The Myth of saying that God Loved all men in the world without exception !

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

If God Loved us !

If God Loved us !

2 Thess 2:16-17

16Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,

17Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

If God Loved all men without exception as false religion says, then all men without exception should by God be given [not offered] everlasting consolation and good hope through Grace !

The basis of these gifts is the Love of God. Those God Loves He gives Eternal Comfort and Good Hope.

Last edited:

beloved57

If God Loves everyone without exception as it is falsely preached these days, what does His Love have to do with one being saved ? It would have nothing to do with it, since millions whom God Loved will be tormented forever and ever for their sins. To hear these false teachers tell it, God Loved eternally those, just as much as He did those who shall be Glorified with Him forever !

But scripture is clear that it is because of God's Great Love for His Elect that they are saved Eph 2:4-5

4But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved )

Those who believe God Loved all men without exception, say this Great Love that saves is powerless to save all whom He Loved !

beloved57

1 Jn 4:9-10

1 Jn 4:9-10

9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

10Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

If God Loved all men without exception as some falsely assert, then it is His Purpose that they live [spiritually] through Christ, because He was sent into the world to be a propitiation for their sins, so if all without exception do not live spiritually, but remain dead in sin, God in His Love has failed in that Purpose, there is simply no other conclusion !

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Now many today in their fleshly religious zeal, void of the Spirit,have imposed a most unscriptural meaning to the word world in Jn 3:16, they erroneously have it meaning all men and women without exception or the whole human race, but thats not what Jn 3:16 states or means. This fabrication does not pass the test of scripture. For example Jn 1:10

10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

In this one verse we find the word world [kosmos] with three different meanings. The first instance means, He lived on this earth, He tabernacled among men, Second it means He created all things, He created the orderly arrangement, and third, the word world primarily means the Jewish world were He conducted His Ministry, and who hated Him without cause. So in this one verse alone we have diverse meanings,none of which honestly means all mankind without exception. Wherever the word world is found it should be subject to its context, a word should not dictated a subject, but the subject the word.

Man, you must be a lot of fun at a party...

beloved57

Rom 8:35-39

35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Now since according to the false teachers, God and Christ Loved all men without exception, and it appears that nothing can separate the objects of their Love from their Love, then all those who shall yet hear the words of Matt 25:41

41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matt 7:23

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

They can be assured that while they are in everlasting torment and fire, and cursed, that God and Christ still Loves them.

beloved57

Why God hates some !

Why God hates some !

Rom 9:13

13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Mal 1:2-3

2I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,

3And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

One of the main reasons why God hates some is to manifest more clearly the Love that He does have for the ones He does Love. God's Love is not properly perceived, if it is not seen from the background of others that He hates ! That is God's point in Mal 1:2-3 ! They were both brothers, both sinners, yet God only Loved Jacob !

1 Jn 3:16

Hereby perceive we[Believers] the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

beloved57

Jn 6:44-45

If God Loved all men without exception, then all men without exception shall come to Christ ! Which we know is not true See Jn 5:40

44No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

45It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Now lets compare Ps 94:12 and Jn 6:45

Ps 94:12

12Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest, O LORD, and teachest him out of thy law;

Now whom God Loveth, He chasteneth Heb 12:6

6For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

Now who the Lord Loveth, He chastens and teaches out of His Law ! And those so blessed, come to Christ, for they are Sons or Children.

Now all that are taught of God and learned comes to Christ Jn 6:44-45.

So if all men without exception do not come to Christ [believe in Him] then scripture testimony is false. God teaches men the Law when He as promised, puts it into their hearts at regeneration or New Birth Jer 31:33

But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. See also Heb 8:10;10:16. Now scripture gives only one particular seed that God promises to chastn, and that is the seed of David, a Type of Christ Ps 89:29-32 and not everyone in the world without exception, the seed of David is the same as the seed of Abraham, which means God's Elect !

Last edited:

beloved57

A Converting Love !

A Converting Love !

Rev 1:5

5And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

We know it is a Myth that Christ Loved everyone without exception, simply because scripture testimony tells us that those He Loved, He washed them from their Sins in His own Blood.

That means He saved them. Having been washed from our sins is Salvation !

Now, there are many who shall die and did die in their sins ! Jn 8:21,24

Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

So how could Jesus have Loved these whom He declares shall die in their sins ? Because if He Loved them, He washed them from their sins by His own Blood !

