLE in the Rev 18:4

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

God calls His People the Church out from among false religions of the reprobated world 2 Cor 6:17

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

They are called out from among them for whom God does remember their iniquties, but to those whom are His People, the Temple of God, the Church, His Covenant People, their iniquties He shall remember no more Heb 8:12

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

See the contrast between those whom God does remember their iniquties against them in Rev 18:5 and those He will not remember their iniquties against in Heb 8:12 !

They are His People the Church Heb 8:10

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

2 Cor 6:16

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them[My Temple 1 Cor 3:16], and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

beloved57

Man in the Image of God !

Man in the Image of God !

Man in the beginning at Creation, when Created in the image and Likeness of God his Maker, it was not all men without exception, but was the Seed of Abraham, So when mans Maker, God in Christ came to pay the Redemptive Price for man in God's Image that sinned in Adam, He took not upon Himself the nature of Angels, but of the Seed of Abraham Heb 2:16

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Thats man in God's Sight, the Seed of Abraham, not represenative of all of humanity, but only a remnant !

And so it is the Seed of Abraham in Adam that was a picture of Christ and the Church Eph 5:30-33; Again when we read that He came to seek and to save that which was Lost Lk 19:10

10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

It referred to the Seed or Sons of Abraham Lk 19:9

9 And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.

Thats because Salvation in Christ is limited to the Seed of Abraham. Thats why the Promise is Isa 45:17,25

17 But Israel[Seed of Israel] shall be saved in the Lord[Jesus Christ] with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

25 In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel/Abraham be justified, and shall glory.

For Salvation /Justification in Christ has never been for all without exception, but for Israel, the Seed of Abraham, a Elect People, the Church !