Miscellaneous and Varied Truth's of scripture!

beloved57

Why men dont come to Christ ?

Why men dont come to Christ ?

Jn 5:40

40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

Why men dont come to Christ that they may have Life ? Its simple, its because they have no life in them Jn 6:53

53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

You see the motion of coming to Christ, or believing on Him is the result of having Life or indicative of life in them, and so refusing to come to Him as stated in Jn 5:40 is indicative of not having of life.

Also, man naturally speaking, in the flesh cannot come to Christ Jn 6:44

44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

This inability of man to come to Christ again stems from him not having life in him, all men by nature are dead in sin and alienated from the Life of God Eph 4:18

Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

You see when men come to Christ Jn 5:40 it must be in Faith, but the natural man has no Faith because its a fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22, and the Spirit is Life ! So without Life in man from the Spirit, we cannot come to Christ to have Life experimentally and abundantly !

beloved57

The Two Adams !

The Two Adams !

1 Cor 15:45

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

The most common misconception in false religion today is that The First Adam, he that was natural Vs 46

46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

And Earthy Vs 47

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The misconception is that he was the representative Head of all humanity without exception, that is that he was was the representative Head of the Non elect, those not chosen in Christ before the world began Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

But again that is a error, for he was the representative head of only the Elect in Christ, which means that in the beginning it was only the Elect in Adam, or the world of men in Adam at Creation was only the Elect, for in him was their natural lives first represented.

Now how do we know this to be a true fact ? Because the first natural man Adam was made in the Image and Likeness of God Gen 1:26

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Which Image and Likeness comes to Light and realization in being conformed into the Image of Christ, God's Son, whom is the Image of God Rom 8:29

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Christ is the Image of God 2 Cor 4:4

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Col 1:15

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Hence because God is Immutable, we cannot fathom none who will not be conformed to the Image of Christ, being in Adam in the begining when God spake these words Gen 1:26

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

The non elect therefore are of the seed of the serpent or of the wicked one, which because satan could not procreate, they were added to Adam's natural headship with the Elect because of sin, for it was to be an aspect of God's chastisement, for now to have the non elect serpent seed part of their natural family !

Nanja

1 Cor 15:45

The non elect therefore are of the seed of the serpent or of the wicked one, which because satan could not procreate, they were added to Adam's natural headship with the Elect because of sin, for it was to be an aspect of God's chastisement, for now to have the non elect serpent seed part of their natural family !

Amen to your entire post!

To reiterate: Because Cain was not in Adam until after the fall in the garden, he was not made in the image and likeness of God; and neither was he loved by God as only all the Elect originally in Adam, who were chosen in Christ before the foundation Eph. 1:4. But he was of that wicked one 1 John 3:12; of the reprobate seed. So consequently, I believe God's chastisement you speak of is that now they must bring forth the devil's spiritual offspring.

I believe also, that this proves that Christ's death could not have been for all of mankind as false religion teaches,
for the non-elect have the devil for their father John 8:44. Our Lord Jesus refers to them as serpents Mat. 23:33.
And they are the cursed on the Day of Judgment Mat. 25:41 !

~~~~~

beloved57

Amen to your entire post!

To reiterate: Because Cain was not in Adam until after the fall in the garden, he was not made in the image and likeness of God; and neither was he loved by God as only all the Elect originally in Adam, who were chosen in Christ before the foundation Eph. 1:4. But he was of that wicked one 1 John 3:12; of the reprobate seed. So consequently, I believe God's chastisement you speak of is that now they must bring forth the devil's spiritual offspring.

I believe also, that this proves that Christ's death could not have been for all of mankind as false religion teaches,
for the non-elect have the devil for their father John 8:44. Our Lord Jesus refers to them as serpents Mat. 23:33.
And they are the cursed on the Day of Judgment Mat. 25:41 !

~~~~~
You have been blessed to be able to receive this Truth !

beloved57

The Two Adams ! cont

The Two Adams ! cont

That Adam represented the Elect World, The Sheep of Christ, it formed the basis for man's redemption from his Kinsmen Redeemer; The Lord Jesus Christ the Last Adam became Incarnate to redeem elect Humanity, all those made in the Image and Likeness of God in the beginning Gen 1:26

Gal 4:4-5

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

For it was the Church of God naturally that transgressed in Adam, but the non elect, the seed of the serpent, sinned not first in Adam but in their father the devil Jn 8:44

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Jn 3:8,12

8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil[and his seed] sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

The devil and his seed sinned in the beginning, Just as Adam and His seed sinned in the beginning !

