The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I don't have to read beyond the opening post to know the person behind this so called "revelation" is someone channeling a demon; just more New Age seducing spirits spouting pseudo-spiritual, false love infected ramblings, sent to deceive those that are weak in the faith.

One of these spirits "trademarks" is always stressing about the supposed character of God being of an all inclusive, non-discriminatory, anything goes mentality, when in fact He is very discriminating, in that He separates the light from darkness, the wheat from the tares, the sheep from the goats, the men from demons, the clean from the unclean, the holy from the profane, the sanctified from the unsanctified.

He does not bring unity by being all inclusive/addition under this false noble motive of the betterment of the human race; He brings unity by DIVISION, and He's the only one that can do it that way.

He divided Eve from Adam and brought union, He made covenant/agreement/union by dividing a sacrifice and then walking through the two parts. And finally, He brought union by dividing the Head from the body, via the Holy Ghost being that which every joint supplieth, just as He did to the bullock in pattern on the day of ATONEMENT.

This is how you test the spirits: on the day of Pentecost they all heard the Spirit speaking about the wonderful works of God among men. Principle: the Spirit always exalts the one who sent it.

Not sure of the origin of something? Who does it exalt? If it does not exalt the Lord Jesus Christ and Him crucified, then it's not of His Spirit.

"Contempt prior to investigation guarantees a life of perpetual ignorance."

"Christianity has indeed done a great service for this world, but what is now most needed is Jesus. The world needs to see Jesus living again on earth in the experience of spirit-born mortals who effectively reveal the Master to all men. It is futile to talk about a revival of primitive Christianity; you must go forward from where you find yourselves. Modern culture must become spiritually baptized with a new revelation of Jesus’ life and illuminated with a new understanding of his gospel of eternal salvation. And when Jesus becomes thus lifted up, he will draw all men to himself. Jesus’ disciples should be more than conquerors, even overflowing sources of inspiration and enhanced living to all men. Religion is only an exalted humanism until it is made divine by the discovery of the reality of the presence of God in personal experience."

Caino

SimplyHisSheep

"Christianity has indeed done a great service for this world, but what is now most needed is Jesus. The world needs to see Jesus living again on earth in the experience of spirit-born mortals who effectively reveal the Master to all men. It is futile to talk about a revival of primitive Christianity; you must go forward from where you find yourselves. Modern culture must become spiritually baptized with a new revelation of Jesus’ life and illuminated with a new understanding of his gospel of eternal salvation. And when Jesus becomes thus lifted up, he will draw all men to himself. Jesus’ disciples should be more than conquerors, even overflowing sources of inspiration and enhanced living to all men. Religion is only an exalted humanism until it is made divine by the discovery of the reality of the presence of God in personal experience."

Caino

I know from personal experience that Satan has no problem giving a little "shout out" to Jesus if it means he can fill the minds of His would be followers with mind numbing lies. I was duped into reading something not that long ago thinking it was from God. It too seemed to exalt Christ for a time but when it started speaking of how evil and demons are not real I understood the true source. There may be some truth in those writings but if it is mostly falsehood it will only numb your mind and not allow you to see the whole truth. And the way is narrow which leads to life, so we must be careful to always and only seek and follow the voice of truth. Christ IS the truth.

Burning Bush

Caino

I am not ignorant of Satan's devices nor the fact that he knows the Word. What he does is take it and twist it ever so slightly with subtility to make what is said look like the original motive of the heart, but it's motive is to ensnare. The devils know Him and tremble.

As for "primitive Christianity", those "primitive" Christians turned the then world upside down, and "improvement" upon that will only be as a result of His Spirit and His end time fulfillment of promises. It will have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with man's efforts at self improvement or "enhanced living".

As a matter of fact, He's not interested in making a better Adam with "enhanced living", He wants you to die so HE can live.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I know from personal experience that Satan has no problem giving a little "shout out" to Jesus if it means he can fill the minds of His would be followers with mind numbing lies. I was duped into reading something not that long ago thinking it was from God. It too seemed to exalt Christ for a time but when it started speaking of how evil and demons are not real I understood the true source. There may be some truth in those writings but if it is mostly falsehood it will only numb your mind and not allow you to see the whole truth. And the way is narrow which leads to life, so we must be careful to always and only seek and follow the voice of truth. Christ IS the truth.

