Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Myth of saying that God Loved all men in the world without exception !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beloved57 View Post
    If God Loves everyone without exception as it is falsely preached these days, what does His Love have to do with one being saved ? It would have nothing to do with it, since millions whom God Loved will be tormented forever and ever for their sins. To hear these false teachers tell it, God Loved eternally those, just as much as He did those who shall be Glorified with Him forever !

But scripture is clear that it is because of God's Great Love for His Elect that they are saved Eph 2:4-5

4But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved )

Those who believe God Loved all men without exception, say this Great Love that saves is powerless to save all whom He Loved !

So true Brother, which would include the world which remains under God's wrath and condemnation permanently, such as these:

John 3:18, 36

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

However, the Elect World that God Loved Eph. 2:4-5 is never under a state of condemnation, but only His Chastening !

Heb. 12:6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

Rev. 3:19a As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten:

1 Cor. 11:32

But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanja View Post
      So true Brother, which would include the world which remains under God's wrath and condemnation permanently, such as these:

John 3:18, 36

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

However, the Elect World that God Loved Eph. 2:4-5 is never under a state of condemnation, but only His Chastening !

Heb. 12:6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

Rev. 3:19a As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten:

1 Cor. 11:32

But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.
      Very Good Thanks !
      "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
      preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
      called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
      a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Very Good Thanks !

TY and YW !

Comment

Rev 1:5

5And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

We know it is a Myth that Christ Loved everyone without exception, simply because scripture testimony tells us that those He Loved, He washed them from their Sins in His own Blood.

That means He saved them. Having been washed from our sins is Salvation !

Now, there are many who shall die and did die in their sins ! Jn 8:21,24

Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

So how could Jesus have Loved these whom He declares shall die in their sins ? Because if He Loved them, He washed them from their sins by His own Blood !

Not only that, He also, those whom He Loved and Washed, He made them as a consequence Kings and Priests unto God, His Father, which speaks to their New Birth and Conversion ! Vs 6

6And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Christ's Love is a converting Love, at least the Christ I serve is !

Amen to that, Brother !

Comment

Jn 17:23

23I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Now if God Loved all men without exception, then He must have Loved them as He Loved Christ. In context, Jesus is not only speaking of His Disciples, but of also all them that shall believe on Him through their word Jn 17:19-24

19And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

The word AS is the greek adverb kathōs:
            according as

a) just as, even as

b) in proportion as, in the degree that

They are Loved in the same degree , even as God Loved His Son !!

This means, those Jesus will yet say this to Matt 7:23

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

If those who teach the false doctrine that God Loves all men without exception, then, these here Christ is speaking to in the Judgment, whom He will say to them, I never knew you, they were Loved by His Father in the same degree that the Father Loved Him !

Amen Brother, Excellent Illustration !

Comment

Jn 17:9,20

9 I pray for them; I pray not for the world, but for them whom Thou hast given Me, for they are Thine.

Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also who shall believe in Me through their word,

Christ refused to pray for the world in general, but for those only who belonged to Him, Believers in Him and those who shall Believe in the Future. Those Christ refused to pray for are those of the reprobate world, those whom God Created as vessels of wrath, and children of hell ! Rom 9:22

22What if God, choosing to show His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted for destruction;

Matt 23:15,33

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

"Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers! How can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Now it is insanity to suppose that Christ Loved these people and that He gave Himself for them as He Loved and gave Himself for the Church Eph 5:25

25Husbands, love your wives even as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for it,

No real Christian should pray for none but those God has given to Christ, those who shall believe in Him, that is being Christ like.

It is blasphemy to even suggest that Christ came to redeem the children of the devil, whom shall perish in their sins, in God's Justice and Vengeance 2 Thess 1:8

in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who know not God, and who obey not the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

If Christ death was for these, if God Loved them Jn 3:16, then it was in vain !

Absolutely True !

Because God never Loved this portion of humanity 2 Thess. 1:8, He has nothing for them but His vengeance:

From Eternity He had already prepared that World of serpents for destruction Mat. Rom. 9:22, and predestinated them to partake of His Wrath for their disobedience 1 Pet. 2:8; Prov. 16:4; Rev. 21:8.

Christ Jesus didn't pray for that world John 17:9 and neither should His Church Eph. 5:25; the Elect World Chosen In Him of the Father.

Comment

Love to Christ and God evidence God's Love !2

Now why is it that those God So Loved Jn 3:16, eventually come to Love Him and Christ ? Well first and foremost of all, Those God the Father Loved , He gave His Son to die for them Jn 3:16 and Rom 8:32-34

32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Notice, this is important and often overlooked, something, because things come with the Giving of Christ. The word with is the word sun and means:

with, together with . Even though it does not expressly say this in Jn 3:16, its none the less True and is stated here, and together with giving Christ He gave them all things. The word gave charizomai:

I show favor to, (b) I pardon, forgive, (c) I show kindness.

I.to do something pleasant or agreeable (to one), to do a favour to, gratify

A.to show one's self gracious, kind, benevolent

B.to grant forgiveness, to pardon

C.to give graciously, give freely, bestow

i.to forgive

ii.graciously to restore one to another

iii.to preserve for one a person in peril

John Gill writes of this portion:

All for whom Christ died for, as a Gracious Gift of Grace, By His Death alone they are given a Permanent Sanctification Heb 10:10

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

This word sanctified is:

I make holy, treat as holy, set apart as holy, sanctify, hallow, purify.

And its in the Perfect Tense. Its permanently done and results remain to the present !