Not only that, He also, those whom He Loved and Washed, He made them as a consequence Kings and Priests unto God, His Father, which speaks to their New Birth and Conversion ! Vs 6

6And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Christ's Love is a converting Love, at least the Christ I serve is !

Last edited:

beloved57

The effect of God's Love !

The effect of God's Love !

1 Jn 4:19

We love him, because he first loved us.

God does not Love all men without exception because all men without exception do not Love God and Christ ! A evidence of God's Love for a person, is that the one being Loved by Him shall be caused to Love God in Return, and so we have the words of our Text "We love him, because or since he first loved us."

Also that is why Jesus said this to unregenerate jews Jn 8:42

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

And that goes for anyone, If God Loves you, He is your and you would Love God, and His Christ, there are no exceptions.

Jn 16:27

27For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

Again, an evidence that men have been Loved by the Father, because they Love Christ and believe in His Mission from their Father !

Ones Love to God and His Christ is the Fruit of God Loving them !

All who do not Love Christ, let them be accursed ! For God does not Love them 1 Cor 16:21-22

21The salutation of me Paul with mine own hand.

22If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.

Paul would dare not say that if He believed these men were Loved by God..

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Those who have corrupted the word of God, take a scripture like Jn 3:16 and force it to say or mean that God Loves all men without exception, even though that's not what it says or means. The Truth of scripture however states and demonstrates that His Love is distinguishing and its only to His Elect ! Deut 7:6-8

Matthew 23:27 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That's it "Beloved57" I'm starting a new thread entitled, "The myth that, Beloved57 is in his right mind and knows precisely what he's talking about."

You're a complete "nutfish" my friend and fellow poster.

beloved57

Hast loved them, as thou hast loved me !

Hast loved them, as thou hast loved me !

Jn 17:23

23I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Now if God Loved all men without exception, then He must have Loved them as He Loved Christ. In context, Jesus is not only speaking of His Disciples, but of also all them that shall believe on Him through their word Jn 17:19-24

19And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

The word AS is the greek adverb kathōs:
according as

a) just as, even as

b) in proportion as, in the degree that

They are Loved in the same degree , even as God Loved His Son !!

This means, those Jesus will yet say this to Matt 7:23

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

If those who teach the false doctrine that God Loves all men without exception, then, these here Christ is speaking to in the Judgment, whom He will say to them, I never knew you, they were Loved by His Father in the same degree that the Father Loved Him !

beloved57

Propitiation for our sins !

Propitiation for our sins !

We know that God does not Love all without exception because if He did, all without exception would have had all their sins taken away and could not be punished for their sins, because scriptures says

1 Jn 4:10

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

You see that ? God's Love was demonstrated to those He so Loved, that He sent His Son the Lord Jesus Christ to be the propitiation for our sins.

Now, those who have and shall die in their sins, it is evident that Christ was not the propitiation for their sins, meaning He did not satisfy God's Law and Justice for them, so consequently they must remain unbelievers and die in their sins Jn 8:24

24I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Its no doubt about it, Christ is being even now for all that He died for the propitiation for their sins before the heavenly mercy Seat and Throne of God.

The word propitiation here is the greek word hilasmos and means:

an appeasing, propitiating continually !

2) the means of appeasing, a propitiation

The Lord Jesus Christ for all them God Loved, He has established everlasting peace with God for them.

Its a Peace that the Son of God Made with His Blood Col 1:20

And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Peace is the fruit of propitiation, God is at Peace with with every soul Christ died for, and that is the fruit of His Love !

Now, those who shall yet hear these words Matt 7:23

God did not Love them, and did not send Christ to be the propitiation for their sins, because if He did, God would be obligated, for Christ's sake, to receive them into His Favor , because His Law and Justice had been satisfied on their behalf by His Son !

beloved57

Jn 3:16

16"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

God's Love for the World of the Elect, His People, though they were born by Nature as others, most unholy sinners, but because of God's Great Love for them, He never for a second legally condemned them, neither have they ever been under His punitive wrath. For those things are not consistent with His Great Love for them ! It was God's Love that sent Christ into the world to redeem those He Loved Jn 3:16-17;1 Jn 3:16;4:9-10. All the condemnation legally that the Elect deserved for their revolt against God in Adam, had already been imputed to Christ, their Surety before the foundation of the world !

Christian_Nerd

depth:

So are you denying that Esau was an Individual ?

If you believe that God hated Esau, the person, and that Esau was predestined to serve Jacob, the person, then how do you explain the following verses?