Basically what this means is that God charged the nonelect with the sin of the devil, as He charged the sin of Adam towards the elect ! The difference however is that Adam's Sin and his posterity was redeemable, but the devil and his posterity sins were not redeemable !

This principle was adumbrated by the fall of Adam being redeemable but the fall of the angels not 2 Pet 2:4

For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

So the devil that sinned, and his seed, God spares them not. Remember Jesus said to these whom He called serpents ? Matt 23:32-33

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

The point being, they have no hope of escaping the damnation of hell, for it was prepared for them and their Father the devil Matt 25:41

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Nanja

That Adam represented the Elect World, The Sheep of Christ, it formed the basis for man's redemption from his Kinsmen Redeemer; The Lord Jesus Christ the Last Adam became Incarnate to redeem elect Humanity, all those made in the Image and Likeness of God in the beginning Gen 1:26

Gal 4:4-5

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

For it was the Church of God naturally that transgressed in Adam, but the non elect, the seed of the serpent, sinned not first in Adam but in their father the devil Jn 8:44

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Jn 3:8,12

8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil[and his seed] sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

The devil and his seed sinned in the beginning, Just as Adam and His seed sinned in the beginning !

Basically what this means is that God charged the nonelect with the sin of the devil, as He charged the sin of Adam towards the elect ! The difference however is that Adam's Sin and his posterity was redeemable, but the devil and his posterity sins were not redeemable !

This principle was adumbrated by the fall of Adam being redeemable but the fall of the angels not 2 Pet 2:4

For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

So the devil that sinned, and his seed, God spares them not. Remember Jesus said to these whom He called serpents ? Matt 23:32-33

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

The point being, they have no hope of escaping the damnation of hell, for it was prepared for them and their Father the devil Matt 25:41

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Post is precise and succinct!

As the scriptures clearly illustrate:

So, why is it that so many teach that all of mankind were in the loins of Adam,
but yet their doctrine does not harmonize with other pertinent scriptures 1 Cor. 2:13 ?
How do they perceive that scripture refutes this doctrine of two seeds?

~~~~~

beloved57

nanja

So, why is it that so many teach that all of mankind were in the loins of Adam,
but yet their doctrine does not harmonize with other pertinent scriptures 1 Cor. 2:13 ?
How do they perceive that scripture refutes this doctrine of two seeds?

Amen, That sacred Doctrine was revealed by God from the very beginning Gen 3:15

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Also Nanja, Adam was a Son of God is seen here Lk 3:38

38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

Now that being the Case, Adam being the Son of God , the word for Son is found back up in Vs 23

And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed ) the son G5207 of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,

Its the word huios and the same word used here Gal 3:26

For ye are all the children or Sons G5207 of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

So it was predetermined that all the Sons of God originally Created in Adam should come to Faith in Christ to manifest that they are of Sons of God as Adam was in the beginning their natural head, and Faith in Christ proves or evidences it !

Do you see what I am trying to say here ? Thanks !

Nanja

nanja

Amen, That sacred Doctrine was revealed by God from the very beginning Gen 3:15

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Also Nanja, Adam was a Son of God is seen here Lk 3:38

38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

Now that being the Case, Adam being the Son of God , the word for Son is found back up in Vs 23

And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed ) the son G5207 of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,

Its the word huios and the same word used here Gal 3:26

For ye are all the children or Sons G5207 of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

So it was predetermined that all the Sons of God originally Created in Adam should come to Faith in Christ to manifest that they are of Sons of God as Adam was in the beginning their natural head, and Faith in Christ proves or evidences it !

YW! All that come to Faith in Christ prove their Sonship by coming to Faith in Christ [and that I can surely attest to].
Those that were not predetermined to be Sons will not come to that understanding.

How's that? ☺

~~~~~

beloved57

YW! All that come to Faith in Christ prove their Sonship by coming to Faith in Christ [and that I can surely attest to].
Those that were not predetermined to be Sons will not come to that understanding.