Now this Sanctification does ensure as an confirmation and evidence of Christ's Sanctification by His Death, a Sanctification by the Spirit of God, and all whom Christ's Death Sanctified, its expedient/appropriate for the Spirit to Sanctify and Set them apart for God's Service, 2 Thess 2:13

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

Its stated another way here Gal 3:13-14

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

All whom He redeemed by being made a Curse for, shall receive the Promise of the Spirit, it shall come upon them !

Now this Work of the Spirit is How their Spiritual Head and Father, Christ, gives them the Covenant Blessing of Spiritual Circumcision of the Heart, and with this comes to pass the Promise of Deut 30:6

6 And the Lord thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

The Spirit is Given along with Christ, and He sheds the Love of God in Our Heart Rom 5:5

5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

The Love here is Love to God, because the giving of the Spirit brings with is His Fruit of which Love is among them Gal 5:22

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

This Love given by the Spirit causes us to Love God, Christ, and Our True Brethren in the Lord, Our Spiritual Family in God. 1 Jn 4:7-13

7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. His Spirit which causes us to Love God and His People.

These things must and will be, If indeed God So Loved Us Jn 3:16 !

Amen to Part 1 #192, and Part 2 #193:

Love to Christ and God evidence God's Love !

Excellent **** !

Comment

Now, the reason why the false teachers shall be under more condemnation, because more than likely they have been showed from scripture that God does not Love all mankind without exception , however its because they want to hold to their idol of freewill, and glory in their decision making ability, they reject the clear truth of scripture by rationalizing it away .

Its impossible that all men without are said to be the objects of God's Love for many reasons in Jn 3:16, first and foremost because it does not say that in first place for it is perverted into the text.

Now in addition it cannot even mean that God Loved Loved every individual without exception because it is written Mal 1:2-3

The burden of the word of the Lord to Israel by Malachi.

2 I have loved you, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the Lord: yet I loved Jacob,

3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Rom 9:13

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Now if God and His Word makes such a plain declaration tat God said He hath hated esau, why do some pervert the text in Jn 3:16 and say that God Loves all individuals in mankind without exception ?

This is evidence that those who teach the universal love of God for all individuals, that they have no reverence for God's Truth, no fear of God !

Amen to that Brother ! They're obviously not of God John 8:47, because they have no fear of God Rom. 3:18 in their reprobate heart, and so misunderstand and pervert God's Words to teach that God loves all mankind without exception. And it's according to His Eternal Purpose in Christ Eph. 3:11 that they do, so that He can damn them for lying and not believing the Truth.

2 Thess. 2:11-12

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Rev. 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Comment

Amen to that Brother ! They're obviously not of God John 8:47, because they have no fear of God Rom. 3:18 in their reprobate heart, and so misunderstand and pervert God's Words to teach that God loves all mankind without exception. And it's according to His Eternal Purpose in Christ Eph. 3:11 that they do, so that He can damn them for lying and not believing the Truth.

2 Thess. 2:11-12

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Rev. 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Amen for sure Sister !

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Romans 9:13

13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

How can it be sincerely taught that scripture teaches that God loves all men without exception, when it specifically says of Esau, God Hated ?

And I got news for you, He did not only hate Esau, but all the workers of iniquity. Ps 5:5

5The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

And they that work iniquity shall soon hear these words Matt 7:23

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Yes, these and those in Ps 5:5 are the very same !
                      God loves those who love Him.

Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.
                      Oh how I love the Word of God!

Do not just read the word do it.

Comment

So Loved in Jn 3:16 !

Those so Loved in Jn 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

A World of sinners Rom 5:8

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Yet they could not be any outside of His Eternal Love in and through Christ Jesus their Mediator and His Son Rom 8:39

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

In the original it reads:

οὔτε ὕψωμα οὔτε βάθος οὔτε τις κτίσις ἑτέρα δυνήσεται ἡμᾶς χωρίσαι ἀπὸ τῆς ἀγάπης τοῦ θεοῦ τῆς ἐν Χριστῷ Ἰησοῦ τῷ κυρίῳ ἡμῶν

Emphasis on the greek definite article describing the Love of God, denoting God's One and Only being that which is through the Mediation of Christ.

For an Holy God could not have Loved sinners just for the sake of them being evil sinners in themselves, for in such a case they are unholy rejected reprobates, and objects of His hatered, hence Rom 9:13

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

And of course Ps 5:5

5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

These are sinners outside of Christ Jesus the Mediator where Gods Love centers Rom 8:37, sinners that Jesus never knew Matt 7:23

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Now understand, in order to have been objects of God's Love in Christ Jesus, in some real sense we had to be united to Him, which comes from being Chosen in Him in Love Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

The same so loved of Jn 3:16 !

Now sinners outside of Christ, those He will say to " I never knew you" Matt 7:23, therefore God could not have Loved, but did hate as esau and the workers of iniquity, God hated them from before the foundation, even from everlasting, just as He Loved the Elect, He chose in Christ, from before the foundation, and from everlasting Jn 17:23-24 ; Jer 31:3

And unto them the hated, He had predetermined not to have mercy on them [salvation mercy] in reference to Eternal Life Jude 1:21

21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

Hence they never had part of being of those whhich are called Vessels of Mercy Rom 9:23

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

And this by Eternal Divine predetermination to be exempt from His Love and Mercy found only in Election in Christ !

TY Brother, and Amen, to another God Glorifying Teaching in His Word Heb. 4:12 !

Comment

TY Brother, and Amen, to another God Glorifying Teaching in His Word Heb. 4:12 !
                          Bless You Sister !

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

• How could God love all if some are destined to Hell?
                            He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

Comment

Bless You Sister !
                              The Lord Bless You too Brother !

Comment

The Us is God's Elect, Israel !
                                Amen Brother !

Comment

Working...
                                X