The unbelieving Jews said the same thing to Jesus:

"Then they brought him a demon-possessed man who was blind and mute, and Jesus healed him, so that he could both talk and see. All the people were astonished and said, “Could this be the Son of David?”

But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “It is only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this fellow drives out demons.”

Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand. If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand? And if I drive out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your people drive them out? So then, they will be your judges. But if it is by the Spirit of God that I drive out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

Caino

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I am not ignorant of Satan's devices nor the fact that he knows the Word. What he does is take it and twist it ever so slightly with subtility to make what is said look like the original motive of the heart, but it's motive is to ensnare. The devils know Him and tremble.

As for "primitive Christianity", those "primitive" Christians turned the then world upside down, and "improvement" upon that will only be as a result of His Spirit and His end time fulfillment of promises. It will have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with man's efforts at self improvement or "enhanced living".

As a matter of fact, He's not interested in making a better Adam with "enhanced living", He wants you to die so HE can live.

Well, that settles it then, you have more faith in Satan then in the works and power of God.

Caino

SimplyHisSheep

The unbelieving Jews said the same thing to Jesus:

"Then they brought him a demon-possessed man who was blind and mute, and Jesus healed him, so that he could both talk and see. All the people were astonished and said, “Could this be the Son of David?”

But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “It is only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this fellow drives out demons.”

Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand. If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand? And if I drive out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your people drive them out? So then, they will be your judges. But if it is by the Spirit of God that I drive out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

Caino

I'm not completely comprehending what you're saying here. I'm not saying that Satan was casting out Satan. I'm saying that he can use the Word of God erroneously to try and make it look like what he is saying is coming from God. Take the temptation of Jesus for example.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I'm not completely comprehending what you're saying here. I'm not saying that Satan was casting out Satan. I'm saying that he can use the Word of God erroneously to try and make it look like what he is saying is coming from God. Take the temptation of Jesus for example.

I'm saying that any time someone does not like a new manifestation of the truth they say it's from Satan.

Jesus proved Satan to be a powerless liar, he has been defeated, he never was a God, there is only one God. Why do you promote and advertise Satan as a God like figure along side the real God?

Caino

SimplyHisSheep

I'm saying that any time someone does not like a new manifestation of the truth they say it's from Satan.

Jesus proved Satan to be a powerless liar, he has been defeated, he never was a God, there is only one God. Why do you promote and advertise Satan as a God like figure along side the real God?

Caino

No, he certainly is not a God. And I would never promote and advertise him as such. And the only manifestation of the truth is JESUS CHRIST. Satan is certainly not powerless, he is the prince and power of the air, until we allow Christ to rule in us. Look around Caino... who do you think most people are being ruled by at the moment? God? I don't think so.

Burning Bush

Well, that settles it then, you have more faith in Satan then in the works and power of God.
Caino

Hardly. But I also know that the cup of iniquity is being filled right now, because of the day we are in His timetable, in that He is allowing men to have the desires of their hearts, to the fill.

So it would be prudent to make sure your desires line up with His and His is not about studying spiritually worthless doctrines that have NO LIFE (not quickened by the Spirit = VAIN, lifeless) in them, and are NOT adding to the forming of Christ in you, by taking your focus off what you should be looking for. Christ IS our life, our life is hid in Him, and you have to LOOK FOR IT.

And I know they're not, because they have you focusing on things outside the temple, no different than the churches waiting to "fly away".

The kingdom of God cometh without observation and the kingdom is a nature, the nature of the person of Christ Jesus. The kingdom of God is righteousness, peace and joy, and it is WITHIN YOU, which is why it comes without observation.

Haggai 2:7 KJV
And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come : and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts.

1 Corinthians 6:19 KJV
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Galatians 4:19 KJV
My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

Hebrews 9:28 KJV
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Colossians 3:3 KJV
For ye are dead , and your life is hid with Christ in God.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist

I adequately responded to your previous post Here, with ample resources if you wanted to learn what the UB is all about. Thats the purpose of the thread, - reading the previous dialogue is also helpful when entering a pre-existing thread to keep on the thread subject and content.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Research for yourself......

Research for yourself......

See Here, and the entire thread, with resources, as well as reading the Papers for yourself, if you're interested in the subject here.