How's that? ☺

~~~~~

Amen !

beloved57

Is it wrong to follow a man ?

Is it wrong to follow a man ?

The answer is no, not if that man is a True Man of God, functioning as a under shepherd of Christ, not if that man has the Truth of God, if he does, God will cause some to follow him. Paul wrote to the Church at Thessalonian 1 Thess 1:6

6 And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost.

Who is the Us here ? Its men of God ! The greek word for became ginomai is in the passive voice, which indicates they had been made followers and or imitators of those men of God, which had also received the Word of God. God's True Messengers are but undershepherds, and when He causes us to follow one of them, we are in fact following Christ, the Great and Chief Shepherd ! The Sheep of Christ will be given Ears to Hear His Voice through men of God's sending, Jesus said Jn 10:4,16

4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

They hear because they are of the Truth Jn 18:37

37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

John Gill writes:

everyone that is of the truth; that is of God, belongs to the sheep of Christ, knows the truth as it is in Jesus, and is on the side of truth, and stands by it:

heareth my voice; the voice of his Gospel; and that not only externally, but internally; so as to approve of it, rejoice at it, and distinguish it; and the voice of his commands, so as cheerfully to obey them from a principle of love to him.

Jesus here in Jn 10:4,16 is mainly speaking of how His Sheep shall hear His Voice through God sent Preachers Rom 10:14-15

14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

These are sent men ! Remember 1 Pet 5:2

2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;

The word feed is also shepherd, and a shepherd must have sheep to follow him, followers given him of God, The Chief Shepherd !

Nanja

beloved57 said:

We are Sons of the Living God!

~~~~~

Nanja

The answer is no, not if that man is a True Man of God, functioning as a under shepherd of Christ, not if that man has the Truth of God, if he does, God will cause some to follow him. Paul wrote to the Church at Thessalonian 1 Thess 1:6

6 And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost.

Who is the Us here ? Its men of God ! The greek word for became ginomai is in the passive voice, which indicates they had been made followers and or imitators of those men of God, which had also received the Word of God. God's True Messengers are but undershepherds, and when He causes us to follow one of them, we are in fact following Christ, the Great and Chief Shepherd ! The Sheep of Christ will be given Ears to Hear His Voice through men of God's sending, Jesus said Jn 10:4,16

4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

John Gill writes:

Jesus here in Jn 10:4,16 is mainly speaking of how His Sheep shall hear His Voice through God sent Preachers Rom 10:14-15

14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;

The word feed is also shepherd, and a shepherd must have sheep to follow him, followers given him of God, The Chief Shepherd !

Only Christ's Sheep can recognize a True Man of God and know that what he preaches is the Truth, because they are of God John 8:47;
they know God's Word when they hear it. John 10:27

Since being pulled out of all the apostate churches, God caused me to seriously study His Word,
and provided the means and time necessary to do it. And you're the Preacher whom He sent me:
By means of your threads God has used you to feed me Truth: Very grateful...Thank You!

Praying for you that the word of the Lord may have free course and be glorified, even as it has for me 2 Thes. 3:1KJV

The Lord shall continue to bless you richly! Is. 52:7 KJV

~~~~~

beloved57

Since being pulled out of all the apostate churches, God caused me to seriously study His Word,
and provided the means and time necessary to do it. And you're the Preacher whom He sent me:
By means of your threads God has used you to feed me Truth: Very grateful...Thank You!

Praying for you that the word of the Lord may have free course and be glorified, even as it has for me 2 Thes. 3:1KJV

The Lord shall continue to bless you richly! Is. 52:7 KJV

~~~~~

Amen, Thank God for His Sheep to Fellowship with ! For Us to have been snatched out of Apostate Relgion is a Excellent indication that we are of His People, The Sheep of His Pasture Rev 18:4

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Nanja

Amen, Thank God for His Sheep to Fellowship with !

Thankful to Him also!

beloved
For Us to have been snatched out of Apostate Relgion is a Excellent indication that we are of His People, The Sheep of His Pasture Rev 18:4. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Amen. The Sheep cannot stay in Apostate religion: False gospels utterly repulse them once they
have heard the true Gospel of their Salvation and are sealed with the Spirit of Promise Eph. 1:13-14.

~~~~~

beloved57

Thankful to Him also!

beloved

Amen. The Sheep cannot stay in Apostate religion: False gospels utterly repulse them once they
have heard the true Gospel of their Salvation and are sealed with the Spirit of Promise Eph. 1:13-14.

~~~~~

Amen !

beloved57

He was numbered with the transgressors !

He was numbered with the transgressors !

Isa 53:12

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Listen carefully ye that think you know God, the reason why NONE for whom Christ died can ever be punished for sin , including unbelief, its because they have each one of them already been punished in Him, once and for all Heb 9:26

For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

Listen, all for whom He died, for them the sin issue and all of its consequences [unbelief] has been abolished, canceled, made void,invalidate.

This is True because all their Transgressions against the Law, for remember the strength of sin is the Law 1 Cor 15:56

The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

Their transgressions against the Law [to include the one in Adam] were transferred to Him, meaning that THEIR GUILT and Penalty He bore, and so Paul says that He was made sin for us; This means He was made a sinner, transgressor for us, yet not experimentally but by real Divine Imputation or Reckoning.