If God was talking about Jacob and Esau as people then Esau should have searved Jacob, right? But what does the Bible say?

Genesis 32:3-5,
3 Jacob sent messengers ahead of him to his brother Esau in the land of Seir, the country of Edom. 4 He instructed them: “This is what you are to say to my lord Esau: ‘Your servant Jacob says, I have been staying with Laban and have remained there till now. 5 I have cattle and donkeys, sheep and goats, male and female servants. Now I am sending this message to my lord, that I may find favor in your eyes.’”

Genesis 33:3-8,
3 He himself went on ahead and bowed down to the ground seven times as he approached his brother.
4 But Esau ran to meet Jacob and embraced him; he threw his arms around his neck and kissed him. And they wept. 5 Then Esau looked up and saw the women and children. “Who are these with you?” he asked.
Jacob answered, “They are the children God has graciously given your servant.”
6 Then the female servants and their children approached and bowed down. 7 Next, Leah and her children came and bowed down. Last of all came Joseph and Rachel, and they too bowed down.
8 Esau asked, “What’s the meaning of all these flocks and herds I met?”
“To find favor in your eyes, my lord,” he said.

Genesis 33:14-15,
14 So let my lord go on ahead of his servant, while I move along slowly at the pace of the flocks and herds before me and the pace of the children, until I come to my lord in Seir.”
15 Esau said, “Then let me leave some of my men with you.”
“But why do that?” Jacob asked. “Just let me find favor in the eyes of my lord.”

Wile E. Coyote

Since God is love, for him to say that he hates certain people is figurative.
This makes no sense. God destroys those He hates.

Did God hate Esau or his works?
Paul said that the children were not yet born and had not done any good or evil that "the purpose of God according to election might stand, As it is written, 'Jacob have I loved, Esau have I hated.'"

Christian_Nerd

"Romans 9:

13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

How can it be sincerely taught that scripture teaches that God loves all men without exception, when it specifically says of Esau, God Hated ?

And I got news for you, He did not only hate Esau, but all the workers of iniquity. ps 5:"-bedeviled

This is talking about how God's love for those who are good in His sight (Christians) is so much greater than the love He has for "all the workers of iniquity" that in comparison, the love of sinners is looked at as hate. God loves all sinners more so than any man can possibly love anything or anyone, but He loves Christians even more than that.
If that verse is to be taken as meaning that God hates sinners then what about this verse?
Luke 14:26, "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters--yes, even his own life--he cannot be my disciple.
Are we to hate our father and mother, our wife and children, our brothers and sisters? No,it is speaking of how our love of God is to be above our love of others.

Christian_Nerd

Heres a video for people who think God has unconditional love for every person that ever lived. Starring George Carlin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xYua2kDCec&feature=channel_video_title

God sends his children to hell? Lol?

That video asks the question:
"Does God love those prdestined for Hell?"
This question is based on Calsvinism. God did not predestine anyone for Hell but gave everyone an equal chance to accept Him and thus be saved.

And the part about "Jacob I have loved, but Esau I have hated" is being taken out of context. It is talking about the nations which will sprout from Jacob and Esau.

Christian_Nerd

The Love of God which is in Christ Jesus Our Lord !

Rom 8:39

39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Who is the "us" in this verse? They are Christians for they say,"our Lord "; which means that the love from God that is referred to here is the love which God has for His Christians. This verse is saying that once a man is a Christians, he cannot be taken away from God.

Those who are not of the Elect, are those who are hated as Esau [Rom 9:13], they are alienated from God's Love and always will be

Romans 9 is talking about how some people believe that just because they were of Abraham's blood (Jews) that they were automatically saved. The part about Esau and Jacob is an example of how it is by God's grace (His death on the cross) that you are saved and not by being born a Jew. For what else does it say in Romans 9? "Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham's children."

that is why they shall have their portion in the Lake of Fire, or as Jesus states, the Damnation of Hell Matt 23:33

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Hell was made especially for them ! and they were made especially for hell..

Now These men here Jesus was speaking to, could not be those whom God Loved in Christ Jesus, stating that they cannot escape the damnation of Hell.

Matt 23:33 is talking about sinners. Hell was made to punish all those who do not repent of their sins and place their Faith in Christ.

Also, If God's Love is in Christ Jesus, then how is it possible to be Loved of God as per Jn 3:16 without being Chosen in Christ before the foundation of the World ?

God's love for Christians is different than His love for sinners.

Status
Not open for further replies.