The Papers certainly affirm that 'evil' is a real phenomena in a dualistic realm of contrasts, and naturally so,....for in the worlds of space-time there is imperfection inherent to those dimensions, plus the reality of 'free will choice' which can further deviate from divine laws and principles. The Papers also reveal a most extensive heirarchy of angelic beings, sons of God, etc,...some that have indeed 'fallen'. It remains however that most of man's struggle is within himself, his own egoity, carnality, ignorance, selfishness, etc. The Papers reveal much in many areas,....religion, philosophy and science, and most importantly as we're concerned, the journey of eternal progression for mortals, who by doing God's can ascend the ladder of spiritual evolution and progress.

pj

SimplyHisSheep

Hardly. But I also know that the cup of iniquity is being filled right now, because of the day we are in His timetable, in that He is allowing men to have the desires of their hearts, to the fill.

So it would be prudent to make sure your desires line up with His and His is not about studying spiritually worthless doctrines that have NO LIFE (not quickened by the Spirit = VAIN, lifeless) in them, and are NOT adding to the forming of Christ in you, by taking your focus off what you should be looking for. Christ IS our life, our life is hid in Him, and you have to LOOK FOR IT.

And I know they're not, because they have you focusing on things outside the temple, no different than the churches waiting to "fly away".

The kingdom of God cometh without observation and the kingdom is a nature, the nature of the person of Christ Jesus. The kingdom of God is righteousness, peace and joy, and it is WITHIN YOU, which is why it comes without observation.

And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come : and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts.

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Life to my bones. :cloud9:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
No, he certainly is not a God. And I would never promote and advertise him as such. And the only manifestation of the truth is JESUS CHRIST. Satan is certainly not powerless, he is the prince and power of the air, until we allow Christ to rule in us. Look around Caino... who do you think most people are being ruled by at the moment? God? I don't think so.

Your theology is advocating the idea of Satan as a God of this world; the dualism of the Persian doctrines.

I think men's hearts can be wicked, but rather then take personal responsibility for their behavior, as taught by Jesus, they blame a Satan figure that doesn't exist.

Caino

SimplyHisSheep

Your theology is advocating the idea of Satan as a God of this world; the dualism of the Persian doctrines.

I think men's hearts can be wicked, but rather then take personal responsibility for their behavior, as taught by Jesus, they blame a Satan figure that doesn't exist.

Caino

You can think what you want, but Jesus cast out demons and so have many others who are called by His name. Satan certainly does exist. Do not be deceived.

Caino

BANNED
Banned

"He who is not against us is with us."

Caino

SimplyHisSheep

Jesus defeated Satan, why would he still be in power?

Caino

Ephesians 2:1As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, 2 in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient.

1 Peter 5:8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 9 Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

He is the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is NOW at work in the sons of disobedience. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour. We have to RESIST him, and stand firm in the faith. Yes, CHRIST overcame him but he still has to be overcome in each of us, til Christ is reigning in us and not the prince of the power of the air.

If you don't believe me there is no point in arguing any further. But I do believe the Scriptures speak for themselves here.

Peace.

Burning Bush

"He who is not against us is with us."

Caino

One difference......they were casting out devils and doing miracles in His name, which would not have been possible were they not following Him and that means not following those that are in bondage themselves. They were in relationship with the living Word, and therefore able to manifest the works that He did.

Mark 9:38 And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one CASTING OUT DEVILS in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us. 39 But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall DO A MIRACLE in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. 40 For he that is not against us is on our part.

On the plus side, you're obviously hungry and seeking. Accept no substitutes.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
One difference......they were casting out devils and doing miracles in His name, which would not have been possible were they not following Him and that means not following those that are in bondage themselves. They were in relationship with the living Word, and therefore able to manifest the works that He did.

Mark 9:38 And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one CASTING OUT DEVILS in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us. 39 But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall DO A MIRACLE in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. 40 For he that is not against us is on our part.

On the plus side, you're obviously hungry and seeking. Accept no substitutes.

A miracle has indeed been done in the revelation of the Urantia papers.

It appears that you have not read the book, how can you have an opinion about a book that you have not read?

Caino

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Ephesians 2:1As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, 2 in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient.

1 Peter 5:8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 9 Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

He is the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is NOW at work in the sons of disobedience. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour. We have to RESIST him, and stand firm in the faith. Yes, CHRIST overcame him but he still has to be overcome in each of us, til Christ is reigning in us and not the prince of the power of the air.

If you don't believe me there is no point in arguing any further. But I do believe the Scriptures speak for themselves here.

Peace.

The Urantia revelation explains who Satan was and what happened. I don't believe in a Satan God of the air.

Caino

Status
Not open for further replies.