For instance, here is the stength of what I am saying, Christ dying for the Patriarch David, God by Imputation considered Christ the one committing Adultery with Bathsheba, and justly being punished for it when He died on the Cross.

All the evil and wicked things all the People of God's Election of Grace have done, are doing or will do, God BY IMPUTATION considers Christ Himself as having done them, as being the doer of them, even though He NEVER COMMITTED any of them !

But because God laid their iniquity upon Christ, and Numbered Him with the Transgressors, that made Him before God's Law and Justice, it made Him the Transgressor which deserved the punishment, as if He actually sinned Himself !

Now this being the case, for scripture does teach this, For anyone Christ died for to go to hell, or into perdition for any reason, according to strict Justice and Righteousness, God would be doing them and Christ their Substitute Head and Great Injustice, and the Lord would be guilty of perverting Justice, and this is the indictment against all who claim that any for whom Christ died,for any reason, winds up in Hell, the Lake of fire, for any reason. It would be like God taking an Innocent Adam, who never transgressed, it would be like God taking him and punishing him for nothing, yeah, even worser than that !

beloved57

He was numbered with the transgressors ! 2

He was numbered with the transgressors ! 2

For all whom Christ died, He became sin for them 2 Cor 5:21

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

This is the point, Christ became the sinner you and i were, if He died for us, not a actual sinner by experience, but by IMPUTATION , Yes God in His Divine Reckoning, counted or numbered Him the sinner you and I were [by imputation] and we each can individualize it like this:

All the sins I have committed, am committing now, and shall yet committ, each and every particular one, in deed, thought and speech, Christ became the totality of that sinner I am, and this is the strength of saying He was made sin for us, or that He was numbered with the Transgressors, but again this was by Divine Imputation or Reckoning !

beloved57

More on the World of 2 Cor 5:19 !

More on the World of 2 Cor 5:19 !

2 Cor 5:19

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Please note here that the Apostle saith here of this particular world, That God does not impute sins against it ; and you know why ? Because God does not impute sin where He does not see any Transgression of His Law, For sin must be the Transgression of the Law as Per 1 Jn 3:4

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Rom 4:15

15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is [violation of it], there is no transgression.

Rom 5:13

For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law [broken].

So what does that tell us about the World of 2 Cor 5:19 which world God does not impute sin ? This Particular world God does not find any transgressions of His Law against it, and so thats a saved World !

beloved57

More on the World of 2 Cor 5:19 ! 2

More on the World of 2 Cor 5:19 ! 2

All those for whom Christ died, after having their sins transferred to Him, all their transgressions against God's Law and Justice charged upon or numbered upon Him, He having been made in the counsels of old their Covenant Surety Heb 7:22

22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

Let us read a portion of AP on being made a Surety :

"The Greek word for ‘surety’ properly means a bondsman: one who pledges his name, property or influence, that a certain thing shall be done. When a contract is made, a debt contracted, or a note given, a friend often becomes the surety in the case, and is himself responsible if the terms of the contract are not complied with" (A. Barnes). A "surety" is one who agrees to undertake for another who is lacking in ability to discharge his own obligations. Whatever undertaking the surety makes, whether in words of promise, or in the depositing of real security in the hands of the arbitrator, or by any other personal engagement of life of body, it implies the deject of the person for whom any one becomes surety. The surety is sponsor for another, standing in the room of and acting for one who is incompetent to act for himself: he represents that other person, and pledges to make good his engagements. Thus, Christ was not a Surety for God, for He needed none; but for His own poor, failing and deficient people, who were unable to meet their obligations, incapable of discharging their liabilities. In view of this, Christ agreed to undertake for them, fully pay all their debts, and completely satisfied every demand which God had against them.

So in other words, Christ's Suretyship left all for whom He died in stead of, by Covenant Propmise, it left them "before God's Law" debt free !

This is Reconciliation to God !

Now there comes a Time when all the debt free ones before God's Law and Justice, because of Christ being made a Surty for them by a Better Covenant, there is a Time in the providence of God, when the Good News of their Salvation, Reconciliation, debt freeness is sent to them to come into the Knowledge of it, and that is the Word of Reconciliation 2 Cor 5:19 as well as the Gospel of their Salvation Eph 1:13. The word of reconciliation speaks also to the remission of sins or the forgiveness of sins, which is Salvation Lk 1:77

77 To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,

You see not to impute sins upon a people speaks of their forgiveness of sins, Rom 4:7-8

Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Now understand, Non Imputation of sins as in 2 Cor 5:19 speaks to those sins being forgiven, being covered, and forgiveness of sins is Salvation Lk 1:77, and all for whom its for , the Knowledge of it is given them ! !